Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,921 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Why Are Female Folks Like This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Female Folks Like This (509 Views)

How Do We Recognise Greenlights From The Female Folks..help A Niggar!! / Why Is It That 29 Out 30 Of My FACEBOOK FRIENDS REQUEST Are Female? PICTURE / I Think Everyone Should Hear This Truth. No Disrespect To The Female Folks Pleas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Female Folks Like This by osiawa(m): 12:44pm On Mar 17, 2017
Female folks are really hard to understand.I've lost a lot of female friends just because of one reason...
If i just tell them i do have a girlfriend,they cease to be my friend.why!!!!
Re: Why Are Female Folks Like This by youngest85(m): 12:47pm On Mar 17, 2017
Coz they will Neva share ur Dickson with anyone
Re: Why Are Female Folks Like This by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 17, 2017
Perhaps they don't wanna cause a rift between you & your GF. Smart girls grin Some girls tend not to be too crazy over the idea of their BF having too many female friends- it could be why. Go make many new male friends, what do you need female friends for? grin
Re: Why Are Female Folks Like This by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:51pm On Mar 17, 2017
grin
Well some of the girls hate complicated shii cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Female Folks Like This by wordbank(m): 1:34pm On Mar 17, 2017
Why tell'em?
A girl is just covetous, she just want it all
So, keep shut and be d joker in d game
Re: Why Are Female Folks Like This by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 17, 2017
Never tell a girl you have a girlfriend, until you're very sure you have defined your relationship with her to be "very casual", else you'll spoil your shot at fun.
Re: Why Are Female Folks Like This by shinarlaura(f): 1:47pm On Mar 17, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:
Never tell a girl you have a girlfriend, until you're very sure you have defined your relationship with her to be "very casual", else you'll spoil your shot at fun.

Exactly

(1) (Reply)

Gay Columbia Student Claims She Was Tied Up And Raped With Scissors / Wedding: Is This Already 2017 Best Wedding Video? / Am I Asking For Too Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.