Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

El-rufai Returns To Nigeria From His Trip To Netherlands (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Returns To Nigeria From His Trip To Netherlands (Photos) (18381 Views)

President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Netherlands (Photos) / Buhari Meets With A Delegation Of Nigerians Living In Netherlands(photos) / President Buhari Cancels His Trip To Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Returns To Nigeria From His Trip To Netherlands (Photos) by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 20, 2017
9jakohai:

Lazy man smiley

OK...here is some info on his course:

The workload includes three workshops of two weeks in Maastricht (six weeks in total), as well as activities in-between workshops. We estimate the workload for the first year training during the workshops full time, and about 10 hours a week in between workshops. (about 16 weeks full time equivalent a year). In the following years fellows are required to attend two full time workshops of one week each in Maastricht, to participate in progress presentations, research discussions skills training and master classes. Time investment during the period working home is flexible, depending on each individual situation.

Source: http://www.merit.unu.edu/training/dual-career-training-programme-to-obtain-a-phd-in-governance-and-policy-analysis-gpac2/programme-information/
So, uhm, why tag me lazy
Re: El-rufai Returns To Nigeria From His Trip To Netherlands (Photos) by obowunmi(m): 8:05am On Mar 20, 2017
ElRufai the TERRORIST
Re: El-rufai Returns To Nigeria From His Trip To Netherlands (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 20, 2017
Saintp:

I'm not just talking about El Rufai alone. I'm talking generally about the Nigerian political class. If you add what each of these governors, president etc have spend abroad alone this year, it will be enough to do something tangible back home.
I don't know why some of you guys are always quick to defend politicians as if you know them in person. If I ask you if you and El Rufai know each other personally, the answer may be a No but see how quick you have done all the calculation for his defense as if he was showing you the receipt of his expenses abroad.

Then why didn't you say so...... smiley

Still....having found out all I could about the course...I still stand by my post.

Note that this is a trip for learning purposes...not for a frivolous holiday with the girlfriend, or for long term hospital stay at a London hospital.

I may not be a fan of El Rufai.....but if he wants to waste his salary...not taxpayers money...his salary mind (which I think is what he is spending on this course....until proven otherwise)..studying abroad....like most Nigerians, including many poor ones , do....and he does it part time, like many people do...including some other politicalleaders....then I can hail that.
Re: El-rufai Returns To Nigeria From His Trip To Netherlands (Photos) by vedaxcool(m): 8:08am On Mar 20, 2017
[s]
Superman7:

Why are you joining issues? Can't you talk without calling Apostle?
[/s]

sharap

Re: El-rufai Returns To Nigeria From His Trip To Netherlands (Photos) by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 20, 2017
Benjamin1996:
So, uhm, why tag me lazy

Because you did not bother to find out about what the course entails, how much it costs , and wether the governor, based on his salary, would be able to pay for it...before making the assumption that...

has he landed the doctorate degree already or He will be flying back pretty soon Chai, tax payers money aff suffered.

If you read all that...and bothered to read the link I provided you, you will see why I called you lazy man....and I assure you I did it in fun, not out of malice or anger....if you noted the emoji i put there.
Re: El-rufai Returns To Nigeria From His Trip To Netherlands (Photos) by Saintp(m): 8:12am On Mar 20, 2017
9jakohai:

Then why didn't you say so...... smiley

Still....having found out all I could about the course...I still stand by my post.

Note that this is a trip for learning purposes...not for a frivolous holiday with the girlfriend, or for long term hospital stay at a London hospital.

I may not be a fan of El Rufai.....but if he wants to waste his salary...not taxpayers money...his salary mind (which I think is what he is spending on this course....until proven otherwise)..studying abroad....like most Nigerians, including many poor ones , do....and he does it part time, like many people do...including some other politicalleaders....then I can hail that.

Bros, good morning
Re: El-rufai Returns To Nigeria From His Trip To Netherlands (Photos) by tinsel: 8:12am On Mar 20, 2017
Annie939:
PHD program 2019 come and read this memo for us
El Rufia has a first class degree in quantity surveying.
Re: El-rufai Returns To Nigeria From His Trip To Netherlands (Photos) by Superman7: 8:13am On Mar 20, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

sharap

Simple question you can't answer. Yet you carry Apostle for head like Gala.
Re: El-rufai Returns To Nigeria From His Trip To Netherlands (Photos) by Lincoln275(m): 8:15am On Mar 20, 2017
so we should go and cook wanche?
Re: El-rufai Returns To Nigeria From His Trip To Netherlands (Photos) by mayorwah98(m): 8:28am On Mar 20, 2017
Bastard!!! He should remain there. He don't even have any use.
Re: El-rufai Returns To Nigeria From His Trip To Netherlands (Photos) by Mutuwa(m): 8:59am On Mar 20, 2017
kaduna sai mallam.
where is suleiman?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Corrupt Leaders Will Flee Nigeria If Buhari Wins –okorocha / What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... / Flooded Shagari Yola Town In Adamawa State This Morning After Rain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.