Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Girl Breaks Down After Losing Her Shop At Dunamis Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Girl Breaks Down After Losing Her Shop At Dunamis Church (55906 Views)

Pastor Enenche Prays For Osinachi's twin Sister, Grace At Dunamis Crusade / Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium / Drug Addict Daughter Delivered At Dunamis International Gospel Centre (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Breaks Down After Losing Her Shop At Dunamis Church by Breakingfamous: 6:45pm On Mar 27, 2019
Dunamis Church International Abuja was accused of burning down shops of petty traders selling close to the Church Lord’s Garden along the Abuja Airport Road.

Here is the moment a girl that has been struggling to survive for years broke down after she lost everything where she sells outside Dunamis Church.

Meanwhile, Dunamis Church Abuja has denied bring responsible for the destruction of the shops outside the church.

Watch the video heartbreaking video below...

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/girl-breaks-down-after-she-lost-her.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Breaks Down After Losing Her Shop At Dunamis Church by Breakingfamous: 6:45pm On Mar 27, 2019
See what people think about it

Watch video here

3 Likes

Re: Girl Breaks Down After Losing Her Shop At Dunamis Church by newproject(m): 8:00pm On Mar 27, 2019
My God will uplift you

4 Likes

Re: Girl Breaks Down After Losing Her Shop At Dunamis Church by Ceekay212: 8:00pm On Mar 27, 2019
Ftc
Re: Girl Breaks Down After Losing Her Shop At Dunamis Church by sogodihno: 8:00pm On Mar 27, 2019
oya, where are the children of d devil to come and attack the church as usual.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Breaks Down After Losing Her Shop At Dunamis Church by Seandisputed(m): 8:00pm On Mar 27, 2019
I don't think the church did this though

but....

We still can't rule out that part of the argument completely.

5 Likes

Re: Girl Breaks Down After Losing Her Shop At Dunamis Church by ExAngel007(f): 8:00pm On Mar 27, 2019
wickedness

1 Like

Re: Girl Breaks Down After Losing Her Shop At Dunamis Church by Charles4075(m): 8:00pm On Mar 27, 2019
O Ma she ooooo

Re: Girl Breaks Down After Losing Her Shop At Dunamis Church by Ololanla: 8:01pm On Mar 27, 2019
G
Re: Girl Breaks Down After Losing Her Shop At Dunamis Church by Mutemenot(m): 8:01pm On Mar 27, 2019
Glory be to God
Re: Girl Breaks Down After Losing Her Shop At Dunamis Church by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 27, 2019
This is opposite of what oyedepo did. Winners allow people to sell outside and now mostly inside the cannanland premises now. From Popcorn sellers,to food vendors are now even inside cannaland. I was pressed when j went there. Even commuters and danfo drivers are not left out. They are allowed I'm now to pick passengers at their will in orderly manners. This is where many of the traders cum worshippers pay tithes and offerings that many of them use to live a flamboyant life styles. If only they are selling inside the church , then it is a bad and against God's direction but as long it is outside the main building, its nothing to stop.
What I guess is that the church has her stores inside the church premises but likely less people patronize the place probably because its full of expensive goods. I may be wrong though but I have seen many similar cases. Wickedness of the highest order.

8 Likes

Re: Girl Breaks Down After Losing Her Shop At Dunamis Church by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 27, 2019
He will help them surely
How I wish the incident will be thoroughly investigated and the culprits brought to justice

1 Like

Re: Girl Breaks Down After Losing Her Shop At Dunamis Church by jericco1(m): 8:01pm On Mar 27, 2019
Enenche come sir
Re: Girl Breaks Down After Losing Her Shop At Dunamis Church by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:01pm On Mar 27, 2019
Dunamis Church Abuja has denied bring responsible for the destruction of the shops outside the church.
Another accusations and counter accusation thread.
@OP, Let us know when you investigate and find out who actually burnt down the shops and killed the business of this girl and others.
We will patiently wait before commenting on this.
Only fools comment foolishly on what they don't have a grasp about.
Peace out!

We said it!!
Modify :

The statement noted some traders selling outside the Church premises were even empowered by the Church as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility to setup their own businesses and wouldn’t have in turn chase them away as being claimed in the video.

