Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,943 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Davido Has A 4 Year Old Daughter - Lady Claims (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Has A 4 Year Old Daughter - Lady Claims (Photos) (55822 Views)

Broda Shaggi: Associating With Davido Has Improved My Brand / lahadee: Lady Claims To Be Pregnant For Don Jazzy (See His Reply) / Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Has A 4 Year Old Daughter - Lady Claims (Photos) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 17, 2017
Ralphlauren:

You are correct.

The girls' family are disputing the genuineness of the DNA and they want another one done.

I read the girl's fathers letter to David's dad. He was literally begging for another test to be done and for them to accept responsibility for the child. How sad !!
Out of 17 tests, there were 8 mismatches...what's left to retest?
Re: Davido Has A 4 Year Old Daughter - Lady Claims (Photos) by Anusiemgood(m): 5:47pm On Mar 17, 2017
can't wait to have my own baby mama..
Re: Davido Has A 4 Year Old Daughter - Lady Claims (Photos) by loomer: 5:48pm On Mar 17, 2017
marltech:
Daddy of million babies
I'm not surprised.
They just go fvcking around.
If you think I'm lying, ask 2Face undecided

MEANWHILE Watch cossy display her massive oranges in new video

Wetin concern 2face and this matter? Or 2face children complain give u say him no take care of them?

1 Like

Re: Davido Has A 4 Year Old Daughter - Lady Claims (Photos) by Ralphlauren(m): 5:49pm On Mar 17, 2017
Eruditor:

I don't think you understood the story. The girl is alluding to the fact that the doctor whose lab conducted the first DNA test must be compromised seeing that he is a family friend of the Adelekes. To prove her point, Davido's refusal to submit material for DNA testing coupled with the fact that Imade looks very much like the girl lends credence to the accuser's story.

Besides, Davido almost denied paternity to Imade but was forced to accept it because Dele Momodu got involved. He also willingly accepted the other girl in the US because, well, she is in the US.

Davido should submit material so it can be tested to ascertain his paternity or not.

Not true. Davido never denied Sophie, her pregnancy or imade.

He threw a baby shower party for her when she was pregnant. Remember ?

http://www.36ng.com.ng/2015/05/19/davido-at-his-baby-mamas-baby-shower-photo-of-his-baby-mama-photos/

He also sponsored her trip to the US to birth imade.
Re: Davido Has A 4 Year Old Daughter - Lady Claims (Photos) by olowoyo2: 5:50pm On Mar 17, 2017
I think his issue does not have to concerns us here... That's his privacy.. Or is it because he is an celeb? Pls let's don't talk about this people again let's everyone face his or her life... This what white man will ain't do... Me I'm minding my business... Hehe
Re: Davido Has A 4 Year Old Daughter - Lady Claims (Photos) by Ralphlauren(m): 5:51pm On Mar 17, 2017
Phi002:

Out of 17 tests, there were 8 mismatches...what's left to retest?

I wonder.

The girl should approach the other guys she has sexual intercourse with around the time she was with Davido.

She's obviously not telling her parents the truth on her wayward ways.

The victim in all this is the innocent baby.
Re: Davido Has A 4 Year Old Daughter - Lady Claims (Photos) by chloride6: 5:56pm On Mar 17, 2017
Ralphlauren:
Are you all blind?

The DNA report excludes Davido has the father.

Meaning he is not the biological father of the child. I guess this is why he hasn't accepted responsibility for the baby.

Physical resemblance cannot be used to confirm paternity of a child.

DNA test is the only fool proof method.

Thank you ooh.....blind folks...

Unless they doctored the report .... Unless they did

1 Like

Re: Davido Has A 4 Year Old Daughter - Lady Claims (Photos) by gonkin(m): 5:56pm On Mar 17, 2017
2baba don induce am. Ride on oooo, Urhobo style
Re: Davido Has A 4 Year Old Daughter - Lady Claims (Photos) by Ovokoo: 6:02pm On Mar 17, 2017
What's our business?

Re: Davido Has A 4 Year Old Daughter - Lady Claims (Photos) by Yungknyyght(m): 6:03pm On Mar 17, 2017
Elfree:
This boy called David Adeleke has no respect for his family,sleeping with every available lady without protection I hope he knows STDs are real. Having lots of money isn't equivalent to having common sense and as for that his little money and fame I have seen people who rose way higher than he did just to fall

Oga phem!,wuch people you see
Re: Davido Has A 4 Year Old Daughter - Lady Claims (Photos) by hollywater: 6:03pm On Mar 17, 2017
Elfree:
This boy called David Adeleke has no respect for his family,sleeping with every available lady without protection I hope he knows STDs are real. Having lots of money isn't equivalent to having common sense and as for that his little money and fame I have seen people who rose way higher than he did just to fall
Please stop. If you are in the position Davido is today, i bey you will do more. Go and calculate all the used condom you flush.
Re: Davido Has A 4 Year Old Daughter - Lady Claims (Photos) by opius: 6:10pm On Mar 17, 2017
crazyABO:
I hope this ain't true

What if it is true ?
Re: Davido Has A 4 Year Old Daughter - Lady Claims (Photos) by Amberon: 6:11pm On Mar 17, 2017
Macaulay Culkin... The guy looks like a train wreck. I could hardly believe he was the same person from home alone.
Vorpal:

Fact!

