Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Photo Of Bash Ali Being Manhandled By GEJ's Minister's Security Aides In 2013 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photo Of Bash Ali Being Manhandled By GEJ's Minister's Security Aides In 2013 (41482 Views)

FG Forecloses Involvement In Bash Ali’s Novelty Bout / Bash Ali Reacts To Evander Holyfield's Invitation To Nigeria, Slams Lagos Govt. / Bash Ali During Goodluck Jonathan Regime Vs Buhari Regime:See The Difference(pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Bash Ali Being Manhandled By GEJ's Minister's Security Aides In 2013 by YOUNGrapha(m): 4:36pm On Mar 17, 2017
Re: Photo Of Bash Ali Being Manhandled By GEJ's Minister's Security Aides In 2013 by babyfaceafrica: 4:37pm On Mar 17, 2017
OP...nice one..the haters no go show now

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Bash Ali Being Manhandled By GEJ's Minister's Security Aides In 2013 by mildteddy(m): 4:37pm On Mar 17, 2017
Oya clap for yourself.

You just continue to us APC is a waste of 4 years. Everything you do you learnt from GEJ's administration and worse, you do it in the worst ways...

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Bash Ali Being Manhandled By GEJ's Minister's Security Aides In 2013 by LordOfNaira: 4:38pm On Mar 17, 2017
eph123:
GEJ's aides did it in 2013. Dalung's aides also did it in 2017. Does that make it right? Assault is assault regardless of whoever did it.

I don't understand the reasoning in Nigeria these days. Abnormal things become okay as long as it's been done before. Nonsense.

Stop being mischievous!!! Read the OP and understand his motive for creating this topic!!!

8 Likes

Re: Photo Of Bash Ali Being Manhandled By GEJ's Minister's Security Aides In 2013 by Almaiga: 4:38pm On Mar 17, 2017
Correct
Re: Photo Of Bash Ali Being Manhandled By GEJ's Minister's Security Aides In 2013 by obailala(m): 4:39pm On Mar 17, 2017
Na wa oh... This is how the media and propagandists completely moulds your opinion without your knowledge forcing you to believe what they want you to believe.
Re: Photo Of Bash Ali Being Manhandled By GEJ's Minister's Security Aides In 2013 by eph123(f): 4:39pm On Mar 17, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Stop being mischievous!!! Read the OP and understand his motive for creating this topic!!!

Does motive change the fact that an assault is an assault? No wonder Nigeria is filled with violence, we refuse to behave like humans.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Bash Ali Being Manhandled By GEJ's Minister's Security Aides In 2013 by obailala(m): 4:41pm On Mar 17, 2017
eph123:
GEJ's aides did it in 2013. Dalung's aides also did it in 2017. Does that make it right? Assault is assault regardless of whoever did it.

I don't understand the reasoning in Nigeria these days. Abnormal things become okay as long as it's been done before. Nonsense.
That is clearly not the point; I'm sure the motive of this thread is very clear. It is in response to the dubious deceitful thread which was pushed to the frontpage earlier to distort public opinion.

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of Bash Ali Being Manhandled By GEJ's Minister's Security Aides In 2013 by 9jatatafo(m): 4:42pm On Mar 17, 2017
Is it government that sponsors such bout? Bash Ali should go and meet the right people

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Bash Ali Being Manhandled By GEJ's Minister's Security Aides In 2013 by Qyubee(m): 4:45pm On Mar 17, 2017
The man is grossly misunderstood and it's largely because of don't value boxing in nigeria...only football. Imagine him loosing his world title to his opponent frm another country without actually lifting a punch. How much will it actually cost FG to host this fight? But dey can hide money in soak-away! God deh!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Bash Ali Being Manhandled By GEJ's Minister's Security Aides In 2013 by eph123(f): 4:46pm On Mar 17, 2017
obailala:
That is clearly not the point; I'm sure the motive of this thread is very clear. It is in response to the dubious deceitful thread which was pushed to the frontpage earlier to distort public opinion.

You guys don't seem to get it.

A man was assaulted, a man who has represented this country before. Whoever did it does not make it right.

It is bad enough it happened in 2013, it is still happening in 2017 and the best we can come up with is debate which government was in power when he was assaulted? Just imagine the ridiculousness of that. It is despicable that a person who has represented this country has ever been assaulted and is still being assaulted. No wonder this country never seems to move forward.

