Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – (52212 Views)

#OAUvsUNILAG: Students Of OAU And UNILAG Drag Each Other On Twitter / Photo Of OAU Students Reading With ATM Light At Night / Breakdown Of The Result Of AROR OGHENERUKEVWE From The Database Of OAU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – by Odunharry(m): 2:50pm On Mar 18, 2017
mccoy47:
Nice. I've always know ondo peeps to hv smart genes in dem
Your head is there.

1 Like

Re: Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – by OLASUNKONMI(m): 2:52pm On Mar 18, 2017
iwadobo:
This girl is actually a genius. I didn't rate her based on her first class or the ican prizes, no ; but based on the attached.

ON POINT. BROO.

THAT RESPONSE CAPTIVATED ME A LOT.

HER RESPONSE TO THE INTERVIEW ARE QUITE SPOT. ON.

NO WONDER

Re: Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 18, 2017
Omoluabi16:
lol. I no get anointing oh, na T.B joshua go end our matter. tongue
Oya dress up, let's go : grin grin grin
Re: Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – by Kobicove(m): 3:00pm On Mar 18, 2017
The only logical explanation is that this lady is a genius
Re: Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – by Omoluabi16(m): 3:05pm On Mar 18, 2017
godsluvee:
Oya dress up, let's go : grin grin grin
lol. very funny. desperate times desperate measures abi?
Re: Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – by Sammy07: 3:12pm On Mar 18, 2017
smileyNice one, mind you, I need your digits winkNice one, mind you, I need your digits
Re: Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – by timilehin95(m): 3:30pm On Mar 18, 2017
on behalf of d Igbos i admit dat d AFONJAs are d most intelligent set of people in Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – by nwadiuko1(m): 3:44pm On Mar 18, 2017
i need to sit down so that this bae will teach me petroleum profit tax (ppt) because i think my lecturer hasnt done a very good work with this topic
Re: Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – by Lalas247(f): 3:49pm On Mar 18, 2017
Stelvin101:

LWKMDFH. Best comment for the week. Bumbae1, this could be you but you choose to spend all your time with nairaland boiz cry
Who tell u say i no get awards
Some of us just dont come on social media .. to gloat smiley
But believe Im Top at what i do ... n besides don graudate like 18bc

How r u anyway , uve been mia since ...
Re: Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – by Bimpe29: 3:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
She is brainy.
Omolabi, Iwe Larii.
Re: Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – by segzyogondus(m): 4:04pm On Mar 18, 2017
Some girls are just too beautiful especially academically they are wonderful...Congrats
Re: Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 18, 2017
Kimbra, I noticed some element of anger in your last response... Thought I said I was sorry publicly... You don't have to shut out at me like that... It ain't cool
Re: Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 18, 2017
TheSlyone2:
Kimb.ra, I noticed some element of anger in your last response... Thought I said I was sorry publicly... You don't have to shut out at me like that... It ain't cool
It's all cool.
Re: Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – by wristbangle: 4:23pm On Mar 18, 2017
Philistine:
7times Ican Prize winner, yet a particular tribe known for chest beating are celebrating their achievements in ordinary waec,despite all the irregularities waec is known for!!

No mind them bro. They had to force me to come out of inactive status just to exchange words with them but I got no time for the bullshit.

Amarabae, come and celebrate our own na cool
Re: Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 18, 2017
Lalas247:

Who tell u say i no get awards
Some of us just dont come on social media .. to gloat smiley
But believe Im Top at what i do ... n besides don graudate like 18bc

How r u anyway , uve been mia since ...

I trust u na, I know u garrit plenty. Have been fine, planning ma wedding, did my introduction 3 weeks ago wink fear nor make me carry am come NL make nemesis nor catch up with me for all the Nairaland chicks I don chop grin plus one Mod ban me for no just reason angry

1 Like

Re: Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – by Amarabae(f): 4:31pm On Mar 18, 2017
wristbangle:

No mind them bro. They had to force me to come out of inactive status just to exchange words with them but I got no time for the bullshit.

