Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,359 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Guy's And Tactics(exclusively Baby) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy's And Tactics(exclusively Baby) (784 Views)

Know Your Bride Price Now...(exclusively Baby)redb / My Happy New Month(exclusively Baby) / All Unmarried Should Read This (exclusively Baby) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy's And Tactics(exclusively Baby) by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 06, 2017
Some guy's can decieve ehn.....They will be like"baby,I see my future kids in ur eye's''
Weldon chairman of national population census,hope you are seeing golden morn,pampers and other baby food on her forehead too?

1 Like

Re: Guy's And Tactics(exclusively Baby) by SNOWCREAM(m): 10:46am On Apr 06, 2017
This is quarter to funny grin
Re: Guy's And Tactics(exclusively Baby) by midehi2(f): 10:48am On Apr 06, 2017
grin grin
Re: Guy's And Tactics(exclusively Baby) by dingbang(m): 10:58am On Apr 06, 2017
Hehe. All these to get to her pants
Re: Guy's And Tactics(exclusively Baby) by nigeriancritic1(m): 11:01am On Apr 06, 2017
Martin124:
Some guy's can decieve ehn.....They will be like"baby,I see my future kids in ur eye's''
Weldon chairman of national population census,hope you are seeing golden morn,pampers and other baby food on her forehead too?
How things have changed!
Re: Guy's And Tactics(exclusively Baby) by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:52pm On Apr 06, 2017
Martin124:

They simply tell these women what they wanna hear.... Anything related to marriage will get their attention.
Re: Guy's And Tactics(exclusively Baby) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 06, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

They simply tell these women what they wanna hear.... Anything related to marriage will get their attention.
I jus tire for dem ooo,can't dey wait for their time,I believ everybody has it pay time..
Re: Guy's And Tactics(exclusively Baby) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 06, 2017
nigeriancritic1:
How things have changed!
abi
Re: Guy's And Tactics(exclusively Baby) by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:04pm On Apr 06, 2017
Martin124:
I jus tire for dem ooo,can't dey wait for their time,I believ everybody has it pay time..

I disagree.... They all play the same game, And many women are using Their coochie to fool men into banking them. Its war out there, and only the strongest survive, while the weak will settle for the leftovers.
Re: Guy's And Tactics(exclusively Baby) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

I disagree.... They all play the same game, And many women are using Their coochie to fool men into banking them. Its war out there, and only the strongest survive, while the weak will settle for the leftovers.
ok ooo
Re: Guy's And Tactics(exclusively Baby) by kaboninc(m): 8:07pm On Apr 06, 2017
dingbang:
Hehe. All these to get to her pants

Not always true.. .

(1) (Reply)

Woman Storms Wedding Ceremony To Do This Shocking Thing To The Groom / Sorry For Keeping You Guys Waiting (photos) / Very Hot: I Am A Wh0re - A Uniport Student Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.