Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,974 members, 7,835,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Dance Joyously In Church (Pics) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Dance Joyously In Church (Pics) (55922 Views)

Apostle Suleman & His Wife, Lizzy Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Apostle Suleman & His Wife Rock Matching Outfit For A Video Shoot(pics) / Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Dance Joyously In Church (Pics) by Dareomo(m): 4:50pm On Mar 19, 2017
The Lord is at hand.
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Dance Joyously In Church (Pics) by LawdOfNairaland: 4:51pm On Mar 19, 2017
NarnieSnyper:
I don't buy this display. This one na diversion stunt.

I think he's forcing himself, because I believe there's still something deep bothering him lipsrsealed

Perfect!!!
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Dance Joyously In Church (Pics) by VickyRotex(f): 4:56pm On Mar 19, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Buhahahahahaa grin grin grin, like l predicted the thread has been taken over by Pharisees, all with stones to stone to death, let me order for strawberry & vanilla juice while l read, it's gonna be a long day of stoning, let me sit at the feet of the MASTER to see him rebuke t[b]he Pharisees who are good at pointing fingers at others but forget the log of timber in their own eyes grin cheesy wink[/b]

cheesy cheesy cheesy you no go kill person. grin Amazingly, that was the verse my Pastor talked about this morning.
It's well! smiley

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Dance Joyously In Church (Pics) by Edelweiss44: 5:17pm On Mar 19, 2017
When you praise God in the midst of the storm and your wicked enemies, it confuses them.
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Dance Joyously In Church (Pics) by Edelweiss44: 5:17pm On Mar 19, 2017
The joy and happiness Apostle Suleiman and his wife are exuding in those photos are going to give @NwamaziNwaAro and his demonic cohorts sleepless night today.........they just can't understand why the Apostle is not drowning despite all their evil actions against the man. They thought they had killed and buried the man, not knowing he was a seed that takes new life and grows into something bigger when you try burying them. Shame on you Stephanie Olodo/otobo, shame on you Festus Keyamo, shame on you cabal behind Fulani herdsmen, shame on you @NwamaziNwaAro! ! grin
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Dance Joyously In Church (Pics) by hokafor(m): 5:30pm On Mar 19, 2017
Oga that ur watch is nice oo , does vanity upon vanity applies to you too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Dance Joyously In Church (Pics) by nawa4naija(m): 6:04pm On Mar 19, 2017
grin
E pain am
Kenshinmunac:

Shut up. You are saying total rubbish

Where is your Intelligence quotient?
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Dance Joyously In Church (Pics) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
HisSexcellency:

How on earth will someone with such a beautiful woman as a wife be messing up.
If all these allegations are through, then the apostle fvccked up big time
And if not true, you mouth needs rehabilitation .

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Dance Joyously In Church (Pics) by sucess001(m): 7:12pm On Mar 19, 2017
the Apostle should have used all that money to beautify the church...the ambience isnt good

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Dance Joyously In Church (Pics) by emeruemp(m): 8:30pm On Mar 19, 2017
I stand with ma pastor..God will vindicate him and all haters and those running their mouth will b silenced..this girl is just an agent of the devil she will receiver judgement from God for blackmailing a man of God,God is the only one that has right to judge his servant because he is the one who sent them if u think is a lie go and check ur bible as God cursed meriam and Aron for talking against moses when moses was even wrong so this is a lesson for us to all watch our tongue b4 we jump into conclusion...SHALOM
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Dance Joyously In Church (Pics) by davo90tico(m): 9:07pm On Mar 19, 2017
Xaddy:
The lady, Stephanie Otobo is a lying liar. The story she told was gravely exaggerated.

(Apostle) Suleman and his lawyers and his PR Team also can lie for this whole African continent.

You have read their statement and counter statements so I won't bore you with all that

These are the things you can deduce from both statements tho;
1. That they both have knowledge of each other, sexual or otherwise
2. That they were fond of each other might have led to sex or not...
3. That there was financial transactions between them, wether it is for opening business or it is for payment for sex or sex chats
4. That the girl is a blackmailer but to blackmail someone you have something against that person
5. That those pictures are real, those screaming Photoshop must note that for Photoshop to occur there have to be original images. Nobody can Photoshop pictures of me lying on the bed, placing video call and smiling sheepishly at the site of breast at the correct Snapchat video call Resolution. Because no one has such pics of me

In conclusion, both parties are guilty of different sins, one a blackmailer and the other an adulterer. So I don't support any of them....

