Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,818 members, 7,827,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Kissing More Can Help You Lose Weight!!!- Research - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kissing More Can Help You Lose Weight!!!- Research (386 Views)

Kissing May Cause Sexually Transmitted Diseases - The Lancet / Does Fasting Help You Lose Weight? / Standing More Often Can Help You Lose Belly Fat And Improve Overall Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kissing More Can Help You Lose Weight!!!- Research by Damian2016: 10:13am On Mar 17, 2017
Source: DOCTORSHUB NIGERIA

The other day I dropped an article, (Read here:http://doctorshub.com.ng/2017/03/15/7-diseases-you-can-get-from-kissing/) and even though I had expected that a handful of kissing fanatics would roll their eyes and hiss out their contempt for the piece, the reaction I got far surpassed my expectations. When eventually I checked my stats, I realized, to my utter disbelief, that the article, amidst other equally great articles, came out tops as the one with the largest views! Apparently, a lot more people are into the art of kissing than I had earlier thought. Lol.

Anyway, today won't be about the diseases or side effects of kissing. I would abstain from diseases for now. Instead, I will be talking about a health benefit of kissing that a lot of kissers may be unaware of- and that is the fact that kissing can make you lose weight! Yes, its true...you read it right.

Sounds incredulous, right?

Okay, let me explain...

A professor at the university of Louisville, professor Bryant Stamford, who has studied, for many years, the physical, emotional and physiological effects of kissing has come forward to say that passionate kissing may be the additional effort that overweight persons who are in the process of shedding off a few pounds need to achieve and maintain that trim, sexy weight of their dreams.

During his study, Professor Bryant was able to calculate the number of calories expended during a one-minute kissing activity: approximately 2 calories (up to 5 calories for a French kiss). Although this may not be as significant as the energy expended during a 100m sprint race, it is sure significant enough to double your metabolic rate. With this, an individual can conveniently burn about 120 calories from engaging in an hour of passionate, engrossing kissing. I really don't know about you, but I prefer burning my excess fat with this method than, say, the exhaustive and tiring ordeal of a jog or tedious aerobics. From now on, kissing is my new aerobics!

Now, just before you get too excited and call your partner right now and preach to him or her why the two of you must kiss more, let me quickly add that the kissing thing is much more effective when done some certain ways. For instance, it has been found and established that a highly passionate kissing activity that involves a bit of tonguing characterized by a deep, laboured breathing will set your "fats on fire quicker" and more effectively than the calm, easy and brief type of kissing seen in religious movies. Because passionate kissing often serves as a preamble to an eventual torrid sexual activity with your partner (which burns even more calories), you may end burning more fats than you thought possible.

Also, you burn more calories when the kissing is done while standing and with some movements than when sitting or just laying on the couch. A little bit of reasonably aggressive kissing can also burn more calories than otherwise. The goal is to inject some fervour and passion into the act. The kissing is much more effect when you occasionally have to break off so as to catch your breath.

SO WHAT DOES THIS ALL MEAN?

It means that kissing too, when done rightly, can prove an invaluable means or method of shedding off excess body weight and maintilaining a trim, sexy figire. While the weight losing results of kissing may not be immediately apparent, over time, you will be impressed and motivated by the results.

Also read "7 HEALTH BENEFITS OF KISSING YOU PROBABLY DIDN'T KNOW", here: http://doctorshub.com.ng/2017/03/17/7-health-benefits-of-kissing-you-probably-didnt-know/.

Thanks for reading!

http://doctorshub.com.ng/2017/03/17/kissing-more-can-help-you-lose-weight-research/

Re: Kissing More Can Help You Lose Weight!!!- Research by watchamacallit: 10:31am On Mar 17, 2017
I just dey observe sha.

(1) (Reply)

Sperm Swimming Technique 'all Down To Simple Maths' / 3,800 New Cases Of HIV Recorded In Borno IDP Camps In Three Months / Burn That Fat In Your Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.