Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

World’s First Smart Condom Coming Out Soon To Measures Man’s Sexual Performance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / World’s First Smart Condom Coming Out Soon To Measures Man’s Sexual Performance (530 Views)

Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics / Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" / Smart Condom Detects STDs, Lets Users Know How Good They Are In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World’s First Smart Condom Coming Out Soon To Measures Man’s Sexual Performance by Henzyworld(m): 11:28am On Mar 17, 2017
Bionic man effect: A brave-new-world condom ring to measure almost everything guys have wanted to know about their sexual performance is likely to come out sometime this year 2017.

The i.Con bills itself as the “World’s First Smart Condom.” (“Welcome to the future of wearable technology in the bedroom,” notes manufacturer British Condoms.)

In fact, the device is a ring that men can wear with a condom during sex to track a number of pertinent facts. It’s not actually available yet, but the company is taking “early bird” registrations around the world for the product, which will sell for about $75 once it’s released sometime in 2017.
You can read this http://henzyworld.com/2017/03/09/5-top-reasons-why-ladies-fall-into-the-hands-of-wrong-guys/

The i.Con tracks speed, “average thrust velocity,” duration, skin temperature, girth, calories burned (no joke) and frequency of sessions. Most importantly for many, no doubt, will be how a wearer stacks up to the average and “best” performers — though a sexual partner will likely have an insight or two about that. Statistics are tracked via an i.Con app.

You can read this too http://henzyworld.com/2017/03/11/you-took-my-virginity-38-things-i-wish-i-could-say-to-you/

The i.Con is also supposed to be able to sense sexually transmitted diseases.

The ring will come with a one-year warranty and have a micro-USB charging port to provide up to eight hours of juice after a single hour of being plugged in.

According to British Condoms,it is said to have vows that “all data will be kept anonymous, but users will have the option to share their recent data with friends, or, indeed the world.” Just watch out for those Russian hackers.

for more inspirational and news feel free to visit www.henzyworld.com

Re: World’s First Smart Condom Coming Out Soon To Measures Man’s Sexual Performance by Zeedarh(f): 11:34am On Mar 17, 2017
Issokay

Re: World’s First Smart Condom Coming Out Soon To Measures Man’s Sexual Performance by plainmirror(m): 11:51am On Mar 17, 2017
Bring it on!
Re: World’s First Smart Condom Coming Out Soon To Measures Man’s Sexual Performance by dannybomb(m): 12:58pm On Mar 17, 2017
Damn, now they wanna start making guys know the time it took them, for the girl to have orgasm

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Do In This Situation? Advice Pls / I Need A Gay Bottom Friend. / Is Dating A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.