Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

This Girl Curve Yansh Na Die, And She Is Shy Around Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl Curve Yansh Na Die, And She Is Shy Around Me. (3644 Views)

Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding / Why Are Some Men Shy Around Women? / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Girl Curve Yansh Na Die, And She Is Shy Around Me. by fineboynl(m): 6:33pm On Mar 19, 2017
from the day I toast her, she became shy when i'm around. more like she will be arranging herself and steps. this babe hot die like mad. she is going to be my hottest girl for boob and yansh matter not face oh. because she nor try for face and she nor get height. another thing be say if this babe old or born everything go spoil. the big boob and the curve go just yama for eye.

the major thing that is complicating everything is that she doesn't believe I truly like her more like she believe I want to just fuc.k and clean mouth.
each time I flirt or tell her how much I like her on Whatsapp she will give one excuse of going offline.

she knows the fat ass is what invite me. and it take her a lot of time to even start giving me face. why is she shy been around all of a sudden after i toast her?

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Curve Yansh Na Die, And She Is Shy Around Me. by SexyNairalander: 6:35pm On Mar 19, 2017
booked

1 Like

Re: This Girl Curve Yansh Na Die, And She Is Shy Around Me. by yarimo(m): 7:00pm On Mar 19, 2017
Waiting patiently for pictures and videos of the big ass, on top of mango tree in CHIBOK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Girl Curve Yansh Na Die, And She Is Shy Around Me. by SuperSuave(m): 7:17pm On Mar 19, 2017
But why are you guys adding 'Nairaland' to your monikers? Op- Fine boy.NL, FTC- sexy.NLer

1 Like

Re: This Girl Curve Yansh Na Die, And She Is Shy Around Me. by Lalas247(f): 7:17pm On Mar 19, 2017
shocked
What about brain ?
Re: This Girl Curve Yansh Na Die, And She Is Shy Around Me. by mexxmoney: 8:14pm On Mar 19, 2017
Na only yansh and curves you dey see now, you no go shine your eye look well abi? Tomorrow na you go carry your relationship wahala come here dey disturb people life
Re: This Girl Curve Yansh Na Die, And She Is Shy Around Me. by Ihateafonja: 8:38pm On Mar 19, 2017
OP

1 Like

Re: This Girl Curve Yansh Na Die, And She Is Shy Around Me. by buffalowings: 8:40pm On Mar 19, 2017
pishures or idonbeliveit
Re: This Girl Curve Yansh Na Die, And She Is Shy Around Me. by PrinzCarter(m): 10:35pm On Mar 19, 2017
My brother we no u want beer n weed waiter give dis man on turbo king I go give am on gal for d highness

(1) (Reply)

Kongi Have Killed Me Photos / Cardi B Goes Fully Unclad As She F**ks Offset 18+video / Why Are My oyibo Neighbors So Nice To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.