Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,612 members, 7,847,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:49 PM

We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. (54147 Views)

Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos / Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions / Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by Amarabae(f): 10:15am On Mar 19, 2017
Monoethnic country is the best.. thats the secret of europe.
Every tribe should fight for their own mono country if they want to leave Nigeria.
In monoethnic country, our children will learn science and technology in their native languages.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by DanseMacabre(m): 10:16am On Mar 19, 2017
If our leaders, because of the love of the icing on the national cake, keep on procastinating on a referendum to allow the incompatible components of this un-nation go their separate ways peacefully...when the gunpowder keg we are squatting on finally explodes, the resultant balkanisation would be so brutal that the USSR's would seem like a game of peekaboo.
Cos if you ask me, the nation is currently being run by prayers and the sheer indefatigable willpower of the masses.
The country is on the verge of chaos and e'eryone just conveniently ignores it.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by unstableaswater: 10:19am On Mar 19, 2017
ManTiger:
The reason why we can never disintegrate is the same reason why we can never enjoy the one Nigeria free from tribalism.

Where would the Ijaw people belongs if not the Oduduwas?

Its by choice shaar and besides who says Oduduwa people are requesting for a republic?

If soldier whip you ehn, you go cry like fela yet nothing go happen.

For ur eye now, Ijaw is yoruba abi? Who are the people that hated GEJ for no reason wat so eva?

U want to go and murder the remaining of them from where OBJ stoppped at the Odi Massacre abi?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by Chommieblaq(f): 10:20am On Mar 19, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Hey guy watch it i am talking to you nicely because really dont know if you are afonja just watch it, Ebonyi is SE last born and they are treated nicely, as a matter of fact their Governor is the SE governors forum chairman. and they have developed faster and better than any other state created with them. so please get your facts right.

I'm sure he doesn't even know the meaning of Osu, just blabbing...

4 Likes

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by YonkijiSappo: 10:21am On Mar 19, 2017
lol but seriously who wants any Ijaw person in oduduwa before?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by naijacampu(m): 10:22am On Mar 19, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Yes am an ebonyi.
You are an ebonyi or you are from Ebonyi?
Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by phreakabit(m): 10:24am On Mar 19, 2017
ManTiger:
The reason why we can never disintegrate is the same reason why we can never enjoy the one Nigeria free from tribalism.

Where would the Ijaw people belongs if not the Oduduwas?

Its by choice shaar and besides who says Oduduwa people are requesting for a republic?

If soldier whip you ehn, you go cry like fela yet nothing go happen.

The Ijaw, Urhobo, itsekiri,Isokos are strong enough to have a republic of their own!
Leave them be!
Make Yoruba commot eye for another man property.

12 Likes

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by Odkosh: 10:24am On Mar 19, 2017
uckennety:

We don't call ebonyi OSU! You don't know the meaning of OSU!

OSU means those that the dedicated to the gods/oracle
They are used for human sacrifice to the gods then

They are untouchable cuz the are deem property of the gods

They are usually beautiful or handsome

When D whites came the we're D most intelligent! Truly the we're property of D gods

Pple don't marry dem! The inter marry themselves as to keep up the sacrificial bloodline!
If you try marry anyone of dem wen ur not an OSU badtinz strts happening to u asap! And you will die prematuredly

You can't fight dem cuz d er protected by D gods

So know D meaning of OSU b4 you speak trash!AFONJA

Each igbo tribe feels superior / better than D other

I rest my case AFONJA
which gods are you talking about?, those useless gods that can't talk or do anything. this OSU is funny. gods my ass.
Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by ademoladeji(m): 10:24am On Mar 19, 2017
HiddenShadow:
Yorubas should be sure before including other ethnic groups into Oduduwa republic

They should review their map after consultations. kiss

Take a look at the map very well

Just ONDO
Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by miraclea: 10:25am On Mar 19, 2017
The izon for ages have been parasite to the Yoruba's surviving through them the Hausa's ravaged your land loot as much as they can and you are here opening your mouth without historical knowledge
The yorubaland is the center of civilisation in Nigeria and can survive without any region
Chase away the creek intruders to Edo state and our land will be free from militant shio

4 Likes

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by DanseMacabre(m): 10:25am On Mar 19, 2017
bantudra:

thx...i am proud to be an afonja...

this garanties me respect from the yorubas in case the biafrans get too stvpid again like before the civil war...

Guarantees
Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by Xkalaban(m): 10:26am On Mar 19, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Hey guy watch it i am talking to you nicely because really dont know if you are afonja just watch it, Ebonyi is SE last born and they are treated nicely, as a matter of fact their Governor is the SE governors forum chairman. and they have developed faster and better than any other state created with them. so please get your facts right.

Very on point. I like that bro.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by DieDieDieOmenka: 10:29am On Mar 19, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Ijaw nation can never be part of any Odua group just as Odua can never be part of Ijaw secession. But hey, we are Nigerians (at least for now)
my boy boy grin so you finally speak grin

4 Likes

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by DanseMacabre(m): 10:31am On Mar 19, 2017
realjoker:

Hope sey no b dis kind yeye source (www.metropolexpress.com) you wan use create your rebuttal thread on what the contribution of SE to FG revenue is?

