Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? (51586 Views)

Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You / Peruvian Man Uses Google Street View To Get Direction, Catches His Wife Cheating / Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by Alphamale2017(m): 10:05pm On Mar 18, 2017
DLondonboiy:
Calm down my brother, I'm sure you are overreacting.

Take your wife out tomorrow, maybe to a fine restaurant, and talk to her..She's your wife, so I believe you can talk to her.

Ask her if the tables were turned and you are the one always calling another woman, chatting with another woman and all whatnot, ask her how she would feel?

Her response would tell you the next line of action to take...
rubbish. Women are not logical beings . They are emotional beings. What the husband will say wont make sense to her. Na those useless romantic talk from the idiot she dey fine. Women take decision by feeling nt by reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 18, 2017
SorftWerk:
but not as wicked to cheat on the one that loves u genuinely and unconditionally...
God knows I won't do that to my husband and hope to meet someone we have same values.
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by fpeter(f): 10:06pm On Mar 18, 2017
This matter na waya. Most men neglect their wives immediately after marriage. They forget that a woman needs TLC then once she starts getting attention outside you begin to cry foul. The solution is simple, have a heart to heart conversation with her. Bring back the romance. Initiate outings, visit her at work and take her out to lunch. Go see movies with her...take her out.

Revive your love life.
Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by ethankareem(m): 10:07pm On Mar 18, 2017
Obviously oga she is cheating................. Put magu 4 her body.
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by jakandeola(m): 10:08pm On Mar 18, 2017
Samadict:

I am too big for your kind. So, you helped yourself by keeping quiet.
thurnda wan fire u der u chimpazee
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by mario383: 10:08pm On Mar 18, 2017
gsainttrinity:

I would like to add one or two to this matter at hand.

firstly I think your wife is cheating on you. it may not be physically or sexually as the case may be, but emotional she is not faithful and her boss is heavily flirting with her if something is not done rightly may end up having bad consequences.

somebody advised you seek for more evidence and confront her with it, even though that may seem a good idea but I disagree.

why wait for evidence before you do something.

what I am saying is you should be proactive.

Your wife is lacking romantic gestures and there is a lull in your affection for her that's why she has time for the opportunist boss.

secondly you are weak when it comes to controlling her.

solutions: endeavor to overwhelm her with your attention. call her every hour and any time at whim.... infact try to set a daily call target of 20 calls per day... you don't have to say much 30 secs is enough for each call. and whenever you call flirt with her. seduce her and general switch your romantic temperature to the limits.

one thing I observed with most women is that they are hardly ever going to be two most important people in her heart which she thinks about. and you been her husband you are naturally going to be who she will choose. just buzz her phone tease her.... bring back your play boy attitude.

solution Two: Be bossy about her choices. when you come and see her make those illicit calls, tell her to switch her phone off an take the phone off her till she goes to work next day.

extend you bossy attitude to every little things but don't be a bully or threaten her.

Make choices for her, make decisions for her. the idea here is that you must be the man she respects.

apply this two methods and other methods of talking with her concerning her ways....... and see how you will win her with ease.

wish you all the best.
All these advice you dey givam so, you still remember Gender Equality so. Some women, especially the jet age women will say you are oppressing her.
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by tonio2wo: 10:09pm On Mar 18, 2017
Kobicove:
It's still too early to conclude that she's cheating on you

So he should wait till its too late abi?
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 18, 2017
kimbra:
God knows I won't do that to my husband and hope to meet someone we have same values.
i feel so happy hearing this from u dear... I hate cheating with passion, I can't stand a lady who cheats on me while I love with my whole heart.. But come ooo, what does this wicked side if urs look like? Hope u won't starve me intentionally of the kini when I ask for it
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by Duru009(m): 10:11pm On Mar 18, 2017
The earliar u nail it the better.....

