Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

My Father My Worst Enemy - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Father My Worst Enemy (4076 Views)

The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua / My Father My Worst Enemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Father My Worst Enemy by luxguy22(m): 1:32am On Mar 19, 2017
MY FATHER MY WORST ENEMY
Episode 1
.THIS STORY IS AUTHORED BY MICHAEL LUXGUY AUGUSTINE AND COPYING THIS WRITE UP WITHOUT A DUE CONSENT OF THE WRITER IS HIGHLY PROHIBITED..
I sat i the car crying helplessly,my mum had just
been shot dead by some unknown men,my mum
and i were on our way to her friends place,she
wanted to reveal a secret to me.i shoked her
lifeless body hoping she would respond and
come back to live,my dearest mum,i picked up
my phone and dialed my dad's number,he picked
it almost immediately
Dad:hello
Me:daddy mum had just been shot
Dad:is she dead?
Me:yes dad please come
Dad:what?? Dead ke,okay i am on my way,where
are u
Me:at festac on a lonely road covered with bush
Dad:what are u saying,is that an address or
what
Me:dad please just come please
Dad:anyway i know the place,am coming
now...call ends.am Chidi,from the family of mr &
mrs Ojo,a wealthy chief,u might be wondering
why am answering an Igbo name,it because my
mum is an Igbo woman.i was born with a silver
spoon unlike most children,am in my early 21
while i have a senior brother yomi who is 3
years older than i am and a junior sister Bisola
who is just 17 years of age,myself and Bisola
seen more closer to my mom while Yomi was
my dad's pet,his photo copy and
character,anywhere you see my dad you Must
see Yomi,i had always wondered what business
this two has always.
In no time my dad came into view with Yemi,i
was seating close to mum's remain crying
Dad:Chidi,come lets go,your mum brought this
upon her self,i warned her to stay in doors
today...i just sat with my eyes fixed on my
mum's corpse
Yomi:com'on chidi
Me:dad why,mum is gone,i can't leave her
here...he brought out his phone from his side
pocket and made some calls,he finally called for
an ambulance which came and took mum's
remain away.Yomi drove my late mum's car
home with me seated at the front seat with him
crying while dad's driver drove after us.
On getting home i met Bisola,she was back from
school,she saw me crying and rushed to me
Bisola:chi,what's wrong
Me:mum is dead
Bisola:how,where,when,what do u mean,explain
please
Me: (confused,not knowing what question to
answer first) she was shot by some unknown
men
Bisola:nooooo,it cant be,tell me it a lie...she fell
to the ground wiping,Yomi just stood watching
us,i could see regrets written all over him.i never
expected him to cry because he had a stone
heart like my dad.i heard bisola,trying to console
her in my own tears.
I lied in my bed trying to remember what mum
was telling me before the known men blocked
our way and killed her,
Mum:my husband your dad and his son yomi
are..(she paused and shakes her head as tears
welled her eyes)
Me:are what mummy,is it about them always
being together?
Mum:when we get home,remind my to give u
the disk i kept under my bed....oh under mum's
bed,i stood up,ran to mum's room but to my
surprise dad has locked it up,he met me there
trying to open the door
Dad:chidi cant u see the door is locked
Me:sorry dad
Dad:what are you looking for in your mum's
room
Me:i feel she's there dad (i lied)
Dad:your mum is dad and gone u won't ever see
her again,just get over it okay,am here for u
Me: okay dad(i made to go but he called me
back)
Dad:did your mum tell you anything before she
died?
