Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,588 members, 7,823,550 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Why I Want Apostle Johnson Suleiman Investigated - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Want Apostle Johnson Suleiman Investigated (978 Views)

False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. / Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Want Apostle Johnson Suleiman Investigated by Junior66(m): 5:28pm On Mar 17, 2017
This incident happened a few days ago. I will try not to mention some of the specific places and events here because of the privacy of the people involved. Please pardon my grammar in advance. Sahara reporters havn't done justice to my email and messages so o have no option of getting this matter investigated for now.
I was at home a few days ago when my person returned from work. My person was both shocked and excited at the same time while he tried to explain what had just happened at a chamber to me.
A visibly shaky and frightened young man (Mallam according to my person) had walked into his office that evening and demanded for help.
The Story
The Mallam told my person that he is a jujuman and runs something like a facebook page through which people could call for spiritual help. A lady called him one day and said she was calling from Lagos and needed spiritual help. She claimed she slept with a man of God and since then always felt movements in her body. The Mallam advised her to come over for spiritual deliverance of which she did. He gave her a ring and told her to wear it and sleep with anybody. She would be okay. I don't know how long after but the lady came back and petitioned the police. The police went after the mallam but could only arrest his brother. The brother, his car and some of his stuff were taken to the station while a call was made to him to appear at the station immediately. Rather than go to the station the young mallam decided to consult a lawyer first hence my person. The Mallam stated clearly that the lady in question told him the man of God she slept with is.....Apostle Johnson Suleiman!
To cut the long story short, the DPO at the police station advised that the matter be settled out of court to avoid the press since it was a matter of national concern.
Another surprise for you. The lady gave out three of her names but i will only mention the two already making the news-Queen Esther E*****.
The matter has been settled quietly though. I am still in shock. I was told the lady does not look well-to-do. My informant even asked her whether she is the Queen Esther making the headlines but she denied it. Before then though the Jujuman had already told my informant the MOG in question is the Apostle.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Want Apostle Johnson Suleiman Investigated by Nne5: 5:29pm On Mar 17, 2017
Op to be sincere your story makes NO sense.

1 Like

Re: Why I Want Apostle Johnson Suleiman Investigated by Junior66(m): 5:29pm On Mar 17, 2017
I will provide more info as soon as Sahara reporters or any other credible media house consults me. And take note! I didn't ask for permission from the people directly involved before posting this. I think Queen Esther truely needs spiritual help for her problems. Whether she lied to the Juju mallam by mentioning the apostle's name i may never know. Everything i narated here can be independently confirmed once i mention the state, the police station that acted on the petition, the DPO of the station, the Mallam involved and offcourse the lawyers thay settled the matter. My informant has the Juju mallam and Queen Esther's phone numbers.
Re: Why I Want Apostle Johnson Suleiman Investigated by mcocolok(m): 5:41pm On Mar 17, 2017
Na wa oooooo
Re: Why I Want Apostle Johnson Suleiman Investigated by Junior66(m): 5:42pm On Mar 17, 2017
Lalasticlala come and see snake meat. lol
Re: Why I Want Apostle Johnson Suleiman Investigated by Tenkobos(m): 5:42pm On Mar 17, 2017
Suleiman and Solomon sounds alike somehow
Re: Why I Want Apostle Johnson Suleiman Investigated by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 17, 2017
Apostle i must pray for u. I hv never seen set up like dis in my life. Dem take time plan u well
Re: Why I Want Apostle Johnson Suleiman Investigated by SaintMorris: 5:49pm On Mar 17, 2017
Mtcheeew...who go listen to this your headless tale now when the thing no even make sense?

One mallam do juju, you person carry amebo come reach you, mallam brother enter cell and lady go Bleep another man to give him her problem which apostle cause her...what is this?
Re: Why I Want Apostle Johnson Suleiman Investigated by PaulSteve: 5:54pm On Mar 17, 2017
It seems we will take our seat here and wait for you to reveal all once you are done,until then your story doesn't add up..
Re: Why I Want Apostle Johnson Suleiman Investigated by omofunaab(m): 5:55pm On Mar 17, 2017
Hmmm.

Now this is a good story, it sounds a little bit convincing though.

To y'all fuming about one imaginary government conspiracy. Can you please tell us why the Nigerian police is not part of the conspiracy considering the fact that the NPF is an agent of government.

Police even charged Otobo to court on behalf of the apostle .

I won't also deny the fact that Otobo might have tried to blackmail the apostle based on the relationship they had.

