Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Which Is The Best Cost Effective New Tyre? - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Is The Best Cost Effective New Tyre? (19089 Views)

My New Tyre Is Always Deflating When Parked Overnight / Best Cost Of Clearing These 2016 Cars: Corolla And Altima / Which Is The Best Tyre Presently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is The Best Cost Effective New Tyre? by Kassiny123(m): 12:39pm On May 02, 2020
Piyke:
If going for Maxxis, watch out for the 2 variants; Taiwan and Thailand.
I have always gone with the Thai version and had good outcomes. All the people I know with bad reviews of Maxxis used the Taiwan version.
really, never knew Maxxis has 2 variants
Re: Which Is The Best Cost Effective New Tyre? by Bizzyliss(m): 1:50pm On May 02, 2020
Go buy ur 2019 tokunbo tire from Gazzuzz I have used all these new Chinese tires. All are scam
Re: Which Is The Best Cost Effective New Tyre? by austin4real(m): 10:53pm On May 02, 2020
I bought a set of Rovelo tires from fatgbems tire shop, and I have to say the tires are performing very well. Even the online review is very encouraging. You could try it
Re: Which Is The Best Cost Effective New Tyre? by flexit: 5:23pm On Jul 14, 2020
See the top 10 Car Tyres that are durable in Nigeria and where to buy them here https://ikokuonline.com/index.php/blog/2020/07/14/top-10-most-popular-durable-car-tyres/
Re: Which Is The Best Cost Effective New Tyre? by drpossibilities(m): 9:54am On Aug 07, 2020
austin4real:
I bought a set of Rovelo tires from fatgbems tire shop, and I have to say the tires are performing very well. Even the online review is very encouraging. You could try it

Please tell me more about it. Where did you buy it?
Re: Which Is The Best Cost Effective New Tyre? by tot3ntanZz: 1:21pm On Mar 23, 2023
Hey everyone! I have a Peugeot 5008 that is nearly 3 years old and done about 23k miles. On checking the tyres I have noticed that the fronts are fine but the rear tyres are below limits with high wear on the outer side of the tyre tread. I have never seen this before, where the back tyres have worn out before the fronts on a front wheel drive car. Has any body any experience of this?
Re: Which Is The Best Cost Effective New Tyre? by id4sho(m): 1:58pm On Mar 23, 2023
tot3ntanZz:
Hey everyone! I have a Peugeot 5008 that is nearly 3 years old and done about 23k miles. On checking the tyres I have noticed that the fronts are fine but the rear tyres are below limits with high wear on the outer side of the tyre tread. I have never seen this before, where the back tyres have worn out before the fronts on a front wheel drive car. Has any body any experience of this?
Go for alignment , check linkages if you are hearing any sounds.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jeep Unveils The 2020 Gladiator Off-roader That Is Part SUV,Part Pickup / Police In Oyo To Impound Vehicles With Sirens, Spy And Covered Number Plates / Symptoms Of A Bad Or Failing Fan Belt Adjuster (drive Belt Tensioner)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.