Me:yes
Dad: (with kneel interest)what could that be
Me:she said i should take care of Bisola and
always respect u(another lie.i cant just tell my
dad my mum said nothing to me before she
died,he would never believe that)
Dad:is that all
Me:yes daddy
Dad: okay go to your room and rest...i wonder
what was wrong,why dad and yomi didn't cry
when mum died and why all the questions he
asked me,they were strange and i must fish out
my mum's killers
It ur guy luxguy,who likes the story? Well
still join me on Laughing Kidney (facebook page)to enjoy the on
going stories like "If i die" "justice by force" and
many more inculding jokes and remember to like
the page and still invite more friends to this
page..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father My Worst Enemy by luxguy22(m): 2:08am On Mar 19, 2017
like my page laughing kidney for more stories
Re: My Father My Worst Enemy by luxguy22(m): 2:08am On Mar 19, 2017
Episode 2 . . . Two weeks later my mum was given a befitting burial,i nearly cried my eyes out,Bisola on her own part refused to be consoled,i could remember Dad telling her Dad:your mother is dead,those that want to die would die too,no amount of tears you cry would bring her back...i weakly walked up to Bisola,held her up and said to her Me:mum is gone,all we can do now is to make her proud of us by fishing out her killers Bisola:and how do u intend to do that Me:stop crying and follow me to my room...she wipe her tears and sluggishly followed me to my room,all this while i refused to notice Yomi presence.we entered my room,i made her lied down till she slept off. The next day i woke up,went to greet daddy only to realize he had left for work with yomi,i walked back to my room where Bisola was still fast asleep,i sat down thinking.one wonderful thing about my family is that the boys were very handsome so was Bisola and my late mum beautiful,Bisola's call brought me back to sanity Bisola:chidi Me:yes dear Bisola:i saw mum in my dream,she kept mentioning we should go to her room,under her bed...i was dumb founded,i had same dream too Me:what,how come we had same dream Bisola:mum is trying to give us a message Me:yea but bisi can u imagine dad and yomi had gone to work,no respect for mum's death Bisola:you know dad believes in the saying that the dead are dead so the living continue life Me:no bisi,i suspect dad's hand in mummy's death Bisola:say no such thing,why would u even think of such...i told her a little mum told me before her death and the room of a thing,Bisola was dumbfounded,we stood up and made to my mum's room and as usual the door was locked,we tried all we could to open it but the door refused opening.we were disappointed as we went back to my room to await dad's return Bisola:what business is dad really into Me:i swear i have no idea,the last time i asked mum she said she only knows dad is a businessman but the business,she knows not Bisola:and she never bothered to ask her husband the kind of business he is into? Me:i asked her that and she said that each time she ask dad,dad rebuked her Bisola:then i suspect a foul play Me:from today bisola,we are strengers in this house,mention nothing to dad nor yomi Bisola:yomi ke,i cant remember the last time we talked Me:better,aint you hungry Bisola:no am not...in the evening dad came back with yomi and bisola attacked him with questions Bisola:dad who died in this house few days ago Dad:what sort of nonsense question is that,u cant even greet Bisola:dad just answer me Dad:my wife,your mother of course Me:i don't think so because if she was, you would have respected that fact and give her the mourning she deserves Bisola:exactly where i was driving to and this fool who calls him self my senior brother went to their stupid work with his stone hearted father Dad: (yomi made to beat bisola but dad held him back) i can see you both had lost your manners to your mothers grave but remember the dead is dead and gone Bisola:and should be mourned daddy but your heartless soul wont..a slap from daddy landed on her face interrupting my speech Dad:you idiot,you now insult me in my own house? Me:daddy you should be ashamed of yourself,your wife died (another slap caught my face) Dad:leave my presence you two fools Me:dad we would leave Bisola:yes we would leave but be rest assured that since you refused to fish out mum's killers,i would do that myself Dad:yes do that,Miss inspector general of police,now get out of my front Me:and you yomi,you might be older than us by age but i see you are purely without brains (he made to slap me but i held his hand)don't try this again in your life time okay,with or without your father present...he withdraw his hand from mine and looked at me meanly Yomi:and we shall see...i left him and his dad,took bisola and left.that guy that calls him self my brother must be a fool,if he wants war then let the war begin!!!!! . . . . . Like my page @ Laughing Kidney and enjoy more stories

1 Like

Re: My Father My Worst Enemy by luxguy22(m): 8:35am On Mar 19, 2017
