Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,681 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

*~ Tosinadeda Voted Best Poster In Music Section *~ Congratulations!! - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / *~ Tosinadeda Voted Best Poster In Music Section *~ Congratulations!! (4515 Views)

Poll: Who's your fav?

Tosinadeda: 48% (17 votes)
Rapjunkie: 8% (3 votes)
Eldee: 34% (12 votes)
DBR: 8% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

What Does Your Taste In Music Say About Your Intelligence? / *~ Mikuz Voted Music/Radio Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! / The Nigerian Girls In Music Videos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ Tosinadeda Voted Best Poster In Music Section *~ Congratulations!! by rapjunkie(m): 8:36pm On Dec 22, 2009
salangolo:

oh u mean u cant spell win and u want us to vote u in? embarassed embarassed

shut up ya dirty mouth. its an obvious typo. Clap for yourself. . . so u know how to spell 'win'. do you also know how to spell 'loser'?
Re: *~ Tosinadeda Voted Best Poster In Music Section *~ Congratulations!! by salangolo: 9:22pm On Dec 22, 2009
rapjunkie:

shut up ya dirty mouth. its an obvious typo. Clap for yourself. . . so u know how to spell 'win'. do you also know how to spell 'loser'?

lol are these the kind of dirty insultive people that are campaigning for votes?.lol
Re: *~ Tosinadeda Voted Best Poster In Music Section *~ Congratulations!! by chiogo(f): 9:25pm On Dec 22, 2009
Rapjunkie!!!

Sorry eldee, you said NO to me. angry tongue
Re: *~ Tosinadeda Voted Best Poster In Music Section *~ Congratulations!! by rapjunkie(m): 9:31pm On Dec 22, 2009
salangolo:

lol are these the kind of dirty insultive people that are campaigning for votes?.lol

who send u?. . .  .are u trying to derail my election? . . . . . i'm on to you.

chiogo:

Rapjunkie!!!

Sorry eldee, you said NO to me.  angry tongue

@chiogo

kiss
Re: *~ Tosinadeda Voted Best Poster In Music Section *~ Congratulations!! by Genuflect(m): 9:33pm On Dec 22, 2009
Na wa o. The thing jus dey tell me Login or Register since
Re: *~ Tosinadeda Voted Best Poster In Music Section *~ Congratulations!! by Sauron1: 9:42pm On Dec 22, 2009
lalaboi:

Hi Guyz. . .

An official Nairaland Awards will be held and the task of voting for the best poster of the Music section
The names below have been selected for the prestigous grin award!

Tosinadeda
Rapjunkie
Eldee
DBR

Let the voting begin!. . . .

Lalaboi, i think Punchlinee and others have a point.
U cannot impose nominees on Nairaland residents. U might as well declare the winner and save us the energy of voting for nominees.
Let everyone vote who they want and then you can count the number of votes after a certain deadline.
The best poster in Music Section should be the best poster in the Music Section NOT YOUR best poster.
Re: *~ Tosinadeda Voted Best Poster In Music Section *~ Congratulations!! by lalaboi(m): 1:14am On Dec 23, 2009
~Sauron~:

Lalaboi, i think Punchlinee and others have a point.
U cannot impose nominees on Nairaland residents. U might as well declare the winner and save us the energy of voting for nominees.
Let everyone vote who they want and then you can count the number of votes after a certain deadline.
The best poster in Music Section should be the best poster in the Music Section NOT YOUR best poster.

I understand. . .As i av said in my earlier post, It is only the 1st season!. . .MODS wer asked to nominate!. . .Am sure the public will be involved next time!

As you might have noticed! its on all the sections. . .which shows its a general decision! and not just something i decided to do
Re: *~ Tosinadeda Voted Best Poster In Music Section *~ Congratulations!! by Sauron1: 1:15am On Dec 23, 2009
lalaboi:

I understand. . .As i av said in my earlier post, It is only the 1st season!. . .MODS wer asked to nominate!. . .Am sure the public will be involved next time!

As you might have noticed! its on all the sections. . .which shows its a general decision! and not just something i decided to do

But it has not worked anywhere in the sections.
It's been chaos and anarchy.

Give the people the chance to vote who they deem suitable.
Re: *~ Tosinadeda Voted Best Poster In Music Section *~ Congratulations!! by lalaboi(m): 1:20am On Dec 23, 2009
~Sauron~:

But it has not worked anywhere in the sections.
It's been chaos and anarchy.

Give the people the chance to vote who they deem suitable.

