Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,847 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? (51578 Views)

Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You / Peruvian Man Uses Google Street View To Get Direction, Catches His Wife Cheating / Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by divinelove(m): 7:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
ikechkwuegone:
Good day Nairalanders, I will like to be brief and specific.I am happily married with kids and we based in Eastern part of the country.

I and my wife work and contribute to the well being of the family.Some months ago I started noticing my wife's body language when ever she is on phone with her boss by been blushing like a single girl talking to her boyfriend.

Secondly the same Boss bought her a phone, which I did not take serious, thinking it will make the official communication between them more easier.

I also noticed that my wife always chat with this same boss and hardly leave her phone carelessly which prompt me to check her chat conversation with the same boss.She doesn't leave their chat history on the phone.

Last week I accidentally checked her chat with the man , I was very surprised when I saw Her boss referred to my Wife as "My Baaby" at d beginning of their conversation and some other words like "Dear ao re u".

I confronted my wife, it was very difficult for me to confront her because I don't want the trust between us spoil.When confronted she gave me two answers, that Her calls every female staffs My Baaby, secondly that the message was mistake frm Her boss that it wasn't meant for Her that was why she didn't reply.I believed Her and we move on.

Two days ago I came back frm work and I met my wife lying down on the bed with phone conversation, instantly my wife change what they were discussing.I asked my wife what they were discussing but she stammering.
The same man do tell my wife about his wife inability to conceive the second child for him.

With all these instances I am totally confused and devastated. I love my wife so much , I can't wait for d worst to happen between her and d man, she is making keep suspecting her.

I am a very loyal to her, I bnever cheat on her, she is everything to me, I don't see her wife but a friend and confidential.

Married nairalanders I really need your advice on how to handle this before my happy home will be ruin, Almighty Lord will bless your home as u give me ur candid advice

Sth romantic is going on between them, she may nt have started fuckiin him but will definitely fucck him soonest if u dnt do sth fast.

Deleting her chat history shows she is hiding sth, abeg be a man for once in ur life n do the needful not some sisi.

D worst is dt u may be carrying another man's baby as urs if u keep ignoring red flags, she is attracted to her boss n will easily give him d puci to tear if u dnt stand ur ground n quit being a sissy

8 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by plainmirror(m): 7:59pm On Mar 18, 2017
Diplomaticbeing:
The very moment you allowed yourself to be emotionally entangled by your partner, automatically you make yourself powerless in the relationship and indirectly you become a servile. Negative occurrences like the ones you've witnessed so far are usually the after effects. You need to become a no nonsense man since you're certain of your loyalty towards her.

Become a self-willed lover - not a feeble-minded lover you're so far - towards her and see her change for good self-willedly too. Her change for good though would depend on whether she's still committed to your marriage union with her. I say demand for a profound mental change from her not a superficial face-lift, this shouldn't be an ultimatum per se but a demand for her own good, which will automatically leaves her with a choice to make. . . Never deny anyone freewill. And begin to tell yourself the truth that no human being is indispensable in your life. In the event that she fails to embrace a profound mental change, you take any action that will best suit you.

One funny thing about petty people is that they are always quick to initiate mind games but they are bad losers - they never embrace sportsmanship after their perpetual loss. Disingenuously allow them to go away with their shenanigans, you see them erroneously believe that truly they're smarter and more wicked than you're. Resist them and see them resort to disparaging and denigrating you. Then, reciprocate/mete out to them their negative attitudes in equal and opposite proportions and see them cry murder/victim. Pettiness sucks.

Are you from my almamerta ( Oxford University)? grin

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by Dayshow: 7:59pm On Mar 18, 2017
So now you want us to consult and make sacrifices to IFA before you believe ur wife is cheating on you abi. keep deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by elantraceey(f): 7:59pm On Mar 18, 2017
Your wife told you her boss calls ALL his female workers My baby and you believed ?

Wow, just wow.

Anyone that deletes chat histories definitely have things to hide.