Common sense should tell you that you can't just blackmail someone without having in possession what the person doesn't want the world to know
Re: Why I Want Apostle Johnson Suleiman Investigated by Junior66(m): 6:10pm On Mar 17, 2017
PaulSteve:
It seems we will take our seat here and wait for you to reveal all once you are done,until then your story doesn't add up..
How? You mean i missed noting some points down? I will edit.
Re: Why I Want Apostle Johnson Suleiman Investigated by Firstcitizen: 6:32pm On Mar 17, 2017
Lies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Suleiman likes only singers and actresses.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Want Apostle Johnson Suleiman Investigated by GboyegaD(m): 7:04pm On Mar 17, 2017
There is trouble in the land ooo. Anyways, why she sef sleep with another man husband? I pray she gets the deliverance she is seeking.
Re: Why I Want Apostle Johnson Suleiman Investigated by mastermaestro(m): 7:06pm On Mar 17, 2017
Let me repeat what I said in another thread. This randy dude is simply being exposed by Divinity. Heaven is dealing with the means by which he renews his power. Only blind emotional sentimental slaves still believe that this dude is clean. His deviant acts aren't news but to the lost.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Want Apostle Johnson Suleiman Investigated by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 17, 2017
Firstcitizen:
Lies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Suleiman likes only singers and actresses.

But the biatch is a singer.

Op lay everything out, the internet never forgets
Re: Why I Want Apostle Johnson Suleiman Investigated by mcocolok(m): 7:20pm On Mar 17, 2017
Junior66:
Lalasticlala come and see snake meat. lol

But you can't call oga Lala now. We need more evidence and we go help you call am

1 Like

Re: Why I Want Apostle Johnson Suleiman Investigated by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 17, 2017
seun lalasticlala
Re: Why I Want Apostle Johnson Suleiman Investigated by Yungknyyght(m): 7:29pm On Mar 17, 2017
Damn!...
Re: Why I Want Apostle Johnson Suleiman Investigated by LordOfNaira: 7:30pm On Mar 17, 2017
Junior66:

How? You mean i missed noting some points down? I will edit.

Bro, continue in your attempt to reach Sahara Reporters. Let them and the world hear your story. We cannot afford another Biodun-Ese saga that was buried with the tactical "robust reply" scope!!!

We want the truth this time around.
Re: Why I Want Apostle Johnson Suleiman Investigated by Junior66(m): 9:21pm On Mar 17, 2017
I feel it is risky mentioning the places and people involved. Whoever can get me in touch with a reputable media like Sahara reporters would have done well.
Re: Why I Want Apostle Johnson Suleiman Investigated by Junior66(m): 9:26pm On Mar 17, 2017
Nne5:
Op to be sincere your story makes NO sense.
When properly investigated it will. You should be asking why a lady seeking spiritual help solewhere far from her home mentioned the name of a popular Man of God as the source of her predicament.
Re: Why I Want Apostle Johnson Suleiman Investigated by Jeromejnr(m): 9:31pm On Mar 17, 2017
So finally you have opened your own thread.
Re: Why I Want Apostle Johnson Suleiman Investigated by khalling2008: 7:45am On Mar 18, 2017
Junior66:
I feel it is risky mentioning the places and people involved. Whoever can get me in touch with a reputable media like Sahara reporters would have done well.
editor@saharareporters.com
+1 (646) 559-6640

http://saharareporters.com/submit-story
Re: Why I Want Apostle Johnson Suleiman Investigated by Boss13: 9:07am On Mar 18, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Bro, continue in your attempt to reach Sahara Reporters. Let them and the world hear your story. We cannot afford another Biodun-Ese saga that was buried with the tactical "robust reply" scope!!!

We want the truth this time around.

Saharareporters won't take him serious. It's just mere say and they can be sued for publishing unverifiable information. He can just post it him because it is unverifiable

Also I wonder why people don't go to hospital when they are sick. This lady Esther claims she has been sick for 2 years now after sleeping with the pastor. Go to the hospital and get yourself examined. She also needs to know that the mind is a powerful tool. If her story is true, I doubt Apostle Suleiman had anything to do with her illness.
Re: Why I Want Apostle Johnson Suleiman Investigated by Boss13: 9:11am On Mar 18, 2017
Junior66:

They will not publish your story. You can't drop people's name like that. You need to support it with empirical evidence. That was why a lot of people disclaimed Esther's story on Premium times. She refused her picture to be published, she cannot provide evidence of communication established between her and Suleiman.

Even if the story is true, for now is just my words against yours
Re: Why I Want Apostle Johnson Suleiman Investigated by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 18, 2017
You, the Queen, the lawyer, the police that are ever honest most especially DPOs and the jujuman are all in the same category.

Bunch of scammers and fraudsters and jobless entities.

See as u carry the matter for head.
If na plantain you carry like this, you for don sell finish.

#where this trailer driver make we commot from here# rubbish

(1) (Reply)

Diagoras Of Melos - One Of The First Atheists / Anti-balaka The Radical Christian Group / List Of Strange Miracles & Deceits Performed By Pastors All Over The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.