Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Friday Trends; #YouAreNotaNairalander... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friday Trends; #YouAreNotaNairalander... (7493 Views)

Couple's Wedding Picture Trends Because Of The Bride's Makeup / Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend / Nigerian Lady Who Slaughtered Goat For Christmas Trends Online. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friday Trends; #YouAreNotaNairalander... by Twaci(f): 8:03pm On Mar 17, 2017
Hey Nairalanders!

So it's Friday! TGIF!!!

So to fully appreciate the last day of the week, Papiikush and I came up with this idea/game to spice up the evening.

Are you a full fledged Nairalander?! What exactly do you know about Nairalanders?! Here's a game to prove it.

Start your sentence with; #YouAreNotaNairalander if... and tell us things peculiar to us (Nairalanders).

You don't get it? Here's an example in the next post.

Let's trend it!

PLEASE NOTE that another trend will come up for next week Friday and other fridays after that... who said Fridays ain't fun?!

Leggo!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Friday Trends; #YouAreNotaNairalander... by Twaci(f): 8:04pm On Mar 17, 2017
#YouAreNotaNairalander if you don't know what this guy is pointing to cheesy

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Friday Trends; #YouAreNotaNairalander... by handsam(m): 8:05pm On Mar 17, 2017
#YouAreNotANairalander If you don't know this retort. grin

#YouAreNotANairalander If you don't know the #18millionaire dreamer. grin

#YouAreNotANairalander If you have not supported or castigated MMM users. grin

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Friday Trends; #YouAreNotaNairalander... by Papiikush: 8:06pm On Mar 17, 2017
Now this is going to be fun grin

#YouAreNotaNairalander if you don't know Smellymouth and his memes cheesy

#YouAreNotaNairalander if you don't know lalasticlala's best friends are snakes. (Oyah ban me tongue)

#YouAreNotaNairalander if you don't know the meaning of FTC

#YouAreNotaNairalander if you have never Been banned tongue

#YouAreNotaNairalander if you are going to miss the next pool party cool

#YouAreNotaNairalander if you don't have this picture on your phone grin

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Friday Trends; #YouAreNotaNairalander... by Twaci(f): 8:06pm On Mar 17, 2017
#YouAreNotaNairalander if you have never booked space cheesy

Cc: ladyF

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friday Trends; #YouAreNotaNairalander... by Cutehector(m): 8:06pm On Mar 17, 2017
Wait make I chop night food first...

1 Like

Re: Friday Trends; #YouAreNotaNairalander... by Twaci(f): 8:07pm On Mar 17, 2017
#YouAreNotaNairalander if you have never done at least 2 days in nairaland's prison grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Friday Trends; #YouAreNotaNairalander... by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 17, 2017
You are not a nairalander if you don't know lalasticlala likes snakes

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friday Trends; #YouAreNotaNairalander... by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:08pm On Mar 17, 2017
#YouAreNotANairalander if you don't know the full phrase of "pictures or..........." grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Friday Trends; #YouAreNotaNairalander... by nuelzz04(m): 8:08pm On Mar 17, 2017
#youarenotanairalander if u v never said...picsoradonbilivit bfr grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friday Trends; #YouAreNotaNairalander... by Cutehector(m): 8:08pm On Mar 17, 2017
Twaci only you want to describe every thing..

1 Like

Re: Friday Trends; #YouAreNotaNairalander... by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:09pm On Mar 17, 2017
Twaci:
#YouAreNotaNairalander if you have never done at least 2 days in nairaland's prison grin

#YouAreNotaNairalander If you don't​ know Mynd44

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friday Trends; #YouAreNotaNairalander... by Twaci(f): 8:09pm On Mar 17, 2017
Cutehector:
Twaci only you want to describe every thing..
Oya I'll stop. grin
Re: Friday Trends; #YouAreNotaNairalander... by zicoraads: 8:10pm On Mar 17, 2017
Thread is DOA. So this is the dry thing that was swapped for the Truth or Dare thread angry

Seriously? undecided

Let me come and be going angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friday Trends; #YouAreNotaNairalander... by BWare: 8:10pm On Mar 17, 2017
#YouAreNotANairalander if you don't know what FTC is.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Friday Trends; #YouAreNotaNairalander... by henrylowe(m): 8:10pm On Mar 17, 2017
You're not a Nairalander if you don't know "Mr 10 things...."

