Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,741 members, 7,862,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:26 PM

MAGU FIGHTS BACK: Intensifies Probe Of Senators, Ex-govs - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MAGU FIGHTS BACK: Intensifies Probe Of Senators, Ex-govs (40279 Views)

Defection Aftermath: Names Of Senators Remaining In APC (FULL LIST) / Video Of Senators Calling For Buhari's Impeachment / Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MAGU FIGHTS BACK: Intensifies Probe Of Senators, Ex-govs by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:52am On Mar 19, 2017
krendo:

Lawlessness will kill all of you

LOL why curse now? hahhaa

Beside Senate is included in the lawlessness, In a sane country Saraki and Ekweremadu would not even near that seat..
Re: MAGU FIGHTS BACK: Intensifies Probe Of Senators, Ex-govs by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:52am On Mar 19, 2017
EastGold:

RECOMMENDED : wash your brain

You need that more than anybody hahha.
Re: MAGU FIGHTS BACK: Intensifies Probe Of Senators, Ex-govs by sweetgala(m): 3:46pm On Mar 21, 2017
freeze001:

Doesn't mean he wouldn't have records of whatever has been recovered or forfeited. It passes through his office, all he was asked to provide was figures and not the actual physical cash for inspection.

What if he is not sure of the exact numbers and rather than lie he decided to be honest. What is wrong with "I don't know " when it is not his duty to know
Re: MAGU FIGHTS BACK: Intensifies Probe Of Senators, Ex-govs by freeze001(f): 7:30pm On Mar 21, 2017
sweetgala:

What if he is not sure of the exact numbers and rather than lie he decided to be honest. What is wrong with "I don't know " when it is not his duty to know

Not his duty to know? Really? Don't even make me laugh please!
Re: MAGU FIGHTS BACK: Intensifies Probe Of Senators, Ex-govs by sweetgala(m): 7:52pm On Mar 21, 2017
freeze001:

Not his duty to know? Really? Don't even make me laugh please!

Why should he carry the exact figure of the dynamic ever increasing amount about in his brain , I'm sure there is a financial officer in EFCC he can consult if he needs data
Re: MAGU FIGHTS BACK: Intensifies Probe Of Senators, Ex-govs by freeze001(f): 8:16pm On Mar 21, 2017
sweetgala:

Why should he carry the exact figure of the dynamic ever increasing amount about in his brain , I'm sure there is a financial officer in EFCC he can consult if he needs data

He is the head of the EFCC. He knew he was coming to get screened; that question is one any reasonable and diligent head would have expected and prepared an answer to. He was not ambushed into appearing before the Senate, he had sufficient notice. He didn't have to carry d figures in his head cos he's not a computer but he wasn't forbidden from making notes and consulting same to provide valid and correct answers as at the material time was he?

That is what a proactive leader would do, unfortunately, Magu is clearly not proactive and most likely as dull as his appointee.
Re: MAGU FIGHTS BACK: Intensifies Probe Of Senators, Ex-govs by juman(m): 7:18am On Mar 22, 2017
It is only God knows the size of corruption taking place inside asorock by buhari and his family members there.
Re: MAGU FIGHTS BACK: Intensifies Probe Of Senators, Ex-govs by sweetgala(m): 7:39am On Mar 22, 2017
freeze001:

He is the head of the EFCC. He knew he was coming to get screened; that question is one any reasonable and diligent head would have expected and prepared an answer to. He was not ambushed into appearing before the Senate, he has sufficient notice. He didn't have to carry d figures in his head cos he's not a computer but he wasn't forbidden from making notes and consulting same to provide valid and correct answers as at the material time was he?

That is what a proactive leader would do, unfortunately, Magu is clearly not proactive and most likely as dull as his appointee.

You can fault him for not being a great leader. But being dull is not one of Magu's flaws. He remains the most effective EFCC agent in the history of the organisation. All the successes of the commission since it was set up involved a high measure of his input from day 1.

That you don't know this shows how little of politics you are aware of.
Re: MAGU FIGHTS BACK: Intensifies Probe Of Senators, Ex-govs by freeze001(f): 8:58am On Mar 22, 2017
sweetgala:

You can fault him for not being a great leader. But being dull is not one of Magu's flaws. He remains the most effective EFCC agent in the history of the organisation. All the successes of the commission since it was set up involved a high measure of his input from day 1.

That you don't know this shows how little of politics you are aware of.

Read with a bit of comprehension please! What is being queried today? Is it not his leadership of the EFCC and his ability to execute same? You have admitted that he is not a particularly good leader so what was that about my knowledge of politics? Or are the activities of the EFCC now being admitted as politically motivated? This fact has been one of Nigeria's worst kept secrets anyway...

It's obvious that his leadership of the EFCC falls way below par so isn't it best that his supposed intelligence n smartness is deployed where it's most needed ie operations? Why then must he be foisted on the EFCC as Chairman?

1 Like

Re: MAGU FIGHTS BACK: Intensifies Probe Of Senators, Ex-govs by sweetgala(m): 5:58pm On Mar 22, 2017
freeze001:

Read with a bit of comprehension please! What is being queried today? Is it not his leadership of the EFCC and his ability to execute same? You have admitted that he is not a particularly good leader so what was that about my knowledge of politics? Or are the activities of the EFCC now being admitted as politically motivated? This fact has been one of Nigeria's worst kept secrets anyway...

It's obvious that his leadership of the EFCC falls way below par so isn't it best that his supposed intelligence n smartness is deployed where it's most needed ie operations? Why then must he be foisted on the EFCC as Chairman?

I used the term "great" leader and not good please differentiate.

Now for you to come into a public forum​ and then defend the jungle justice just displayed by the legislature is poor.

How can you expect the 20 former governors now in senate , the senate President and clerk, over 15 other senators, the sitting governors involved in the Paris club investigation who have influence mover their senators and other influential individuals now under probe by EFCC not to frustrate the drive of Magu.

Magu has been the best senior EFCC agent in the past decade and that is a fact. , His anti curruption and uncompromising stance is why he was suspended under the previous EFCC leadership before Lamorde brought him back righting the wrong done him.

It is obvious people like you have limited knowledge of the political wranglings
Re: MAGU FIGHTS BACK: Intensifies Probe Of Senators, Ex-govs by roinewton(m): 1:09pm On May 03, 2017
Buy these quality items. Make a bold fashion statement.
Call/Whatsapp 07034529619

Re: MAGU FIGHTS BACK: Intensifies Probe Of Senators, Ex-govs by obontami: 10:52pm On Jun 17, 2017
DriveByKiller:
The imbecilé is a local keke napep ticket tout in ogara.
grin
Re: MAGU FIGHTS BACK: Intensifies Probe Of Senators, Ex-govs by DriveByKiller: 11:02pm On Jun 17, 2017
obontami:
grin
Baba where you dey nah? I done holla you for WhatsApp tire
Re: MAGU FIGHTS BACK: Intensifies Probe Of Senators, Ex-govs by obontami: 11:37pm On Jun 17, 2017
DriveByKiller:
Baba where you dey nah? I done holla you for WhatsApp tire

Bros, I full ground. My whatsapp dey on na.

How your side?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu / Omoyele Sowore: Free Kanu Now! Asking For Self-Determination Is Not A Crime / David Mark Gives SUVs To Priests In Otukpo - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.