By the way, if I may add, there are things one can play politics with. THIS is not one of those things.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Bash Ali Being Manhandled By GEJ's Minister's Security Aides In 2013 by mistyMen: 4:47pm On Mar 17, 2017
IpobExposed:
Jonathan was a cursed man
During his tenure they manhandled so many people.
But now they are arresting soldiers that maltreated people.

Sai Baba
and killing innocent villagers and destroying their farmland.....ekwensu!
Re: Photo Of Bash Ali Being Manhandled By GEJ's Minister's Security Aides In 2013 by ednut1(m): 4:48pm On Mar 17, 2017
the belt he is always parading is not IBF,WBC,WBO or WBA. so which body get d belt na

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Bash Ali Being Manhandled By GEJ's Minister's Security Aides In 2013 by Sanchez01: 4:51pm On Mar 17, 2017
This has nothing to do with Buhari or Jonathan. Bash Ali on his own his arrogant. It is no coincidence tha two different administrations manhandled him.
Re: Photo Of Bash Ali Being Manhandled By GEJ's Minister's Security Aides In 2013 by AuroraB(f): 4:54pm On Mar 17, 2017
HonabFaj:
We wont see many comments on this
Na only Buhari Administrative fault people they find

I dont know why people are always happy when govt is failing,just because of a cheap comment
Was there an issue with his recent treatment this week? Not aware of such clash. I hope he lives in Abuja, else he's wasted enough money trying to get into this Sports Ministry starting from I can't remember and have never been allowed to undecided
Re: Photo Of Bash Ali Being Manhandled By GEJ's Minister's Security Aides In 2013 by eph123(f): 4:57pm On Mar 17, 2017
mildteddy:
Oya clap for yourself.

You just continue to us APC is a waste of 4 years. Everything you do you learnt from GEJ's administration and worse, you do it in the worst ways...

I wonder why Nigerians voted for Change if APC / Buhari's administration plan to carry on with business as usual.

No BMC member should quote me if they have nothing tangible to say. Wait until the day you are assaulted, then you will understand.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Bash Ali Being Manhandled By GEJ's Minister's Security Aides In 2013 by obailala(m): 5:05pm On Mar 17, 2017
eph123:

You guys don't seem to get it.

A man was assaulted, a man who has represented this country before. Whoever did it does not make it right.

It is bad enough it happened in 2013, it is still happening in 2017 and the best we can come up with is debate which government was in power when he was assaulted? Just imagine the ridiculousness of that. It is despicable that a person who has represented this country has ever been assaulted and is still being assaulted. No wonder this country never seems to move forward.

By the way, if I may add, there are things one can play politics with. THIS is not one of those things.
Nope you are the one clearly not getting the point.

For a second, just get it off your mind that the man was assaulted cos that assault isnt necessarily what this thread is about at the moment. And dont get it twisted, this is not me saying that the man being assaulted is right, but for now, that isnt what the topic of discussion is. Let's focus on the point of the thread.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Bash Ali Being Manhandled By GEJ's Minister's Security Aides In 2013 by eph123(f): 5:07pm On Mar 17, 2017
obailala:
Nope you are the one clearly not getting the point.

For a second, just get it off your mind that the man was assaulted cos that assault isnt necessarily what this thread is about at the moment. And dont get it twisted, this is not me saying that the man being assaulted is right, but for now, that isnt what the topic of discussion is. Let's focus on the point of the thread.

Smh.
Why hasn't a thread been created on why this man was assaulted, why is the focus on who or when? Infact, Nigerians and Nigeria leave me speechless.
We are obviously not on the same page here (or ever), so let the conversation end here.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Bash Ali Being Manhandled By GEJ's Minister's Security Aides In 2013 by Ijaya123: 5:08pm On Mar 17, 2017
Does GEJ know anything? Apart from looting and getting drunk, what else does the buffoon know?

Does he know anything about leadership?

Some people cannot even forget 2015 sef...

Lol...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Bash Ali Being Manhandled By GEJ's Minister's Security Aides In 2013 by FunkyMetahuman: 5:08pm On Mar 17, 2017
eph123:

it wouldn't have become news if gej zombies didn't tr to make gej look like saint and buhari the bad guy for the same offence they both committed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Bash Ali Being Manhandled By GEJ's Minister's Security Aides In 2013 by eph123(f): 5:10pm On Mar 17, 2017
FunkyMetahuman:
it wouldn't have become news if gej zombies didn't tr to make gej look like saint and buhari the bad guy for the same offence they both committed

Well, I am neither a Buhari nor GEJ fan, my interest is WHY this man is still being assaulted in 2017. What a shame. People that should be celebrated are being disgraced and all we can think about is Buhari vs GEJ. Smh.
Re: Photo Of Bash Ali Being Manhandled By GEJ's Minister's Security Aides In 2013 by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 17, 2017
`
Re: Photo Of Bash Ali Being Manhandled By GEJ's Minister's Security Aides In 2013 by Ijaya123: 5:12pm On Mar 17, 2017
eph123:

I wonder why Nigerians voted for Change if APC / Buhari's administration plan to carry on with business as usual.