PS: I believe strongly that Mr. Suleman is not of God and does not preach his word when I watched the 9 Min clip of him calling for the head of Fulani Herdsmen. It was not the Fulani part that convinced me of this but towards the end if that video he confessed a crime, where he said with his mouth that he was complicit in the beating up of a man(most likely Omo onile) because of a land tussle involving his church. Beating up a man, telling him that he must attend the church when it is built, involving policemen? The sins against God, the terrorism and the blatant disrespect of the Constitution convinced me greatly.

That man is not of God, he is not a Christian as he is not Christlike...

The video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crkQJLKwWmo
that's your opinion right? noted! and thank you judge and jury
I STAND WITH APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEMAN
I STAND WITH JESUS
I STAND WITH OFM
I STAND WITH TRUTH
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Dance Joyously In Church (Pics) by davo90tico(m): 9:10pm On Mar 19, 2017
sucess001:
the Apostle should have used all that money to beautify the church...the ambience isnt good
I don't think you have ever gone to auchi to see the place, and even if you have and still say this, remember that other that like the ambience are more than those who don't
I STAND WITH APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEMAN
I STAND WITH JESUS
I STAND WITH OFM
I STAND WITH TRUTH
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Dance Joyously In Church (Pics) by davo90tico(m): 9:11pm On Mar 19, 2017
Edelweiss44:
The joy and happiness Apostle Suleiman and his wife are exuding in those photos are going to give @NwamaziNwaAro and his demonic cohorts sleepless night today.........they just can't understand why the Apostle is not drowning despite all their evil actions against the man. They thought they had killed and buried the man, not knowing he was a seed that takes new life and grows into something bigger when you try burying them. Shame on you Stephanie Olodo/otobo, shame on you Festus Keyamo, shame on you cabal behind Fulani herdsmen, shame on you @NwamaziNwaAro! ! grin
GOD BLESS YOU PLENTY
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Dance Joyously In Church (Pics) by transient123(m): 9:36pm On Mar 19, 2017
ireneony:
Adulterer

That could be too hard on sule I beg. Let the court decide please!
Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Dance Joyously In Church (Pics) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 19, 2017
This woman can dance all she wants. She can fake that all is good all she wants, but in reality her husband can't be sleeping around without condoms with many different women and the wife ignores the risks her husband's behavior posses to her own health and well-being.

Lizzy Suleman is naive, and she's seemingly showing her husband support in public just to make it seem all is well. All is not well with this man. Her husband, Suleman, is a sex addict and he sleeps recklessly with plenty of women and gets some of them pregnant, while also engaging in giving MouthAction to some of the women. If Suleman got Ms. Otobo pregnant, then he did not use condoms or other means of protection, which is risky, reckless, wayward, highly irresponsible and highly disgraceful.

I could care less if Suleman is infected with some STD but this woman, his wife, better watch her own health because Suleman could easily infect her with some STD he's going to catch, or has already caught, from one of these women. Otherwise, this public display of happiness by Suleman and the wife today might be "smoke and mirrors."

In light of the husband's "merry-go-round" sexual attitude, which requires her to seek health/medical screenings for STDs (we hope), what this woman needs to do to earn our respect is to demand that her husband apologizes to her, to women, and to Ms. Otobo that he got pregnant and then forced her to drink some poisonous abortion mixed-drink - a concoction that caused Ms. Otobo to bleed blood for weeks and nearly died.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Dance Joyously In Church (Pics) by 2016easy2017: 10:41pm On Mar 19, 2017
fake dance for distraction

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Dance Joyously In Church (Pics) by Osazuwa72: 11:06pm On Mar 19, 2017

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Dance Joyously In Church (Pics) by seuncyrus(m): 11:40pm On Mar 19, 2017
NextGovernor:
Check Pastor Rolex wrist watch..... Church members don suffer for this life......

That's the only thing I saw in the pic bruh , that shii cost nothing less than 9 thousand dollars bruh ...except that's a replica which I'm sure isn't

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Dance Joyously In Church (Pics) by davo90tico(m): 2:39pm On Mar 20, 2017
Osazuwa72:

Go to champion Royal assembly in Abuja. You will see classy and more sophisticated design
bro church building no be competition

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girl Breaks Down After Losing Her Shop At Dunamis Church / Deeper Life Church Pastor Kumuyi’s Son’ Wedding In Jamaica Sparks Controversy / The Convoy Of Pastor Alph Lukau (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.