Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,938 members, 7,841,603 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (686 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by AyamStarch: 12:11pm On Mar 19, 2017
ATTENTION! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!!
Fond memories of the African Nations cup flooded head in the last few days, in light of this I will be compiling the names of football stars who made the Nations cup thick but somehow failed to lift the coveted trophy. You'll be amazed by the names of African stars who were success stories with their clubs in Europe but couldn't replicate their club form in the continent. It will take the format; debut at the Nations cup,position and qualities of the footballer plus most memorable moments.
Eg
Comoros island
Jackie Chan: He was an attack minded goalkeeper who made his debut in the 2003 Nations co-hosted by Namibia and Egypt, he appeared in three Nations cup finals
Most memorable moment: Poured libation on the woodwork when Stephanie Otobo missed a penalty that would have qualified Sao Tome and Vice principal for the first ever final in 2005.
PIDGIN
E sweet me for belle as I carry my keypad draw una attention for wetin go shelle, I dey try yarn say as I bin lie dey down collect fresh air, na so so sweet names were bin dey ball for nations cup com enta my head, naso I cum reason say mak I write am here make una follow share in the memories( oyinbo grammatical). The gbedu wey go go down go fit burst brain, make una no fear sha even if dey ting burst brain dey small stitching wey I bin learn for my fine art jss3 go epp me put am back
Re: .. by McBrooklyn(m): 12:13pm On Mar 19, 2017
cheesy
Re: .. by AyamStarch: 1:51pm On Mar 19, 2017
Happy sunday McBrooklyn..
Re: .. by Bluezy13(m): 1:56pm On Mar 19, 2017
Whatever happened to Sports section bikonu
Re: .. by McBrooklyn(m): 4:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
AyamStarch:
Happy sunday McBrooklyn..
Thanks Bro... Happy Sunday to you too... cool
Re: .. by AyamStarch: 7:48pm On Mar 19, 2017
Bluezy13:
Whatever happened to Sports section bikonu
help me holla Oga mynd

(1) (Reply)

10 Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men / Some Of The Things Men Always Notice When They First Saw A Girl / I Hate This Habit Of Nigerian Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.