Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,667 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses (42684 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church / Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in / Jehovahs Witnesses Suicide Rate 5 To 10 Times Above Average (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Lewandoski20(m): 2:08pm On Mar 19, 2017
Make no mistake – Jehovah’s Witnesses are extremists. It’s just that most people don’t know they are extreme because the unfathomable body count from the blood prohibition is unknown, and most people don’t have to personally deal with the gruesome reality of having their family needlessly dismantled, or seeing their molestation as a child swept under the rug.[color=#006600][/color]

Child molestation is a criminal offence... That you had evidence which could have led to a conviction for the offender, yet you refused to institute a legal case but instead waited for d church to take action for you makes you an accomplice to the child offender. That you seem to have d answers to caging a religious body yet could do nothing to help that violated child beats my imagination black and blue!

Every organisation has its rules. If you cannot abide by its rules, you are free get the heck out. No need to cunningly ambush the religion on this page just because you have an axe to grind with them.

Good day grin

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Hairyrapunzel: 2:10pm On Mar 19, 2017
joinnow:

But you saw abstain from blood

So Paul said abstain from blood you say it includes blood transfusion yet you accept autologous blood transfusion in the name of bloodless surgery highest hypocrisy. Well since the law was only to the gentiles then the Jews would have being obeying the law since so that law is abstaining from blood of animals.
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Freksy(m): 2:15pm On Mar 19, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Drugs are administered through veins. The bible was specific it said eat not consume. Anything can be consumed fRom visible to invisible. You consume energy does that mean you eat energy? Well I don't blame you when you are in an organisation that the governing body members don't know the difference between eating and consumption.

Acts 15:29 also uses the expression, "abstain from".

Things don't have to be introduced to the body or humans only. You can consume goods and services. Bible was specific it said eat not consume. Eating and consumption are not synonymous.
What about "abstain from"?

Bible prohibited eating blood of animals meant for food.
Logically, blood of animals not meant for food can be eaten?

Blood transfusion the human donor doesn't die and blood is not used as food.

Can you meditate and tell me why God prohibited eating of blood? There must be a reason. When we know the reason, the import of the message will be clear.
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by saintmark88(m): 2:15pm On Mar 19, 2017
Originalsly:
Not a JW..... but the Bible does not support blood transfusion.... blood is life..... the same why the blood of animals should be drained before eating the meat. I guess it's OK to store your own blood and reuse in a transfusion....but not the blood of another person. What I don't understand with JWs is they are against blood transfusion but support organ transplant..... when organ transplant cannot take place without blood transfusion.
@topic.... Russia is a secular state.... like China... so forget about religion/organisation... no difference. I guess if the JWs met at their place of worship... no problem.... but fanning out and going from door to door... peeking in people's homes.... nooooo..... more like a spy network.... that's not happening!

Pls where did d Bible say it doesn't support blood transfusion??
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Originalsly: 2:15pm On Mar 19, 2017
ekanDamie:

lol @ spy network. yeah, it does sure wanna look like that but, it isn't.
JW have houses themselves. some live in very comfortable houses, if we are less busy, I tell u,d sleep on bed can be so sweet, we wish to stay indoors ourselves, but, we can't.
preaching is shut up in our bones, we always gotta let it out. and dats because from house to house from door to door, on the streets in public places, you find a JW because, it's a command to preach!!! anywhere u find people, JW would breathe there.
Not against spreading the word.... but why must it be soo personal?..like hush hush?..."let's meet one on one in secrecy in the privacy of your home?"... why not be out there shouting the word in public and let those with ears hear?... never a revival... why?... Russia would not allow that and you should understand why.
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by ezra1990: 2:18pm On Mar 19, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

I still did not see blood transfusion there.

If it weren't for Unreasonable ones every word would have been written in parable.....that verse clearly states ABSTAIN FROM BLOOD and u dae find TRANSFUSION.....pathetic!!! show me where you'll find the word "HELLFIRE" in the old Bible renderings from different versions..... with the exception of the recent adulterated versions where translators have allowed their thoughts n believes to misguide them instead of translating text to text.

