Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,293 members, 7,860,709 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:43 PM

Why Am I Always Fighting? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Am I Always Fighting? (2279 Views)

Please Help! I Always Stare At My Girlfriend After Sex / Igbos And Yorubas Always Fighting On Nairaland / Why Am I Always Broke? Ain't You Too! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Am I Always Fighting? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 20, 2009
H2O2:

LMFAOLOL@ this twig being stubborn. I ROFL like a punjab.
@Mich
Like this for example, you don't always have to respond aggressively to provocations, you could ignore it or just be like 'ok'.

If anything, they get even more annoyed when you don't give them the response they were expecting grin

chiogo:

You coulda fooled me tongue You woulda exhibited even a tiny bit of stubbornness on here but you're always calm. grin
I'm a bit of a sly one  grin
Re: Why Am I Always Fighting? by skfa1: 10:20pm On Dec 20, 2009
@ Poster

Thank God that you realise it urself, I reckon you should always try to control urself at all time. That will help.

My own problem is that i dont get offended easily but when I do, its always bad. For example I had a big fight with a childhood friend of mine (23 years together), could you believe say na court we go settle the matter?

Ever since then I have been controlling myself and everything has been ok with me.

So pls my dear sister, always control urself.  smiley
Re: Why Am I Always Fighting? by H2O2: 10:20pm On Dec 20, 2009
@igbaaye
LOL@this dingbat taking a swipe at me.
Empty barrel, loud as parrot.  Rubbish and Heatol

@Mitchel, who cares? F-uck up.  Give them an italian special.
Re: Why Am I Always Fighting? by morrow: 7:20pm On Dec 24, 2009
Just be prayerful
Re: Why Am I Always Fighting? by mindeh(f): 9:45pm On Dec 25, 2009
must be in your genes
Re: Why Am I Always Fighting? by Odunnu: 5:15pm On Dec 28, 2009
Hv u considered bein a professional wrestler?u'l get paid 4d energy loss
Re: Why Am I Always Fighting? by Mobinga: 1:19am On Dec 29, 2009
@ Poster, Join Al Q, cool
Re: Why Am I Always Fighting? by atilla(m): 11:59am On Dec 30, 2009
mich

lets exchange some of your fire for some of my ice. I have the reverse, i just cant be bothered to argue or fight with people esp friends or family, i smile and keep asking them questions until they start stammering ,looking silly and confess the truth.
Most time i treat them like children till they start behaving. On the other hand my sister is like you she starts barking and going mad at any small thing the other day she locked me into the house and went went to airport because I didnt hear when she was calling me, she was lucky i didnt see her for the next few days cause grrrrrrrrrrrrrri I might have bitten her honestly. Most women like that wish they were men or have serious p e nis envy.

My advice to you, think before you act, otherwise if your not used to thinking before u respond try and do roleplay, imagine in your mind someone is doing something u hate and practice what you would say or do, slow it down and just act out NICER things you would do, but it doesnt mean you have to be nice all the time ooooo wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

17 Yrs Old Unilag Student Dies After Her Boyfriend Drugged Her / 10 Most Humble Artistes In The Nigerian Music Industry,you Won't Believe #3 / List Of Romancelanders That Will Soon Go On Extinct - Manoflist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.