Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Only If She Practiced What She Preaches... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only If She Practiced What She Preaches... (665 Views)

Amaka Preaches Against Premarital Sex On Twitter / Lady Exposes Man Who Preaches Haram On The TL, But Practices Boko In The DM / “Lesbianism Is A Bae, You Won’t Regret It” – Nigerian Lesbian Boldly Preaches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only If She Practiced What She Preaches... by maysimsimple(m): 8:35am On Mar 18, 2017
Girls can b funny n awkward. Met this girl about 6 months ago. She works in a bar, somewhere in sw naija. First impression about her wow me. Tall, cute, smiles so bright. D first day I went to d bar n saw her, she served me n I ask her name, she lied n gave me a fake name. I ask her for her cellphone number n she declined. Moving on, after few months later, was chilling somewhere serene all alone. Lo n behold she appears n sat beside me, n conversation ensued. I asked her what was she doing there, she said she came to see a friend whom works there. She has been fired from d bar she works, due to accumulated debts. Guys always absconding with her money. She's on a salary of 20k per month n before d ends, guys might have ran away with 8k bill n she'll b left with a salary of 10 to 12k at d end of d month . Now, u stay at home? She said yes! Can u give me a chance to date u? No! Was her response. I left her to her fate once more. After 1 month we bumped into each other once more. This time i was with a friend whom just came back from Yankee, so, we were balling, she came to our table and sat down beside me. Whisper Into my ear and said she's ready to give me Her number and a go ahead. I was so elated, wow, finally she cave in. U know what we normal nice guys do. Money for hair, money for cosmetics and other needs comes in handy. We were together one nite chilling, I told her it's time for me to check on her culinary skill. That's when d problem started... While we were together she was using a Nokia touch light. Was planning to get her an Android phone maybe itel or infinix. She was cute n respectable, but, told me she can't fall In love n we should see how d relationship goes. Along the line, she texted me one early momo, the txt goes like this.. It's been over 8 months her phone was stole at d old bar she was working and I should support her to get another Android phone. She didnt know I was planning to do that already. I said OK, I dont have any problems with that. What phone do u want to buy n how much does it cost? She said it cost 59k, OK good. How much do u have so I can add to it, she said I have 7k n am going to a party and need to buy owanbe of 7k. Yeepa!!! Cut your coat according to your size. Her next response to me was better imagine. She started raining curse upon curses, abused d sh.t out of me... That was d last time we talked. It's been a while I last check my facebook timeline.. Woke up in d middle of d nite n went thru my facebook. Saw a lot of post on her timeline abusing ladies using big phones not cooking for their bf's. I was like is this not d same girl, that was demanding for an iPhone.

1 Like

Re: Only If She Practiced What She Preaches... by Epositive(m): 8:43am On Mar 18, 2017
is that all?
Re: Only If She Practiced What She Preaches... by slimthugchime(m): 8:45am On Mar 18, 2017
what sort of nonsense is this?
Re: Only If She Practiced What She Preaches... by maysimsimple(m): 8:46am On Mar 18, 2017
Just woke up, coming back to modify the post..

quote author=Epositive post=54700263]is that all?[/quote]
Re: Only If She Practiced What She Preaches... by maysimsimple(m): 8:46am On Mar 18, 2017
Oga chill...

quote author=slimthugchime post=54700286]what sort of nonsense is this?[/quote]
Re: Only If She Practiced What She Preaches... by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:53am On Mar 18, 2017
shocked shocked shocked

Even the professional strippers got their stripper's name ...

Yeye boi... undecided
Re: Only If She Practiced What She Preaches... by Moving4: 9:00am On Mar 18, 2017
Na Wah 4 u o..OP
Re: Only If She Practiced What She Preaches... by mofeoluwadassah: 9:06am On Mar 18, 2017
ok undecided
Re: Only If She Practiced What She Preaches... by ipobarecriminals: 9:20am On Mar 18, 2017
sad the furnace part of HELL belong to u. I believe u mistake ur Alaba market pirate friend for a Yankee. Kip deceiving urself
Re: Only If She Practiced What She Preaches... by maysimsimple(m): 9:21am On Mar 18, 2017
Must u comment... U this midget..

ote author=ipobarecriminals post=54701203] sad the furnace part of HELL belong to u. I believe u mistake ur Alaba market pirate friend for a Yankee. Kip deceiving urself [/quote]
Re: Only If She Practiced What She Preaches... by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 18, 2017
did you wake under your bed ?
Re: Only If She Practiced What She Preaches... by ipobarecriminals: 9:29am On Mar 18, 2017
grin cool sad undecided embarassed grin sad
maysimsimple:
Must u comment... U this midget..

ote author=ipobarecriminals post=54701203] sad the furnace part of HELL belong to u. I believe u mistake ur Alaba market pirate friend for a Yankee. Kip deceiving urself
Good Arabian nite tale anyway
Re: Only If She Practiced What She Preaches... by maysimsimple(m): 9:38am On Mar 18, 2017
Check now aunty

ote author=UniQuegrACE post=54701382]did you wake under your bed ? [/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Meet Ur Bae Now On Mybae.mobi / What Was Your Most Embarassing Moment? / Don Jazzy In Big Trouble,As Fan Cries Out,declares Her Undying Love For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.