MY FATHER MY WORST ENEMY Episode 3 . . . On getting inside Bisola was so pissed off Bisola:am beginning to read the hand writings on the wall Me:which wall,cant u see them on air Bisola:i swear if da(just then dad bagged into my room) Dad:u swear what Bisola:excuse me,as u can see i wasn't referring to you Dad:bravo,the child i natured had now grown wings so big that she wants to fly more than her father Me:dad that's every parents prayer for their children to be greater than they are Dad: oh shut your trap you matured slowpoke,so you are the one springing up this confusion Me: father of matured slowpoke (another slap landed on my fine face,i saw like countless stars changing colours) Dad:you fool,you had grown so big to talk to me in that manner Bisola:kill us,kill us so u and your useless son yomi would live on(dad raised his hand to slap her)yesss slap me,father slap slap me,is it not slap,oya see my face slap Dad:you no what,i don't think you both are my blood Bisola:which blood! Blood full of secrets and evil mind(taahhhh there goes another slap on bisola's face,she fell to the bed holding her face) Dad:from today,i disown the both of you Me:hahahaha,i disowned you as a father the very day my mother die Bisola: (still on the bed) and me i have disowned you tay tay(i turned and looked at her,o boi see my fine sister face don red pass red oil,i almost burst out with laughter,na wic kind slap war be dis na) Dad:both of you will hear from me...he left my room.i bursted out laughing Bisola:why are you laughing Me:babe your face don red o pass palm oil Bisola:your face nkor,look at it at the mirror now (i turned and looked at the mirror beside my bed,o boi my own red pass bisi own o) Bisola:so stop laughing and lets think and plan together because this man would throw us out soon Me: (jokingly)oya make we go beg na Bisola: over my dead body Me: (still joking) if dad should throw us out hunger would kill us o and u know we aint use to it so lets go beg him o Bisola:na true o,if ah hear,am not begging that heartless father of mine for anything in the world Me:correct babe. That night,from my sleep i could hear noise in mum's room because her room was close to mine,i woke up,waking Bisola too Me:can you hear the noise Bisola:yes are you sure our house is not being robbed? Me:no,that noise is coming from mum's room (bisola stood up as if remote) Bisola:am going right in there Me:relax,am sure it dad looking for something in there Bisola:lets go in there before it too late...we tip toe to the room's door and behold it was dad and yomi,they had turned mum's room upside down Bisola:dad,yomi what are you both doing in mum's room by this time of the night? Dad: (i could see how shocked himself and yomi were,he managed to defend his self)jamb question in my own house? Me: (but i gave him no chance)dad answer that jamb question now or it would be rough in this room in the next minute and you yomi talk now? Dad: (a little afraid,so he stammered,i guess he had never seen me look this deadly)hmm,hmm, it,is,no,yomi have you seen it? Yomi:no dad Me:seen what? Dad:my passport Bisola:dad,let it not be what am suspecting Dad:what are you suspecting? Bisola:dad with all due respect,do you and yomi have a hand in mum's death??...silence stroke the room as everyone's eye moved from one person to the other. Watch out for episode 4 . . . Like my page Laughing Kidney for more stories

1 Like

Re: My Father My Worst Enemy by luxguy22(m): 8:37am On Mar 19, 2017
MY FATHER MY WORST ENEMY
Episode 4
I watched dad as he fought hard within himself
to see a suitable lie
Dad:how can i possibly kill my wife,does that
make any sense to you?...he frowned and acted
as if confused,stared hard at me(abeg look who
ask u the question,nor put am for my head) and
angrily walked out of the room,yomi just looked
at Bisola with a deadly eyes
Yomi:you accused me of mother's death,i would
deal with you so bad...he followed suit,walking
out like his father did earlier
Me:you were too fast bisola,dad would suspect
we are up to something now
Bisola:am sorry bros chidi,i couldnt hold it
anymore,dad locked this room the very day mum
died only to get in tonight with yomi to turn the
room upside down...i checked the wall clock
hanging in mum's room,it was 2 a.m sharp
Me:it okay,lets go inside and sleep...we entered
my room again
Bisola:but how would dad claim to be looking for
his passport in mum's room,he wasn't in good
terms with mummy for good two months before
her death
Me: (sitting on the bed)even when they were in
good terms daddy never enters mum's room,it
always mum visiting his room...bisola joined me
in bed,just then mum's ghost appeared,if it were
possible bisola would had entered inside the
walls of my room
Mum:do not be afraid my children,now go into
my room,check under the bed,you would see a
white long and wide envelop,you would find a
disk,play it,it contains a video record,go now and
do not be afraid,am always with you...she
vanished into tin air
Me:bisola lets go
Bisola: (stil looking scared)go where?
Me:mum's room...she stood up and followed
me,we met dad locking the room's door again,he
looked at us meanly as he withdraw the key
from its slot and confirmed to see the door was
properly locked,then walked away
Me: oh shit,what kind of man is this
Bisola:how come we forgot when we were left
alone in the room
Me:i just don't know
Bisola: (walked to the door and tried opening it
but it was locked)so what do we do now
Me:lets go back and sleep,any day the room's
door is open again,we make use of the
opportunity
Bisola:how sure are you this opportunity would
come again?
Me:very sure,because am sure daddy did not
see what he was looking for so he must try
again,so all we need do is stay vigilant
Bisola:that's true,lets go sleep then (who walked
to the door of my room and heard a loud voice,it
was that of my late mother,open the door,open
it now)chidi did you hear that?
Me:yes but how
Bisola:lets open it first...i rushed to the
door,winned the handle and the door gave way,i
rushed to my mum's bed,the room was still in a
mess,i raised the bed up and there it lies,the
envelop was just there like mum said,i took
it,rushed off the room and shut the door out of
fear,i tried to open it again but the door refused
to give way,i turued,held bisola's hand and lead
her to my room hurriedly
Bisola:did you get it
Me:yea
Bisola: (reaching out for her laptop)lets watch
it...i rushed to my door,locked it and back i
come again,i brought out the disk,insert it into
her laptop and silently watched the disk load.
like my page
Laughing Kidney for more stories...
NEXT EPISODE LOADING.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father My Worst Enemy by Lolsd: 10:07am On Mar 19, 2017
fear just dey grip me.
