Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,958 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Davido Has A 4 Year Old Daughter - Lady Claims (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Has A 4 Year Old Daughter - Lady Claims (Photos) (55823 Views)

Broda Shaggi: Associating With Davido Has Improved My Brand / lahadee: Lady Claims To Be Pregnant For Don Jazzy (See His Reply) / Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Has A 4 Year Old Daughter - Lady Claims (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 5:30pm On Mar 17, 2017
Davido wants to slash Tuface' record
Re: Davido Has A 4 Year Old Daughter - Lady Claims (Photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 17, 2017
I'm so loving this grin grin grin grin

Some girls are senseless undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Has A 4 Year Old Daughter - Lady Claims (Photos) by winkmart: 5:30pm On Mar 17, 2017
this will be epic... sure to cover up Sule and Otobos scandal
Re: Davido Has A 4 Year Old Daughter - Lady Claims (Photos) by k4kings(m): 5:31pm On Mar 17, 2017
30 trillion for the acct ooo. Baby mama for ur body ooo

1 Like

Re: Davido Has A 4 Year Old Daughter - Lady Claims (Photos) by Hoddor(m): 5:31pm On Mar 17, 2017
The kind of fuckry this devido of a guy is committing ehh....

Re: Davido Has A 4 Year Old Daughter - Lady Claims (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 5:32pm On Mar 17, 2017
Came:
More will show up after this.... He has three baby mama now.... Wehdone boy!!!!!!

The guy is really progressing in all aspects of his life. 3 Baby mama's at his age! Smh
Re: Davido Has A 4 Year Old Daughter - Lady Claims (Photos) by ednut1(m): 5:32pm On Mar 17, 2017
Celebs dont use cd or pul out, yet most never get aids. is it that the aids figures being brandished about is fake

3 Likes

Re: Davido Has A 4 Year Old Daughter - Lady Claims (Photos) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 17, 2017
This David-hoe wants to be father Abraham

#wehdonsir
Re: Davido Has A 4 Year Old Daughter - Lady Claims (Photos) by Kenshinmunac(m): 5:33pm On Mar 17, 2017
Stupid small boy, u don't want to live a responsible life. Like ur mates undecided david-LovePeddler
Re: Davido Has A 4 Year Old Daughter - Lady Claims (Photos) by shibanbo(m): 5:35pm On Mar 17, 2017
Trying is a you
Re: Davido Has A 4 Year Old Daughter - Lady Claims (Photos) by dheolexaone(f): 5:35pm On Mar 17, 2017
It's a programme watching.

I see facts n evidence all over to fight against O.B.O.
Some ladies just want a child by a popular figure. Nothing more.
Child of d world.
God help us.
Re: Davido Has A 4 Year Old Daughter - Lady Claims (Photos) by Ralphlauren(m): 5:35pm On Mar 17, 2017
Are you all blind?

The DNA report excludes Davido has the father.

Meaning he is not the biological father of the child. I guess this is why he hasn't accepted responsibility for the baby.

Physical resemblance cannot be used to confirm paternity of a child.

DNA test is the only fool proof method.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Has A 4 Year Old Daughter - Lady Claims (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 5:35pm On Mar 17, 2017
I thank God say I Dey careful
Re: Davido Has A 4 Year Old Daughter - Lady Claims (Photos) by dynicks(m): 5:36pm On Mar 17, 2017
this only occurs when u let ur joystick do the thinking instead of ur brains.....this is now becoming an era of baby daddies and broken celebrity homes....
Re: Davido Has A 4 Year Old Daughter - Lady Claims (Photos) by Moving4: 5:38pm On Mar 17, 2017
Bloggers! I hope u pple HV not fabricated dis story just to gain traffic....
Re: Davido Has A 4 Year Old Daughter - Lady Claims (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 5:38pm On Mar 17, 2017
Bro na juju na
Elfree:
This boy called David Adeleke has no respect for his family,sleeping with every available lady without protection I hope he knows STDs are real. Having lots of money isn't equivalent to having common sense and as for that his little money and fame I have seen people who rose way higher than he did just to fall
Re: Davido Has A 4 Year Old Daughter - Lady Claims (Photos) by JosephYbholy(m): 5:39pm On Mar 17, 2017
Lol... I no believe this hoax

Re: Davido Has A 4 Year Old Daughter - Lady Claims (Photos) by Odkosh: 5:39pm On Mar 17, 2017
nonsense, if na struggling guy she met, she will not even give am face not to talk of writing letter to his family. you won eat money abi. oleeeeeeeeeee
Re: Davido Has A 4 Year Old Daughter - Lady Claims (Photos) by DJInfluence: 5:40pm On Mar 17, 2017
so wetin make we do? make we fry fish? Abeg next story jare..
Re: Davido Has A 4 Year Old Daughter - Lady Claims (Photos) by dayleke: 5:40pm On Mar 17, 2017
That baby has got the Adeleke eyes and face....
Re: Davido Has A 4 Year Old Daughter - Lady Claims (Photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 17, 2017
Vorpal:

Fact!

