Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Analysis Of UEFA Champions League 2017 Quarterfinals >>pic<< - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Analysis Of UEFA Champions League 2017 Quarterfinals >>pic<< (42590 Views)

Unbelievable! Supercomputer Predicts The Winner Of UEFA Champions League / D'tigress Reach Afrobasket Quarterfinals / Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 League Code! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Analysis Of UEFA Champions League 2017 Quarterfinals >>pic<< by Segadem(m): 2:42pm On Mar 17, 2017
grin
Re: Analysis Of UEFA Champions League 2017 Quarterfinals >>pic<< by fashbaba: 2:42pm On Mar 17, 2017
Leceister winning the Champions League...... Call them underdogs, I called dem destined childre...... Impossiblity is nothing.....

5 Likes

Re: Analysis Of UEFA Champions League 2017 Quarterfinals >>pic<< by Pathfinder19: 2:43pm On Mar 17, 2017
Madrid won't find Bayern easy. This is d toughest draw.
Re: Analysis Of UEFA Champions League 2017 Quarterfinals >>pic<< by soath(m): 2:43pm On Mar 17, 2017
Leceister, Real Madrid, Monaco and Juventus will progress to the semifinals.
My opinion though.

10 Likes

Re: Analysis Of UEFA Champions League 2017 Quarterfinals >>pic<< by pennywys(m): 2:43pm On Mar 17, 2017
Na there road closed for Leicester
Re: Analysis Of UEFA Champions League 2017 Quarterfinals >>pic<< by labiodun48(m): 2:44pm On Mar 17, 2017
FC Barcelona all the way.

1 Like

Re: Analysis Of UEFA Champions League 2017 Quarterfinals >>pic<< by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 17, 2017
Kahlifa Fegor:
LAUNCHING SOON!!!

It takes 2 to tango. JOIN NOW

https:///joinchat/AAAAAEC1i77fiaKMzmJb9w

XSUPREME is a Give'n'Get platform where members levitate each other to financial liberty.
Re: Analysis Of UEFA Champions League 2017 Quarterfinals >>pic<< by DLondonboiy: 2:44pm On Mar 17, 2017
Leicester city would win the champions league....

Remeber I told you so

1 Like

Re: Analysis Of UEFA Champions League 2017 Quarterfinals >>pic<< by DLondonboiy: 2:44pm On Mar 17, 2017
Leicester city would win the champions league....

Remeber I told you so.
Re: Analysis Of UEFA Champions League 2017 Quarterfinals >>pic<< by BabaCommander: 2:44pm On Mar 17, 2017
My predictions are, Real Madrid will qualify. Monaco will go through, bye bye Liecester, Ueaflonal the pepetual cheats and cry baby will as usual be rescued from The Old Lady by UEAF appointed ref. They (Ueaflonal) will be eliminated at the semis, though.

1 Like

Re: Analysis Of UEFA Champions League 2017 Quarterfinals >>pic<< by rozayx5(m): 2:45pm On Mar 17, 2017
grin grin
Re: Analysis Of UEFA Champions League 2017 Quarterfinals >>pic<< by damilare7(m): 2:45pm On Mar 17, 2017
Madrid bayern nawa o... Master vs Apprentice nywaiz... bayern al d way

1 Like

Re: Analysis Of UEFA Champions League 2017 Quarterfinals >>pic<< by PenisCaP: 2:46pm On Mar 17, 2017
tongue
Re: Analysis Of UEFA Champions League 2017 Quarterfinals >>pic<< by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:47pm On Mar 17, 2017
I think it is the end of the road for Leicester when considering the antecedent of Athletico Madrid in Europe.

Bayern Munich is out, Real Madrid is not Arsenal that are flops. I see the Germans kicked out.

Dortmund-Monaco is a strong one, I see lots of goals here.

Juventus may BEAT Barcelona if Enrique repeat his madness against PSG. Barca defence is weak and Juve own is strong. I am afraid of Dani Alves and Higuain. As Proud cule, I remain optimistic for victory

5 Likes

Re: Analysis Of UEFA Champions League 2017 Quarterfinals >>pic<< by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 17, 2017
akanji1:

You mean to say it's cool huh grin grin grin
so football can't be hot....and besides i meant hot news....always think outside the box.
Re: Analysis Of UEFA Champions League 2017 Quarterfinals >>pic<< by nwosu35: 2:49pm On Mar 17, 2017
$ HuNgRy BaBe $:
Zeus:
Please we would be very grateful if you can help us promote this hub in other forums in order to acquire more members. We plan to help as many lives as possible
Financial freedom is what we all seek. Let's help you at Alpha hub achieve it. Join our group chat

https:///joinchat/AAAAAEHU2s9y2c_LRscFUQ

Join this link to be free
Re: Analysis Of UEFA Champions League 2017 Quarterfinals >>pic<< by Segadem(m): 2:50pm On Mar 17, 2017
Lawlahdey:
I'll be rooting for leicester city cuz they are the only EPL club still in the competition.
And I want Real Madrid out for real. undecided
They won it last season, they cannnuh make history this year.. NO.

