Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 (25582 Views)

Here Are 7 Best Things I Found About The TECNO Phonepad 3 / Pictures From TECNO PhonePad 3 Launch Event Yesterday / Leaked Images And Informations Of The Next Tecno Phonepad 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by legendsilver(m): 7:31am On Mar 18, 2017
Oyindebrah:
It looks elegant and comfortable on the box. cool

And the recommended retail price for this is 75k in Nigeria

The price go still fall, abi no be naija?
Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by LAFO: 7:34am On Mar 18, 2017
Keep unboxing.

We keep opening threads

Seun keeps getting paid.
Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:39am On Mar 18, 2017
missslimzy:
Battery life would be great. trust TECNO
2 ram spoilt d tab walahi d battery life no Mata selfie queen cheesy
Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 18, 2017
13mp wow really good for that price !
Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by Defaramade(m): 7:45am On Mar 18, 2017
Abdstrakt:
side fingerprint sensor? This is a first. Really impressive stuff.
It's not a first, I think Sony started the trend of side mounted fingerprint sensor with their Xperia Z5 series.
Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 18, 2017
Oyindebrah:
By the way, @lalasticlala I hope they won't delete this post too angry because I'm like the first person to post this here on nairaland,I hope one angry mod won't come and push it away and let me waste my data for uploading the photos and bringing an information to the phone section of nairaland angry seriously its not nice at all,its sad.

Phew,I'm being optimistic about this..I hope it doesn't get wiped off cry

By the way,I'm going to mosque cheesy don't mind my name "oyindebrah" my guardian issa Muslim,so I'm now a muslim grin Salaamu Aleikum to any Muslim reading this and let's not forget to pray for Nigeria and everyone contributing to our success.

May Allah Not Forget Us.

Jum'at Mubarak to y'all kiss
WHAT HAS RELIGION HAVE TO DO WITH THE PHONE YOU ARE DISPLAYING? MUSLIMS UNA GET BIG PROBLEM SMH

2 Likes

Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by Greedgod: 7:53am On Mar 18, 2017
yhnlphyno:
you are unboxing new phone while am still using old tecno p5 and you think you will mke heaven#issorite
i am using nokia110
Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by wheezyoung(m): 8:01am On Mar 18, 2017
rickyallen662:
This looks good, and the specs are not bad too. How much OP?
the specs are terrible for thd price
Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by gnykelly(m): 8:03am On Mar 18, 2017
@oyindebrah you are effortlessly beautiful.
Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 18, 2017
Nice one , but for the side Finger sensor .

More devices still expected from Tecno Mobile,, more details here http://www.gadgetsng.com/2017/01/tecno-phones-2017.html
Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by Cuteamigo1(m): 8:05am On Mar 18, 2017
just as I feared, very thick bezels as usual.
Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by Moving4: 8:07am On Mar 18, 2017
Cute
Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by rozayx5(m): 8:14am On Mar 18, 2017
under normal condition this would not pass 40k in price

things have really gone haywire

1 Like

Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by ddjay: 8:18am On Mar 18, 2017
4me, the most important reason why i like tecno is that they don't copy that Samsung home button like the way gionee and etc do,am sure this copy copy of home button is the reason why samsung dumped the home button in galaxy s8
Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by HyDef(m): 8:19am On Mar 18, 2017
Abdstrakt:

Not really. Sony did it first, and they even incorporated it into the power button.
Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 18, 2017
Oyindebrah:
So that's all cheesy what do you think

Well I want you to say something tongue
oya bring that phone now before I blow ya eye

Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by Pauls0n(m): 8:24am On Mar 18, 2017
Tecno too dey cum....sorry release.
Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by repogirl(f): 8:28am On Mar 18, 2017
2gb Ram, 4100 mah battery........ For a big device, that's not really impressive. undecided but it's still fairly priced anyway.
Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 18, 2017
16GB inbuilt memory in 2017? Why is the option key on the screen?
Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by ipobarecriminals: 8:38am On Mar 18, 2017
Oyindebrah:
By the way, @lalasticlala I hope they won't delete this post too angry because I'm like the first person to post this here on nairaland,I hope one angry mod won't come and push it away and let me waste my data for uploading the photos and bringing an information to the phone section of nairaland angry seriously its not nice at all,its sad.

By the way,I'm going to mosque cheesy don't mind my name "oyindebrah" my guardian issa Muslim,so I'm now a muslim grin Salaamu Aleikum to any Muslim reading this and let's not forget to pray for Nigeria and everyone contributing to our success.

May Allah Not Forget Us.

it is a Muslim thread,we are barred from posting /comment on Muslim thread.We will not buy ur antique undecided
Oyindebrah:

May Allah Not Forget Us.

it is a Muslim thread,we are barred from posting /comment on Muslim thread.We will not buy ur antique
Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by Mrlouis: 8:44am On Mar 18, 2017
Oyindebrah:

May Allah Not Forget Us.

It has been moved to front page..hope u'll get paid now
Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by israelix(m): 8:45am On Mar 18, 2017
We want made in Nigeria
Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by LockDown69(m): 8:56am On Mar 18, 2017
Just Negodu!
Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 18, 2017
Now I give up on Tecno!!!!!!!!!!!
I've been using tecno from day 1
Tecno symbian(home theater)
Tecno L3....
Tecno L8+
even if I am to buy L9 it should be having 3gig ram
and 32gbinternal memory
look @ the phonepad too same thing with Outrageous Price......
please someone should help me with Aliexpress funding
Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by NaWetinDey(m): 9:02am On Mar 18, 2017
This is a good phone and I need it. Can I borrow money from CBN and pay later, please?

Nice review and, op, you sound very feminine. Typical.
Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by godswillzeky(m): 9:04am On Mar 18, 2017
NICE POST
VISIT THIS BLOG TO GET TUTORIALS ON HOW TO DO ANY THING: https://zekylcious..co.ke/?m=1
Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 18, 2017
Oyindebrah:
So that's all cheesy what do you think

Well I want you to say something tongue

I think its another low quality Chinese garbage that you are compelled to market

Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by KINGwax007(m): 9:24am On Mar 18, 2017
Abdstrakt:
not a first...They copied that from the new Nokia
Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 18, 2017
It shouldn't be sold more than 40k, ordinary chinko. 2G ram for what?

1 Like

Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by daphid25(m): 9:35am On Mar 18, 2017
fuckerstard:
It shouldn't be sold more than 40k, ordinary chinko. 2G ram for what?
Na quality be this no be quantity.
Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 18, 2017
daphid25:

Na quality be this no be quantity.

Indeed it is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What’s Old Is New Again: Blackberry Launches Classic Phone With Qwerty Keyboard / Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why? / Gionee Pioneer P2 Rooting And Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.