You need to man up and save your home, tell her you don't like relationship better her and her boss and she should quit the job and start searching for another job for her or a business to start.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by BobbyDean(m): 8:01pm On Mar 18, 2017
jakandeola:
dat woman need to be beat
your type is not needed here. Shameless man.
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by trendyprettygir: 8:02pm On Mar 18, 2017
Hello op, your wife might not be cheating sexually on you yet. However, you need to step in before it gets out of hand.

Firstly, you need to take her out and speak with her. Also please check yourself as well, but speak with her.

If she refuses to change and you love her so much, you have two options: Get her to resign or Speak directly to this boss without her permission.

Hope you provide for her and your kids financially though?
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by k199192: 8:02pm On Mar 18, 2017
Nma27:
Op its best not to assume, there might b nothing going on between them. Don't allow d devil spoil d beautiful thing u guys have going pls
Devil again? Tell me where you see the OP talk about devil. Face a problem and leave devil alone. He might be innocent on this topic and the wife might be guilty. Think..

5 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by Viking007(m): 8:02pm On Mar 18, 2017
Diplomaticbeing:
The very moment you allowed yourself to be emotionally entangled by your partner, automatically you make yourself powerless in the relationship and indirectly you become a servile. Negative occurrences like the ones you've witnessed so far are usually the after effects. You need to become a no nonsense man since you're certain of your loyalty towards her.

Become a self-willed lover - not a feeble-minded lover you're so far - towards her and see her change for good self-willedly too. Her change for good though would depend on whether she's still committed to your marriage union with her. I say demand for a profound mental change from her not a superficial face-lift, this shouldn't be an ultimatum per se but a demand for her own good, which will automatically leaves her with a choice to make. . . Never deny anyone freewill. And begin to tell yourself the truth that no human being is indispensable in your life. In the event that she fails to embrace a profound mental change, you take any action that will best suit you.

One funny thing about petty people is that they are always quick to initiate mind games but they are bad losers - they never embrace sportsmanship after their perpetual loss. Disingenuously allow them to go away with their shenanigans, you see them erroneously believe that truly they're smarter and more wicked than you're. Resist them and see them resort to disparaging and denigrating you. Then, reciprocate/mete out to them their negative attitudes in equal and opposite proportions and see them cry murder/victim. Pettiness sucks.
Well written.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by eubee01: 8:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
deparagon:
Dah Ado Ata Idad
O boy u be real mad man.

Just translating o.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by chronique(m): 8:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
Read her the riot act and tell her you wouldn't hesitate to throw her out if she messes up. Be very stern and serious when talking to her. After that, don't say too many words to her. Watch her behavior after that.
ikechkwuegone:
Good day Nairalanders, I will like to be brief and specific.I am happily married with kids and we based in Eastern part of the country.

I and my wife work and contribute to the well being of the family.Some months ago I started noticing my wife's body language when ever she is on phone with her boss by been blushing like a single girl talking to her boyfriend.

Secondly the same Boss bought her a phone, which I did not take serious, thinking it will make the official communication between them more easier.

I also noticed that my wife always chat with this same boss and hardly leave her phone carelessly which prompt me to check her chat conversation with the same boss.She doesn't leave their chat history on the phone.

Last week I accidentally checked her chat with the man , I was very surprised when I saw Her boss referred to my Wife as "My Baaby" at d beginning of their conversation and some other words like "Dear ao re u".

I confronted my wife, it was very difficult for me to confront her because I don't want the trust between us spoil.When confronted she gave me two answers, that Her calls every female staffs My Baaby, secondly that the message was mistake frm Her boss that it wasn't meant for Her that was why she didn't reply.I believed Her and we move on.

Two days ago I came back frm work and I met my wife lying down on the bed with phone conversation, instantly my wife change what they were discussing.I asked my wife what they were discussing but she stammering.
The same man do tell my wife about his wife inability to conceive the second child for him.

With all these instances I am totally confused and devastated. I love my wife so much , I can't wait for d worst to happen between her and d man, she is making keep suspecting her.

I am a very loyal to her, I bnever cheat on her, she is everything to me, I don't see her wife but a friend and confidential.

