Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,643 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

5 Biggest Reasons Why Some Women Don't Enjoy Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Biggest Reasons Why Some Women Don't Enjoy Sex (820 Views)

5 Biggest Reasons Women Don’t Enjoy Sex / Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria / Why Most Women Don't Date Broke Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Biggest Reasons Why Some Women Don't Enjoy Sex by Crownadex(m): 9:32am On Mar 17, 2017
Maybe 20% of people can testify about this thread ....

WE HAVE 3 CATEGORIES OF WOMEN
1. Those who can fvck you beyond your capacity
2. Those who doesn't really like sex but they're good in romantic
3. And finally those who hate both sex and romantic

Some women struggle to enjoy sex . It's a common issue and also a complicated one because the reasons for these feelings can very widely from woman to another . It can be a physical issue, a psychological issue , OR both . And it can make woman and their partners feel isolated or less connected , so it's important to address these issues .

What Doctors call female sexual Dysfunction ( FSD ) can fall into five types of problems

1. LOW LIBIDO, or what doctors refer to as Hypoactive sexual Desire Disorder ( HSDD )

2. PAINFUL SEX ; This can include pain during sex due to menopausal vulvo-Vaginal atrophy resulting from a lack of hormones as well as a burning pain syndrome of the genitals

3. DIFFICULT BEING AROUSED ; Sexual arousal Disorder can originate in the genital area ( comparable to erectile dysfunction in men )

4. AVERSION TO SEX ; Often , This is related to a history of sexual abuse

5. INABILITY TO ACHIEVE ORGASM ; Up to 10-20 percent of woman never achieved orgasm and many others have difficulty

Though there are treatment available for these But to find the right treatments , women should talk with their doctors . There is help for female sexual Dysfunction . It's treatable and there are a variety of treatment options

Wish you the best
Re: 5 Biggest Reasons Why Some Women Don't Enjoy Sex by Tenkobos(m): 9:35am On Mar 17, 2017
How do you know this?
Re: 5 Biggest Reasons Why Some Women Don't Enjoy Sex by marltech: 9:37am On Mar 17, 2017
You can dey lie.

Are you speaking for all women? undecided
Re: 5 Biggest Reasons Why Some Women Don't Enjoy Sex by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 17, 2017
So these are some of reasons,Jenifer covers her face when we get down there??
Re: 5 Biggest Reasons Why Some Women Don't Enjoy Sex by yarimo(m): 9:47am On Mar 17, 2017
Pictures and videos could have help this thread better undecided
Re: 5 Biggest Reasons Why Some Women Don't Enjoy Sex by Crownadex(m): 9:50am On Mar 17, 2017
marltech:
You can dey lie.

Are you speaking for all women? undecided
I remembered last 2 years when I met my ex , though we ain't living in the same state but we're very closed throughout phone . During our conversation I let her knw how much I cherish sex but unfortunately she said she didn't like it but she is good in romantic . Surely when we finally met I realized dat she can't withstand my 1st round talk less 2nd round but she was good in romantic as she said ......
Re: 5 Biggest Reasons Why Some Women Don't Enjoy Sex by McBrooklyn(m): 9:58am On Mar 17, 2017
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Man U Fans Can Relate To / How Do You Deal With An Insecure Partner / I Don't Want My Children To Be Obedient

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.