It's very obvious she is cheating..
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by fumstar(f): 10:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
Op, all u need is get a couple tracker installed on your phone n on hers too. you can check all her texts, whatsapp messages, calls, her location, Facebook etc. Just anything she does on her phone.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 18, 2017
SorftWerk:
i feel so happy hearing this from u dear... I hate cheating with passion, I can't stand a lady who cheats on me while I love with my whole heart.. But come ooo, what does this wicked side if urs look like? Hope u won't starve me intentionally of the kini when I ask for it
Lmao, people tend to take others for a ride mostly when you act cool. That's when I unleash the other side of me.
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by tonio2wo: 10:15pm On Mar 18, 2017
jakandeola:
dat woman need to be beat

Illiterate! Lmfao grin
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by tuzle(m): 10:19pm On Mar 18, 2017
Maychang:

SHUT THE Bleep UP!!! I wonder why data is cheap....

Nothing is goin on ryt? yet she deletes messages, hides conversations.

I dont usually do this...but you are very stupid for this statement.
why the insult in only made is opinion. can some not make his opinion in peace again must u abuse him to pass ur message

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by Alphamale2017(m): 10:19pm On Mar 18, 2017
Amarabae:
The lady is a pathetic liar. No respect for the husband.
How can the manager be calling every female staff in the office "my baby"? Childish lie.
Stand up and act like a man. Investigate and confront her with toughness.
the guy just dey do like woman. Very annoying
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by Samadict(f): 10:22pm On Mar 18, 2017
jakandeola:
thurnda wan fire u der u chimpazee
grin Na play I still dey follow you play but you don dey cry. If I come beat you like you beat woman, wetin you go do? Guy carry your yeye go sleep. You go meet woman wey go dish you wetin you sabi give woman.
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by tonio2wo: 10:22pm On Mar 18, 2017
Joy1706:

Its like you're mad. Why won't she cheat when she meets a man who shows her love. How will the beating stop the cheating? And even if she cheats, so what? Men cheat on a daily basis without being beaten for it? Why shouldn't a woman do same? Pray you dont meet a woman like me ooooo. My brother, pray hard.

So buying her a phone is showing love? Fish brain! angry

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by Howmon: 10:28pm On Mar 18, 2017
Let me help you OP. It's called whatscan Pro. It's an android app, download and thank me later. Don't rush it, gather overwhelming evidence and don't do anything irrational. Dem plenty like her, we will keep exposing them. Run a DNA for ur kids when u are sure she's cheating.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by Speedyconnect13: 10:32pm On Mar 18, 2017
bsonenterprise:
Bros, buy your wife expensive things now and then. I have a secretary who uses all this extremely cheap china phone, I bought her a blackberry b5 for her last birthday, the lady almost killed me with calls. If I was an opportunist, I'd have showered her more gifts, tipped her often, and increased her salary and start smashing her. There is a million and one ways to catch a bored, broke, cash-hungry wife. but I am thankful im a loyal husband, and I dont even imagine myself sleeping with someone who works for me.
I recently took my madam to a three star hotel for one night, come and see the skills she displayed for me...and the day I bought her iphone 6, the cooking wey she cook, as in. This little romantic gesture chase away the predators...
Sit your wife down, tell her that job is a NO NO. It's either the job and the boss or the marriage. And please, make your standing firm...women hate a man who isnt resolute. You need to be the man, and stop tolerating this trash.
I am praying for every husband out there, may God bless you with money to spice your relationship.

My man, most hoes arent loyal, if u like buy them i phone 6. another may propose to buy them i phone 7 and they fall.

Even if you are a local govt chairman and provides everthing, a hoe may cheat with a governor. So i think its luck basically.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by TheGreatIYANU: 10:33pm On Mar 18, 2017
ikechkwuegone:
Good day Nairalanders, I will like to be brief and specific.I am happily married with kids and we based in Eastern part of the country...

OP, your Wife is not cheating. YOUR WIFE HAS CHEATED!

The singular fact that she DELETES her message threads for you not to see is enough evidence. However, I know your kind. You are soft, meek and humble. You may be smart but your mien shows your wife the opposite and that is why she can go the distance of sexting with her boss and telling you primeval, stupidly childish lies.

