Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? (51585 Views)

Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You / Peruvian Man Uses Google Street View To Get Direction, Catches His Wife Cheating / Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by mrsfavour(f): 4:10pm On Mar 18, 2017
I think ur wife shld know the extents she can condole in that her office, u don't need to remind her, she shld know she is married. Ask her again BC I think she is cheating, if she refuses pls invite her mum.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 18, 2017
[b]Bros Ike,i really believe you sincerely love your wife and you don't want to accept the fact that she's cheating on you with her boss..Yes bros i said it "she's cheating big time".I may not be married yet but trust me i have dated all manner of ladies from saints to demons young,old & older.I do not know how you treat your wife in private or in public but Let me make it real simple for you:

The first mistake you made was to allow her keep the/accept the phone that the other man bought for her;she doesn't even respect/ have any regards for you else she would not have accepted the phone.You assumed "it will make the official communication between them more easier" the mother of all fvck ups.

Secondly you noticed the body languages anytime she's on the phone with him..brosss you dated her now before she became wifey you should already know even from her tone.

Thirdly she lied to your face..damn she's wicked and most cheating wives/ladies are bad liars if you are quick witted to discern the words they use;okay you saw the baaby/dear message clearly now look at what she did to you when you confronted her:
i)she said he calls all female staffs his baaby and
ii)she also said that the message wasn't meant for her but was a mistake
Okay if (i) is correct why did she have to explain further and try to cover up as it would have made more sense to me that he calls all female staffs baaby..Or
If the message truly wasn't for her she would have said so in the first place to build a good defense and stop blabbing about trying to educate you on her boss's office ethics.

Fourthly believe me bro they(women) stammer, stutter,fidget and act oddly super nice when they fear of being found out.

Fifth so he discusses his marital affairs with all his female staffs too

Bros you be married man oo but try use your head right,think fast (no insults)...cos if by now you still don't know,you will never know.

Work it out if you can cos from your post you seem to be lost in love with someone who has no love lost for you..women are very dangerous when in this situation so watch your self cos you are on your own..but if you cant work things out then just do the needful and save your life.

Its all in front of you,all you need to do is choose a direction to navigate your ship.[/b]

23 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by dejisky(m): 5:10pm On Mar 18, 2017
[quote author=dairykidd post=54713023][b]Bros Ike,i really believe you sincerely love your wife and you don't want to accept the fact that she's cheating on you with her boss..Yes bros i said it "she's cheating big time".I may not be married yet but trust me i have dated all manner of ladies from saints to demons young,old & older.I do not know how you treat your wife in private or in public but Let me make it real simple for you:

The first mistake you made was to allow her keep the/accept the phone that the other man bought for her;she doesn't even respect/ have any regards for you else she would not have accepted the phone.You assumed "it will make the official communication between them more easier" the mother of all fvck ups.

Secondly you noticed the body languages anytime she's on the phone with him..brosss you dated her now before she became wifey you should already know even from her tone.

Thirdly she lied to your face..damn she's wicked and most cheating wives/ladies are bad liars if you are quick witted to discern the words they use;okay you saw the baaby/dear message clearly now look at what she did to you when you confronted her:
i)she said he calls all female staffs his baaby and
ii)she also said that the message wasn't meant for her but was a mistake
Okay if (i) is correct why did she have to explain further and try to cover up as it would have made more sense to me that he calls all female staffs baaby..Or
If the message truly wasn't for her she would have said so in the first place to build a good defense and stop blabbing about trying to educate you on her boss's office ethics.

Fourthly believe me bro they(women) stammer, stutter,fidget and act oddly super nice when they fear of being found out.

Fifth so he discusses his marital affairs with all his female staffs too

Bros you be married man oo but try use your head right,think fast (no insults)...cos if by now you still don't know,you will never know.

Work it out if you can cos from your post you seem to be lost in love with someone who has no love lost for you..women are very dangerous when in this situation so watch your self cos you are on your own..but if you cant work things out then just do the needful and save your life.

