Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? (38867 Views)

Carpenter With No Child Sends 33 Strangers To University With Life Savings / Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA / Nigerian Man Graduates From A US University With 2 Degrees In 4 Years. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by ayindejimmy(m): 9:25am On Mar 20, 2017
SirWere:
shocked shocked

Why are all the universities mentioned mostly from the lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
That's bigotry!
Corruption knows no race or ethnicity
Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by Adiwana: 9:26am On Mar 20, 2017
malton:
University of Abuja

University of Lagos

University of Calabar

University of Jos

Nnamdi Azikiwe University

University of Port Harcourt

Imo State University

Delta State University

University of Benin

Based on the things I have seen and heard, these are the undisputed champions of corruption.
n
Nnamdi Azikiwe university? Nah,remove it from there

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by JONSYN7154: 9:27am On Mar 20, 2017
ESUT
Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by cicofino: 9:28am On Mar 20, 2017
malton:
University of Abuja

University of Lagos

University of Calabar

University of Jos

Imo State University

Delta State University

University of Benin

Based on the things I have seen and heard, these are the undisputed champions of corruption.

21 gun salute for u bro
Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by NarnieSnyper(m): 9:28am On Mar 20, 2017
Go to IMSU,blood. As at 2011, my cuz was paying 8k to sort just a course.
In Imsu, sorting is like a major on itz own. U must offer that Sorting102 whether u like am or not

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by Jofez: 9:31am On Mar 20, 2017
Yet to hear about sorting in Umudike
Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by iamwizzle(m): 9:32am On Mar 20, 2017
FUTO no dey d list shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by 2dream(m): 9:32am On Mar 20, 2017
NurEmperor:
Opinion poll: Which university has the highest number of lecturers that collect sorting (a.k.a. Money for grades)

I give it to unical.
What of you?

u re right
unical
management science (faculty as a whole is corrupt,

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by Jokerman(m): 9:34am On Mar 20, 2017
Covenant Poly
Auchi poly
AAU
Covenant uni grin
Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by TheNathan(m): 9:36am On Mar 20, 2017
malton:
University of Abuja

University of Lagos

University of Calabar

University of Jos

Imo State University

Delta State University

University of Benin

Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by sexyjob(m): 9:36am On Mar 20, 2017
lalasticlala:

I didn't graduate from ESUT
where did you graduate from?

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 20, 2017
NurEmperor:
Opinion poll: Which university has the highest number of lecturers that collect sorting (a.k.a. Money for grades)

I give it to unical.
What of you?
ESUT all the way
Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by cruz419(m): 9:37am On Mar 20, 2017
Lol pls let university of benin to dat list jare dere lectures currupt di especially facultt of manage ment sciences GOD dat is were u buy hand out and in total it will cost more than ur school fees self even when u collect d material from ur senior and show dem dey stil say buy ur copy!!!and dey will tell u without hiding it dat if u no buy u will fail and it happend ooo!!!!!! I see thing for dat skol grin

3 Likes

Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by iaamxavier(m): 9:38am On Mar 20, 2017
lalasticlala:

I guess absu Computer science served in bayelsa 2014 I know u

3 Likes

Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by 2shur: 9:39am On Mar 20, 2017
I bought my project
Bought my coarse adviser
H.o.d dey proove stubborn.
Masters students wey dey invigilate. I dey buy them beer steady
malton:
University of Abuja

University of Lagos

University of Calabar

University of Jos

Imo State University

Delta State University

University of Benin

Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by cloudyskygrind(m): 9:44am On Mar 20, 2017
2shur:
I bought my project
Bought my coarse adviser
H.o.d dey proove stubborn.
Masters students wey dey invigilate. I dey buy them beer steady

See the result, now u no fit spell 'course' cry

19 Likes

Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by Bekimbo(m): 9:45am On Mar 20, 2017
Lecturers in other school collect sorting,but the once in Rsust collect salary from students

15000 each

6 Likes

Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by LePrezident(m): 9:47am On Mar 20, 2017
malton:
University of Abuja

University of Lagos

University of Calabar

University of Jos

Imo State University

Delta State University

University of Benin

Nkaytiana
Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by Jcan: 9:49am On Mar 20, 2017
Imo State University faculty of business administration ooo

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by NkayTiana(f): 9:52am On Mar 20, 2017
It's Imsu.... Uniben for no dey d list o but social science lecturers... just cast am

5 Likes

Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by RALPHOW(m): 9:53am On Mar 20, 2017
lalasticlala:

Where did you graduate from?

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by sagerasaq: 9:54am On Mar 20, 2017
ALL this universities for EAST dy dat list... no be say i hear... i know
Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by LePrezident(m): 9:54am On Mar 20, 2017
cruz419:
Lol pls let university of benin to dat list jare dere lectures currupt di especially facultt of manage ment sciences GOD dat is were u buy hand out and in total it will cost more than ur school fees self even when u collect d material from ur senior and show dem dey stil say buy ur copy!!!and dey will tell u without hiding it dat if u no buy u will fail and it happend ooo!!!!!! I see thing for dat skol grin

Nkaytiana
Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 20, 2017
Amarabae:
UNN Do Not Engage in That Rubbish.
they do sort but on coded
Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by akoko11: 9:57am On Mar 20, 2017
asuustrike2009:

I learnt the vc is always sacking lecturers on per sec billing for sorting

U r right! My uncle Prof Pere is doing a good job there, presently if u caught doing exam malpractice in delsu, the least punishment u will have is to lose six semesters.
Uncle Pere the izon nation are proud of you.

I Pere Akoko has spoken
Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by kingwill2050(m): 9:58am On Mar 20, 2017
Anybody mentioning UNN is a slowpoke...... We do not do such shit

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 20, 2017
akoko11:

U r right! My uncle Prof Pere is doing a good job there, presently if u caught doing exam malpractice in delsu, the least punishment u will have is to lose six semesters.
Uncle Pere the izon nation are proud of you.

I Pere Akoko has spoken
Na wa oh. So no giraffing or spying too
Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 20, 2017
Truth he told, there is sorting in every Nigerian university, both private and public.
But some departments in those schools don't involve in that. For instance, law faculty in uniben , school of medicine UNN and others.

smiley

And there are four types of students in universities
1. Those who sort and pass well, graduate with empty jead
2. Those who sort and fail or pass poorly, come for extra year and graduate with empty soul
3. Those who read well, sort well and graduate with full head
4. Those who read well, never sort and graduate with full head.

Which category do you belong?

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by ahamonyeka(m): 10:05am On Mar 20, 2017
In Uniben you block lecturer for marks.
Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by meeketta: 10:08am On Mar 20, 2017
UNILAG
Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 20, 2017
shocked chai,when you think your school is worst off,,,

NUC needs anti corruption agencies in all its institutions

Buh the students too that decided to sort nko, they have questions to answer jawe
Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by tukdi: 10:09am On Mar 20, 2017
lalasticlala:

Is this Lalasticlala? grin

***smiling, stretches hand to shake him***

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde Renames University After Ajimobi (Photos) / 10 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Today / 18-Year-Old Boy Suspended After Proposing To His Teen Girlfriend In School In SA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.