Another thing with your type of person is, despite all the sensible advice that has been given on this thread from Married folks, you will still be inept. You will do nothing to stop this menace until it is finally too late. If however you want to prove me wrong, here is what you should do -

1. MAN UP and tell your wife to her face that she has been cheating. Tell her about the missing WhatsApp texts and other evidences you have discovered. Tell her you know for a fact that she has feelings for her boss. At this point she will want to interject with tantrums or further excuses (LIES) for the evidence you've seen. BLOCK IT! Do not allow her interject you. It is further sign of weakness.

2. Next find a way (there are many) of hooking your wife's WhatsApp account to your own phone. That way you can monitor her chats (at least for a while). This would do two things - a. Cancel all your suspicions of her cheating ways or b. Confirm them. This surveilance should last just one month. If she is still sexting with him or making plans for some adulterous rendezvous, you will surely see it in this one month.

3. If (WHEN) you get this evidence, it is time to confront your wife with it. Bring the snapshots to the bedroom and show her everything. Don't give her 5 seconds to think up more lies before your next move

- Threaten her to confess EVERYTHING or you will divorce her tonight!

By this time, she may be shedding crocodile tears. Don't fall for this my guy.

- Threaten, huff and puff, rain down fire and brimstone until she confesses. If you do it well, SHE WILL.

4. Tell her to give you her phone and give you all the evidence you have of their amoral affair. Collect her phones, EVERYTHING you can lay your hands on. By this time, you have PROOF.

5. TIME FOR THE BOSS: Next working day, get 3 policemen (if you got friends in the Army, the better). Go to her office and threaten to arrest or arrest him if you may. (In Nigeria, Adultery is an Arrestable Offence.) Make sure he is publicly disgraced in that office and if possible get someone to record the event.

6. When the brouhaha is settled, go back home and decide if you want to divorce your wife. God and the Law would approve of any of your decisions.

PS: Your wife may promise to never do it again, but history tells me even in the city, a Leopard can never change its spots. (Let the Wise understand)

PSS: For those saying he is not satisfying his wife enough or giving her enough attention, please understand this - the OP never mentioned that his wife complained any of such to him. From his narrative, they enjoy a cordial relationship, but for the recent skirmishes.

PSSS: For Married Couples or Intending Couples, please note this - If your husband or wife defaults in a significant aspect of your relationship, please learn to TALK ABOUT IT! If they don't change, ADD PRAYERS. Keep Talking to him/her on the bed and to God on your knees. The change you seek will surely come.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by Barzinime(m): 10:36pm On Mar 18, 2017
Take her on a date & ask her things she might not be getting from you.....probably attention or u caring....if she doesn't change then she a natural cheat...you jez didn't gt 2 c dat part b4 u got married 2 her
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by megama: 10:41pm On Mar 18, 2017
ikechkwuegone:
Good day Nairalanders, I will like to be brief and specific.I am happily married with kids and we based in Eastern part of the country.

I and my wife work and contribute to the well being of the family.Some months ago I started noticing my wife's body language when ever she is on phone with her boss by been blushing like a single girl talking to her boyfriend.

Secondly the same Boss bought her a phone, which I did not take serious, thinking it will make the official communication between them more easier.

I also noticed that my wife always chat with this same boss and hardly leave her phone carelessly which prompt me to check her chat conversation with the same boss.She doesn't leave their chat history on the phone.

Last week I accidentally checked her chat with the man , I was very surprised when I saw Her boss referred to my Wife as "My Baaby" at d beginning of their conversation and some other words like "Dear ao re u".

I confronted my wife, it was very difficult for me to confront her because I don't want the trust between us spoil.When confronted she gave me two answers, that Her calls every female staffs My Baaby, secondly that the message was mistake frm Her boss that it wasn't meant for Her that was why she didn't reply.I believed Her and we move on.

Two days ago I came back frm work and I met my wife lying down on the bed with phone conversation, instantly my wife change what they were discussing.I asked my wife what they were discussing but she stammering.
The same man do tell my wife about his wife inability to conceive the second child for him.

With all these instances I am totally confused and devastated. I love my wife so much , I can't wait for d worst to happen between her and d man, she is making keep suspecting her.

I am a very loyal to her, I bnever cheat on her, she is everything to me, I don't see her wife but a friend and confidential.