Its all in front of you,all you need to do is choose a direction to navigate your ship.

3 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 18, 2017
jakandeola:
and u get mad dat I shd not dicipline my woman myfantasies
ayamconfidence joy1706 gboyegaD jman06 jenny21 diadem10 lovelygurl cococandy thesonofmark dangotesmummy drlilprinz kayceerilyn

Now listen Dummkopf, never ever in your pathetic life mention me again. Discipline your woman? WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! Wanting to get respect by beating your wife, your kinds will start acting like a super friendly fool when placed next to someone that will actually beat the stupidity outta them. Blödes Arschloch! If you think beating will stop her from not cheating on you then your IQ is even lower than I thought and that's already very low! Feigling!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 18, 2017
dejisky:

This is soo deep, I really appreciate you and every other contributor's

Yeah welcome..but you are not Ike are u?
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by DavidEsq(m): 5:48pm On Mar 18, 2017
comshots:
I thought a legally married woman in the east hardly cheat due to nemesis that can befall her children.
Abi o. Wey their ppl dey run their mouth for here, upandan. Make dem dey deceive theirself undecided

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by DavidEsq(m): 5:58pm On Mar 18, 2017
[quote author=dejisky post=54714226][/quote]
Bro, abeg wr u dey? Com take plenty bottles and plates of wateva u want. Chai! U finish work jare. U be private investigator ni.

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by DavidEsq(m): 6:01pm On Mar 18, 2017
Maychang:

SHUT THE Bleep UP!!! I wonder why data is cheap....

Nothing is goin on ryt? yet she deletes messages, hides conversations.

I dont usually do this...but you are very stupid for this statement.
Bros, ur head is there

8 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 18, 2017
ifex370:
Make your wife feel more loved.. There's sth she's missing

So does the world revolve around her? Himnhebdoesnt have emotional needs too? Can't u see d man loves his wife? She is simply taking him for granted. If I were him, stop sleeping with your wife asap...let her do her worst.
Just delete her gradually from your life...find happiness elsewhere. This is why I build my life around me and me alone...I'd rada have that gratification delayed than built around someone else.

11 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
Maychang:

I love you. A lady who says the truth. Dont and that delusional member of the how fanclub

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
Maychang:

I love you. A lady who says the truth. Dont and that delusional member of the hoe fanclub

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by Joy1706(f): 6:06pm On Mar 18, 2017
jakandeola:
ayamconfidence joy1706 gboyegaD jman06 jenny21 diadem10 lovelygurl cococandy thesonofmark dangotesmummy drlilprinz kayceerilyn
Its like you're mad. Why won't she cheat when she meets a man who shows her love. How will the beating stop the cheating? And even if she cheats, so what? Men cheat on a daily basis without being beaten for it? Why shouldn't a woman do same? Pray you dont meet a woman like me ooooo. My brother, pray hard.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by baralatie(m): 6:12pm On Mar 18, 2017
Kobicove:
It's still too early to conclude that she's cheating on you
ehn!
to say wetin?
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by Nedufreeman(m): 6:17pm On Mar 18, 2017
Tenkobos:
She doesn't keep chat history?

You mustn't have sex to cheat, once you see yourself deleting texts, you're there already
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by baralatie(m): 6:23pm On Mar 18, 2017
I guess it comes down to what you want
1.you want your wife back irrespective of what is on ground
2.in the case you are right that she is cheating on you what do you want
3.in the case you are not comfortable with her body language and it is her boss pressuring your wife what do you want to do

wisdom has always been the winning tool in issues like this

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by baralatie(m): 6:26pm On Mar 18, 2017
Joy1706:

Its like you're mad. Why won't she cheat when she meets a man who shows her love. How will the beating stop the cheating? And even if she cheats, so what? Men cheat on a daily basis without being beaten for it? Why shouldn't a woman do same? Pray you dont meet a woman like me ooooo. My brother, pray hard.
so are you comfortable that if you are in a relationship and the guy is cheating according to your hypothesis your response will to cheat as well