Re: My Father My Worst Enemy by luxguy22(m): 3:06pm On Mar 20, 2017
MY FATHER MY WORST ENEMY. . Episode 5 . . . It started playing but no volume Me: high the volume...she high the volume as it started playing,it was just my mum on fixed camera as she talked Mum:i believe by now my dear children Chidi and Bisola would have gotten this,this tape is to reveal a deadly secret i found out about yomi my son and his father who happened to be my husband.two days back being 24th of April 2012,on my way coming from Ibadan,some unknown gun men attacked us on the way,i managed to escape into a nearby bush,out of fear i ran deep into the bush.i got close to a cave where i saw your father and yomi standing outside the cave,out of curiosity i hid my self trying to figure out what business the two had in a bush,i saw some able bodied men bring out children tied hands and legs from the cave,the next video would show evidence...then her camera moved to her large tablet phone,we could see some men bring out children from a cave,a man picked 2 of them and handed over a box to yomi which he opened,it contained some reasonable amount,he looked at daddy and shakes his head in acceptance the handed over the box to daddy,then i saw the very guy that shot mummy came out of the cave with blood stain all over him,he was holding something covered with blood (seem like meat) which he handed to another man who opened a bag for them to put it,then he handed a nylon of money to yomi who opened it before giving it to dad,then it got clear when two dead bodies of two kids,a boy and a girl was carried out,their private parts where missing,the video stopped and mummy continued.this proves that your father,my husband and my son yomi kidnap and traffic children,sell human parts and is a murderer.later the next day when i managed to get home,i confronted your father and he threaten to kill me if i don't act like i saw nothing.am telling you my children should anything happen to me in future,beware of your devil of a father and his son yomi.keep this video,your father knows nothing about it.the disk stopped playing Bisola: o my God, o my God Me:jesus (i felt a sudden fear grip me)was it not that day mum lost her car? Bisola:yes! It should be because mum came back the next dad in a shocker state Me:bisi we are finished Bisola:bros chidi am scared,so scared Me:what do you think we should do now Bisola:call the police Me:what! Never,dad would bribe them and after that we are dead Bisola:any idea? Me:we would trace dad and yomi,lets know the location first Bisola:am so scared o Me:we have to be strong,dad knows we are already suspecting,so it may be our death roams about still. That night we couldn't sleep,bisola kept shouting at every little noise,i checked the time it was 5:32 a.m with bisola still clued to my body with her eyes wide open Me:we need to make duplicates of that disk Bisola:anywhere you go i would follow you,i cant stay allow in the house Me:why Bisola:am scared,have been hearing voices of those children we saw in the video Me: (nawa o,women things are always different)stop this you hallucination jawe. We fell silent till my alarm rang,it was 7 am Me:go to your room and bath so we can duplicate this thing on time and trace dad Bisola: okay...she left my room and came back almost immediately Bisola: please follow me am scared Me: ohhhhh,not again,oyah make use of my bathroom Bisola:ah thanks...she rushed into the bath room while i carried my laptop,connect my flash drive,opened my bag and brought out a use disk that contains nothing,and started my duplication process. . .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father My Worst Enemy by luxguy22(m): 3:09pm On Mar 20, 2017
MY FATHER MY WORST ENEMY Episode 6 . . . . My the time Bisola finished bathing and dressing up,rubbing all that their women stuff(foundation and co) i was done with making two duplicates of the disk. I rushed into the bathroom,had a cold shower,came out and dressed up on black and black like bisola did,i took my rich black face cap and covered my head,while bisola used a black scarf to tie her long hair the women style.i quickly went to the compound,ordered the yoruba gateman to open the gate (who talk say na only hausa dey do gateman? My brother the thing dey everywhere)he did and i drove my black SUV outside the gate and parked it,my reason was that so dad would not suspect nor would we have to ask the gateman to open the gate again after my father drives out in other not to miss trace but there was no way we would follow dad without his notice,my brother yomi would surely see us by his side mirror or dad's driver,what should i do now,just then an idea flashed through my brain,i had a white portable Apple laptop i used to admire that year,i loved the laptop so much that i had to put tracker on it because i was careless with things,but the laptop is spoilt now and the tracker still active,i had the tracker's map with me,i rushed inside,went to my Waldrop and took the white Apple laptop,it was very portable Bisola:what do you want to do with that...i ignored her,i went to dad's car,ordered the driver to open it and he did(who born am to disobey me) Me: please call bisola for me in my room Driver: okay small oga...he ran off to call bisola,well i don't really need bisola,i just needed the driver out of my way so i can hide the laptop well in the call.i raised the back seat and carefully placed the laptop under it,then closed it,i came out and shut the door of the car and then the driver surfaced Driver:small oga i don call lam,she dey kom Me: (see mumu) okay thank you,i went inside,searched for the tracker's map pad but couldnt find it Bisola:what are you looking for Me:my tracker's map pad...i heard the parlour door opened and closed,that must be dad and yomi leaving for work,i rushed to the parlour,watching them but to my surprise dad on wanting to enter the car