Married nairalanders I really need your advice on how to handle this before my happy home will be ruin, Almighty Lord will bless your home as u give me ur candid advice
. Bro take heart no need painting words, she is already cheating, but never mind. Stop her the work, if it won't affect the financial stability of the house. Change the sim card. Give her a new phone. But mind if your not a real MAN don't try this. Cos your out for better or the worst. Be careful to know what you can stand first. Before any action. If not manage life. When you want to remember the heartbreak drink beer grin grin
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by dokiOloye(m): 10:42pm On Mar 18, 2017
I now understand what Rick Ross and co mean when they call som1 "pusssy nigger".
Woman wey U go drive comot from ya house,carry 2 other baby at d same time,U dey here de talk "I love my wife", yada yada yada
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by Alphamale2017(m): 10:43pm On Mar 18, 2017
cybriz82:

help me tell am well abeg...all those bs about calling ur wife sit her down blablabla...those 1 no dey work...u are d man..tell her to quit d job n return d damn chinko fone back to her boss...
all those call her and sit her down talk na trash. Women are not logical beings. They are emotional beings
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by Alphamale2017(m): 10:45pm On Mar 18, 2017
suremossty:
I wil be glad if u could render me that kind of help
wow, abeg tell that guy to teach me too. I couldnt find his comment to qoute
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by chigoziri2403(m): 10:47pm On Mar 18, 2017
Nma27:
Op its best not to assume, there might b nothing going on between them. Don't allow d devil spoil d beautiful thing u guys have going pls
nothing going on? yet she deletes their conversation
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by Chryo: 10:48pm On Mar 18, 2017
YOU DO NOT WANT TO FIND OUT! ... JUST PRAY FOR YOUR MARRIAGE
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by Umartemmy: 10:50pm On Mar 18, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]
ikechkwuegone:
Good day Nairalanders, I will like to be brief and specific.I am happily married with kids and we based in Eastern part of the country.

I and my wife work and contribute to the well being of the family.Some months ago I started noticing my wife's body language when ever she is on phone with her boss by been blushing like a single girl talking to her boyfriend.

Secondly the same Boss bought her a phone, which I did not take serious, thinking it will make the official communication between them more easier.

I also noticed that my wife always chat with this same boss and hardly leave her phone carelessly which prompt me to check her chat conversation with the same boss.She doesn't leave their chat history on the phone.

Last week I accidentally checked her chat with the man , I was very surprised when I saw Her boss referred to my Wife as "My Baaby" at d beginning of their conversation and some other words like "Dear ao re u".

I confronted my wife, it was very difficult for me to confront her because I don't want the trust between us spoil.When confronted she gave me two answers, that Her calls every female staffs My Baaby, secondly that the message was mistake frm Her boss that it wasn't meant for Her that was why she didn't reply.I believed Her and we move on.

Two days ago I came back frm work and I met my wife lying down on the bed with phone conversation, instantly my wife change what they were discussing.I asked my wife what they were discussing but she stammering.
The same man do tell my wife about his wife inability to conceive the second child for him.

With all these instances I am totally confused and devastated. I love my wife so much , I can't wait for d worst to happen between her and d man, she is making keep suspecting her.

I am a very loyal to her, I bnever cheat on her, she is everything to me, I don't see her wife but a friend and confidential.

Married nairalanders I really need your advice on how to handle this before my happy home will be ruin, Almighty Lord will bless your home as u give me ur candid advice

Hope you.trusted your wife
Don't destroy your happy home
With what you are not such of
Pls try to show your wife love n care
Try to ask her that is ma advice
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 18, 2017
jakandeola:
innocent woman dat cheat

