Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,837 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. (54051 Views)

Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos / Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions / Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by ESDKING: 10:50pm On Mar 18, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Afonja the map mender's dey haff come again to draw ijaw map after drawing Ipob map grin oil, oil,oil...

i thought they have found oil in lagos, afonja no be so una talk am? cheesy

Uncle afonja you can lie o shocked
Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by Dannidom(m): 10:53pm On Mar 18, 2017
Guestlander:

How old are you? Perhaps I should ask if you are well at all.
Chilax bro he nailed it kikiki hahaha

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 18, 2017
If different group claim to break away,who will remain in Nigeria? Does the Niger deltans think urhobo,itsekiri would buy that idea of joining them whereas they quarrel on per billing? Why is Port Harcourt more developed than Warri if not for crisis?. The oduduwa group clamouring for break up ,where do you think you're going? Wouldn't it be funny when you all are stepping up borders? Biafra nkor are you all united? Don't you call ebonyi indigenes OSU? These issues can be resolved if the government of the day step in but no most Nigerians are gullible not to see the hand writing on the walls that same cabals in the previous government are still in this government.

7 Likes

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by DieDieDieOmenka: 11:04pm On Mar 18, 2017
bantudra:
the same message goes to ipob biafrans too...

una think the delta is divided and can be played anyhow...we deltans have leaders and elders too...
Bros calm down what's your tribe in Delta and stop claiming delta up and down
we're only intrested in our igbo Brothers in Delta and rivers

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by DieDieDieOmenka: 11:05pm On Mar 18, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Awol-owo (Money miss road) AKA oju eja could do that because Ijebu's are superior to afonja's grin they are sophisticated afonja's while the others are sufferiscated afonjas, Secondly afonjas are head hunters and skull miners but Ijebu's are ritualist, so it is a match made in hell, afonjas hunt for heads and mine for skulls and sell to the Ijebu's who inturn use it for ritual. so you see no problems there.

i hope you understand now grin
hahahahahahaha yeye boy
lwtmb cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 18, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Oga talk the one that you know, who calls ebonyi indigenes osu are you cursed from birth not to have functional usable brains. grin
You dey talk as if you non know? So you haven't observed the way fellow Igbo's treat ebonyi indigenes?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by DieDieDieOmenka: 11:08pm On Mar 18, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Afonja afonja afonja, how many times did i call you, i bet you are to dumb to count, so now focus on the thread and how your people will be suyanized in coming weeks if you dont stop trying to mend new maps, especially Ijaw maps.

You know even the afonja baddest boy olamide said in his song 'We get crase like ijaw boys' does that mean anything to you?

I bet he is already consulting with yoruba leaders now to leave ijaw maps, afonja wan drink ijaw oil but dem no wan die. grin
oboy you get mouth oo
laugh wan scatter me here
cc. omenkalives

4 Likes

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by DieDieDieOmenka: 11:09pm On Mar 18, 2017
TonyeBarcanista is here so Tonye boy what's your opinion on this grin

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by DieDieDieOmenka: 11:10pm On Mar 18, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Please don't derail this beautiful thread create another one for your question and i will meet you there. grin
chaii see epic reply

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by afonjaheadhunt: 11:11pm On Mar 18, 2017
asuustrike2009:

You dey talk as if you non know? So you haven't observed the way fellow Igbo's treat ebonyi indigenes?
Hey guy watch it i am talking to you nicely because really dont know if you are afonja just watch it, Ebonyi is SE last born and they are treated nicely, as a matter of fact their Governor is the SE governors forum chairman. and they have developed faster and better than any other state created with them. so please get your facts right.

61 Likes 8 Shares

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by DieDieDieOmenka: 11:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Hey guy watch it i am talking to you nicely because really dont know if you are afonja just watch it, Ebonyi is SE last born and they are treated nicely, as a matter of fact their Governor is the SE governors forum chairman. and they have developed faster and better than any other state created with them. so please get your facts right.
i love your style cool

TonyeBarcanista baby say something oo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by bantudra: 11:14pm On Mar 18, 2017
DieDieDieOmenka:

Bros calm down what's your tribe in Delta and stop claiming delta up and down
we're only intrested in our igbo Brothers in Delta and rivers

i am urhobo...forget the igbo deltans..we are not giving them over to you just like that...

we will defend them,if you try any rubbish with their minds...

we are naija!!!...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by Oxtonguy: 11:14pm On Mar 18, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
See this mumu you dey fear to quote me? quote me and die right here on this thread grin
1st class ipob loony, you did'nt take ur drugs as prescribed this morning, better get nice rest so the whole system does'nt crash grin

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by Ojiofor: 11:14pm On Mar 18, 2017
Heeya,Yorubas doing attachee by force.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by bantudra: 11:16pm On Mar 18, 2017
dont enter the delta...the same warning to yorubas,hausas and igbos too...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by uckennety(m): 11:16pm On Mar 18, 2017
asuustrike2009:
If different group claim to break away,who will remain in Nigeria? Does the Niger deltans think urhobo,itsekiri would buy that idea of joining them whereas they quarrel on per billing? Why is Port Harcourt more developed than Warri if not for crisis?. The oduduwa group clamouring for break up ,where do you think you're going? Wouldn't it be funny when you all are stepping up borders? Biafra nkor are you all united? Don't you call ebonyi indigenes OSU? These issues can be resolved if the government of the day step in but no most Nigerians are gullible not to see the hand writing on the walls that same cabals in the previous government are still in this government.

