Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

If You Are A Student And You Want to Start Getting A's In Your Exam: Come In - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Are A Student And You Want to Start Getting A's In Your Exam: Come In (905 Views)

IMT Student And His "Customised Vehicle" Storm School In Enugu. Photos / Ten Tips That Will Boast Your Exam Preparation / Going For The 2017 Jamb Exam? Come Practice Online Jamb CBT Test For Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are A Student And You Want to Start Getting A's In Your Exam: Come In by sharpguy10(m): 10:12pm On Mar 17, 2017
Hi guys,
how you are you today, i hope fine. In today post i am going to show you secrets of having A's in all your courses. This secrets i want to show you now is what help me to get A's in almost all my courses when i was in school. Even though I didn't write the exam that will make me to get the A's but through this secrets i will now is what make it possible for me. I study Computer Science in school. Throughout my semesters in school, all my result always come out in Distinction.
So please follow and walk in the secrets i want to show you now so that you can start getting good grade in school.
1. Make up your mind: Make up your mind that you are going to be getting As in all your courses. Make up your mind that you are going to be among the best students in class. When i was in school, in the first semester of my first year in school. When i was about entering the gate of the school, i say to myself, if people like me is graduating with distinction in this school, i am going to graduate with that. So it happen. The first thing to do to start getting As in all courses is to make up your mind. When you do that you have drop a seed of distinction for yourself in school.
2. Believe in yourself and God: Believe in yourself that you can have As in all your courses. When i was in school, i believe in myself that i can have A in any course even though I don't know the course very well. In Any course i don't know very well, what i do is to calculate and say to myself if i can answer 3 questions correctly and add my test score i will get A. On the day of the exam by God's favour, i see myself answers all the questions. So believe in yourself that you going to get As in all your exam.
3. Have faith first: have faith first that you are going to get As in your courses even though you don't know the courses very well. When i was in school, i always know that i am going to get distinction in this semester. Even though I didn't write the exam very well but i always have faith i am going to come out in this semester with distinction. So put faith first and go and write your exam.
4. The Seven Spirit of God: He is the one that was responsible for all my success in school, in terms of finance, exam and test. When this Seven Spirit is at work in you, He makes you a wonder in school. Let me explain what the Seven Spirit of God will do for you.
i. The Spirit of the Lord: The Spirit of The Lord give you dominion, He make you fearless in school or in your exam period. He give you faith that empower you to conquer.
ii. The Spirit of Wisdom: He help you to be wise, He help you to chose the right thing, do the right thing and think the right thought. He show you how to construct the sentence so that you can pass the exam.
iii. The Spirit of Understanding: He give you quick understanding in all things. Maybe you are trying to get understanding of something, He quickly open your eye for you to get the understanding of it.
iv. The Spirit of knowledge: He make you knowledgeable, make you to remember what you read. He give you great insight in which others cannot see it.
v. The Spirit of Might: The Spirit of might give you power to read and write your exam. He give you divine enablement to do all things or write your exams with ease.
vi. The Spirit of counsel: He helps you to be strategic, that is He show you the steps to take for you to have As in your exam. He tell you what to do, where ti read for your exam. He being some thought question to you and also help you to answer them.
vii. The Spirit of the fear of the Lord: He help you to do the right thing and hate evil. He bring you closer to God and to fear God. He also help you to do things in a righteous way. For you to have this Seven Spirit work in you, just say this short prayer: Holy Spirit come into my life, i believe in you that you can help me to achieve everything i want. I receive you now in Jesus Name Amen.
5. Never be afraid: When i was in school, i always hear so many people will say "immediately i enter the hall everything i read left me" why because of fear. Anytime you enter exam hall always rest your mind and have faith that you are going to write down the right thing.
6. Always read: Reading help you to understand more. The more you read the more you have knowledge about the course. When reading even though you don't understand what you are reading keep reading very soon it will open for you. Have a reading plan from Monday to Sunday.
7. Visualise before you write your exam: Before you go to your exam hall visualize yourself writing in the exam hall with joy and excitement. And also visualize the result you want to see have in that semester or paste it in your room where you will see it everytime. When i was in school, in first semester of my last year in school. That semester was very hot, everyone in my department including myself was worry because the exams were very hard. So i said to myself i must come out in distinction in this exam. what i did was i visualize myself having 3.50 GPA in my result. When the exam was pasted when i check my result, i saw exactly as I imagine it that was how it was. Visualization is the most powerful tool you can use to create anything you want in your life.
8. Walk with right people: The friends you keep determine who you are. Walk with the right people in school, read with them. And walk with people that are more knowledgeable than you, people you want to be like that are in distinction in class.
9. Pray always for your exam and after exam: When i was in school, i always pray before exam, during exam and after exam. When i want to go and write the exams, i always pray this simple: Father as i am about writing this exam, empower me to write the exam successfully and bring everything to my remembrance in Jesus name Amen. And after i am done writing all my exams, i start to pray in this way: " Father i commit my exams into your hands, whatever that is in your hand never go down. Father i ask for As in all my courses and the top i belong is where i want to be. Crown the little effort i put in this exams with great success. By the blood of Jesus i clean every carryover and failure away from my courses in Jesus Name Amen. That is How i pray in my exams in my semesters in school that has help me to have distinction in all my courses.
Those secrets i gave show you are what makes me to have distinctions in all my semesters in school. I never have carryover or see lecturer for any of my courses in school.
So practice what i just show you now, don't take it likely because they work for me they will also work for you.
For the Spirit of God to come upon you, you must accept Jesus as your Lord and Personal Saviour. So pray this simple prayer now.
Lord God, i believe with all my heart in Jesus Christ, son of the living God. I believe He died for me and God raised Him from the dead. I believe He is alive today. I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life from this day. Through Him and in His Name, i have eternal life, I'm born again. Thank you Lord, for saving my soul, i am now a Child of God. Amen
Keep soaring high

4 Likes

Re: If You Are A Student And You Want to Start Getting A's In Your Exam: Come In by sharpguy10(m): 11:03pm On Mar 17, 2017
I hope you are enjoying the post
Re: If You Are A Student And You Want to Start Getting A's In Your Exam: Come In by sharpguy10(m): 7:38am On Mar 18, 2017
Please share it so that others can benefit from this post also. Thanks
Re: If You Are A Student And You Want to Start Getting A's In Your Exam: Come In by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 18, 2017
Good one. I truly enjoyed it smiley

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Student And You Want to Start Getting A's In Your Exam: Come In by sharpguy10(m): 5:44pm On Mar 19, 2017
Practice them it work
Re: If You Are A Student And You Want to Start Getting A's In Your Exam: Come In by sharpguy10(m): 5:46pm On Mar 19, 2017
Quick tip: when you are school, always see yourself succeeding not failing
Re: If You Are A Student And You Want to Start Getting A's In Your Exam: Come In by sharpguy10(m): 5:40pm On Mar 25, 2017
Keep reading
Re: If You Are A Student And You Want to Start Getting A's In Your Exam: Come In by Heyllle(m): 5:03pm On Apr 27, 2021
Hey, I ran into the problem that I was having a really hard time finding a biology tutor https://studymind.co.uk/ . But I found a very good site where everything is very convenient and easy, you can learn more here. There is an individual approach that is best suited for the student and their training. That's why I signed up with them.

(1) (Reply)

The New 9mobile Photography Competition 2017. / Cross River State College Of Education. / Ag. Rector Auchipoly Stooge Disgraced By Students On Fb Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.