Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,783 members, 7,831,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. (54043 Views)

Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos / Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions / Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by GeneralAchuzia1: 11:16pm On Mar 19, 2017
laudate,the ogbomosho car snatcher,I know you are busy reporting my handle to the mod,but I don't give a damn.a new handle will be dedicate to you to exterminate a cockroach like you.show ugly face laudate the criminal

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by laudate: 11:17pm On Mar 19, 2017
GeneralAchuzia1:
laudate, laudate .you are a confirmed yorubastard
and if you continue denying it then mysterious death awaits you.onye oshi
Cc:Afonjaheadhunta
GeneralAchuzia1:
. ogbomosho criminal.stop crying already.we are here to hunt you down and you are going down already.this month will mark the end of laudate.your demise will be announced on this forum in this very month.amen and amen
GeneralAchuzia1:
. ogbomosho criminal,may dangote trailer dismember ur head from ur body.unfortunate death will continue to abound in ur households. laudate the yorubastard from ogbomosho.you will die soon

Eeyah! Ị sùḷù ̣afịa. You hate yourself so much that you are now wishing for death? May that death you have called for, locate you and bury you without further delay. Lousy ùdènè.

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by laudate: 11:18pm On Mar 19, 2017
GeneralAchuzia1:
GeneralAchuzia1,the ogbomosho car snatcher,I know you are busy reporting my handle to the mod,but I don't give a damn.a new handle will be dedicate to you to exterminate a cockroach like you.show ugly face GeneralAchuzia1 the criminal
GeneralAchuzia1:
GeneralAchuzia1 the cursed ogbomosho criminal, if you run from this thread tonight,you will never wake up alive tomorrow to read ur mentions. amen and amen

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by GeneralAchuzia1: 11:20pm On Mar 19, 2017
laudate:

Eeyah! Ị sùḷù ̣afịa. You hate yourself so much that you are now wishing for death? May that death you have called for, locate you and bury you without further delay. Lousy ùdènè.
. laudate the ogbomosho based criminal.you are already a dead man.bet me you laudate will die this month if you don't stop ur hate on igbos. mass burial will be ur family portion this month .amen and amen

4 Likes

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by GeneralAchuzia1: 11:22pm On Mar 19, 2017
[quote author=laudate post=54756219][/quote]. typical of a drowning man.you have resorted to editing my post.curse be unto the punny that gave birth to a waste of space like you laudate
Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by laudate: 11:23pm On Mar 19, 2017
GeneralAchuzia1:
. GeneralAchuzia1 the ogbomosho based criminal.you are already a dead man.bet me you GeneralAchuzia1 will die this month if you don't stop ur hate on igbos. mass burial will be ur family portion this month .amen and amen
GeneralAchuzia1:
. typical of a drowning man.you have resorted to editing my post.curse be unto the punny that gave birth to a waste of space like you GeneralAchuzia1

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by GeneralAchuzia1: 11:29pm On Mar 19, 2017
laudate:
. Lola the thing dey pain you well a sha.stop crying boy

5 Likes

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by laudate: 11:31pm On Mar 19, 2017
GeneralAchuzia1:
. GeneralAchuzia1 the thing dey pain you well a sha.stop crying boy
GeneralAchuzia1:
curse be unto GeneralAchuzia1 and his family.may unfortunate news never depart from GeneralAchuzia1 households. amen and amen

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by Boerhavia: 11:59pm On Mar 19, 2017
[qu!
Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 20, 2017
asuustrike2009:

That's not true. There many cases I witnessed. Just ask an average Igbo whether they will marry an OSU and watch their reactions especially the so called born again Christians. The way they treat some ebonyi still surprises.some say they're not Igbo's as their root is cross river

What concerns osu with Ebonyi being from Cross River? Guy idikwa nzuzu.

6 Likes

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 20, 2017
[s]
deflover:

Which urohobo can't defend thier land Oga show us proof Stop cumming from your eyes During the warri crisis was it Igbos that fought for us I think this is why my brothers hate igbos
Maybe I will begin to think like them On this Biafra issue
[/s]
You're very free. No need to announce.
Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by BLoomfrancs(m): 1:05am On Mar 20, 2017
bantudra:

urhobo women are the most beautiful women in the entire world.....confirmed!!...

Wake up son!
You are dreaming!
Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by BLoomfrancs(m): 1:23am On Mar 20, 2017
Ikwerreboy:
Igbo and Yoruba live us alone ooooh. you idiots are parasites.

We are Niger delta republicans.

God bless Niger delta republic.

Your foolishness has overwhelmed you.
Cursed creature from a useless tribe.
What is Naija delta abi ganja delta?

illiterate prick wif nothing buh afonjanistic backwardness in him. Keep parading as an ikwerre.
You are a clown from birth.

6 Likes

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by Nobody: 1:35am On Mar 20, 2017
BLoomfrancs:

Your foolishness has overwhelmed you.
Cursed creature from a useless tribe.
What is Naija delta abi ganja delta?

illiterate prick wif nothing buh afonjanistic backwardness in him. Keep parading as an ikwerre.
You are a clown from birth.