Its not my decision to make! I get OGAS na grin
Re: *~ Tosinadeda Voted Best Poster In Music Section *~ Congratulations!! by salangolo: 8:18am On Dec 23, 2009
lalaboi:

hmm this clearly shows the kind of follower you are.
Re: *~ Tosinadeda Voted Best Poster In Music Section *~ Congratulations!! by khanye(m): 10:08am On Dec 23, 2009
lalaboi:

shut up . . . . . . na u set em up tongue
Re: *~ Tosinadeda Voted Best Poster In Music Section *~ Congratulations!! by lalaboi(m): 10:12am On Dec 23, 2009
salangolo:

hmm this  clearly shows the kind of follower you are.

you again! lol. . .You nor dey taya??
khanye:

shut up . . . . . . na u set em up tongue
Ehn.  .na me. . .sodo! tongue tongue
Re: *~ Tosinadeda Voted Best Poster In Music Section *~ Congratulations!! by khanye(m): 10:22am On Dec 23, 2009
lalaboi:

Ehn.  .na me. . .sodo! tongue tongue

Everything na padi padi nao. . . . .
keep up with the good work cool
Re: *~ Tosinadeda Voted Best Poster In Music Section *~ Congratulations!! by lalaboi(m): 11:09am On Dec 23, 2009
[size=14pt]ALRIGHT GUYZ. . . .

VOTE FOR WHOEVER YOU THINK SHOULD WIN!, . IF HE/SHE IS IN THE LIST, VOTE. . .IF NOT! POST YOU CHOICE HERE AND I'LL ADD IT TO THE POLL!. . . .
[/size]
Re: *~ Tosinadeda Voted Best Poster In Music Section *~ Congratulations!! by khanye(m): 11:15am On Dec 23, 2009
lalaboi:

VOTE FOR WHOEVER YOU THINK SHOULD WIN!, . IF HE/SHE IS IN THE LIST, VOTE. . .IF NOT! POST YOU CHOICE HERE AND I'LL ADD IT TO THE POLL!. . . .
[/size]

Haba Oga MOD, U be chameloen oooo
U don change the rules again lipsrsealed
Re: *~ Tosinadeda Voted Best Poster In Music Section *~ Congratulations!! by rapjunkie(m): 11:38am On Dec 23, 2009
lalaboi:

[/size]

It is with great sadness and sorrow that I feel compelled to announce my resignation from this corrupt process. lalaboi has bowed to pressure exerted by Punchlinee, Cherisa, sauron e.t.c

The rules have been changed without a referendum or consultation. I have reported this matter to the EFCC who have assured me that they are looking into the matter and that charges will soon be brought.
Re: *~ Tosinadeda Voted Best Poster In Music Section *~ Congratulations!! by salangolo: 12:41pm On Dec 23, 2009
rapjunkie:

It is with great sadness and sorrow that I feel compelled to announce my resignation from this corrupt process. lalaboi has bowed to pressure exerted by Punchlinee, Cherisa, sauron e.t.c

The rules have been changed without a referendum or consultation. I have reported this matter to the EFCC who have assured me that they are looking into the matter and that charges will soon be brought.

lol, i like rapjunkie, yall are so much fun. so rapjunkie , u mean it is punchlinee , cherisa and sauron that voted u out of office, those 3 people must be the most powerful nairalanders around.

@lalaboi
u obviously dont understand the meaning of NO RETREAT NO SURRENDER,
I THOT U SAW THE MOVIE IN NAIJA IN THE 60S, ABI WERENT U BORN BY THEN,.LMFAO.
Re: *~ Tosinadeda Voted Best Poster In Music Section *~ Congratulations!! by eldee(m): 2:45pm On Dec 23, 2009
lalaboi:

[/size]
Yep, I agree.
But also add a one-day deadline to that post.
So anyone that really cares to add people to the list should come ASAP.
If you let it drag, u'll only have a repeat of what happened on the Romance Section.
I don't know who these guys are racing against, I won already cheesy cheesy

salangolo:

lol, i like rapjunkie, yall are so much fun. so rapjunkie , u mean it is punchlinee , cherisa and sauron that voted u out of office, those 3 people must be the most powerful nairalanders around.

