Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Share Your Experience With Female Bosses. - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Share Your Experience With Female Bosses. (21347 Views)

Have You Ever Been FIRED At Work? Share Your Experience! / "Only Nigerian Bosses Make It Seem Okay For You To Work On Weekends" - Man / 7 Ways Nigerian Bosses Abuse Their Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Experience With Female Bosses. by Humility017(m): 11:27am On Mar 25, 2017
NICENEDU29:
Me, I'm longing to working with a female boss in order to have a taste of it
bro...please don't pray for it. I am talking from experience... please they can hardly be pleased. and may even scold u and embarrass you in front of customers or strangers
Re: Share Your Experience With Female Bosses. by Humility017(m): 11:34am On Mar 25, 2017
PaperLace:
Female bosses are this and that, it's all in your heads dear.
Women have already been preconditioned to believe women hate themselves, that's the problem some of you have.

My boss is a woman, older than my husband and single!
Normally, people would say with all those characteristics, she would be 'angry'_ but she isn't. She is the best thing to happen to me. The male superior couldn't even teach me one thing, all he knows how to do is stare at my ass.

The only thing I can agree with is, female bosses pay lots of attention to detail. It's one of their God given qualities, so...they tend to push people over the edge to get things done. Of course, since she is female_ it would be misinterpreted to mean, women are this and that.

I have a dream, to one day be at the very top. Any man that can't deal with it, should fuk off! Life is a whole lot more, than pleasing people with pricks... because I have noticed it's males that complain most. Most men can't naturally deal with having a woman lead them_ useless ego.
I don't really agree with your last sentence.... I have gone home crying and losing self confidence... sometimes I believe I am not good enough especially receiving constant embarrassment in presence of customers and picking on me....despite trying to do my best everyday.
I don't think it's because of ego...my own experience tells me this
Re: Share Your Experience With Female Bosses. by Pojomojo: 2:17am On Jan 05, 2020
No the best.
Re: Share Your Experience With Female Bosses. by vickydevoka(m): 3:47pm On Sep 24, 2021
chuka5000:
it's better u sit at home jobless than fall into a wahala female boss hands.

u go regret collecting ur salary sef.

I'm not insulting women ooooo, before they come for my neck.
All women are wicked. Na just good fearing one de try
Re: Share Your Experience With Female Bosses. by Jaybee3455(m): 12:50pm On Oct 16, 2021
dat1989girl:
For a momentI felt I was being talked about cos i am a lawyer and shared similar experience even went as far as massaging her leg in office.I quit the day she asked me to wash her toilet.Thankfully it was a day after I had collected my first month's salary(which she did not fail to mention that she did me a favour and not me working for it).My ego was reduced to nothing.my pride lost,my voice hidden!All I was configured to say was 'Yes ma" 'No ma'.You should only be seen but never heard.I am always bitter went I recount that torturing one month.
are you married?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can You Take A Job That Pays Less Than N50,000 As A BSc Holder? / Bsc In Computer Science, Is It Still A Lucrative Degree? / Things To Consider Before Dating A Co-worker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.