Married nairalanders I really need your advice on how to handle this before my happy home will be ruin, Almighty Lord will bless your home as u give me ur candid advice

3 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by Bills2307(m): 8:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
Mykelpato:
nairalanders show some love 2day is my birthday
Show some love for thread wey my guy dey find solution to im marriage. HBD shaa, May u live to be old n toothless.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by nwakaibeya1: 8:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
Every one desires or wants to or are married but how many married or yet to marry found the bone of their bone or are able to find the bone of their bone spiritually as bible commands?John 6-60-67 Jeremiah 5,21-23 Marriage is highly spiritual and very many who want to get married in the physical world are already married in the spiritual world and want to keep a dual marriage and this doesnt work and that is why there are so many delayed marriages and if eventually you escape the spiritual husband or wife and marry physically you find out that there is always instability and marital challenges.even the wife or husband will still be having sex in the dream with the spiritual husband or wife and be pretending and the husband will never know and vice versa even when they claim that they are born again and pastors and prophets can't teach this because they lack the unbelievable power of CHRIST to teach and withstand the consequenses at night just like pastors and prophets cannot teach divorce even though divorce is in the Bible and that's why it's not only to say I want to marry have you spiritually empowered yourself or been empowered by whoever is leading you to marry to chase the spiritual husband or wife away as The case may be? You must be told the truth&revelation that you have never heard before and when you hear why not spiritually check if you have the means but if you don't have the means to check ask questions from those who can tell you the truth for your own good AND for you to escape the judgement of JesusChrist that has comeback to revenge&judge human beings & the earlier you accept my truth&revelation the best for you because you know I am saying the truth but pride will never allow many to accept or even acknowledge what I say. This is authority of heaven speaking and mine is unbelievable and as usual I authorize who so ever on earth and beyond to investigate me and my source spiritually because that is where we dwell and we also told you that we own the NIGHT and those who are wise understand what it means to own the night# Behold The kingdom of Jesus Christ has come back to revenge and judge people and we spare no evil on the earth be you who so ever just try and see. So why not be wise and know that this truth&revelation is not ordinary and who can speak if God of Justice has not spoken and who can battle with God of justice? as usual human beings don't like truth but we must do the work of real JESUSCHRIST and the God of justice and the power that be of he that made the spiritual laws and not after falling you down in churches still you remain in your evil bondages and be pretending bornagain whereas you have no single power of Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ cant help you even after all your night vigils and fasting and program upon program and here we are you can never be subjected to those and you reign in unbelievable power that evil must fear you if you follow us THE LIGHT, THE MANTLE.the power that be and creator of heaven and earth ??Mathew 13,13-14

1 Share

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by emerged01(m): 8:04pm On Mar 18, 2017
Imagine a boss flirting with his staff! The boss is a dog and your wife must be stupid to be flirting with her boss. What you can do is to stop her from going to that work,collect her sim and break it,and buy her new sim. Disconnect her from him totally.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by purityval(m): 8:05pm On Mar 18, 2017
Nma27:
Op its best not to assume, there might b nothing going on between them. Don't allow d devil spoil d beautiful thing u guys have going pls

Really?
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by tuscani: 8:05pm On Mar 18, 2017
Dude, I do not know if she is cheating on you sexually, but she is cheating on you morally, You must know that sexual inter course alone is not the only thing that amounts to cheating.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 18, 2017
ikechkwuegone:

Yes, she is. I don't have to read your thesis and I didn't.

Doesn't mean you have to divorce her but the first step is admittance.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by pressplay411(m): 8:06pm On Mar 18, 2017
Cutehector:
Your wife doesn't have regard for you..

First she is cheating on u which is obvious and second , she lied to your face... How can a boss call all the female staff my baby . what sort of childish lie is that.. Pls you have to take this matter up seriously cuz d way u acting soft is dangerous..

Pls show some attitude..

Don't be some thing rash just yet. You should let her know you're uncomfortable with the situation with her boss. Threaten to confront the boss if need be.
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by VirginFinder: 8:06pm On Mar 18, 2017
She is cheating on you.

Do everything within your power to severe all communication between your wife and her boss else...
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by Slimpotter(m): 8:06pm On Mar 18, 2017
Maychang:

SHUT THE Bleep UP!!! I wonder why data is cheap....

Nothing is goin on ryt? yet she deletes messages, hides conversations.

