Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,421 members, 7,958,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:29 AM

Throwback Picture Of Buhari & Hameed Ali In Military Uniform - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Picture Of Buhari & Hameed Ali In Military Uniform (75783 Views)

Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today / Senator Yayi Tells Hameed Ali: "Go Back And Wear Uniform" / Senators Hold Close Door Meeting With Customs Boss Hameed Ali. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Picture Of Buhari & Hameed Ali In Military Uniform by Jesusloveyou: 11:06pm On Mar 17, 2017
ApenaEde:
Northerners ar. always principled . don't know
y
especially buhari, that is why i like him more than any politicial alive.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Buhari & Hameed Ali In Military Uniform by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 17, 2017
1metre:
u need same common sense. Use beauty for a female and handsome for a male
If u don't know, u can use the word BEAUTIFUL to qualify a man's appearance, as well.
This occurs when a MAN'S HANDSOMENESS is beyond comprehension.
U think u know ENGLISH.
I won't insult U.
U think most people who put up articles on Nairaland platforms are dullards.
U may also think, the Nairaland platform is solely for the Jobless Nigerians.
U will be shocked as to what you will get, when people reveal their true identity.

Just consult the use of the word " Beautiful" in Men and get back to me..
We are all learning. Thank me Later..
Guess u have learnt something new today....

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Buhari & Hameed Ali In Military Uniform by Pylony(m): 11:25pm On Mar 17, 2017
So Baba Bubu na him frnd? Ok na make una continue to dey chop national cake and biscuit.

NEXT STORY JARE.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Buhari & Hameed Ali In Military Uniform by jaywhoco(m): 11:25pm On Mar 17, 2017
RisMas:
President Buhari and Controller General of Customs, Col. Hammed Ali in 90s.

Col. Ali's face though grin grin grin

Caption: Senators, Do i look like i give a Fvck?
comptroller
Re: Throwback Picture Of Buhari & Hameed Ali In Military Uniform by softwerk(f): 11:27pm On Mar 17, 2017
potent5:

Guy, your imagination is running riot. Pls put on your thinking cap.
Now I understand the extent of your stupidity just like mynd4 4 who always closes all your senseless threads angry

You need help my friend!
Re: Throwback Picture Of Buhari & Hameed Ali In Military Uniform by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 17, 2017
ObikeNkem:
How I wish Hammed Ali can rule us in Igboland. Hammed Ali is greater than all Igbo men both dead and alive. Infact Hammed Ali must rule us in Igboland in Jesus name.

Hammed Ali is greater than ojukwu.

Hammed Ali is greater than chinua achebe.

Hammed Ali is greater than nnamdi azikiwe

Hammed Ali is greater than nnamdi kanu

I tot animals are tethered? How come this one is loose. Somebody shud tether this animal pls!!!
Re: Throwback Picture Of Buhari & Hameed Ali In Military Uniform by potent5(m): 11:38pm On Mar 17, 2017
softwerk:

Now I understand the extent of your stupidity just like mynd4 4 who always closes all your senseless threads angry

You need help my friend!
Oh you know about my threads. It's working; am becoming famous. Pls help me, I need helep.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Buhari & Hameed Ali In Military Uniform by mystmoze(m): 12:03am On Mar 18, 2017
ObikeNkem:
How I wish Hammed Ali can rule us in Igboland. Hammed Ali is greater than all Igbo men both dead and alive. Infact Hammed Ali must rule us in Igboland in Jesus name.

have u taken ur pills fr de day?
Re: Throwback Picture Of Buhari & Hameed Ali In Military Uniform by Ayatullah(m): 12:14am On Mar 18, 2017
Soteriahascome:
Same recycled leaders ruling this nation since 1960...

Keep thanking God for that! Or else your generation may be ruled by the likes of those pictured below:

Re: Throwback Picture Of Buhari & Hameed Ali In Military Uniform by edupedia: 12:40am On Mar 18, 2017
ObikeNkem:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Throwback Picture Of Buhari & Hameed Ali In Military Uniform by SilverEdit(m): 1:00am On Mar 18, 2017
just wait make them cum for U..lolz
Re: Throwback Picture Of Buhari & Hameed Ali In Military Uniform by LastProphet: 1:22am On Mar 18, 2017
weedtheweeds:
the children born at the times this picture was taken now have kids and in 10 years some will have grandkids. These men remain unshaken at their positions. I pity some students spending their parents money in school. No way for the children of this nation o. President's daughter marry billionaires son, governors marry president's daughter, the system is so locked up. The only way for poor man na violence oh. When something like wetin happen for sierra Leone happen there will be a shake up. Our papa dem don serve this people sotay na we day serve dem now. the only way forward is solidarity. if not na nothing o. person steal battery dem burn am. politician steal billions bur them supporters day get mouth to defend them. by the time supporters begin to die for supporting thieves, their support go reduce.
these big men are very bad oh. what this country needs is a neutral and young president in his 30ies

the children like yahaya bello, dino melayr, diezani, fani kayode, what did they do with the opportunity given them?
Re: Throwback Picture Of Buhari & Hameed Ali In Military Uniform by seguno2: 3:33am On Mar 18, 2017
ApenaEde:
y

Principled to slaughter others without provocation?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Buhari & Hameed Ali In Military Uniform by tete7000(m): 3:48am On Mar 18, 2017
ApenaEde:
y

Can you expantiate? Principle as in to be insurbodinated to constituted authority? Maybe you mean to say that they have this stupid air of pride and arrogance around them. They always feel others are their conquered subjects. Nothing principled about that.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Buhari & Hameed Ali In Military Uniform by mccaybroewn(m): 5:09am On Mar 18, 2017
unclezuma:
This looks like a clear case of the hibbyjibbies...#Cronyism
I dey tell you. This is Cronyism in an unprecedented scale, with the cronies highly elevated, then brought down unceremoniously after they have served their useful purposes. Things are done against minimal decorum, no due process. Such a pity.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Buhari & Hameed Ali In Military Uniform by darqly(m): 5:53am On Mar 18, 2017
Jcob:
No wonder! Na red beret

I tell you! What the military call 'Korfo'. They are the meanest, toughest mofos you can ever have the misfortune to meet or cross... grin grin
Re: Throwback Picture Of Buhari & Hameed Ali In Military Uniform by LordOfNaira: 5:57am On Mar 18, 2017
Buhari is the most handsome leader we have had.