That guy must be Binin and he's claiming kwerre,
Na Binin people dey carry Niger Delta stuff pass

4 Likes

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by Moving4: 2:06am On Mar 20, 2017
Dey are not descendants of Oduduwa now, y include dem in it
Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by Kfed4ril(m): 4:46am On Mar 20, 2017
bantudra:
the same message goes to ipob biafrans too...

una think the delta is divided and can be played anyhow...we deltans have leaders and elders too...

We don't need delta but anioma our fellow Igbos, the rest can choose to join oduduwa or arewa for all I care.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by cheruv: 7:47am On Mar 20, 2017
bantudra:

i am urhobo...forget the igbo deltans..we are not giving them over to you just like that...

we will defend them,if you try any rubbish with their minds...

we are naija!!!...
Defend who?? gringringrin
Anioma doesn't need any form of defense from our kith across the Niger... The only ones we need defense against is you urhobos.
The Easterners are welcome to Anioma anytime.. And if anything happens they'd contribute troops for our defense

7 Likes

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 20, 2017
Ikwerreboy:
Igbo and Yoruba live us alone ooooh. you idiots are parasites.

We are Niger delta republicans.

God bless Niger delta republic.

slowpoke, You and who be Niger Delta? You better go and join the Oduduwa republic who are your people
Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 20, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

I do not have anything in common with Uncircumcised iPod Philistine

Edo is a ststate with many tribes and we are talking of tribes here and not States, Bini can join the Ijaw nation or Oduduwa

We don't need dirty people like you

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by DocHMD: 9:06am On Mar 20, 2017
asuustrike2009:
I said an average Igbo man not all igbos.
You are talking trash and you know it. Concentrate on your oduduwa struggles.
Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by VirginFinder: 9:22am On Mar 20, 2017
How can Yorubas ever include to Ijaws in Oduduwa republic

When the time comes, the Ijaw parts(1 local govt) of Ondo state will be duly excised and returned to the SS/SE.

And the looonatics from the yEast aka yEasterners were all over the place spewing rubbish

OMG!
Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by orisa37: 10:24am On Mar 20, 2017
The whole of Bayelsa is in Oduduwa Territory.
Do you know the meaning of "Gbaramatu"? It's Oduduwa language. We shall sort those out when the time comes.
Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by Odkosh: 11:08am On Mar 20, 2017
emi14:

That oil that killed ken saro-wiwa enslaved your mind till your subjective experience and subconsciousness die like your land. I didn't study or ever work in Nigeria. And have never earn from your government. Actually I don't care. I pity you because your wholeness revolves around crude oil that is highjack by the north.
Which Yoruba are you talking about?. Where is Jonathan? Where us ken saro-wiwa? Crude mind.
forget rubbish jor. which oil killed saro wiwa. go n learn what happened. you are away talking rubbish to person wey dey home. we no want una, chikena.
Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by Odkosh: 11:23am On Mar 20, 2017
DieDieDieOmenka:

really who wants Ijaws anyway?
we're only intrested in our igbo Brothers over there in majority delta and rivers.
you ijaw minority can kiss the dust for all we care.
or are you grabbing Anioma lands and Igbos in river lands?
btw
i repeat there's nothing like United delta because delta is a state created by man while igbo tribe is a natural ancestral tribe.

kiss the truth
hahaha hahaha, very funny, so your landlocked land no satisfy you, na another man land you want. anioma ko, ammonia ni. even if ijaw is one room, we don't want anything to do with wicked tribe like Igbo. we are OK on our own. you can die if you want. we have nothing in common. g ur way.
Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 20, 2017
ProudlyAfonja:

That guy must be Binin and he's claiming kwerre,
Na Binin people dey carry Niger Delta stuff pass

Face front, wetin concen Benin with una word war. Fight ur fight.
Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 20, 2017
Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 20, 2017
opal4real:

Face front, wetin concen Benin with una word war. Fight ur fight.

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 20, 2017
Odkosh:
hahaha hahaha, very funny, so your landlocked land no satisfy you, na another man land you want. anioma ko, ammonia ni. even if ijaw is one room, we don't want anything to do with wicked tribe like Igbo. we are OK on our own. you can die if you want. we have nothing in common. g ur way.

Can you proudly mention your tribe? don't hide under the Name of Niger Delta to write Rubbish, you could be hausa/fulani, I know you can't be proud of saying your tribe

so Bleep off

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 20, 2017
ProudlyAfonja:

You are the guy on the left,right? Madness runs in ur veins.

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by DieDieDieOmenka: 1:43pm On Mar 20, 2017
Odkosh:
of course we don't so stop claiming other Igbo lands in Delta and rivers if you guys don't want to meet your untimely death.

stick to your area no one wants you guys

kiss the truth

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by Diademk07: 2:32pm On Mar 20, 2017
Ikechu10:
The yoruba and land grapping.

A thief would always be a thief. After stealing oil companies HQ and screeching "sophisticated", now they took it up a notch to claim lands.
Greedy bunch

I can see your poor comprehension skills hasn't improved..

LOL!

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Helen Atekha Odemwingie Suspended For Wearing Police Uniform / Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi / Lt. Jaro Babanawa: A Soldier Killed In The Bandits Attack In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.