I dont usually do this...but you are very stupid for this statement.
I wonder how people reason.With all the abovementioned she's still saying it might be nothing. That's why I wonder girls way of thinking is twisted. She really is stupid

2 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by ipobbigot7: 8:08pm On Mar 18, 2017
Your wife is chopping the boss cock.
f
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by VirginFinder: 8:08pm On Mar 18, 2017
Start preparing to throw her out of your house...

A cheating wife will bring you serious misfortune. That must be why the Lord permitted divorce on that ground!

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by IamAirforce1: 8:09pm On Mar 18, 2017
It's so obvious she has something going on with her boss.

Talk to her OP
And be civil about it
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by solidman59(m): 8:09pm On Mar 18, 2017
kimbra:
It breaks my heart when I read stories like this from married couples.

Why marry someone you would cheat on at the slightest opportunity?. Marriage of convenience I guess!.
Seriously ?? So you are now blaming the guy for marrying her?? You should really not comment here.

Op I can bet my life that she's definitely cheating. I think you should take your decision based on this. There's no way in hell that she's not cheating. What I don't understand is how you can't see it. Such women irritate me
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by switchlain: 8:09pm On Mar 18, 2017
Bros your wife is either cheating or getting ready to cheat.. Same thing anyways...

4 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by Handsomebeing(m): 8:09pm On Mar 18, 2017
It is possible she has not started sleeping with him but they are definitely going to have sex at any opportunity they have to.

My advise is you wake up and be ready for the worst. Act like a man. Why the hell should a man buy your wife a phone? Why should you allow your wife on the phone every time with a man who happen to be her boss.

You better wake up and start to act like a real man that you're supposed to be.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by zyzxx(m): 8:09pm On Mar 18, 2017
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by GreatMahmud: 8:09pm On Mar 18, 2017
The lesser u give your wife time and love, the more she comes seeking for you.. You need to give her an impression that lots of women out there are chasing u... Cheat on her too as often as you can and her eyes will open by force..Some women need to be handled with some emotional brutality. They love such bad ass guys.. Dont use physical assault. Just make her emotionally frustrated. The world is for the STRONG in mind.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by Amarabae(f): 8:09pm On Mar 18, 2017
The lady is a pathetic liar. No respect for the husband.
How can the manager be calling every female staff in the office "my baby"? Childish lie.
Stand up and act like a man. Investigate and confront her with toughness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by mazizitonene(m): 8:10pm On Mar 18, 2017
ikechkwuegone:
Thanks, I really appreciate the contributions.
this is cheating in black and white. ...you have just refused to come to terms with it....and she knows you are weak and not so intelligent as we can perceive from your write up...

igbo people say " a cheating wife kills the husband unknowingly even if he does not know, he must have eyes to see."

all you typed are evidence....once you confront her officially with more evidence as people have suggested....and she confesses....the trust will no more be there....if u still keep her in your home after finding out she's a cheat.....your life is in danger...that's the truth.

so be prepared for the worst....A divorce

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by holluphemydavid(m): 8:10pm On Mar 18, 2017
Use thunder bolt, d truth will unfold within few days, u will tank e later if u knw wot I mean
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by iwatch: 8:10pm On Mar 18, 2017
kimbra:
It breaks my heart when I read stories like this from married couples.

Why marry someone you would cheat on at the slightest opportunity?. Marriage of convenience I guess!.
Actually it is marriage for the sake of the name "mrs" and what the society thinks. The lady clearly does not love nor respect the husband.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? by Kenshinmunac(m): 8:11pm On Mar 18, 2017
lovelygurl:

Now listen Dummkopf, never ever in your pathetic life mention me again. Discipline your woman? WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! Wanting to get respect by beating your wife, your kinds will start acting like a super friendly fool when placed next to someone that will actually beat the stupidity outta them. Blödes Arschloch! If you think beating will stop her from not cheating on you then your IQ is even lower than I thought and that's already very low! Feigling!

Cc Savagefinder

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

How Do I Ask My Cousin To Leave My House? / Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months / 29-Year-Old Groom & His 28-Year-Old Bride Who Are Both Virgins Wed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.