paused and asked the driver Dad:what of that red spider is it clean? Driver:yes sir Dad:yomi take my suitcase to that car lets make use of it today. Yomi: okay dad...yomi carried the suitcase to the red spider,opened the back door and carefully dropped the suitcase Dad: (referring to the driver)go and drive that on,it the red spider i want us to use Driver: okay sir...the driver jogged to the car and opened it.oh shit,see black market for me,what a Bleep,this man is really a bad niga.the driver kicked the car to start and it started,dad entered and yomi did same and then shut the door,the driver shut his too,the gateman opened the gate for them,i watched them sadly.the car moved a little and stopped,the driver tried all he could to get it moving but for wia,dad and yomi came down.yes!!! i shouted almost loudly Dad:yomi transfer my suitcase to the other lets use it Yomi: okay dad...yomi carried the suitcase back to the with jeep,dad gotten in and he did same,dad opened the door again,my mind fly Dad:femi (the gateman) i would be sending the mechanic over to repair the red spider Gateman: okay sir...dad shut the door,the driver kicked the car to a start and drove out of the compound as the gateman closed the gate. Me:ha thank God...i rushed back to my room Bisola:are they gone Me:yea Bisola:is this not the tracker's map pad you are looking for Me:ha thanks,where did you see it? Bisola:in your drawer Me:thanks...i on the map and it came to life,yea i could see the gree dot moving indicating where dad's car was at present,i smiled to my self Me:bisola it time for action,lets go.... . . . . . Like my page Laughing Kidney for more stories. . . . . NEXT EPISODE LOADING

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father My Worst Enemy by luxguy22(m): 3:14pm On Mar 20, 2017
MY FATHER MY WORST ENEMY . Episode 7 . . . I picked up my black shade,put it on,picked up my black SUV car key and dashed out of the room,bisola followed suit with her own black shade,we don't need to tell you we were on a mourning state before u suspect that,our dressing tells it all.off the compound to the SUV parked outside,i opened the car and got in,bisola joined me in the front seat Bisola:where is the disk Me:it here,take this one and hide it under the back car rug...she collected it and did as i had instructed Bisola:done Me:take this,it ur own copy,i would keep the original copy Bisola: (collecting the disk)okay...i picked up the tracker's map pad and checked,the green dot was still moving,i smiled to myself Me:ready? Bisola:yea...i drove off on a high speed as i studied the map every minute to know where they were.out of Festac,the soon the green dot stopped moving,it was obvious they had stopped at a place in oshodi,i increased my speed till i got to were my dad's white jeep was parked,i stopped at a reasonable distance and observed it,the driver wasn't even in the car. The rich building in front of which the car was parked was daddy's pretentious office,i had always wondered what the office served as. After like 30 minutes that we had been patiently waiting out side for them,yomi and dad came out,the driver wasn't with them,they both entered and yomi drove off.i waited for sometime before following the car making use of the tracker,they drove into a lonely road where no living soul was,i wondered how dad knew about that area. They finally stopped and came down entering into the bush through a narrow way,i reversed my car,came down from it,bisola did same,then we followed them,they walked for like 15 minutes before stopping at a big cave,i hid myself with bisola and watched from a distance,i guessed customers were already waiting because we saw dad and yomi shakes hands with some rich looking me,they spoke at length before entering the cave which was being guided by four hefty men,till they vanished into the dark cave,their look was really intimidating,each of them held an AK47,bisola was now scared and was seriously shivering,i held her close to me Bisola: (in a shaken voice)please lets get out of this place Me:why,we haven't achieved what we came here for Bisola: please lets just go...i ignored her,brought out my phone,trying to video them from distance,i zoomed my video camera till they were visible enough. I saw yomi come out of the cave and the other three rich men followed before dad,when they were out of the cave and visible enough Me:i guess inside that cave must be really wide Bisola: (still shivering in fear)yea but please lets go now...immediately i saw the two guys who killed mum bringing out a girl of about 12 years of age from the cave,made her kneel down,then a man inspected her,he pressed her little breast,then touched her private part,i guessed that was her to be buyer,then nod his head like agama lizard in approval with an evil smile in his face,then said something i couldn't hear from my hide out,another hefty guy came out with a sharp long cutlass,the girl was blind folded and her mouth tightly covered,the pretty little young girl shouted for help,mum's two killers held her hands (one to each of her hands) and then hardly pressing down her leg with their own legs (those of you who had seen people kill goat would understand better and at this point bisola was shivering hard,trying to shout but i held her mouth) then the other guy lifted up the cutlass,as he was about cutting bisola shouted out Bisola:noooooo....all eyes turned to our hide out,seeing me and bisola,dad's face got red Dad: (instructing his men)get them...the men rushed to our direction as my self and bisola stood helpless. . . . . I need you guys to like this page Laughing Kidney

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father My Worst Enemy by luxguy22(m): 4:25pm On Mar 23, 2017
