Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

How I Got HIV And AIDS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Got HIV And AIDS (3357 Views)

Kenya Woman Shears Her Story Of How She Got Hiv From One Night Stand / "Dating A Broke Man Is Worse Than Contracting HIV And Aids" - South African Lady / Nigerian Photographer Reveals He Got HIV & Killing Himself, Then This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Got HIV And AIDS by FitnessDoctor: 5:19pm On Mar 18, 2017
My name is Paul Samuel and I am a Health Blogger

and you are about to be exposed

This is Her Story

Please read this story to the end and it is something we should not look over anytime, because the disease is real, other sexual diseases like gonorrhea, syphilis, HPV, chlamydia... they are all real..

It all happened some years ago, I was invited to a party, a birthday party as at that, everything was going well, but I can't actually say that for myself. I was already 24, a beautiful lady if I quote my friends and admirers correctly, and everything is supposed to be well, only one missing fact that I am single.

Although, I had many admirers, but I know what I want. I was sitting down there taking a bottle of malt while the party boomed on and I just turned to my right and our eyes met.

There I saw him, staring at me, when our eyes met he looked on for a moment and then smiled.. Oh my, that made his handsome face glow even more and I suddenly became shy and looked away. I was fighting the urge not to look at him once more, until, I felt him near me.

That's how we met and from there we clicked. Okay, I won't say he is the most good looking man in the wold, but he was handsome, broad shoulders, a ladykiller's smile and a baritone voice. That night we parted after I gave him my phone number and 3 days later (the worst 3 days of my life) he called me..

The date happened at a Fast food joint around evening and then ended at his house. The sex with him was amazing, and I always tightened my thighs whenever I think about it.

Some weeks into the relationship, he stopped using condoms and started going raw, and it was so much better. I knew the chances of me getting pregnant was higher but I did not go against this because getting pregnant before marriage was the only thing I was against and I took my contraceptives.

Some months later, he was becoming easily stressed, frustrated, he barely slept at his house and when he slept it was like for 4 hours and I was getting worried.. It took domestic abuse and violence for my eyes clear and then we broke up.

some days later, I started feeling easily tired with continuous headaches and fevers... I wondered what the problem was after spending much on drugs until I saw ulcers on my genitals and I knew it must be an STD..

I never cheated on my ex - man.. I wanted to get married to him and that was why I stayed and enjoyed his cruelty for so long, So I was sure it was him that gave me the supposed STD.. At the hospital the doctor asked me to go for a HIV Test and I did without fear, only to receive the biggest shock of my life.

I was HIV Positive, but how??

I was devastated and didn't tell anyone, my family and friends thought it was because of the breakup. Well, some weeks later I met a lady at a certain joint and we were just talking and talking like we we have known each other for long. Somehow our discussion got to the relationship part and she told me that a guy she dated gave her HIV. I was surprised she had the courage to tell me and when she mentioned his name and some of his features I knew it was my ex-man and I cried with her..

What I want you guys to know

I want to tell you guys that you are supposed to and have the right to know your partners health status. I always relied on condoms, but my dear.... there can be a day you guys will be in such a rush and you will totally forget to use condom.. Or, the relationship might progress to a stage where you are ready to get pregnant for him..

Not many guys / girls have done the HIV test and you can't see a man or girl today who hasn't had more than one partner.. So if I had known this one rule of modern relationships before, I would still be HIV negative by now.

All, I am saying is that knowing his / her health status must be a priority for you, no matter how much you think he / she loves you..

You have been exposed..

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise.

It's 3 days to go for the One Week Sleep Challenge and also those who are looking forward to getting the ebook "How To Fall Asleep In One Minute" then you can subscribe to get it here http://newsphases..com/p/how-to-subscribe-below-you-will-see-box.html

You can also pre-order the "How to Last Longer in Bed" ebook here http://newsphases..com/p/pre-order-your-ebook.html

Quickly mention a friend here to tell him/her about this

1 Like

Re: How I Got HIV And AIDS by Saintsammurai(m): 5:24pm On Mar 18, 2017
A wise man learn from the mistake of others.
Point taken..
Know your partner's health status...
Life don't have duplicate.
Re: How I Got HIV And AIDS by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 18, 2017
I'm beginning to think that HIV na lie sec or e dey look face

Upon the kpanshing wey men don do no single itch.... No single offside or throwing. Not to talk of goal.... grin
Re: How I Got HIV And AIDS by chiraqDemon(m): 5:36pm On Mar 18, 2017
This your X-Man powers na to spread HIV
Even magneto for de fear am
Re: How I Got HIV And AIDS by FitnessDoctor: 5:43pm On Mar 18, 2017
chiraqDemon:
This your X-Man powers na to spread HIV
Even magneto for de fear am

Interesting... happy you read the story and added something great to your life
Re: How I Got HIV And AIDS by FitnessDoctor: 5:44pm On Mar 18, 2017
Saintsammurai:
A wise man learn from the mistake of others.
Point taken..
Know your partner's health status...
Life don't have duplicate.

Yes, you only live once, so you have to take care of your most priceless possession.. Your body
Re: How I Got HIV And AIDS by FitnessDoctor: 5:45pm On Mar 18, 2017
cummando:

Upon the kpanshing wey men don do no single itch.... No single offside or throwing. Not to talk of goal.... grin

Well, you never know what they are going through... Remember, HIV does not show on the face
Re: How I Got HIV And AIDS by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Well, you never know what they are going through... Remember, HIV does not show on the face
Sure sure.....anyways something must kill a man
Re: How I Got HIV And AIDS by FitnessDoctor: 5:59pm On Mar 18, 2017
cummando:

Sure sure.....anyways something must kill a man

Interesting... Hope you can join us...?
Re: How I Got HIV And AIDS by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 18, 2017
I have stayed away, that's the best HIV test I need. It's a pity we go for test when we want to marry like the sex in marriage is different from the one in fornication. If u sleep unprotected with someone just know that it's God giving you a chance to turn away from fornication. It's fun but I swear it takes a lot away from a man/woman and exposes you to danger.

1 Like

Re: How I Got HIV And AIDS by cocktopuss: 6:38pm On Mar 18, 2017
jcmaiah:
I have stayed away, that's the best HIV test I need. It's a pity we go for test when we want to marry like the sex in marriage is different from the one in fornication. If u sleep unprotected with someone just know that it's God giving you a chance to turn away from fornication. It's fun but I swear it takes a lot away from a man/woman and exposes you to danger.

Exactly. Anyone who has had sex with no protection and is still negative should be grateful to God and repent cos if it were up to the devil, he will set u up with someone who will pass it.
No woman or man is worth your health and life. Say No to premarital sex

1 Like

Re: How I Got HIV And AIDS by naijafox(m): 2:45pm On Apr 17, 2019
[img][/img]

Sometimes life test us with side package (gonorrhea, other std) before giving us main package (Hiv)

But sometimes, it give us main package first

Play safe bros

(1) (Reply)

See This Hot Sex Dolls / O je Wa Ka Eng : Nairaland Edition / Arab Man Having Sex In Dubai With Nigeria Female Olosho Died.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.