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Originalsly: 2:18pm On Mar 19, 2017
saintmark88:

Pls where did d Bible say it doesn't support blood transfusion??
If you looking for that statement you wouldn't find it. Read Leviticus. ...and you'll get the message.
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by naijamafioso: 2:20pm On Mar 19, 2017
This op murdered his brain the day he left jw. I was born a muslim and my father sent me out of home when i became a christian. JW dont do that and even God instructed the Israelites not to have intimate relationship with the nations around them because they were not his worshippers. I want to believe the poster does not really understand the scriptures well, he is not really rooted in the teachings and that made him half-baked jw. He might have been a black sheep of the family even before he left the religion.
And come to think of it, he has succeeded in bringing more people to read about JW while he thought he wanted to bring them down. The traffic as at now is almost 16k. God has used him in favour of the organization.
The only authentic website to know about Jw is jw.org

3 Likes

Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Hairyrapunzel: 2:24pm On Mar 19, 2017
Maximus85:

We don't need your support. You're just like Judas. You know the truth but you left. Family is very important but the body of Christ, the congregation is more important. It's better to have a broken family than a broken Christian congregation.

It's too obvious Jehovah is there for us as always. Check history.... Despite all these attacks... Jehovah's people are still increasing consistently.

When the time is right, Jehovah will act on our behalf. We are happy to be persecuted for righteousness sake.

Mehn this religion is bullshit. Which attacks and which increasing numbers when your numbers are falling in america europe asia n middle east even in Africa sef. The only place where it increased is democratic republic of Congo which has been a war torn country. I think they believe the world is about to end.

And mind you that you are increasing does not make jws the true religion. Islam is increasing every day more than expected

So you gladly await the day where your jehovah will kill 99.9% of earth's population to fight on your behalf. At least Russia is not killing you like the way your doctrine kills people and people being killed
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Originalsly: 2:30pm On Mar 19, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

People also get saved without diseases from blood too. If blood is life then using it to save life will be no problem for God. God never said abstain from blood transfusion
Blood is life....is more like blood is the soul of that person/animal. If you can. ... .find out about someone who took a blood transfusion.... or a heart transplant.... ask if there was any change in their character after the intervention..... you'll be surprised. Why you don't hear much about that is because it cannot be medically explained. Blood is life.
Isn't it blasphemy for you to say what God would like or wouldn't like?....and since when God has problems?..... don't ask me where... but the Bible warned about self righteousness.
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Hairyrapunzel: 2:31pm On Mar 19, 2017
ezra1990:

If it weren't for Unreasonable ones every word would have been written in parable.....that verse clearly states ABSTAIN FROM BLOOD and u dae find TRANSFUSION.....pathetic!!! show me where you'll find the word "HELLFIRE" in the old Bible renderings from different versions..... with the exception of the recent adulterated versions where translators have allowed their thoughts n believes to misguide them instead of translating text to text.

Lol. There is lake of fire in the bible and there is hades. If you say blood transfusion is bad y accept autologous blood transfusion. This your bible is a twisted one. There is no blood transfusion in my bible. Like is your new world translation that is the best. Translation that they edit and put new words and remove words not in consonance with their beliefs every 10 years.

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Hairyrapunzel: 2:34pm On Mar 19, 2017
Originalsly:
Blood is life....is more like blood is the soul of that person/animal. If you can. ... .find out about someone who took a blood transfusion.... or a heart transplant.... ask if there was any change in their character after the intervention..... you'll be surprised. Why you don't hear much about that is because it cannot be medically explained. Blood is life.

That is what watchtower told you right? Doctors have not written such. Please come back to 2017 you are still in the 16th century. Blood is life it can be used to save life
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Originalsly: 2:40pm On Mar 19, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

That is what watchtower told you right? Doctors have not written such. Please come back to 2017 you are still in the 16th century. Blood is life it can be used to save life
I'm not a JW. Blood is life and blood can be used to save lives are two different things. Bandages can be used to save lives..... would you now say bandage is life?...or saline?
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by rabzy: 2:42pm On Mar 19, 2017
paulGrundy:

http://jwsurvey.org/cedars-blog/wrong-ban-jehovahs-witnesses

Paul grundy go and sit down. We have dealt with far worse over the years, no one asked for your help. This is just a smoke_screen to vent your what-ills-you about withnesses, so shove it. But as the new adviser of the world's government on JW matters, congratulations. No be today, we have weathered more. You can also go and spool reports about persecution of witnesses because of our rejection of any military duties Eritrea, South Korea, that should give you additional fodder for your mission.

