Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Strictly For Matured Ladies (picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strictly For Matured Ladies (picture) (1620 Views)

Why Is It That Ladies Picture Are Always Attached To Body Creams? / Simple Logic To Understanding Ladies [picture] / Lady Writes Rip On A Fellow Ladies Picture Coz Of A Guy(see Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly For Matured Ladies (picture) by bestgiver: 7:25am On Mar 19, 2017
We basically can not shy away from the fact that SEX is one of the basic need of man (women extremely inclusive).

Most people (mostly women) are frustrated in life because they can't get the right SEXUAL SATISFACTION.

SEX is an ART, and it takes someone who has mastered the Art of Love Making (Sex) to truly satisfy you.
This is where I come in.

I have made deep research and studies, and I have come to realize that every woman has the ability to reach a very pleasurable Orgasm and even get a powerful squirt several times during love making (sex).

So, as a lady, irrespective of your age (but maturity matters). Do you truly desire a young man that will Make Love to you and satisfy you ANYTIME you want?

If your answer to the above question is YES! Quickly, Call or text me Now! 09077010486

Take a bold step and call me and I will satisfy you sexually like never before. Just call me Now! 09077010486

Re: Strictly For Matured Ladies (picture) by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 19, 2017
grin grin grin grin

By far the best advertising ever on nl! I cosign this! Women get to calling this sexologist. He knows the sex logistics of sex grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Matured Ladies (picture) by UndisputedBosom(m): 7:43am On Mar 19, 2017
Broda u need Christ ASAP sad
Re: Strictly For Matured Ladies (picture) by UndisputedBosom(m): 7:43am On Mar 19, 2017
Broda u need Christ ASAP smiley
Re: Strictly For Matured Ladies (picture) by quinnboy: 7:50am On Mar 19, 2017
UndisputedBosom:
Broda u need Christ ASAP sad
As if you get Christ....omo leave the guy jor, he's marketing his services online n you talking something else....if you are not buying please waka pass.
Re: Strictly For Matured Ladies (picture) by anonymousmayor(m): 7:52am On Mar 19, 2017
bro add my num join....m gud at dat, sex z my second name(08101208489) coolbro add my num join....m gud at dat, sex z my second name(08101208489)
Re: Strictly For Matured Ladies (picture) by torres89: 8:26am On Mar 19, 2017
please be careful not to contract STD or hiv
wicked and mean ladies are out there.
am sure you still in the university
focus on your studies
if not
get a job

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right If I Wish My Ex A Happy Birthday / Advice Needed: How Can One Put Himself In Da Friendzone And Remain In It Please? / Check Out Bobrisky Looking Flawless In These Bathroom Selfies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.