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Friday Trends; #YouAreNotaNairalander... by Cutehector(m): 8:11pm On Mar 17, 2017
zicoraads:
Thread is DOA. So this is the dry thing that was swapped for the Truth or Dare thread angry

Seriously? undecided
lol I wanted to hijack this thread but I can see dat some nairalanders are really bored .
Re: Friday Trends; #YouAreNotaNairalander... by tosyne2much(m): 8:11pm On Mar 17, 2017
You're not a Nairalander if you don't know the meaning of joystick and kitty-cat

You're not a Nairalander if you don't run through a lady's profile especially when she quotes you for the first time

You're not a Nairalander if you're a guy on Nairaland and you're not a chronic womanizer

You're not a Nairalander if people in danfo bus have never mistaken you for a mad man because you were Nairalanding and laughing hysterically

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Friday Trends; #YouAreNotaNairalander... by Dyt(f): 8:11pm On Mar 17, 2017
You ain't a NLer if you don't laugh while people look at you and ask if you are OK
cheesy cheesy

I love NL

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Friday Trends; #YouAreNotaNairalander... by Twaci(f): 8:12pm On Mar 17, 2017
zicoraads:

Seriously? undecided

#YouAreNotaNairalander if you don't come across cynical posts like these everydaycheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friday Trends; #YouAreNotaNairalander... by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:12pm On Mar 17, 2017
zicoraads:

Seriously? undecided

Let me come and be going angry

#YouAreNotANairalander if you've not seen a thread that someone must hate grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friday Trends; #YouAreNotaNairalander... by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:12pm On Mar 17, 2017
Twaci:

#YouAreNotaNairalander if you don't come across cynical posts like these everydaycheesy

Lol were you reading my mind fa grin
Re: Friday Trends; #YouAreNotaNairalander... by Cutehector(m): 8:13pm On Mar 17, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

#YouAreNotANairalander if you've not seen a thread that someone must hate grin
lol for your mind ur thread dey slay... Berrra thank ur stars
Re: Friday Trends; #YouAreNotaNairalander... by Twaci(f): 8:13pm On Mar 17, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Lol were you reading my mind fa grin
Don't mind the big head grin
Re: Friday Trends; #YouAreNotaNairalander... by buffalowings: 8:13pm On Mar 17, 2017
watching in 3D

... lipsrsealed
Re: Friday Trends; #YouAreNotaNairalander... by dollyjoy(f): 8:14pm On Mar 17, 2017
You are not nairalander if you haven't been bashed grin

You are not nairalander if you have never typed your moniker on the search board while on ghost modegrin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friday Trends; #YouAreNotaNairalander... by Cutehector(m): 8:14pm On Mar 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
You're not a Nairalander if you don't know the meaning of joystick and kitty-cat cool
just look at virgin....Gawd
Re: Friday Trends; #YouAreNotaNairalander... by Saintsammurai(m): 8:14pm On Mar 17, 2017
You are not a nairalander if you dont have an alternate account.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Friday Trends; #YouAreNotaNairalander... by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:14pm On Mar 17, 2017
Cutehector:
lol for your mind ur thread dey slay... Berrra thank ur stars

Lol na me get thread?
Re: Friday Trends; #YouAreNotaNairalander... by Cutehector(m): 8:15pm On Mar 17, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Lol na me get thread?
I swear the forces are with twaci grin
Re: Friday Trends; #YouAreNotaNairalander... by tosyne2much(m): 8:15pm On Mar 17, 2017
Cutehector:
just look at virgin....Gawd
Don't judge a book by its cover bro cool

1 Like

Re: Friday Trends; #YouAreNotaNairalander... by Cutehector(m): 8:15pm On Mar 17, 2017
Saintsammurai:
You are not a nairalander if you dont have an alternate account.
bravo

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Can I Generate NIN From My Tracking ID? / Back 2 My Country!! (nìger Republic) Photos... / My Boyfriend Slept With His Ex A Night Before Her Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.