And the best too!!!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Buhari & Hameed Ali In Military Uniform by LordOfNaira: 6:01am On Mar 18, 2017
origima:

My dear why insult Great Zik and chinua Achebe?you can abuse the NOTHINGS or MILITANTS OR AGITATORS BUT not men of honor any day anytime and anywhere. Apologize for mentioning those two named Or

I think that was a response to an idiot who was always writing that Fayose was greater than Awolowo.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Buhari & Hameed Ali In Military Uniform by LordOfNaira: 6:05am On Mar 18, 2017
1metre:
u need same common sense. Use beauty for a female and handsome for a male

There is nothing wrong with his use of beauty for a man. That it is not commonly used doesn't mean it is incorrect or that there really is a law guiding its usage.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Buhari & Hameed Ali In Military Uniform by christlux(m): 7:03am On Mar 18, 2017
Buhari been Pulling crowd since 1980

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Buhari & Hameed Ali In Military Uniform by ezechinwa2: 7:31am On Mar 18, 2017
weedtheweeds:
the children born at the times this picture was taken now have kids and in 10 years some will have grandkids. These men remain unshaken at their positions. I pity some students spending their parents money in school. No way for the children of this nation o. President's daughter marry billionaires son, governors marry president's daughter, the system is so locked up. The only way for poor man na violence oh. When something like wetin happen for sierra Leone happen there will be a shake up. Our papa dem don serve this people sotay na we day serve dem now. the only way forward is solidarity. if not na nothing o. person steal battery dem burn am. politician steal billions bur them supporters day get mouth to defend them. by the time supporters begin to die for supporting thieves, their support go reduce.
these big men are very bad oh. what this country needs is a neutral and young president in his 30ies

even if them put young person for power no means say Nigeria problem to finish.. We need mental freedom and to reconstruct our laws to prevent looting of public funds.. We need to add death penalty to looters and embrace technology.. Trust me, youths of nowadays are even more corrupt imaging a small kids saying he wants to be a yahoo boy when he grows up!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Buhari & Hameed Ali In Military Uniform by weedtheweeds: 7:45am On Mar 18, 2017
true talk.
ezechinwa2:

even if them put young person for power no means say Nigeria problem to finish.. We need mental freedom and to reconstruct our laws to prevent looting of public funds.. We need to add death penalty to looters and embrace technology.. Trust me, youths of nowadays are even more corrupt imaging a small kids saying he wants to be a yahoo boy when he grows up!
Re: Throwback Picture Of Buhari & Hameed Ali In Military Uniform by goodgood2(m): 7:56am On Mar 18, 2017
unclezuma:
This looks like a clear case of the hibbyjibbies...#Cronyism
I don't understand. Do you mean hilly billies?
Re: Throwback Picture Of Buhari & Hameed Ali In Military Uniform by oyienootieno: 8:11am On Mar 18, 2017
Soteriahascome:
Same recycled leaders ruling this nation since 1960...

You and I are to be blamed.. Until the new generation stop collecting packet rice and N200 this will continue for many years to come.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Buhari & Hameed Ali In Military Uniform by Soteriahascome: 8:19am On Mar 18, 2017
Ayatullah:

Keep thanking God for that! Or else your generation may be ruled by the likes of those pictured below:
oyienootieno:

You and I are to be blamed.. Until the new generation stop collecting packet rice and N200 this will continue for many years to come.

I'm not understanding these people ooo
Re: Throwback Picture Of Buhari & Hameed Ali In Military Uniform by KBEST3(m): 9:02am On Mar 18, 2017
ObikeNkem:

VERY GOOD OBSERVATION
Re: Throwback Picture Of Buhari & Hameed Ali In Military Uniform by ShineGrace(m): 9:29am On Mar 18, 2017
From his look alone you see his pride and arrogance
Re: Throwback Picture Of Buhari & Hameed Ali In Military Uniform by ShineGrace(m): 9:39am On Mar 18, 2017
From his look alone you see pride and arrogance. I bet you Hameed Ali if you no appear in your uniform on Monday the 20th consider yourself fired
Re: Throwback Picture Of Buhari & Hameed Ali In Military Uniform by TerrorSquad147: 12:14pm On Mar 18, 2017
Duru009:
He just compaseted this guy... ...
bros this bomb can wipe off the earth in one second grin grin grin
Re: Throwback Picture Of Buhari & Hameed Ali In Military Uniform by TerrorSquad147: 12:18pm On Mar 18, 2017
ObikeNkem:

Hammed Ali is greater than your ancestors, Hammed Ali is greater than your father
Hammed Ali is greater than your generation to come.
Hammed Ali isgreater than your destiny and your dreams. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Didn’t Take Pictures With Simon Ekpa - Vanguard / Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist / Senator Ndume Broke Down In Tears After Voting In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.