Meanwhile I have been able to detect and bookmark 2 additional accounts out of the dozens of accounts you operate on Nairaland.

You no suppose dey waste this your skill for NL. You suppose turn private investigator or investigative journalist.
Wehdone oga Sherlock Holmes.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by YonkijiSappo: 10:31am On Mar 19, 2017
lol, all of you ijo canoe migrants in Ondo (Ese Odo local government) will all be sent backing back to Bayelsa soonest.
Make una no worry.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 19, 2017
Ugomba:
they should consult other non-yorubas like Eguns,Ilajes, Ijebus etc

All the three tribes u mentioned are yorubas. Are u really A Nigerian?
grin

5 Likes

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by ManTiger(m): 10:33am On Mar 19, 2017
phreakabit:

The Ijaw, Urhobo, itsekiri,Isokos are strong enough to have a republic of their own!
Leave them be!
Make Yoruba commot eye for another man property.

I DONT AGAINST IT BUT THEY ARE NOT GOING TO GET IT ON THEIR OWN, NOT NOW!
Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by Odkosh: 10:34am On Mar 19, 2017
DieDieDieOmenka:

SS is not a tribe hope your educated mind can differentiate between geopolitical zones and ethnic groups grin
or you think say SS na one tribe just like igbos cheesy or don't you know your SS has lager portion of igbos too grin
people are dumb sha
we know we are not a tribe, but we are Niger delta. stop dragging us into your stupid nation, we are on our own, we don't want anybody to drag us because of our oil, be it Yoruba or Igbo. we are not Igbo and will never ever be Igbo or part if your Biafra. we know our root and history. we are never Yoruba or Igbo. so get that Mr man. we are Niger Delta. thanks.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by Eziokwu1: 10:34am On Mar 19, 2017
Wait o, did Yorubas say jaws are part of them before?

Tell me something I don't know.. ha

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by olayemi53: 10:34am On Mar 19, 2017
You are not part of Yoruba! we never cant you! You are only relivant in creating problems to other.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by unstableaswater: 10:35am On Mar 19, 2017
Yorubas cannot be trusted and should not be trusted.

Each time they come to the center, they end up massacring other ethnic groups from the South and doing boy boy servitude for the North.

Awolowo murdered 3 million igbos,with starvation policy.

OBJ and the Odi Ijaw massacre.

Then wen things does not go according to their way or plan with the north, they start looking for support from groups they threw under the bus.
undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by Collins0609(m): 10:37am On Mar 19, 2017
Oil exist in all state in southeast,What do we need niger delta for.Rivers carry IPOB matter for head,we never and will never beg u to fight our battle.come to human,material and natural resources niger delta can not be compare to the South East.so Mr Man pack well stop crying more than the bereaved
bantudra:
the same message goes to ipob biafrans too...

una think the delta is divided and can be played anyhow...we deltans have leaders and elders too...

8 Likes

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by BankeSmalls(f): 10:37am On Mar 19, 2017
We Yorubas are land grabbers. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by BankeSmalls(f): 10:38am On Mar 19, 2017
Ola5TP:

Because u are a bastard of ethnic Yoruba Land! No true son of a father will ever regret his or her father's land no matter what happened! U should be ashamed of yourself for being a bastard. The ancestors of Yoruba land from this moment ON disown u, and the ancestors of Yoruba land will always be against u from now till eternity. /Ase/
So shall it be

Am ashamed being yoruba too, same tribe as denrele?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by tonio2wo: 10:39am On Mar 19, 2017
Sarrik! Where are u what do u have to say concerning this?

Is adebanjo now a terrorist like u call nnamdi kanu?

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by Kakamorufu(m): 10:39am On Mar 19, 2017
phreakabit:

No! He climbed the tree to tap palm wine, with his three legged chicken, apparently the weight exceeded the ropes tug strength, so it snapped.
clap for yourself
Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by Truth4eva: 10:43am On Mar 19, 2017
Yorubas were shouting that Igbos were land grabbers. Now, the tables have turned on them.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by Ola5TP: 10:46am On Mar 19, 2017
bantudra:

thx...i am proud to be an afonja...

this garanties me respect from the yorubas in case the biafrans get too stvpid again like before the civil war...
Proud of u man. U ain't been a bastard.
Re: We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. by BankeSmalls(f): 10:46am On Mar 19, 2017
Truth4eva:
Yorubas were shouting that Igbos were land grabbers. Now, the tables have turned on them.

grin grin

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

New Hurdle For Amaechi, Fashola As Senate Rules That Two Senators Must Endorse E / Folajimi Lai-Mohammed Harassed By Police At Oba Abdulwasiu Lawal Event / Nigerians React To Peter Obi's Outburst On Arise TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.