Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,101 members, 7,835,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 (25621 Views)

Here Are 7 Best Things I Found About The TECNO Phonepad 3 / Pictures From TECNO PhonePad 3 Launch Event Yesterday / Leaked Images And Informations Of The Next Tecno Phonepad 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by Oyindebrah(f): 6:47pm On Mar 19, 2017
JohnXcel:
16 GB ROM for a 7" phablet ?

Worse; 2 GB RAM

Stupid... undecided
Ah wellllll grin thanks for dropping a comment.. But 2GB ram ain't a bad idea though. Its not 512mb yenno
Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 19, 2017
Oyindebrah:
haha I don't even have one,I just took the post from a blog oo don't mind me grin but I'll lay my hands on it soon,my friend will get one.
cheesy grin buy quick ooo
Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 19, 2017
Oyindebrah:
haha I don't even have one,I just took the post from a blog oo don't mind me grin but I'll lay my hands on it soon,my friend will get one.
are u still the same oyind with a number?
Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 19, 2017
Oyindebrah:
Ah wellllll grin thanks for dropping a comment.. But 2GB ram ain't a bad idea though. Its not 512mb yenno
Erm, true. 2 GB might be OK for the average user; but some of us use this android thing as a mini office, learning facility and entertainment hub.
4gb is the minimum for people like me.

1 Like

Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by Oyindebrah(f): 9:08am On Mar 20, 2017
JohnXcel:
Erm, true. 2 GB might be OK for the average user; but some of us use this android thing as a mini office, learning facility and entertainment hub.
4gb is the minimum for people like me.
yeah you're right,everyone with what they fantacize about..my phone is a 3GB phone too and it does alot for me,but I've used a 2GB phone and they don't have much difference like that considering the fact that some 2GB ram are really string and efficient and some 2GB ram are just there with the tag and they aren't really efficient.. The 2GB ram of the phonepad 3 should be better and efficient, I seriously don't expect less from it.
Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by Sulaymanmeek(m): 2:57pm On Mar 20, 2017
I think the size is just about portable enough... Price is okay too, considering the current economic. situation
Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by firelady: 3:51pm On Mar 20, 2017
The side fingerprint sensor is the dopest ever.
Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 20, 2017
wheezyoung:
the specs are terrible for thd price

check Samsung A 2016, 7 inch and u ll knw DAT the specs of this is better
Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by Oyindebrah(f): 8:37pm On Mar 20, 2017
firelady:
its a really cool feature,I like it too.
Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by Oyindebrah(f): 8:39pm On Mar 20, 2017
Sulaymanmeek:
I think the size is just about portable enough... Price is okay too, considering the current economic. situation
Yeah the price is slightly okay...people that work and care about their business's should get it as it was designated to work and serve them better.
Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by ponti93(m): 9:42pm On Mar 20, 2017
Oyindebrah:
Its a phablet.. Its not a tablet. Its a PhonePad.

my technically there is noting lyk phonepad... Mobile devices are graded based on there sizes... D so called phonepad... Is a tablet, phablets are of 5.3" - 6.9".
Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by boobsass: 10:11am On Mar 21, 2017
I stumbled on it one day, and I promised myself to purchase one.
Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by boobsass: 10:13am On Mar 21, 2017
Nice review of the PhonePad 3. It sure makes me want to purchase one ASAP.
Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by kolexepana: 5:40pm On Mar 21, 2017
boobsass:
Oshey!!! YMCMB
Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by Xhaka(m): 6:17pm On Mar 21, 2017
Ennyhorlar:

yes Sir..
even if I am to buy a 2gb ram it won't be for all this high Price
Its quite okay for that price IMO
Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by Dolsky: 7:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
Den u should go 4 high end phones like Samsung & htc
Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 24, 2017
Who has bought this phone now.
pls tell us ur experience concerning charging, heat up in use, camera
Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by TeeFeh(f): 1:55pm On Mar 25, 2017
This is nice though,I like the design
Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by koskilala: 9:03pm On Mar 25, 2017
Oyindebrah:
The device is a 7inch screen and its quite wide..and beautiful

What do you think?

I don't think. I know I love this phone.just look at it
Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 25, 2017
koskilala:

help us review d camera nd let see how it is
Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by Dolsky: 7:23am On Mar 26, 2017
Pls can somebody who has got this phonepad 3 do the video test
Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by Oyindebrah(f): 10:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
koskilala:

Haha that's very nice,I have a thing for it too
Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by Oyindebrah(f): 10:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
Dolsky:
Pls can somebody who has got this phonepad 3 do the video test
which video test is that?I should be doing that next week
Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by Oyindebrah(f): 10:51pm On Mar 26, 2017
organism3:
Who has bought this phone now.
pls tell us ur experience concerning charging, heat up in use, camera
yayy,thanks for the idea,this should come through from my own perspective next week
Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by Oyindebrah(f): 10:52pm On Mar 26, 2017
boobsass:
they just pictures of the device,not a review grin which post are you viewing?
Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by Oyindebrah(f): 10:52pm On Mar 26, 2017
firelady:
I think its cool too
Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by Dolsky: 1:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
We are anxiously waiting 2 here from u
Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
[quote author=Oyindebrah post=54980069]they just pictures of the device,not a review grin which post are you viewing?[/quote
]
we have not seen d review u promised
Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by situationary: 4:45pm On Mar 28, 2017
How many other colours are available on the PhonePad 3?
Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by Jodforex(m): 6:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
situationary:
How many other colours are available on the PhonePad 3?

Gold and Midnight black
Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by TohKunBoh: 7:13pm On Mar 31, 2017
mindtricks:
Tecno PhoneyPad abi PhoneBad?

Hmm, SMH!
lol na PhonePad
Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by Dolsky: 6:38pm On Apr 01, 2017
pls has anybody bought the phonepad 3, tell us all about the performance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of The New Digifon Boom-Q Ultraportable Bluetooth Speaker / How To Stream Live Football Matches/latest Movies On Your Iphone (xbmc) / Why You Shouldn't Buy Samsung Galaxy S4 If You Already Own S3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.