Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Benefits Of A Long Distance Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Benefits Of A Long Distance Relationship (891 Views)

10 Advantages Of Long Distance Relationship / Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. / Long Distance Relationship Is A Time Waster For Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benefits Of A Long Distance Relationship by postiva: 4:26pm On Mar 17, 2017
According to Mr Phillips Akwari,“There is nothing called Long distance relationship. As far as they are not seeing each other at all times, I don’t see such to be a relationship”. And according to Mr Eric-Ejiyere Mudiaga, “I believe a long distance relationship has its own positive effects. It majorly helps to build Trust for each other”.

If you are in a long-distance relationship, then you are one of those lucky few to experience an interesting and unique way to love. There are so many negative aspects associated with long-distance relationships today that it is sometimes hard to see the silver-lining around them. Although being separated from your partner can place a physical and emotional limitation on your day-to-day life, there are actually many benefits to this type of relationship. Enjoy!!!

TESTS THE LOVE
Sometimes it seems that those couples who spend the most time with each other have greater love, but this is not always true. There are couples who are close and spend all of their time together, but once something separates them (maybe one getting a job in a different state), they break up because they cannot handle the distance. This is heartbreaking, because they are willing to give up their love for the immediate security in staying close together. They neglect to see that they will be together again and could grow personally from the experience of being apart. A long-distance relationship can really test and challenge you and your partner’s love for each other. To be willing to spend days, weeks, or even months apart is a great accomplishment, and in the end, it can bring much happiness when you and your partner are reunited again. All in all, a long-distance relationship requires commitment from both you and your partner to work. There will be rough patches, of course, but if each individual clearly knows the reason why he/she is in the relationship and recognizes their common goal to share life together, then the benefits of the outcome will outweigh the negatives.

APPRECIATION FOR THE MOMENTS SPENT TOGETHER
When you are around someone constantly, it can be easy to take them for granted. It’s easy for couples to get so wrapped up in their daily lives and schedules that they forget to value each other; they get into arguments and become caught up in problems that can lead to a break up. Such reactions can be heightened in moments of stress, such as in the aftermath of having a bad day at work. Of course, days like these are normal for anyone, but they can take a toll on a relationship, especially if they happen regularly. It is a sad truth, but sometimes being away from the person you love can.... Read all @ http://hubtiva.com/2017/03/17/benefits-of-a-long-distance-relationship/

Re: Benefits Of A Long Distance Relationship by Emjay1310(m): 4:36pm On Mar 17, 2017
The negatives of Long distance relationship out-ways the positives. Distrust is the greatest of all negatives, then the love slowly dies too. others follow
Re: Benefits Of A Long Distance Relationship by Heshei: 5:45pm On Mar 18, 2017
I am in one and seriously not finding it funny at all. Its heart piercing at times not knowing what she is up as she is out of sight and staying a guy for that matter ....
Re: Benefits Of A Long Distance Relationship by firstking01(m): 6:50pm On Mar 18, 2017
Heshei:
I am in one and seriously not finding it funny at all. Its heart piercing at times not knowing what she is up as she is out of sight and staying a guy for that matter ....
She stays with a guy shocked
Re: Benefits Of A Long Distance Relationship by Strahovski1(m): 6:59pm On Mar 18, 2017
Heshei:

She is cheating on you man.. forget it.
Re: Benefits Of A Long Distance Relationship by Bluezy13(m): 7:01pm On Mar 18, 2017
Heshei:

Hehehe...
She stays with a guy and you think you are in a relationship??

Nawa o...
Na real wa!
Re: Benefits Of A Long Distance Relationship by 234GT(m): 8:10pm On Mar 18, 2017
Long distance relationships have no benefits. Anyone engaging in it is not being sincere with himself or herself.
Re: Benefits Of A Long Distance Relationship by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 18, 2017
cheesy

Re: Benefits Of A Long Distance Relationship by Cutezt(m): 8:30pm On Mar 18, 2017
Well, I Happen To Find My Self In One Presently, Tho What The OP Stated Above Is True, But Its Not Advisable Cos It Aint Easy.
As To Trust, She Has Given Me No Reason To Suspect Her, She Is Too Busy With Work, The Way We Started Dating Sef Was Just Divine, Unpredictable, I Trust Her %100.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Banner Of A Man And His Two Wives To Be / This Is To All Ladies / “any Lady Who Ask For Money After Sex Is A Thief” — This Guy Says.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.