Reminds me of the dude who acted "Home Alone" as a child. If you see him now, you know why money shouldn't make you but you make money.

Fine boy! sad
I love that movie and the kid they used. The boy was too smart for his age..." You can't beat me in my home", was one of his quotes. grin
Re: Davido Has A 4 Year Old Daughter - Lady Claims (Photos) by mailingdgreat: 5:41pm On Mar 17, 2017
The guy prick dey function well be dat! Flaunt what u ve jhor. Oloshi!
Re: Davido Has A 4 Year Old Daughter - Lady Claims (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 5:41pm On Mar 17, 2017
This baby is finer than imade. Meanwhile otobo is fast dropping from the celebrity billboard grin grin grin grin Davido to take over.
Re: Davido Has A 4 Year Old Daughter - Lady Claims (Photos) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 17, 2017
I thought I just read in the DNA report that Davido is excluded from being the baby's father or did I see wrong?

5 Likes

Re: Davido Has A 4 Year Old Daughter - Lady Claims (Photos) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 17, 2017
Ralphlauren:
Are you all blind?

Meaning he is not the biological father of the child. I guess this is why he hasn't accepted responsibility for the baby.

As in I'm shocked?

Don't people read before commenting?

3 Likes

Re: Davido Has A 4 Year Old Daughter - Lady Claims (Photos) by Eruditor: 5:44pm On Mar 17, 2017
Ralphlauren:
Are you all blind?

I don't think you understood the story. The girl is alluding to the fact that the doctor whose lab conducted the first DNA test must be compromised seeing that he is a family friend of the Adelekes. To prove her point, Davido's refusal to submit material for DNA testing coupled with the fact that Imade looks very much like the girl lends credence to the accuser's story.

Besides, Davido almost denied paternity to Imade but was forced to accept it because Dele Momodu got involved. He also willingly accepted the other girl in the US because, well, she is in the US.

Davido should submit material so it can be tested to ascertain his paternity or not.

7 Likes

Re: Davido Has A 4 Year Old Daughter - Lady Claims (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 5:45pm On Mar 17, 2017
That child is an Adele keep I have no doubt ..Great men tend to have many kids and it not thier fault it's just that females prefer to have thier kids with a successful man

1 Like

Re: Davido Has A 4 Year Old Daughter - Lady Claims (Photos) by gbeseun(m): 5:45pm On Mar 17, 2017
These ladies should just chill for this guy,whenever they see him,they Wil be like Bleep me for just once and I will be ok,ladies also believe celebrity can do them.better that's y they lurk around d them,what do u expect from obo
Re: Davido Has A 4 Year Old Daughter - Lady Claims (Photos) by Ralphlauren(m): 5:46pm On Mar 17, 2017
Phi002:
I thought I just read in the DNA report that Davido is excluded fro being the baby's father or did I see wrong?

You are correct.

The girls' family are disputing the genuineness of the DNA and they want another one done.

I read the girl's fathers letter to David's dad. He was literally begging for another test to be done and for them to accept responsibility for the child. How sad !!
Re: Davido Has A 4 Year Old Daughter - Lady Claims (Photos) by Adiwana: 5:46pm On Mar 17, 2017
Elfree:
This boy called David Adeleke has no respect for his family,sleeping with every available lady without protection I hope he knows STDs are real. Having lots of money isn't equivalent to having common sense and as for that his little money and fame I have seen people who rose way higher than he did just to fall
Nigga you haven't seen shit.Another Noise maker who thinks his opinion counts but secretly prays he has the money like davido.You should keep that advise to yourself
Re: Davido Has A 4 Year Old Daughter - Lady Claims (Photos) by Paulpaulpaul(m): 5:47pm On Mar 17, 2017
Vorpal:

Fact!

Reminds me of the dude who acted "Home Alone" as a child. If you see him now, you know why money shouldn't make you but you make money.

Fine boy! sad

That boy isn't bankrupt but not famous anymore. He still worths 15million dollars
Re: Davido Has A 4 Year Old Daughter - Lady Claims (Photos) by olowoyo2: 5:47pm On Mar 17, 2017
I think his issue does not have to concerns us here... That's his privacy.. Or is it because he is an celeb? Pls let's don't talk about this people again let's everyone face his or her life... This what white man will ain't do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile / Funke Akindele And Her Husband Are Ex-convicts Until Pronouncement Set Aside / Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.