Don't mind the yeye girl. That's how an ex gave me an STD after I was being faithful and loving the girl like kilode...as i showed her the result, she was acting indifferent and saying what I don't know. For the first time in my life..I laid hands on a girl...the slap just reset her brain...she started confessing. That was the day I stopped listening to all this emotional blackmail from women about not hitting women.I felt bad about hitting her, i had a culture of a very strong strain of E coli in my house...(a friends mcb project about genetic alteration of microbes), i for just dip my cd inside and give her one last bleep.I still had a 100% good heart number. When I was going for treatment...I also tested for HIV (thank God it came out negative). There was this pretty lady 20 years old , who came with her fiance.....dude was outsyd...deeper life kinda dude, she tested positive and was trying to coerce the councelkor not to tell her fiancé, and instead give her a result that says she is negative... see wickedness. Since that day I just kept the good side of myself away from women...even preggy ones...I just swore to myself that to hell with society... I'm a good sincere person, reserved and mind my business kinda dude and I got the specs...I know that...but if any man or woman wants to destroy me because they feel they can get away with it...I must scar them for life, especially if its someone close that I trusted, male or female... I've stabbed two persons ever since. If as a lady u must taste outsyd..do d right thing and separate from me first...I myt get emotional..but I'll be fine...no come make me regret my kindness to you... Na evil u go dey see from that day henceforth.
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by Mrks4770(m): 10:54pm On Mar 18, 2017
Nma27:
Op its best not to assume, there might b nothing going on between them. Don't allow d devil spoil d beautiful thing u guys have going pls

Really Please, if u get married, would u be cool with another man calling u "baby, dear etc" in the face of ur husband (re-adjust d question if u re a guy)? Is that even ethical behavior for a company? If all her conducts are pure, y does she wipe her conversation with her boss? Y hasn't she reprimanded her boss over the fact that she's married? Y the stuttering when questioned over her conversations?

My man, I'm sorry, but like someone said, she is cheating, even if she may not have followed tru with physical actions, her mind and spirit are already there... And her body will naturally meet up!

Now is the best time to act... Gather a few evidences and facts and sort this issue out... Remember AGGRESSION IS NOT ALWAYS THE BEST WAY OUT...

Someone mentioned a deep conversation over an outing date.... That's mature!

But my worry for u sir is this; even if u stop this, wat are the chances dat she won't get on with another guy/man even in a different place of work
You need to help her work on her self worth /decency /standards /principles, so she can be a gud wife!

Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by tifany89(m): 11:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
Diplomaticbeing:
The very moment you allowed yourself to be emotionally entangled by your partner, automatically you make yourself powerless in the relationship and indirectly you become a servile. Negative occurrences like the ones you've witnessed so far are usually the after effects. You need to become a no nonsense man since you're certain of your loyalty towards her.

Become a self-willed lover - not a feeble-minded lover you're so far - towards her and see her change for good self-willedly too. Her change for good though would depend on whether she's still committed to your marriage union with her. I say demand for a profound mental change from her not a superficial face-lift, this shouldn't be an ultimatum per se but a demand for her own good, which will automatically leaves her with a choice to make. . . Never deny anyone freewill. And begin to tell yourself the truth that no human being is indispensable in your life. In the event that she fails to embrace a profound mental change, you take any action that will best suit you.

One funny thing about petty people is that they are always quick to initiate mind games but they are bad losers - they never embrace sportsmanship after their perpetual loss. Disingenuously allow them to go away with their shenanigans, you see them erroneously believe that truly they're smarter and more wicked than you're. Resist them and see them resort to disparaging and denigrating you. Then, reciprocate/mete out to them their negative attitudes in equal and opposite proportions and see them cry murder/victim. Pettiness sucks.
Wow guy, is ur name Solomon? These r wise words

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by ipobarecriminals: 11:07pm On Mar 18, 2017
KingsleyCEO:

It could be that your wife is his gossip mate and ends there.
But women can be so carried away at times, that they may not know when and where to stop.
Just talk to her about how you feel and don't pretend about it.
Please you can also try going to pick her up from the office and also exchange pleasantries with the boss once a while.
Picking her from work/droppin her nor go Work.She even havE the gut to tell her husband that d Whatsapp chat is a mistake.She always deleted her Whatsapp message.She and her Oga will always find way to do their their thing in coded way.FEAR WOMAN

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

29-Year-Old Groom & His 28-Year-Old Bride Who Are Both Virgins Wed In Lagos / My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant / My Wife Was Sexually Battered By Alfas While Seeking For Love Charms; Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.