We don't call ebonyi OSU! You don't know the meaning of OSU!

OSU means those that the dedicated to the gods/oracle
They are used for human sacrifice to the gods then

They are untouchable cuz the are deem property of the gods

They are usually beautiful or handsome

When D whites came the we're D most intelligent! Truly the we're property of D gods

Pple don't marry dem! The inter marry themselves as to keep up the sacrificial bloodline!
If you try marry anyone of dem wen ur not an OSU badtinz strts happening to u asap! And you will die prematuredly

You can't fight dem cuz d er protected by D gods

So know D meaning of OSU b4 you speak trash!AFONJA

Each igbo tribe feels superior / better than D other

I rest my case AFONJA

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by Litmus: 11:17pm On Mar 18, 2017
We should also discuss along what lines South Africa should break-up wink
Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by afonjaheadhunt: 11:17pm On Mar 18, 2017
DieDieDieOmenka:
i love your style cool

TonyeBarcanista baby say something oo
Thanks man wink

5 Likes

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by bantudra: 11:21pm On Mar 18, 2017
after decades of oil exploitation,nobody cared about the delta...

suddenly every criminal group wants a part of the delta to join stvpid agitations??..

where were una when we needed help against the multi internationals like exxon or shell??..

where were you??...

get lost!!!!...
angry

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by DieDieDieOmenka: 11:22pm On Mar 18, 2017
bantudra:

i am urhobo...forget the igbo deltans..we are not giving them over to you just like that...

we are naija!!!...
lol igbo is igbo there's nothing like Delta Igbo they're the ones to butcher you guys if you try to deny them their heritage.
see who's talking a minority in Delta talking cheesy do you know that igbos are majority in Delta so you see na suicide be that if urobo abi wetin wey no reach like one town in a typical igbo land grin you know you're blabbing.

Just like ijaw owns parts of ondo so do igbos owns larger parts in Delta and rivers

kiss the truth minority man cheesy
truth is talking
truth is mine

67 Likes 10 Shares

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by babyfaceafrica: 11:24pm On Mar 18, 2017
How is this an issue set..the SS will stand on its own when the break up....they have always said they do not attach with any lame groups..they are a large,why should they merge with people?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by DieDieDieOmenka: 11:25pm On Mar 18, 2017
[s]
bantudra:
after decades of oil exploitation,nobody cared about the delta...

suddenly every criminal group wants a part of the delta to join stvpid agitations??..

where were una when we needed help against the multi internationals like exxon or shell??..

where were you??...

get lost!!!!...
angry
[/s]
e pain am but wait you're afonja i bet on that
kiss the truth

22 Likes

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by bantudra: 11:26pm On Mar 18, 2017
Litmus:
We should also discuss along what lines South Africa should break-up wink

its possible to break up south africa....

whites still own 97% of the whealth...

and the zulus,xhosas and shonas are not united a tall..dont forget the bush men that are not saying anything a tall...homosexuality??..
tahhh...south will break up sooner or later...

no money to maintain the illusion..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by afonjaheadhunt: 11:27pm On Mar 18, 2017
bantudra:

we are naija!!!...
Urhobo ke, the same Urhobo that cant defend their lands against Itsekiri and Ijaw now want anioma, e be like say na from your yarnsh thunder dey from go strike, in coming years urhobo will be paying homage to ijaws and paying heavy tax to see the next day.

Its either you are mad or your senses have be offered for sacrifice dont worry my brother it will end very soon, when you start roaming the pains will be easier to bear. grin

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by DieDieDieOmenka: 11:27pm On Mar 18, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
How is this an issue set..the SS will stand on its own when the break up....they have always said they do not attach with any lame groups..they are a large,why should they merge with people?
SS is not a tribe hope your educated mind can differentiate between geopolitical zones and ethnic groups grin
or you think say SS na one tribe just like igbos cheesy or don't you know your SS has lager portion of igbos too grin
people are dumb sha

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by SuperStriker: 11:28pm On Mar 18, 2017
Interesting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Photos From The Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Today (Pics) / Peter Obi's Picture Added To Governor Ikpeazu's Campaign Flyers For Senate / Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.