MY FATHER MY WORST ENEMY . Episode 8 . . . O gosh,bisola what have you done...i did not know what lifted my legs from the ground,i took bisola by the hands and off we go,we ran like a madman whom had just been faced with a lion.this actually is a matter of life and death,as we ran i heard dad shouted Dad:they are my children but get them and kill them...o God,i regretted going with bisola,she fell to the ground,instead of getting up to her feet to keep running,she was busy shouting,i was ahead of her,i had to protect my sister,she was all i got.i rushed back,picking her up,i saw like dozen hefty men chasing us.we ran out of the bush,i thank God i had earlier reversed my car,i jumped in,bisola quickly entered,still shouting all those women mumu mumu shout,i kicked the car to a start i looked back and that was when the men were just running out from the bush,i faced my front and saw one in front of us pointing his AK47 at us.mehn no time to Bleep up,if i dont move i and my sister would be killed but if i do move,i had chances of survival,the ones coming from our back were close enough Me:bisola get down Bisola:what? Me:bend down my friend and stop asking me stupid questions...she bent down,my reason for asking her to bend down was to avoid bullets from hitting her if they should pull the trigger,they were now on us,my car still on,one of the hefty men opened my car door,oh my God,i forgot to lock it when we entered,i struggled with him and finally over come him,i quickly locked the doors,the guy at our front was still there pointing his gun at us,i zoomed off,hitting the idiot out of the way,the rest began to shot at us.trust me,am a stubborn rider,i fired on increasing my speed,finally we escaped,i was sure they were far from us by now because it was only my dad's car that was parked there and looking through the map tracker the car was still.i heard someone moaning in pains,all this while have being making use of my front mirror,i checked through the side mirror and noticed my car was dragging a human being as i was speeding. I killed the speed and stopped the car,by now bisola was seating on the car mat,still in shock,i opened the car,it was then i realized that the guy that was dragging to opening the door with me cloth got hooked at the car door when i shut it and the guy had been dragging him since. . . . . . Dont complain of the shortness pls,my ba3 is low thats why

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Father My Worst Enemy by luxguy22(m): 4:26pm On Mar 23, 2017
MY FATHER MY WORST ENEMY . Episode 8 . . . O gosh,bisola what have you done...i did not know what lifted my legs from the ground,i took bisola by the hands and off we go,we ran like a madman whom had just been faced with a lion.this actually is a matter of life and death,as we ran i heard dad shouted Dad:they are my children but get them and kill them...o God,i regretted going with bisola,she fell to the ground,instead of getting up to her feet to keep running,she was busy shouting,i was ahead of her,i had to protect my sister,she was all i got.i rushed back,picking her up,i saw like dozen hefty men chasing us.we ran out of the bush,i thank God i had earlier reversed my car,i jumped in,bisola quickly entered,still shouting all those women mumu mumu shout,i kicked the car to a start i looked back and that was when the men were just running out from the bush,i faced my front and saw one in front of us pointing his AK47 at us.mehn no time to Bleep up,if i dont move i and my sister would be killed but if i do move,i had chances of survival,the ones coming from our back were close enough Me:bisola get down Bisola:what? Me:bend down my friend and stop asking me stupid questions...she bent down,my reason for asking her to bend down was to avoid bullets from hitting her if they should pull the trigger,they were now on us,my car still on,one of the hefty men opened my car door,oh my God,i forgot to lock it when we entered,i struggled with him and finally over come him,i quickly locked the doors,the guy at our front was still there pointing his gun at us,i zoomed off,hitting the idiot out of the way,the rest began to shot at us.trust me,am a stubborn rider,i fired on increasing my speed,finally we escaped,i was sure they were far from us by now because it was only my dad's car that was parked there and looking through the map tracker the car was still.i heard someone moaning in pains,all this while have being making use of my front mirror,i checked through the side mirror and noticed my car was dragging a human being as i was speeding. I killed the speed and stopped the car,by now bisola was seating on the car mat,still in shock,i opened the car,it was then i realized that the guy that was dragging to opening the door with me cloth got hooked at the car door when i shut it and the guy had been dragging him since. . . . . . Dont complain of the shortness pls,my ba3 is low thats why

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Father My Worst Enemy by luxguy22(m): 4:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
MY FATHER MY WORST ENEMY . Episode 9 . . . . And the car had been dragging him since,i looked at the idiot whom was half dead with blood all over his body,the untied road had really chopped off his flesh,he raised his eyes,looked at me as if saying "am so sorry" then gave up his ghost,i opened my car boot,brought out a piece of cloth and wiped off the blood stain all over my car,though i knew the car was less useful now since it had bullet piercing all over with damaged screen but for now i still need it for escape. I entered back the car,bisola was still shivering on the mat of the car,i felt pity for my poor sister,her eyes had seen things above her and the worst was that it was no other person that was the cause but her own father,my father and my supposed be brother,i checked the tracker map pad,the green dot was moving,indicating that dad's car was on the way.o shit,i need to get to the house now to get my ATM card,my laptop and then carry the red spider for survival because i