Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,609 members, 7,827,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

'Luv Is Blind':See Pics Of Dwarf Nigerian Lawyer & His Fiance That've Gone Viral - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Luv Is Blind':See Pics Of Dwarf Nigerian Lawyer & His Fiance That've Gone Viral (3735 Views)

Hausa Man Slaps The Behind Of His Fiance In Sexy Pre-wedding Pictures / Man Breaks His Leg After Saving His Fiance From A Speeding Car (photos) / 7 Things To Do If Your Nude Pictures Have Gone Viral - Jumia Travel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Luv Is Blind':See Pics Of Dwarf Nigerian Lawyer & His Fiance That've Gone Viral by henryanna36: 2:49pm On Mar 18, 2017
Below is what Chukwudi wrote......

'Barrister Dele Taiwo was my colleague at the Nigerian Law school Bwari Abuja

Our paths crossed during our academic sojourn in that campus.

A remarkable young man in many ways.

A man that is so passionate about God.

His brilliance shone through at the Law school and he was the darling of the class.

He was my pastor as well at Hall of Mercy Redeemed Church Of God Bwari and you have to give it to him, he was one of the finest preachers around at that parish.

A man destined for great things.

As you take this bold step of faith today, I can only wish you nothing but the very best.

Congrats to you my brother.

One thing I know this; God that started this journey will surely complete it to an end.

Your marriage will be a model'.

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/these-photos-will-show-you-that-true.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: 'Luv Is Blind':See Pics Of Dwarf Nigerian Lawyer & His Fiance That've Gone Viral by henryanna36: 2:50pm On Mar 18, 2017

Re: 'Luv Is Blind':See Pics Of Dwarf Nigerian Lawyer & His Fiance That've Gone Viral by henryanna36: 2:50pm On Mar 18, 2017
henryanna36:
More
more

1 Like

Re: 'Luv Is Blind':See Pics Of Dwarf Nigerian Lawyer & His Fiance That've Gone Viral by whatmoreng: 2:54pm On Mar 18, 2017
Booking things. I smell FP
Re: 'Luv Is Blind':See Pics Of Dwarf Nigerian Lawyer & His Fiance That've Gone Viral by Ten12(m): 2:55pm On Mar 18, 2017
One thing about people of that nature is dat their joysticks are usually heavy nd short....
Re: 'Luv Is Blind':See Pics Of Dwarf Nigerian Lawyer & His Fiance That've Gone Viral by sheedy407(m): 2:55pm On Mar 18, 2017
Na only the girl dey laugh?
Re: 'Luv Is Blind':See Pics Of Dwarf Nigerian Lawyer & His Fiance That've Gone Viral by Young03(m): 2:55pm On Mar 18, 2017
Aw, sweet oo
love is....
Re: 'Luv Is Blind':See Pics Of Dwarf Nigerian Lawyer & His Fiance That've Gone Viral by kollynxofodile(m): 2:58pm On Mar 18, 2017
Have anyone seen d dick of a dwarf?
Re: 'Luv Is Blind':See Pics Of Dwarf Nigerian Lawyer & His Fiance That've Gone Viral by Kxngstein(m): 3:00pm On Mar 18, 2017
well girls like humble men and this guy here is literally down to earth.
Re: 'Luv Is Blind':See Pics Of Dwarf Nigerian Lawyer & His Fiance That've Gone Viral by dollyjoy(f): 3:01pm On Mar 18, 2017
There is more to marriage than physical attributes after all.. God bless their union.

.Maybe I'm the only one that noticed but the lady seems like am underage, probably married out to settle the family debts. just thinking.
Re: 'Luv Is Blind':See Pics Of Dwarf Nigerian Lawyer & His Fiance That've Gone Viral by Freewoman(f): 3:07pm On Mar 18, 2017
dollyjoy:
There is more to marriage than physical attributes after all.. God bless their union.

.Maybe I'm the only one that noticed but the lady seems like am underaged, probably married out to settle the family debts. just thinking.

Yes, God bless their union

1 Like

Re: 'Luv Is Blind':See Pics Of Dwarf Nigerian Lawyer & His Fiance That've Gone Viral by Jesusloveyou: 3:08pm On Mar 18, 2017
@Op.
And so?
What went viral about this.
Or is it a crime for a short man to marry a tall girl?.

2 Likes

Re: 'Luv Is Blind':See Pics Of Dwarf Nigerian Lawyer & His Fiance That've Gone Viral by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 18, 2017
Girl married because he get small cash....
And the guy knows it!
Re: 'Luv Is Blind':See Pics Of Dwarf Nigerian Lawyer & His Fiance That've Gone Viral by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 18, 2017
seriously.....?