Bolaji . . . can't you just erm, hide your true colours for once.
It's so easy to spot you from a distance.
Re: *~ Tosinadeda Voted Best Poster In Music Section *~ Congratulations!! by rapjunkie(m): 3:54pm On Dec 23, 2009
eldee:

says who?. . . . . before lalaboi was bribed to abort these elections I was 20 points clear in the opinion polls. . . . .grin

eldee:

I thought it was just me that worked it out  wink
Re: *~ Tosinadeda Voted Best Poster In Music Section *~ Congratulations!! by ofokaofoki: 3:58pm On Dec 23, 2009
@eldee
what do i have to hide, u think say i get big diicck? lalaboi just banned me for protesting against the fact that sauron and khanye and co who should be on the nomination are not there, now can u see why yall cant blame osama for being a terrorist,

lalaboi  just banned my old id for protesting in a democracy.
i will turn to osama and blow lalabois thread in public, now thats how lalaboi made me a terror. grin grin grin
and now u want to blame osama  with dictators like lalaboi who ban people for nothing?? can u imagine he sent me a message saying ''''you are banned u must always respect ur moderator'''!
can u imagine , chei this boy never see terror b4. grin grin
Re: *~ Tosinadeda Voted Best Poster In Music Section *~ Congratulations!! by eldee(m): 4:18pm On Dec 23, 2009
rapjunkie:

says who?. . . . . before lalaboi was bribed to abort these elections I was 20 points clear in the opinion polls. . . . .grin

Wow!!! this place reeks of fear and nerves grin grin grin
Anyways, there's an opening in my team . . . you can be my campaign manager for the drug addicts on NL.
Just make sure ur rehab dudes vote for me grin grin
Re: *~ Tosinadeda Voted Best Poster In Music Section *~ Congratulations!! by Genuflect(m): 6:31pm On Dec 23, 2009
@ofoka You see ma fb message?
Re: *~ Tosinadeda Voted Best Poster In Music Section *~ Congratulations!! by lalaboi(m): 1:08am On Dec 24, 2009
eldee:

Yep, I agree.
But also add a one-day deadline to that post.
So anyone that really cares to add people to the list should come ASAP.
If you let it drag, u'll only have a repeat of what happened on the Romance Section.

Good Idea!. . .
Yeh. . they have untill 6pm 24th december
Re: *~ Tosinadeda Voted Best Poster In Music Section *~ Congratulations!! by lalaboi(m): 1:10am On Dec 24, 2009
Genuflect, Mbelula and the rest!. . .So please vote your favourites now so they can be added to the poll!. . .This thread doesnt have enough time!. .

Thanks
Re: *~ Tosinadeda Voted Best Poster In Music Section *~ Congratulations!! by Genuflect(m): 1:19am On Dec 24, 2009
Ok, here it goes
Khanye
Sauron
Ofoka
tosinaded@
Lalaboi
Re: *~ Tosinadeda Voted Best Poster In Music Section *~ Congratulations!! by lalaboi(m): 1:21am On Dec 24, 2009
Genuflect. . you can only add your fav!. . so choose your choice!
Re: *~ Tosinadeda Voted Best Poster In Music Section *~ Congratulations!! by Genuflect(m): 1:26am On Dec 24, 2009
Omo, that one go hard o. That's how we doing it in the phone section. Ain't it good like that?
Re: *~ Tosinadeda Voted Best Poster In Music Section *~ Congratulations!! by lalaboi(m): 1:41am On Dec 24, 2009
But you can only choose one in the poll
Re: *~ Tosinadeda Voted Best Poster In Music Section *~ Congratulations!! by eldee(m): 1:42am On Dec 24, 2009
lalaboi:

But you can only choose one in the poll

I nominate Eldee wink
Re: *~ Tosinadeda Voted Best Poster In Music Section *~ Congratulations!! by chiogo(f): 1:51am On Dec 24, 2009
What about Aieromon? He uploaded Jigga's BP3 on here. Pretty darn good effort if you ask me tongue

I should be on this thingy too. undecided
Re: *~ Tosinadeda Voted Best Poster In Music Section *~ Congratulations!! by eldee(m): 2:16am On Dec 24, 2009
chiogo:

What about Aieromon? He uploaded Jigga's BP3 on here. Pretty darn good effort if you ask me tongue

I should be on this thingy too. undecided

Then who'll be my campaign manger?? cheesy cheesy
Re: *~ Tosinadeda Voted Best Poster In Music Section *~ Congratulations!! by chiogo(f): 2:22am On Dec 24, 2009
eldee:

Then who'll be my campaign manger?? cheesy cheesy
I can do both. . . .but it's gonna cost you cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mc Hammer And Jay Z War Of Words! Wtf! / Modenine - Mind Yourself (who Get Ear) / Another New Private Fm Radio Station Start In Ibadan,starfm 91.5mhz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.