know we can no longer stay in the house as we needed no smooth sayer to tell us we ain't welcomed again in that house,i kicked the car to a start,by now it was around 4 or 5 pm,i wasn't certain and i don't care to be,i drove into the tied road in a high speed,it got to a point where i sighted some road safety,they were already signaling me to stop with one idiot standing on the way with a heavy stick Me: oooh shit,not this time...i increased my speed to 180,no body tell the idiot that death was knocking on his door if he does not leave the road as he dived into a near by bush,when i speed pass,i looked back through my side mirror and saw them rushing into their hilux in chase of my car,they must have suspected me on seeing the bullet wounds all over my car,o boi not again nah,what's all this,my father is chasing me and now the road safety had joined.i fired on and soon they were out of sight,i got to our house,parked the SUV outside,took bisola who was still yet to recover and hit the gate hard continuously till the gateman answered me Gateman:who dey dia Me:for your papa house abi my papa house,com'on open this gate now...he opened the gate,i pushed him down,i guessed that immediately he got the idea that something was wrong because he quickly got up,rushed to the gate and shut it,he probably must have thought it was robbers that were after us but my dear,if it were just robbers,i wont be this disturbed,ran inside,took my ATM,laptop(that of me and bisola) and off to the compound Me: (asking the gateman in a hurry)have the spider been repaired? Gateman:yes small oga Me:give me the key and open the gate now...he gave me the key in fear and rushed to the gate to open it,i ordered bisola inside the car,she sat at the front seat,i entered into the car and fired out off the compound,at the exit of our street are two junctions causing a capital T junction,as i got to the T junction i made to turn left and saw the road safety's hilux closed up on me,o God so this sons of bitchs are still after me! I had forgotten that i might not be recognized since i wasn't with the SUV car,guilty minded i quickly turned my tyres right only to realize dad's car was closed up on us too.i saw yomi jumped down with a pistol.mehn am stocked up. . .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Father My Worst Enemy by Missmossy(f): 4:43pm On Mar 23, 2017
Interesting keep it coming. This man is evil.
Re: My Father My Worst Enemy by empress101(f): 6:34pm On Mar 23, 2017
jeezzzz.. no.. embarassed just continue
Re: My Father My Worst Enemy by LBmujuni3(f): 9:14pm On Mar 23, 2017
Plz try spacing the story, its giving me hard time to read cos its compacted. Tanx
I mean like paragraphs and blah blahs
Re: My Father My Worst Enemy by luxguy22(m): 7:32am On Mar 25, 2017
Episode 10 . . . Dad and two hefty armed men came down too Bisola: (not panicking)what do we do? Me:i just don't know...yomi shot twice into the air and ordered us to come down,the road safety that were chasing me had parked their car by this time and took to their heels Yomi:come down now...he commanded again.i looked at his eyes and saw anger and enmity through them,i roughly reversed forcing him to jump for safety,i turned back,roughly driving through our tied street as they shot at me,when i was out of sight,i followed the next street busting out to the main road Bisola:where are we driving to Me:tolu's place Bisola:no don't,you would be getting him into danger because if dad finds out,he would kill him...well that's true,tolu is a family friend and dad knows him pretty well Me:yea you are right there.(just then i remembered something)o God,we left a disk in the car,the one i gave you to hide under the car seat Bisola:no it with me Me:thank God.so now we would be lodging in a hotel Bisola:how do we get money for that expenses Me:don't worry,i am the next of king to mum's secret account,she has about 13 million in there Bisola:wow,what about your account Me:dad freezes it already and even yours Bisola:that's his business,i have not more than 20k in my account. Me:but bisola you bleeped up big time Bisola:am sorry Me:you almost got us killed. We got to House Of Peace Hotel,drove in,it was then is noticed the two bullet wounds on the car and realized i had lost my shade and cap.i smiled as we entered inside,went to the receptionist and booked a room,5k for each day,we entered 104 and settled down. . . . Everything died down till after 2 weeks,i was taking a stroll with bisola when we noticed two men trailing us Bisola:those men are following us Me: (turned back and saw they,i quickly faced my front)shit...we increased our steps and they did same,we started running and they chased us,we ran till we saw another group in our front,no way of escape for us again,we had been caught 1st man:you can run but you cant hide Me: (bravely)i wasn't running 2nd man:today you die and make your father happy Me: (bisola was holding me tightly)please take me and let go of my kid sister please 1st man:hahaha,the order was for us to kill you both...the 3rd man brought out a pistol pointing it at us.sudden heat took over me,i began to sweat,we were helpless as we faced the gun Bisola: please dont kill us Me: please dont do this,at lest let my sister goo 4th man:you killed two of our men,you must die Me: please,it wasnt my fault...paah! paah!! paah!!! paah!!!!,she had been shot,bisola had been shot.my eyes opened wide as i watch her. .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Father My Worst Enemy by luxguy22(m): 7:41am On Mar 25, 2017