Amarabae, come and celebrate our own na cool
she don try. Congrats to her.
Re: Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – by Lalas247(f): 4:42pm On Mar 18, 2017
Stelvin101:

I trust u na, I know u garrit plenty. Have been fine, planning ma wedding, did my introduction 3 weeks ago wink fear nor make me carry am come NL make nemesis nor catch up with me for all the Nairaland chicks I don chop grin plus one Mod ban me for no just reason angry
Wow! Congrats o . Who is the lucky lady ..
Its true abeg hide her haterz plenty for here .. am happy for you though make sure no side chics or else .. na me go flog u

Just in and out my other one banned so using this for now ..
Re: Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – by Drguzzykola(m): 4:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
God abeg, abeg na, direct my step make i jam this kind lady..this is d exact type of lady i want in my life....

not those selfie slaying empty headed queens that has nothing to offer .
Re: Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 18, 2017
Lalas247:

Wow! Congrats o . Who is the lucky lady ..
Its true abeg hide her haterz plenty for here .. am happy for you though make sure no side chics or else .. na me go flog u

Just in and out my other one banned so using this for now ..

Thanks jare, you know am a celebrity grin Well if u wanna see the lucky lady then WhatsApp me. All these mood eh! Lemme end it here before I receive one year ban Lolz.
Re: Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – by kolas88(m): 5:36pm On Mar 18, 2017
igi iwe
Re: Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – by kennyjam: 5:55pm On Mar 18, 2017
Nice one....God bless.
Nairaland gets me inspired from a story like this
Re: Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 18, 2017
Omoluabi16:
lol. very funny. desperate times desperate measures abi?
Sure nah. I strongly believe passing this exam is spiritual cheesy grin grin
Re: Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – by ItsawrapOutfit: 7:09pm On Mar 18, 2017
Still serving?
How and when did she get the 3years relevant experience required by ICAN to be inducted?
Someone has falsified the records, integrity issue.
Re: Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 18, 2017
Benekruku:
I must marry dis lady!
Can someone help with her contact
08012345678 grin
Re: Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 18, 2017
Stelvin101:

LWKMDFH. Best comment for the week. Bumbae1, this could be you but you choose to spend all your time with nairaland boiz cry

Thanks Chief!
Re: Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – by Ugosample(m): 8:59pm On Mar 18, 2017
ItsawrapOutfit:
Still serving?
How and when did she get the 3years relevant experience required by ICAN to be inducted?

Are you sure that you need the work experience before induction?
I don't think so o

Just saying
Re: Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – by Omoluabi16(m): 9:32pm On Mar 18, 2017
godsluvee:
Sure nah. I strongly believe passing this exam is spiritual cheesy grin grin
lol. If you say so then, God help us. smiley
Re: Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – by Omoluabi16(m): 9:34pm On Mar 18, 2017
ItsawrapOutfit:
Still serving?
I have always wondered about that 3years.
Ugosample:

Are you sure that you need the work experience before induction?
I don't think so o

Just saying
clearly stated on their site sir.
Re: Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – by libertyarena(m): 9:42pm On Mar 18, 2017
Fanlly JAMB registration has come to be. For ur information on how to register ur 2016/2017 JAMB call 08037318297

Re: Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 18, 2017
For ladies to comment is hard, why will they cos most of em knows wat they are good at...

Dear I pray you get a deserving husband.
Re: Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – by guiddoti: 10:01pm On Mar 18, 2017
To all Otobos, dare to be like.......
Re: Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – by Ugosample(m): 10:12pm On Mar 18, 2017
Omoluabi16:
I have always wondered about that 3years. clearly stated on their site sir.

I think there is a way around it.
My padi who is chartered does not have up to three years yet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) / Nairaland 2015 UNI/POLY Census(rep Your School) / Question Of The Day: Which Part Of The Body Organ Never Rest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.