2 Likes

Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Hairyrapunzel: 2:42pm On Mar 19, 2017
naijamafioso:
This op murdered his brain the day he left jw. I was born a muslim and my father sent me out of home when i became a christian. JW dont do that and even God instructed the Israelites not to have intimate relationship with the nations around them because they were not his worshippers. I want to believe the poster does not really understand the scriptures well, he is not really rooted in the teachings and that made him half-baked jw. He might have been a black sheep of the family even before he left the religion.
And come to think of it, he has succeeded in bringing more people to read about JW while he thought he wanted to bring them down. The traffic as at now is almost 16k. God has used him in favour of the organization.
The only authentic website to know about Jw is jw.org

If you buy want to buy a car and the car company tells you to read only the companies review on that car and not other people's own will you still buy that car?

Jws know jw.org is the only authentic website because jw.or says it (jw.org) is the only authentic website. Learn to handle criticism.

There are about 7 million jws in the world and they are being told to read only jw.org everyday don't you think they will have 16k. The 16k is even too small sef. Praising yourself by yourself.

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by thinkmoney(m): 2:46pm On Mar 19, 2017
paulGrundy:

http://jwsurvey.org/cedars-blog/wrong-ban-jehovahs-witnesses
My brother, your post is long and educative, but one can't but observe you are actually bitter with this people and its like you don't believe in the bible again all together.
I like Putin, but his idea of banning religion, I don't support. YOU CAN IMAGINE THOSE COMMANDO STYLE POLICE INVADING JW WITH ARMS? No that is too much, we all know they wount even find a breadknife with this people. So what warrant that excessive show of force? Those it point to share hatred and ignorant fear?

2 Likes

Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Hairyrapunzel: 2:47pm On Mar 19, 2017
Originalsly:
I'm not a JW. Blood is life and blood can be used to save lives are two different things. Bandages can be used to save lives..... would you now say bandage is life?...or saline?

Yes they are two separate things jws say Blood is life and blood transfusion is bad.so I say if blood is life then blood can be used to save life via blood transfusion and God will not have a problem with it.
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by ezra1990: 2:48pm On Mar 19, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Mehn this religion is bullshit. Which attacks and which increasing numbers when your numbers are falling in america europe asia n middle east even in Africa sef. The only place where it increased is democratic republic of Congo which has been a war torn country. I think they believe the world is about to end.

And mind you that you are increasing does not make jws the true religion. Islam is increasing every day more than expected

So you gladly await the day where your jehovah will kill 99.9% of earth's population to fight on your behalf. At least Russia is not killing you like the way your doctrine kills people and people being killed

My final say is " let the unreasonable remain unreasonable still, let the hardhearted remain hardhearted still" until the appointed times.....but whatever u believe in and hold dear make sure u have a well founded reason(absolutely based on the Bible) and as well be open minded.
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Hairyrapunzel: 2:50pm On Mar 19, 2017
thinkmoney:

My brother, your post is long and educative, but one can't but observe you are actually bitter with this people and its like you don't believe in the bible again all together.
I like Putin, but his idea of banning religion, I don't support. YOU CAN IMAGINE THOSE COMMANDO STYLE POLICE INVADING JW WITH ARMS? No that is too much, we all know they wount even find a breadknife with this people. So what warrant that excessive show of force? Those it point to share hatred and ignorant fear?

Putin has only succeeded in making their persecution for righteousness story sell even more. He would have left them to practice their religion

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Originalsly: 2:51pm On Mar 19, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Yes they are two separate things jws say Blood is life and blood transfusion is bad.so I say if blood is life then blood can be used to save life via blood transfusion and God will not have a problem with it.
Not what JWs say... it is written the Bible. Before jumping off... you should really find out what is meant by blood is life.
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Hairyrapunzel: 2:53pm On Mar 19, 2017
ezra1990:

My final say is " let the unreasonable remain unreasonable still, let the hardhearted remain hardhearted still" until the appointed times.....but whatever u believe in and hold dear make sure u have a well founded reason(absolutely based on the Bible) and as well be open minded.

So that appointed time when God will Kill 99.9% of earth population who are not witnesses right? Smh. Keep waiting
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Hairyrapunzel: 2:55pm On Mar 19, 2017
Originalsly:
Isn't it blasphemy for you to say what God would like or wouldn't like?....and since when God has problems?..... don't ask me where... but the Bible warned about self righteousness.

Isn't it blasphemy to say what God did not say in the bible and assumed he meant something that would cause death?
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Kingspin(m): 3:00pm On Mar 19, 2017
Basic123:
Exactly,I even prefer them to the christ-like claimers that never keep beard like jesus nor do celibacy like jesus,do fake miracles unlike jesus,pastors fucking ashewos,raping and defrauding church members and and licking prostitute private part before speaking in tongue.
We can easily fight these ones who mentioned above what about those ones that enter inside churches and market places to bomb? They are a curse to humanity and need root out complete.
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by saintmark88(m): 3:05pm On Mar 19, 2017
Originalsly:
If you looking for that statement you wouldn't find it. Read Leviticus. ...and you'll get the message.