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by myfantasies(f): 6:38pm On Mar 18, 2017
jakandeola:

U dis pathetic being

U have decided to be a wife beater, nd dat is how ur daughters will be beaten by dere own husband's for no reason, after all d Bible said that d sins of the fathers will be visited on dere children, so dat is how ur own sins will be visited on ur children

And please if you don't have anything enlightened to say to me den i will really appreciate it if you don't mention my moniker again

POTENTIAL WIFE BEATER

2 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by sexy74(m): 7:30pm On Mar 18, 2017
@OP
first this might be harsh, tell her to return the phone to her boss, and warn her that never will you see her chat with her boss.
Once she is out of the office communication should stop excepts it has to do with official matters.
And lastly if she still proves stubborn she lives the Job, if she wants to continue with the Job she lives the marriage.
Naturally if nothing is wrong with what she is doing she will keep the chat history for her to delete it she is hiding something and that makes her a lier.
Since trust issues has crept in, it will lead to issues in the marriage.
And above all, learn not to put her in you plans or tell her what you do.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by Franzinni: 7:47pm On Mar 18, 2017
Sir as a married man myself it is hard to not come accross issues like this, the first thing is it is obvious your marriage is boring... Secondly you seem to have let let go of a lot of things that makes her happy in the first place.... Everyone cheats it could be physical or just a fantasy... You need to lay the cards on the table and let her know how much you are hurt... Ask what is wrong and how it can be fixed let her know a fling is always just that but the effect ripples for generation lastly give her the benefit of a doubt but if she doesn't change....

DUMP HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Life is too short for none sense.... Unless you can endure and in that case garri done pass water....

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by Goldenheart(m): 7:50pm On Mar 18, 2017
Women and their lies.!!! angry angry
No way m falling for those again angry
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 18, 2017
The firmer you are now...the better your marriage would be in the long run.
( see dairy dairykidd's excellent comment )

Sit your wife down and tell her the dangers of cheating e.g. STDs, divorce and very very dangerous cheated spouses.

Watch her very carefully and be ready to walk away from the marriage. I personally can't tolerate a cheat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by dayleke: 7:52pm On Mar 18, 2017
Suuru l'ogba o....
Softly softly o....
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by fafambo: 7:53pm On Mar 18, 2017
This is one of the reason why im still single till now,cos i hate stories dat touches d hrt.GOD PLS GIVE ME MY MISSING RIB AND NOT JUST A WIFE
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by friendl: 7:53pm On Mar 18, 2017
Oga husband ,l wan ask you one question :why your wife still dey talk to her boss after office hours ?

Trust me ,they have gone far in their relationship and trust me if you were from Edo state ,you would have died long ago

12 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by DollarAngel(m): 7:53pm On Mar 18, 2017
She might not be doing that now, there is every propensity she will in the nearest future or very soon, so you need to have a heart to heart conversation with her telling her about how uncomfortable you feeling about the whole thing, be very observant henceforth about her, pray about it too, cos something might be going wrong somewhere.... I wish you good luck
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by Ovokoo: 7:54pm On Mar 18, 2017
Without being told you should know that your wife is cheating on you based on the scenario tat you have just painted.

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by yankison(m): 7:54pm On Mar 18, 2017
Op. There is no doubt she has been cheating on you .. No boss calls his female workers my baby . and why woukd a boss buy a female worker phone .. That is bot agood idea he is already bleeping your wife .. Man you have to thibk of a way to handle this m report her to her families .. If you have money hire a spy over her .. To spy her from work and follow her where she goes to from work
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by Mykelpato(m): 7:55pm On Mar 18, 2017
nairalanders show some love 2day is my birthday

8 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by KingsleyCEO: 7:55pm On Mar 18, 2017
ikechkwuegone:
Good day Nairalanders, I will like to be brief and specific.I am happily married with kids and we based in Eastern part of the country.

I and my wife work and contribute to the well being of the family.Some months ago I started noticing my wife's body language when ever she is on phone with her boss by been blushing like a single girl talking to her boyfriend.