No BMC member should quote me if they have nothing tangible to say. Wait until the day you are assaulted, then you will understand.

Was is Buhari that ordered him to be beaten up? Instead of people to address issues specifically, they play politics with everything. What has GEJ or Buhari got to do with issue of Bash Ali?
Re: Photo Of Bash Ali Being Manhandled By GEJ's Minister's Security Aides In 2013 by eph123(f): 5:12pm On Mar 17, 2017
allrightsir:

Has it occurred to you that Bash Ali has problems...maybe pyschological? This is the 3rd time, Once during GEJ and twice with Dalung!!

Ahhhhh. So if a person has problems, that is a license for them to be assaulted, worst of all by government officials? Did you actually write that?
Re: Photo Of Bash Ali Being Manhandled By GEJ's Minister's Security Aides In 2013 by FunkyMetahuman: 5:13pm On Mar 17, 2017
eph123:

Well, I am neither a Buhari nor GEJ fan, my interest is WHY this man is still being assaulted in 2017. What a shame. People that should be celebrated are being disgraced and all we can think about is Buhari vs GEJ. Smh.
yes the topic is not about what the man did but to balance dubious attempt to make gej the saint and buhari the bad guy when both are bad guys..

You can do your own research as to why he got beaten But let's focus on the topic, shall we?
Re: Photo Of Bash Ali Being Manhandled By GEJ's Minister's Security Aides In 2013 by Ijaya123: 5:14pm On Mar 17, 2017
mildteddy:
Oya clap for yourself.

You mean it was the Op that dealt with Bash Ali?
Re: Photo Of Bash Ali Being Manhandled By GEJ's Minister's Security Aides In 2013 by eph123(f): 5:14pm On Mar 17, 2017
Ijaya123:

Was is Buhari that ordered him to be beaten up? Instead of people to address issues specifically, they play politics with everything. What has GEJ or Buhari got to do with issue of Bash Ali?

I am sure you read my first comment - my point was and still remains - why are people trying to justify this happening in 2017 because it happened in 2013. It was not right, it is still not right.

Why is the issue of his assault not being addressed? Why is the focus the fact that it has happened in the past? Why?
Re: Photo Of Bash Ali Being Manhandled By GEJ's Minister's Security Aides In 2013 by obailala(m): 5:16pm On Mar 17, 2017
eph123:

Smh.
Why hasn't a thread been created on why this man was assaulted, why is the focus on who or when? Infact, Nigerians and Nigeria leave me speechless.
We are obviously not on the same page here (or ever), so let the conversation end here.
We are obviously not on the same page, you are specifically not on the same page with everyone else here because you are clearly diverting a simple discussion to another territory. 'Focus' is the keyword here.

Yes the man was assaulted and that is bad, but if we want to talk of the man being assaulted, kindly open another thread which is focused on that or you can go to the other thread which made the frontpage yesterday which specifically dealt with the assault.

But the simple essence of this thread now is just to clarify the irresponsibility of a dude who dubiously tried to politicise the assault issue this morning by spreading blatant lies, a thread which was pushed to the frontpage to the admiration of many.
Re: Photo Of Bash Ali Being Manhandled By GEJ's Minister's Security Aides In 2013 by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 17, 2017
`
Re: Photo Of Bash Ali Being Manhandled By GEJ's Minister's Security Aides In 2013 by obiageIi(f): 5:16pm On Mar 17, 2017
FunkyMetahuman:
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Come and do justice here.

Our people are suffering chronic selective amnesia.
Seun this thread should be on the front page, you need to put a stop to your mods misinforming the people on the front page.

Bash Ali was beaten by security agencies under gej and buhari's government (really sad) but your mods put a thread that said otherwise on the front page. Correct the wrong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

England Vs Senegal : FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 0) On 4th December 2022 / Super Eagles Brazil 2014 New Jeysey / Mansur Calar Uses Razor Blade To Attack Ferhat Yazgan, Haci Dogru On The Field

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.