Really I wouldn't find it..... So we're n Leviticus did u draw ur own conclusion that the Bible doesn't support transfusion
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Hairyrapunzel: 3:13pm On Mar 19, 2017
Freksy:

Acts 15:29 also uses the expression, "abstain from".

What about "abstain from"?

Logically, blood of animals not meant for food can be eaten?

Can you meditate and tell me why God prohibited eating of blood? There must be a reason. When we know the reason, the import of the message will be clear.

Abstain from blood is not abstain from blood transfusion
In the bible I don't think there was a passage that said animals not meant to be eaten should be killed or sacrificed or their blood poured out.
Eating is not synonymous with transfusion

God said people should not eat blood of animals meant for food or sacrifice to him in respect of the life of the animal they should pour the blood out to the ground.
We don't sacrifice humans to God and we don't eat humans so don't say God told them to abstain from blood transfusion. The human donor does not die or his body eaten

I cannot assume any reason other than respect for the life of the animal. If God had other reasons he would have said it in the bible rather than wait for thousands of years to come for Nathan knorr in 1945 to give the reason and say God was specifically talking about blood transfusion.
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Hairyrapunzel: 3:17pm On Mar 19, 2017
Kingspin:
We can easily fight these ones who mentioned above what about those ones that enter inside churches and market places to bomb? They are a curse to humanity and need root out complete.

Even the ones that say that their God will use jesus and their governing body members and 144000 anointed people to kill 99.9% non jws even children and people that have never heard of jws all their lives they are a curse to humanity too
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Hairyrapunzel: 3:22pm On Mar 19, 2017
Lewandoski20:
Make no mistake – Jehovah’s Witnesses are extremists. It’s just that most people don’t know they are extreme because the unfathomable body count from the blood prohibition is unknown, and most people don’t have to personally deal with the gruesome reality of having their family needlessly dismantled, or seeing their molestation as a child swept under the rug.[color=#006600][/color]

Child molestation is a criminal offence... That you had evidence which could have led to a conviction for the offender, yet you refused to institute a legal case but instead waited for d church to take action for you makes you an accomplice to the child offender. That you seem to have d answers to caging a religious body yet could do nothing to help that violated child beats my imagination black and blue!

Every organisation has its rules. If you cannot abide by its rules, you are free get the heck out. No need to cunningly ambush the religion on this page just because you have an axe to grind with them.

Good day grin

If catholics were the people this child molestation case was about you people would have written it in awake and watchtower saying catholics are bad people and the religion is bad now it is a jw case you now say a religion has its rules blaH blah blah blah blah
Accept the fact that they are similar and share thesame qualities with the so called bad religions
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Hairyrapunzel: 3:24pm On Mar 19, 2017
Originalsly:
Not what JWs say... it is written the Bible. Before jumping off... you should really find out what is meant by blood is life.

But God didn't say we should abstain from blood transfusion.
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by amliftedhigher: 3:26pm On Mar 19, 2017
doingood:
Why would u ban any religion. Every body with his or her believe
if I have my way i will ban Islam and Jehovah witness. The witness don't believe in our earthly government. They don't sing national anthem, they don't pray for their country, they don't vote. It is advisable that they should go and form their own country were they will not be doing this things. They are hypocrites. They don't believe in our government but they want to do government work and be paid by the government. Is it not hypocrites?

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by IsaacBuchi(m): 3:26pm On Mar 19, 2017
I don't know what those guys are talking about there......

PROUDLY JW......100% JW.......JW FOR LIFE!

Anyone who doesn't like them can go to heaven or hell, since you know the road already grin

We live here www.JW.org

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Hairyrapunzel: 3:27pm On Mar 19, 2017
ezra1990:

I preach only what the bible says I don't formulate issues not in the bible.
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Basic123: 3:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
Kingspin:
Exactly,I even prefer them to the christ-like
claimers that never keep beard like jesus nor do
celibacy like jesus,do fake miracles unlike
jesus,pastors bleeping ashewos,raping and
defrauding church members and and licking
prostitute private part before speaking in tongue.This is more difficult to fight because they never show their through colour but pose as being holy pass.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy / Major African Gods And Their Origin / Anambra Catholic Church Attack - Police Nab Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.