MY FATHER MY WORST ENEMY . Episode 11 . . . . I opened my eyes wide as i watch bisola,expecting her to fall and die,she had just been shot four good times but to my uppermost surprise she was still standing,the bullets hit her and fell to the ground,not even leaving a pain on her,i opened my mouth wide,the guy that shot her got his mouth opened in surprise Me: (in a shocker)BISOLAAA...then the four of then pointed their guns at us and began shooting like they do in a war movie,i just held bisola tight covering her with both my hands and body while she used her both hands to block her ear in fear,by the time they stopped shooting,i opened my eyes which had long being closed in fear,i looked at the men and they were just staring at us surprisedly 1st man:mask,e no enter o Mask:taaah,e go enter and penetrate join self(he picked sand from the ground,put little in his gun and then poured the remaining ones at us)oya make una fire...he joined them and they opened another fire on us,they had shot at us for about 40 seconds then stop Mask:guys make we commot here before kelebe kom here,e no go be gud news...a car drove in from no where and they entered then zoomed off,still standing,i looked down and saw that it had been covered with bullets,u know,i thought i was dead,i looked around the lonely road,it was still as silent as a grave yard Bisola: Chidi,what just happened...i looked at her(see jamb question) Me:na me just happened com'on lets leave here at once,delay might be dangerous...we both hurried out of the place,back to the hotel room Bisola:chidi i think it high time we go to the police Me:to do what again Bisola:report the incident na,God just saved us today,who knows what would happen tomorrow Me:bisi,nothing would happen,the police is really out of this,don't you know that daddy pays the police every month about 2.5 million,just don't worry,God would keep protecting us Bisola:chidi i have said my own o,heaven help those who help their self Me:come bisola,am your elder brother,learn to address me with respect and thank God you know heaven help those who help their selves Bisola:am sorry sir but lets carry Bolu,he is a soldier and can help Me:woa woa woaw,this idea never flashed my mind,lets call the soldier. . . . . . . . . . NEXT EPISODE LOADING

1 Like

Re: My Father My Worst Enemy by luxguy22(m): 7:44am On Mar 25, 2017
Episode 12 . . . . I was boiling with happiness as i searched through my contacts the name Bolu,yea i found it,i hit the call button creating a connection between me and Bolu,i finally succeeded in passing a call Me:hello bolu Bolu:hello chidi,how are you Me:fine,how is work(i felt a pinch from bisola signaling me "who told u u are when there is war" i just ignored her) Bolu:fine o,this one that u remembered me hope am safe Me:bolu mum is dead Bolu:what? When,how,what happened,how did it happened(he asked me feeling so confuse)...i told him all that had happened,he felt pity for me Me: please i really need your help now(he kept silent)hello bolu Bolu:chidi,it really not as if i don't want to help but you are fully aware that your dad helped me get into the army and had really helped me a lot before that Me:what do you mean? Stop beating around the bush,be straight forward,are you helping me or not Bolu:am sorry my hands are tied in this case,you know i would love to help but not in this Me:my father helped u in the past right but not without my mum begging him to help you and if mum had not introduced u to the family dad wouldnt had even known you Bolu:i know all this chidi but you see,your dad has so many connections in the army with top army generals,it just last year i passed out of NDA,am just a second lieutenant and it is very easy for your dad to ask for my dismissal in the army,see i am very sure your dad won't kill you and your sister bisola so don't worry Me:your work is better than human life? so your answer is no right,that you cant help Bolu:am really sorry dear Me:my mum would be disappointed in you.thanks...i ended the call Bisola: (she heard everything because the phone was on speaker)what a wicked world Me:yea,a wicked world indeed...Bolu was not related to my family in anyway,it was my mum who introduced bolu to our family after she picked him from under the bridge in lekki,he was one of those boys that sleep under the bridge,according to mum 7 years ago,mum car had spoilt and he helped her fix it,mum asked for his number but he does not even have a common phone,mum was surprised,mum asked after his home and he said he sleeps under the bridge Mum: (feeling pity for him)oh so what about your parents Bolu:they are late ma,they died during my ss1 and i was forced out of the house by my wicked uncle,since then the bridge had been my home...to cut the long story short mum brought him home,that day i could remember dad wasn't happy but through mum's continuous pleads dad accepted to let him stay,later on he indicated interest in the military,mum accepted to help but never wanted him to go as a recruit soldier,mum wanted him an army officer but he had no waec result so mum helped him forged one,then the pleading with dad who has connection with top men in the military to help began but i can vividly remember that dad bluntly refused,i was just 15 then and my family was a happy one then,mum went on hunger strike just to see him achieve is dreams(her reason was that no one knows tomorrow,it might be her children tomorrow that seeks for help) dad seeing how serious mum loved the poor boy accepted to help,that was how he got into NDA and passed out,that my apple laptop,he was the one that followed me to get a tracker on it,i cant just believe he has forgotten so soon how mum helped him,now our only hope should be the police,lets give it a try...helpless and rejected i walked to the window and guess what,i saw those men drove into the hotel compound we were,oh my God,what next?? .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Father My Worst Enemy by Athemisia: 3:14pm On Sep 28, 2021
Please come complete the story... I'm following.

(1) (Reply)

The Aireginan Dream: A Novel / Alter Ego / Royal Blood (A Must Read) by 4evaHannah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 183
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.