Secondly the same Boss bought her a phone, which I did not take serious, thinking it will make the official communication between them more easier.

I also noticed that my wife always chat with this same boss and hardly leave her phone carelessly which prompt me to check her chat conversation with the same boss.She doesn't leave their chat history on the phone.

Last week I accidentally checked her chat with the man , I was very surprised when I saw Her boss referred to my Wife as "My Baaby" at d beginning of their conversation and some other words like "Dear ao re u".

I confronted my wife, it was very difficult for me to confront her because I don't want the trust between us spoil.When confronted she gave me two answers, that Her calls every female staffs My Baaby, secondly that the message was mistake frm Her boss that it wasn't meant for Her that was why she didn't reply.I believed Her and we move on.

Two days ago I came back frm work and I met my wife lying down on the bed with phone conversation, instantly my wife change what they were discussing.I asked my wife what they were discussing but she stammering.
The same man do tell my wife about his wife inability to conceive the second child for him.

With all these instances I am totally confused and devastated. I love my wife so much , I can't wait for d worst to happen between her and d man, she is making keep suspecting her.

I am a very loyal to her, I bnever cheat on her, she is everything to me, I don't see her wife but a friend and confidential.

Married nairalanders I really need your advice on how to handle this before my happy home will be ruin, Almighty Lord will bless your home as u give me ur candid advice

It could be that your wife is his gossip mate and ends there.
But women can be so carried away at times, that they may not know when and where to stop.
Just talk to her about how you feel and don't pretend about it.
Please you can also try going to pick her up from the office and also exchange pleasantries with the boss once a while.

3 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by giles14(m): 7:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
ikechkwuegone:
Good day Nairalanders, I will like to be brief and specific.I am happily married with kids and we based in Eastern part of the country.

I and my wife work and contribute to the well being of the family.Some months ago I started noticing my wife's body language when ever she is on phone with her boss by been blushing like a single girl talking to her boyfriend.

Secondly the same Boss bought her a phone, which I did not take serious, thinking it will make the official communication between them more easier.

I also noticed that my wife always chat with this same boss and hardly leave her phone carelessly which prompt me to check her chat conversation with the same boss.She doesn't leave their chat history on the phone.

Last week I accidentally checked her chat with the man , I was very surprised when I saw Her boss referred to my Wife as "My Baaby" at d beginning of their conversation and some other words like "Dear ao re u".

I confronted my wife, it was very difficult for me to confront her because I don't want the trust between us spoil.When confronted she gave me two answers, that Her calls every female staffs My Baaby, secondly that the message was mistake frm Her boss that it wasn't meant for Her that was why she didn't reply.I believed Her and we move on.

Two days ago I came back frm work and I met my wife lying down on the bed with phone conversation, instantly my wife change what they were discussing.I asked my wife what they were discussing but she stammering.
The same man do tell my wife about his wife inability to conceive the second child for him.

With all these instances I am totally confused and devastated. I love my wife so much , I can't wait for d worst to happen between her and d man, she is making keep suspecting her.

I am a very loyal to her, I bnever cheat on her, she is everything to me, I don't see her wife but a friend and confidential.

Married nairalanders I really need your advice on how to handle this before my happy home will be ruin, Almighty Lord will bless your home as u give me ur candid advice
a perfect description of a big fool.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by Viking007(m): 7:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
Maychang:

shocked Take it easy.
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by ipobarecriminals: 7:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
angry undecided undecided which message is a mistake? Why called a married lady my baby? @ op,ur wife boss has been browsing ur wife puna free of charge/with money.U make a grave mistake by confronted her with Dat whatsapp message, she and her oga @ the top will change strategy now and u won't ever suspect /catch her again.Women,tufia!Just pretend as if nothing happen/kip tab on her movement

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

29-Year-Old Groom & His 28-Year-Old Bride Who Are Both Virgins Wed In Lagos / My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant / My Wife Was Sexually Battered By Alfas While Seeking For Love Charms; Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.