The statement below. 
My name is Pastor Victor Stephen, Head, Central Admin of Dunamis Int’l Gospel Centre.
Our attention has been drawn to a video clip circulating the cyber space concerning Traders’ properties being burnt down by Dunamis Church at the New Headquarters.
We wish to state, though with dismay, that the Church, Dunamis was not responsible for that kind of act and can never be. Dunamis is geared towards the restoration of human lives and destinies and can never be associated with such heinous acts to indigent persons. 

It is also worthy of note that some Traders selling outside the Church Premises were empowered by the Church as part of our Corporate Social Responsibility to setup their own businesses. It would therefore be mischievous for anyone to assume that Dunamis would authorize such an act. 

Please disregard this malicious propaganda, Dunamis is not responsible. 
Thank you and God bless you.

.............. .................. .................... .................. ..................... ................
Some foolish ones were already blaming the church and God for the laziness they brought upon their lives, saying this is why they don't go to church!

Lazy tins.....

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Girl Breaks Down After Losing Her Shop At Dunamis Church by martineverest(m): 8:01pm On Mar 27, 2019
i pity those Nigerian Christians that worship in all these business centrea called churches.

I have successfully stopped going to these churches...their preachings in antithesis of Christ doctrines.they don't preach love and forgiveness.all they know is retaliation

3 Likes

Re: Girl Breaks Down After Losing Her Shop At Dunamis Church by Treash(m): 8:01pm On Mar 27, 2019
J

1 Like

Re: Girl Breaks Down After Losing Her Shop At Dunamis Church by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:01pm On Mar 27, 2019
Fear fake Pastors

2 Likes

Re: Girl Breaks Down After Losing Her Shop At Dunamis Church by Financesiq(f): 8:01pm On Mar 27, 2019
They must hAve been warned several times
Re: Girl Breaks Down After Losing Her Shop At Dunamis Church by chidiebere2020(m): 8:02pm On Mar 27, 2019
Ok
Re: Girl Breaks Down After Losing Her Shop At Dunamis Church by OfficialSam(m): 8:02pm On Mar 27, 2019
F
Re: Girl Breaks Down After Losing Her Shop At Dunamis Church by awa(m): 8:02pm On Mar 27, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Girl Breaks Down After Losing Her Shop At Dunamis Church by Slynation(m): 8:02pm On Mar 27, 2019
This is critically critical....
Re: Girl Breaks Down After Losing Her Shop At Dunamis Church by taxiappguy: 8:02pm On Mar 27, 2019
Who is that one misfiring from both sides of his mouth?

1 Like

Re: Girl Breaks Down After Losing Her Shop At Dunamis Church by Afamed: 8:03pm On Mar 27, 2019
This is a midday news. The thing no join at all
Re: Girl Breaks Down After Losing Her Shop At Dunamis Church by tstx(m): 8:03pm On Mar 27, 2019
Dudu
Re: Girl Breaks Down After Losing Her Shop At Dunamis Church by martineverest(m): 8:03pm On Mar 27, 2019
Financesiq:
They must hAve been warned several times
and church decided to burn their shops and goods

why not take legal actions against them?

4 Likes

Re: Girl Breaks Down After Losing Her Shop At Dunamis Church by Lexusgs430: 8:03pm On Mar 27, 2019
If you try to buy their land and den no gree...... Is burning them out an option?.....

1 Like

Re: Girl Breaks Down After Losing Her Shop At Dunamis Church by dotch: 8:04pm On Mar 27, 2019
Any evidence it was done by Dunamis?
Rumour is not good for ur health
Re: Girl Breaks Down After Losing Her Shop At Dunamis Church by SEONaijaExpert: 8:04pm On Mar 27, 2019
If this is true, they should be compensated but I doubt it.

How will a Church with a popular name like Dumanis engage in such barbaric act knowing the effect on its image and also knowing this is entirely against what they preach about...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COZA Member Reacts To Pastor's New Porsche / The Convoy Of Pastor Alph Lukau (Photos) / TB Joshua Reconciled Samuel Doe Jr With Yormie Johnson In 2000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.