Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,112 members, 7,828,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

How Often Do Call - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Often Do Call (704 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Often Do Call by weebay(m): 7:31pm On Dec 19, 2009
hey guyz i jux met this gurl dat i really like and i got her number.i call her everyday u knw just to build some sort of friendship before i pop the Q. last week i called nd she went all RAMBO on me said am stalkin her,today i got a text frm her accusing me of nt checkin up on her, so guyz do i need to cum up wit a roaster or hw often shuld it be:
Re: How Often Do Call by iice(f): 7:56pm On Dec 19, 2009
Ok i'm not a guy but i'm terrible with the calls thing. Don't bombard me. I manage 3 calls a week. . .manage grin
Re: How Often Do Call by mamagee3(f): 8:06pm On Dec 19, 2009
Doesn't this topic have an already existing thread? undecided
Re: How Often Do Call by Luvlgenius(m): 9:04pm On Dec 19, 2009
Not a guy, but i enjoy d calls especially if i like d caller wink wink
Re: How Often Do Call by H2O2: 9:19pm On Dec 19, 2009
as a dude, you can and should call a couple of times.
if she's being unresponsive and disinterested, or you sense a pungent tone in her voice,
drop her like a bad habit
Re: How Often Do Call by weebay(m): 9:48pm On Dec 19, 2009
@iice i dnt call her excessively i mean i dnt call her like 1millyen times in a day, jux to ask hw her day wuz nd sweet dreamz. @luvlgen lol, gurl u funny @h202 cant drop her coz she's the 1 nd i knw it
Re: How Often Do Call by H2O2: 10:08pm On Dec 19, 2009
how do you know it?
you don't know shat.  you are gullible.  girls find limpid guys to be too boring . . . .especially the predictable ones (like you).
she knows what's coming and when it's coming.  find a way to peak her curiosity. challenge yourself to lay off the phone. 

calling everyday makes you look desperate, unless she's fawning over you with great interest.
Re: How Often Do Call by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 19, 2009
Re: How Often Do Call by weebay(m): 10:28pm On Dec 19, 2009
@h202 , yea i did lay off the phone then she sent me a text accusin me of kippin touch, i dnt knw i think she jux playin wit my head
Re: How Often Do Call by Luvlgenius(m): 7:06pm On Dec 20, 2009
weebay:

@h202 , yea i did lay off the phone then she sent me a text accusin me of kippin touch, i dnt knw i think she jux playin wit my head

I do not think she s playing with ya head. She s just immature and will out grow it. my advise is dat u two be friends. Things ll definitely work out smiley smiley smiley
Re: How Often Do Call by iice(f): 12:48pm On Dec 21, 2009
weebay:

@iice i dnt call her excessively i mean i dnt call her like 1millyen times in a day, jux to ask hw her day wuz nd sweet dreamz. @luvlgen lol, gurl u funny @h202 cant drop her coz she's the 1 nd i knw it

You set a standard. . .she probably got used to you calling all the time that when you didn't call, she missed it.
Re: How Often Do Call by ruskiee(m): 12:52am On Dec 22, 2009
Yep stick to the standard. tongue
Re: How Often Do Call by Nobody: 1:04am On Dec 22, 2009
Im so bad with calls/txts, matterfact I hate talking on the phone I would rather we met physically.
Re: How Often Do Call by iice(f): 11:12am On Dec 22, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Im so bad with calls/txts, matterfact I hate talking on the phone I would rather we met physically.

Welcome to the club grin
Re: How Often Do Call by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 22, 2009
iice:

Welcome to the club grin
You are like that too? 5pound credit can last me a month. grin grin
Re: How Often Do Call by iice(f): 11:53am On Dec 22, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

You are like that too? 5pound credit can last me a month. grin grin

Worse. I don't even answer calls. If i reply an sms once, i don't bother with succeeding ones.
Re: How Often Do Call by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 22, 2009
iice:

Worse. I don't even answer calls. If i reply an sms once, i don't bother with succeeding ones.
Me too shocked shocked I dont answer calls, my friends/relatives hate me for this. I reply txt msgs though
Re: How Often Do Call by iice(f): 11:57am On Dec 22, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Me too shocked shocked I dont answer calls, my friends/relatives hate me for this. I reply txt msgs though

grin grin Can't say they hate me for this but i irritate my relatives with that and as for friends, well they've accepted that, that is me. I don't take my phone with me most times. Hah, reply one text and they reply 20 back. . .no, thanks
Re: How Often Do Call by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 22, 2009
iice:

grin grin Can't say they hate me for this but i irritate my relatives with that and as for friends, well they've accepted that, that is me. I don't take my phone with me most times. Hah, reply one text and they reply 20 back. . .no, thanks
Hahaha thank God I have seen some one worse than me, I thought I was bad but you my dear take cake grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

My Swtheart Cannot Tell Me, She Love Me But She Care About Me Pls Adivce / What Can I Do? / Were Ar U Taking ur Spouse on Val's day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.