Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – (52177 Views)

#OAUvsUNILAG: Students Of OAU And UNILAG Drag Each Other On Twitter / Photo Of OAU Students Reading With ATM Light At Night / Breakdown Of The Result Of AROR OGHENERUKEVWE From The Database Of OAU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – by Omoluabi16(m): 10:14pm On Mar 18, 2017
Ugosample:

I think there is a way around it.
My padi who is chartered does not have up to three years yet
wow. that's cool then.
Re: Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – by squarelead(m): 12:03am On Mar 19, 2017
God bless you... More achievement for you in Jesus name. Working towards being a chartered Accountant too.
Re: Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – by japhethGold: 1:00am On Mar 19, 2017
Congratulations my professional colleague!
Re: Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – by noalistic(m): 2:40am On Mar 19, 2017
It can only be from a Yoruba
Re: Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – by ItsawrapOutfit: 3:06am On Mar 19, 2017
Ugosample:

Are you sure that you need the work experience before induction?
I don't think so o

Just saying

As a chartered accountant, I have seen applications for induction rejected for not having up to 3years relevant work experience.
Re: Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – by Ugosample(m): 8:01am On Mar 19, 2017
ItsawrapOutfit:

As a chartered accountant, I have seen applications for induction rejected for not having up to 3years relevant work experience.

So one who has passed all his exams is not a chartered accountant till he does induction?

Please educate me
Re: Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – by ItsawrapOutfit: 5:51pm On Mar 19, 2017
Ugosample:

So one who has passed all his exams is not a chartered accountant till he does induction?

Please educate me

Yes please, passing all the required papers only makes you a QUALIFIED ACCOUNTANT, you are declared a CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT at induction.

grin cheesy
Re: Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – by uzoexcel(m): 4:07pm On Mar 20, 2017
the term slay queen should be redefined
Re: Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – by jessyb: 8:18pm On Mar 20, 2017
If you reside in Lagos and want to make extra money with a real estate firm...whatsapp 07084910289 for more details
Re: Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – by Ugosample(m): 9:50pm On Mar 20, 2017
ItsawrapOutfit:

Yes please, passing all the required papers only makes you a QUALIFIED ACCOUNTANT, you are declared a CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT at induction.

grin cheesy

Ah na wa

So after someone pass his exams, he still has to wait another 3 years before getting chartered again
Which kind life
Re: Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – by ItsawrapOutfit: 1:30am On Mar 21, 2017
Ugosample:

Ah na wa

So after someone pass his exams, he still has to wait another 3 years before getting chartered again
Which kind life

It is to ensure chartered accountant can defend the certificate.

Exam knowledge is good and isn't enough to ensure a sound and complete chartered accountant.

A lot of qualified accountants cramed to pass hence they need to get practical experience to be able to defend the certificate and uphold the respect accorded to the great institution "ICAN"

If others can, you can.
Re: Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – by Ugosample(m): 10:41am On Mar 21, 2017
ItsawrapOutfit:

It is to ensure chartered accountant can defend the certificate.

Exam knowledge is good and isn't enough to ensure a sound and complete chartered accountant.

A lot of qualified accountants cramed to pass hence they need to get practical experience to be able to defend the certificate and uphold the respect accorded to the great institution "ICAN"

If others can, you can.

So people cram to pass ICAN

I am surprised

But I understand tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) / Police Arrest 3 Dowen School Students Over Sylvester Oromoni’s Death / Nairaland 2015 UNI/POLY Census(rep Your School)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.