And well... if leicester city doesn't make it, I will be rooting for my fav La'liga club, Athletico Madrid. kiss
correct guy, I'm always rooting for the team who hasn't won it
Re: Analysis Of UEFA Champions League 2017 Quarterfinals >>pic<< by ominilongest(m): 2:50pm On Mar 17, 2017
one way or the other the title is coming to spain tongue...when it comes to champee we no dey carry last grin...halamadrid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Analysis Of UEFA Champions League 2017 Quarterfinals >>pic<< by hucienda: 2:54pm On Mar 17, 2017
It will be a tough, gruelling encounter over two legs between two never-say-die teams but in the end ...

Leicester will knockout Atlético.

And should they get to the semis, I see them shaking the annals of history - and hoisting Big Ol' Ears in Cardiff come June.

1 Like

Re: Analysis Of UEFA Champions League 2017 Quarterfinals >>pic<< by mayoor15(m): 2:56pm On Mar 17, 2017
churchkilo:
i see leicester come out the winner
Hope you can say this after two legs

1 Like

Re: Analysis Of UEFA Champions League 2017 Quarterfinals >>pic<< by Loski26(m): 2:56pm On Mar 17, 2017
I strongly tip JUVENTUS, MONACO, BAYERN MUNICH and ATHLETICO MADRID for the semi finals.

.This current Barcelona side CANNOT beat Juventus @ the moment. Bookmark this page. No let PSG's idiocy fool you.
Re: Analysis Of UEFA Champions League 2017 Quarterfinals >>pic<< by vislabraye(m): 2:57pm On Mar 17, 2017
Lawlahdey:
I'll be rooting for leicester city cuz they are the only EPL club still in the competition.
And I want Real Madrid out for real. undecided
They won it last season, they cannnuh make history this year.. NO.

And well... if leicester city doesn't make it, I will be rooting for my fav La'liga club, Athletico Madrid. kiss

When you begin watch football ?

grin. I'll support Bayern to win. Just love them. Leicester won't go pass A. Madrid, but that's football.
Re: Analysis Of UEFA Champions League 2017 Quarterfinals >>pic<< by topzykul: 2:57pm On Mar 17, 2017
Mark my words, Leicester go shock ppl cool cool
Re: Analysis Of UEFA Champions League 2017 Quarterfinals >>pic<< by ednut1(m): 2:57pm On Mar 17, 2017
Leicesters style can actually hurt A madrid, Vardy and Mahrez counter tins
Re: Analysis Of UEFA Champions League 2017 Quarterfinals >>pic<< by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 17, 2017
vislabraye:

When you begin watch football ?

grin. I'll support Bayern to win. Just love them. Leicester won't go pass A. Madrid, but that's football.
Since I was in the womb. grin tongue

Well.. Bayern is cool too.
Re: Analysis Of UEFA Champions League 2017 Quarterfinals >>pic<< by Loski26(m): 3:01pm On Mar 17, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
I think it is the end of the road for Leicester when considering the antecedent of Athletico Madrid in Europe.

Bayern Munich is out, Real Madrid is not Arsenal that are flops. I see the Germans kicked out.

Dortmund-Monaco is a strong one, I see lots of goals here.

Juventus may BEAT Barcelona if Enrique repeat his madness against PSG. Barca defence is weak and Juve own is strong. I am afraid of Dani Alves and Higuain. As Proud cule, I remain optimistic for victory
Real Madrid are out already. They won't even win either of the ties.

It's like you've not been following European major leagues for a long while. Madrid that uses sweat and blood to grind out 3 points against lower ladder La Liga teams.

Juve stands a bigger chance of beating Barcelona too.
Re: Analysis Of UEFA Champions League 2017 Quarterfinals >>pic<< by martineverest(m): 3:06pm On Mar 17, 2017
serves madrid right....they think infantino is still uefa president...its ceferin babyy
Re: Analysis Of UEFA Champions League 2017 Quarterfinals >>pic<< by Kingsley1000(m): 3:09pm On Mar 17, 2017
upmessi the greatest player ever
Re: Analysis Of UEFA Champions League 2017 Quarterfinals >>pic<< by EnaibeSam: 3:11pm On Mar 17, 2017
Barca is already in semifinal, even the old ladies know this
Re: Analysis Of UEFA Champions League 2017 Quarterfinals >>pic<< by EnaibeSam: 3:11pm On Mar 17, 2017
I wish Leicester city good luck. Though it won't be easy for them to beat the big boys.

1 Like

Re: Analysis Of UEFA Champions League 2017 Quarterfinals >>pic<< by yedidiah(m): 3:14pm On Mar 17, 2017
My semi final predictions: Bayern Munich, Juventus, Borrusia Dortmund and Athletico Madrid. But some thing is telling me Leicester will get as far as the semi final...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jade Faulkner, Nigerian Gymnast At The Commonwealth Games. Photos / Nigeria's Seven (7) Greatest Goalkeepers Of All Time / Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.