Reminds me of the dude who acted "Home Alone" as a child. If you see him now, you know why money shouldn't make you but you make money.

Fine boy! sad

1 Like

Re: Davido Has A 4 Year Old Daughter - Lady Claims (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 6:12pm On Mar 17, 2017
Anxiously waiting for apostle Suleiman's own
Re: Davido Has A 4 Year Old Daughter - Lady Claims (Photos) by Amberon: 6:15pm On Mar 17, 2017
Seems you're the only educated person on this thread. I've been reading through the comments just to find out if someone would point out that fact, but you're the only who noticed it.

Now I truly believe the saying, "if you want to hide something from a black man, put it in a book".
Ralphlauren:
Are you all blind?

The DNA report excludes Davido has the father.

Meaning he is not the biological father of the child. I guess this is why he hasn't accepted responsibility for the baby.

Physical resemblance cannot be used to confirm paternity of a child.

DNA test is the only fool proof method.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Has A 4 Year Old Daughter - Lady Claims (Photos) by sojikul(m): 6:15pm On Mar 17, 2017
King of the baby mama
Re: Davido Has A 4 Year Old Daughter - Lady Claims (Photos) by Elfree: 6:16pm On Mar 17, 2017
Elfree:
Fans and followers of Davido Pls for the love of God don't quote me. I don't intend to exchange words with anyone and i won't.Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Has A 4 Year Old Daughter - Lady Claims (Photos) by Amberon: 6:17pm On Mar 17, 2017
Fornication is fornication regardless of it resulting in a baby or not.
Cutehector:
I thank God say I Dey careful
Re: Davido Has A 4 Year Old Daughter - Lady Claims (Photos) by orjaha(m): 6:19pm On Mar 17, 2017
father of many hidden kids
Re: Davido Has A 4 Year Old Daughter - Lady Claims (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 6:19pm On Mar 17, 2017
Amberon:
Fornication is fornication regardless of it resulting in a baby or not.
excuse me.. Did I mention I committed fornication ?

1 Like

Re: Davido Has A 4 Year Old Daughter - Lady Claims (Photos) by Codes151(m): 6:22pm On Mar 17, 2017
People will come here and be saying shit!!! Nice one David! It's good tell them to keep it...

Well, I won't judge cuz if na me, I fit do worse
Re: Davido Has A 4 Year Old Daughter - Lady Claims (Photos) by owoshuyi(m): 6:24pm On Mar 17, 2017
Wickedness. Blocking off ur kid n her momma. And I trust Nigerians, dem go dey celebrate this kind nonsense. Immortality is high these days, d Bible is accurate, we are in d End times d Bible talked about.

1 Like

Re: Davido Has A 4 Year Old Daughter - Lady Claims (Photos) by grandstar(m): 6:28pm On Mar 17, 2017
This is simply the invasion of someone's private because of gain. Not right
Re: Davido Has A 4 Year Old Daughter - Lady Claims (Photos) by miredia(m): 6:31pm On Mar 17, 2017
Do people read at all? Smh..
Re: Davido Has A 4 Year Old Daughter - Lady Claims (Photos) by MrMystrO(m): 6:31pm On Mar 17, 2017
Elfree:

You are just a jobless person. Way too much anger and hate in your tone, Stop it!
Re: Davido Has A 4 Year Old Daughter - Lady Claims (Photos) by Amberon: 6:33pm On Mar 17, 2017
You mean great men like Bill Gates, Albert Einstein, Henry Ford?
SalamRushdie:
That child is an Adele keep I have no doubt ..Great men tend to have many kids and it not thier fault it's just that females prefer to have thier kids with a successful man
Re: Davido Has A 4 Year Old Daughter - Lady Claims (Photos) by Amberon: 6:36pm On Mar 17, 2017
He denied the baby before she was born, when Sophie was a few months pregnant but he accepted it immediately she had the baby. I remember vividly.
Ralphlauren:

Not true. Davido never denied Sophie, her pregnancy or imade.

He threw a baby shower party for her when she was pregnant. Remember ?

http://www.36ng.com.ng/2015/05/19/davido-at-his-baby-mamas-baby-shower-photo-of-his-baby-mama-photos/

He also sponsored her trip to the US to birth imade.
Re: Davido Has A 4 Year Old Daughter - Lady Claims (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 6:37pm On Mar 17, 2017
Amberon:
You mean great men like Bill Gates, Albert Einstein, Henry Ford?

No I mean Rockstars
Re: Davido Has A 4 Year Old Daughter - Lady Claims (Photos) by Amberon: 6:38pm On Mar 17, 2017
then why were you thanking God for being careful grin ?
Cutehector:
excuse me.. Did I mention I committed fornication ?
Re: Davido Has A 4 Year Old Daughter - Lady Claims (Photos) by Amberon: 6:40pm On Mar 17, 2017
There's hardly any great rockstar.
SalamRushdie:

No I mean Rockstars
Re: Davido Has A 4 Year Old Daughter - Lady Claims (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 6:44pm On Mar 17, 2017
Amberon:
then why were you thanking God for being careful grin ?
lol am in d midst of temptations.. Like in the heart of it.. So am thanking God for being careful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile / Funke Akindele And Her Husband Are Ex-convicts Until Pronouncement Set Aside / Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.