Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,608 members, 7,847,537 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:17 PM

We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. (54145 Views)

Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos / Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions / Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by 0b10010011: 9:59am On Mar 19, 2017
thuggCheetah:
I regret being yoruba

Try suicide. It might help. It just that you living or dead is still same.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by basty: 10:00am On Mar 19, 2017
Oduduwatic:
Why do people hate associating with us?

I've been struggling not to believe we are cursed

Out of the abundance of the heart so the mouth speaketh.

Since you hate a tribe so much you placed a curse on yourself. You are cursed for ever.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by ALAYORMII: 10:00am On Mar 19, 2017
Ugomba:
they should consult other non-yorubas like Eguns,Ilajes, Ijebus etc

Ijebus are not Yoruba??

Tiri gbosa for you
Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by giles14(m): 10:00am On Mar 19, 2017
dis ijaw people I dey pity una. make una no forget say south south no b ijaw land

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by seanet02: 10:01am On Mar 19, 2017
Irrelevant nonsense. Where did Pa Adebanjo said Ijaw is part of Oduduwa Republic?

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by phreakabit(m): 10:01am On Mar 19, 2017
DanseMacabre:

As the guy who mentioned you stated, there are indigenous Ijaws in Ondo, so go figure.

Oh the ones that only have fish, not the ones with crude oil?
Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 19, 2017
HiddenShadow:
Yorubas should be sure before including other ethnic groups into Oduduwa republic

They should review their map after consultations. kiss

Afonjas should stop attaching themselves to others. Can't afonjas stand alone without bothering other people? Im sure someone would come online to deny this piece of news. They'd probably blame @becomerich aka emperor of western Nigeria for drawing the map.
Tonye and his sapele water drinking mates wouldn't like this.

10 Likes

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by pecoprince: 10:02am On Mar 19, 2017
AMALA AND EWEDU REPOBLIC

7 Likes

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 19, 2017
They also included part of south east in their map....LMAO

you think Igbos want to merge with Oduduwa Republic....stop dreaming.

11 Likes

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by jaymejate: 10:03am On Mar 19, 2017
thuggCheetah:
I regret being yoruba

"A Yoruban regretting that he or she is s Yoruban will surely be a slave to other tribes"

–Olajide

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 19, 2017
I can see all the Afonjas avoiding this thread like ebola. Even the ones who manage to enter looks scared of associating with Afonja. Its really a bad day to be an Afonja.

10 Likes

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:04am On Mar 19, 2017
Ijaw nation can never be part of any Odua group just as Odua can never be part of Ijaw secession. But hey, we are Nigerians (at least for now)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by Bridget95(f): 10:04am On Mar 19, 2017
Ugomba:
ijaw lands are in ondo state.
That ijaw conquered and annexed part of Yoruba land in ondo, doesn't mean that Ijaws are Yoruba they have there map.

The land grabbing of parts of Delta,Edo and Ijaw lands is DOA ,oduduwa republic should know that.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by miraclea: 10:06am On Mar 19, 2017
No sensible Yoruba will want to include gbaramaturu land the izon have their place no argument we know those who are our sons like the itshekiris but any izon creek grabers who illegally migrated to ondo state will have to legally deported back to gbaramaturu lo ba tan

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by unstableaswater: 10:06am On Mar 19, 2017
Afonja una matter don tire me Ooooo

7 Likes

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:06am On Mar 19, 2017
gbosaa:

Afonjas should stop attaching themselves to others. Can't afonjas stand alone without bothering other people? Im sore someone would come online to deny this piece of news. They'd probably blame @becomerich aka emperor of western Nigeria for drawing the map.
Tonye and his sapele water drinking mates wouldn't friends wouldn't like this.
WTH? Don't you think this obsession is driving you to insanity?

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by laiza(m): 10:07am On Mar 19, 2017
thuggCheetah:
I regret being yoruba
you probably was born yoruba, clearly that was a mistake. Nobody forced you to remain one! The sooner the lot of you leave the earlier we'd know who is remaining. I am proud to be yoruba.....our forefathers might have made mistakes it is therefore left to us to right the wrongs of our heroes past.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by martineverest(m): 10:07am On Mar 19, 2017
Oxtonguy:
Does ijaw people even own warri?
no....itsekiri owns warri and they pay allegiance to benin
Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 19, 2017
The table is slowly turning..... when I bumped on this forum, it was IPOB all over, but now Afonja seems to carry the day. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by laiza(m): 10:10am On Mar 19, 2017
Oduduwatic:

every tribe gas it's shortcomings and we yorubas and not left out. Now either anyone associates with us or not we'd still gonna be yoruba and a force to reckon with. Quick question tho; what have you done to change that belief?

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by Kakamorufu(m): 10:10am On Mar 19, 2017
phreakabit:

They can't give a Bleep, because they are all dead!
I think one died when he fell from that palm tree or something. . .
heard ur the one who pushed him down
Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 19, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Ijaw nation can never be part of any Odua group just as Odua can never be part of Ijaw secession. But hey, we are Nigerians (at least for now)
How do you mean for now? Are you planning to secede too, Wakirike. undecided

4 Likes

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by olajizz01(m): 10:11am On Mar 19, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Awol-owo (Money miss road) AKA oju eja could do that because Ijebu's are superior to afonja's grin they are sophisticated afonja's while the others are sufferiscated afonjas, Secondly afonjas are head hunters and skull miners but Ijebu's are ritualist, so it is a match made in hell, afonjas hunt for heads and mine for skulls and sell to the Ijebu's who inturn use it for ritual. so you see no problems there.

i hope you understand now grin
Flatty,no surprise,writing jargons is part of you people in the erosion ravage and money ritual land.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by franksam2009: 10:11am On Mar 19, 2017
Why this ijaw people too like fight? It is impossible for south south to be independent, they will have to take a side, either with the Igbo's, Yoruba's, or nigeria
Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:12am On Mar 19, 2017
blues2022:
How do you mean for now? Are you planning to secede too, Wakirike. undecided
No plan to secede but anything can happen in the future.
Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by opius: 10:13am On Mar 19, 2017
Oduduwatic:

Personalized ur opinion pls
Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by stevecantrell: 10:13am On Mar 19, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Awol-owo (Money miss road) AKA oju eja could do that because Ijebu's are superior to afonja's grin they are sophisticated afonja's while the others are sufferiscated afonjas, Secondly afonjas are head hunters and skull miners but Ijebu's are ritualist, so it is a match made in hell, afonjas hunt for heads and mine for skulls and sell to the Ijebu's who inturn use it for ritual. so you see no problems there.

i hope you understand now grin

Fool grin

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by phreakabit(m): 10:13am On Mar 19, 2017
Kakamorufu:
heard ur the one who pushed him down

No! He climbed the tree to tap palm wine, with his three legged chicken, apparently the weight exceeded the ropes tug strength, so it snapped.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by AntiNigerian: 10:15am On Mar 19, 2017
bantudra:
dont enter the delta...the same warning to yorubas,hausas and igbos too...
keep dreaming, you're an Afonja! if not an Afonja, then your population is less than 7Million angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by ManTiger(m): 10:15am On Mar 19, 2017
The reason why we can never disintegrate is the same reason why we can never enjoy the one Nigeria free from tribalism.

Where would the Ijaw people belongs if not the Oduduwas?

Its by choice shaar and besides who says Oduduwa people are requesting for a republic?

If soldier whip you ehn, you go cry like fela yet nothing go happen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square / New Hurdle For Amaechi, Fashola As Senate Rules That Two Senators Must Endorse E / Folajimi Lai-Mohammed Harassed By Police At Oba Abdulwasiu Lawal Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.