IM VERY SURE THAT MAN BANK ACCOUNT IS TALLER THAN HIMSELF

Drabeey was HERE

1 Like

Re: 'Luv Is Blind':See Pics Of Dwarf Nigerian Lawyer & His Fiance That've Gone Viral by Zane2point4(m): 3:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
Ok

Re: 'Luv Is Blind':See Pics Of Dwarf Nigerian Lawyer & His Fiance That've Gone Viral by Agimor(m): 3:58pm On Mar 18, 2017
Speechless
Re: 'Luv Is Blind':See Pics Of Dwarf Nigerian Lawyer & His Fiance That've Gone Viral by Larryfest(m): 4:02pm On Mar 18, 2017
sheedy407:
Na only the girl dey laugh?
Somebody must laugh na the dude squeeze his face although the event....
Re: 'Luv Is Blind':See Pics Of Dwarf Nigerian Lawyer & His Fiance That've Gone Viral by Ajibel(m): 4:07pm On Mar 18, 2017
True love. smiley
Re: 'Luv Is Blind':See Pics Of Dwarf Nigerian Lawyer & His Fiance That've Gone Viral by juman(m): 4:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
God bless the union.

Congrats.
Re: 'Luv Is Blind':See Pics Of Dwarf Nigerian Lawyer & His Fiance That've Gone Viral by ibroh22(m): 4:33pm On Mar 18, 2017
Na because of money,ladies and money be like
Re: 'Luv Is Blind':See Pics Of Dwarf Nigerian Lawyer & His Fiance That've Gone Viral by georgementday(m): 5:30pm On Mar 18, 2017
Bonaza! Bonaza!! Bonaza!!! Anyone that can snap the man laughing,i will pay him or her a million naira.
Re: 'Luv Is Blind':See Pics Of Dwarf Nigerian Lawyer & His Fiance That've Gone Viral by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 18, 2017
dollyjoy:

.Maybe I'm the only one that noticed but the lady seems like am underaged, probably married out to settle the family debts. just thinking.

Underaged!?
Re: 'Luv Is Blind':See Pics Of Dwarf Nigerian Lawyer & His Fiance That've Gone Viral by nNEOo(m): 6:20pm On Mar 18, 2017
@op love is not blind, his brain is *t5-o7o,he is a human just like you.
Re: 'Luv Is Blind':See Pics Of Dwarf Nigerian Lawyer & His Fiance That've Gone Viral by SoftP(m): 7:09pm On Mar 18, 2017
Ten12:
One thing about people of that nature is dat their joysticks are usually heavy nd short....
see ya life grin iriot grin

1 Like

Re: 'Luv Is Blind':See Pics Of Dwarf Nigerian Lawyer & His Fiance That've Gone Viral by Elnino4ladies: 7:09pm On Mar 18, 2017
Dude is a pygmy
Re: 'Luv Is Blind':See Pics Of Dwarf Nigerian Lawyer & His Fiance That've Gone Viral by SoftP(m): 7:11pm On Mar 18, 2017
dollyjoy:

.Maybe I'm the only one that noticed but the lady seems like am underage, probably married out to settle the family debts. just thinking.
u didn't noticed her smiles all through' obviously, she wasnt forced to it...Bad belle people; una nor go mind una business

Re: 'Luv Is Blind':See Pics Of Dwarf Nigerian Lawyer & His Fiance That've Gone Viral by walosky(m): 8:04pm On Mar 18, 2017
Not even an Owambe party for d dwarf n bride......I could just count about 14 pple that witnessed d union

Congrats still!
Re: 'Luv Is Blind':See Pics Of Dwarf Nigerian Lawyer & His Fiance That've Gone Viral by obinoral1179(m): 10:00pm On Mar 18, 2017
Ten12:
dirty mindset..
Re: 'Luv Is Blind':See Pics Of Dwarf Nigerian Lawyer & His Fiance That've Gone Viral by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 18, 2017
Hml,the wife just dey shine teeth anyhow. grin
Re: 'Luv Is Blind':See Pics Of Dwarf Nigerian Lawyer & His Fiance That've Gone Viral by infogenius(m): 10:25pm On Mar 18, 2017
What a choice made by the woman?
Any beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.
Re: 'Luv Is Blind':See Pics Of Dwarf Nigerian Lawyer & His Fiance That've Gone Viral by Jodha(f): 1:23am On Mar 19, 2017
The bride looks too young... Hmm..
Re: 'Luv Is Blind':See Pics Of Dwarf Nigerian Lawyer & His Fiance That've Gone Viral by AfricanApple(f): 9:26am On Mar 19, 2017
She didn't hold him even once in any of the pics

(1) (2) (Reply)

Comment Ur Name Let Me Rate U / Lady Gets Astonished Replies After A Reasonable Comment(graphic Photos) / Jean Trouser For Girls With Big Butty & Hips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.