Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,675 members, 7,851,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:39 PM

Proof: Love Always Trumps Hate, Even In Nigeria! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Proof: Love Always Trumps Hate, Even In Nigeria! (427 Views)

Love Always Finds A Way / “true Love Always Find Its Way Back Around.” - Twitter User. See Why / Is Love Always The Money That Women Think Of. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Proof: Love Always Trumps Hate, Even In Nigeria! by EnkayDezign: 2:09am On Mar 19, 2017
The past two weeks have been quite eventful especially here on Nairaland. One story in particular gained a lot of attention and upset the resident ethnic bigots we have online, that are dedicated to always lashing out evil and hatred with their comments without respite, whenever given the chance. By now, you should've guessed that I'm referring to the Ile-Ife massacre. Tensions were stroked further (At least here on Nairaland where the keyboard warriors reside) when FFK dropped one of his usual, if not rather distasteful articles, with his own twist and clear lopsidedness, just to stroke the embers of discord.

However, I am very glad that most of the hateful comments usually end here and in the real world, people know the value of life and peaceful living. Reading comments on this forum will make you assume all hell is breaking loose in our society. Even with our shortcomings, we Nigerians always have ways of showing compassion to one another. That we disagree on several issues, doesn't mean we can't foster love and cooperation in our societies. Which brings me to the recent, joyous and absolutely beautiful event that happened this same week. The event is none other than the wedding of a young & handsome Olajide Olagunju to his beautiful wife Aisha Mahmoud Waziri. A Yoruba man, and a Hausa girl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMIul4v_7ys

Ladies and gentlemen we need to make love not war, the rest of the world sees us first and foremost as black Africans, that make up the third world. We are greatly discriminated and looked down on all around the globe, mostly by our skin, before anything else. So why then, do we cast so much division into our hearts and minds, thereby ensuring that we don't grow as a nation? How many other countries are there, that are multicultural & multi lingual but still manage to be developed and advanced. Why is ours different? I will continue to have hope in this country becoming a nation as along as I breathe and encourage fellow Nigerians to do same. God bless Nigeria!
Re: Proof: Love Always Trumps Hate, Even In Nigeria! by Jodha(f): 2:11am On Mar 19, 2017
Someone should summarize biko.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Proof: Love Always Trumps Hate, Even In Nigeria! by Nobody: 2:49am On Mar 19, 2017
So what you're trying to say now is that you want to marry a Hausa girl too right?

God will see you through bro

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Girls Like This? Guilt Or What / Gorgeous Styles For Your Next Owambe Parties(photos) / The Truth About Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.