Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Reason Why Woman Always Pull Their Bra Immediately - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reason Why Woman Always Pull Their Bra Immediately (3885 Views)

Do u have or your woman always have Dryness during sex Or No Sexual urge . / 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix / Reason Why Woman Do Not Like To Open Their Breast During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why Woman Always Pull Their Bra Immediately by nupeg234: 10:02pm On Mar 19, 2017
Most women wear B.ras and most men think these to be S3@.x:’y. However, many ladies wonder if the B.ras can cause cancer and how they should be worn properly. Let’s review the facts!
Can B.ras cause cancer?
In 2015 a study was carried out on this subject. The scientists discovered that women, who regularly wear B.ras have higher risks of developing bre@.$t cancer than those, who never wear B.ras. Doctors related the results to how the B.ras are worn.
If it is too tight, it compresses the cells in your bre@.$ts. Thus, the blood inflow decreases and toxins remain in the B@.0bs being unable to flush out. We do not know for sure if this is the case, but wearing too tight B.ras is not a good idea. When you return home take it off and let the B@.0bs relax!
Major and fun B.ra facts:
– The first B.ra was introduced in 1907. They showcased it in the Vogue Magazine. It was called the B.rassiere.
– Young girls also wear B.ras, but after they start having period the bre@.$ts keep on growing for up to 4 years!
– Your B.ra should be washed at least once a week.
– You can wear this underwear item for up to 9 months.
– Over 80 percent of all women do not know how to pick the right B.ra size and thus wear the wrong ones.
– The cup sizing we use now was introduced back in 1935.
– Most women in Africa wear either B or A size of B.ras.
– The largest bre@.$ts are possessed by ladies from Russia!
– The smallest B.ra size is called AAA.
As you see, these facts provided on B.ra day are fun and some of them are useful. Stay healthy and take good care of yourself and your B.ra!

{/url}https://joseph9jablog..com{/url}

Re: Reason Why Woman Always Pull Their Bra Immediately by AgbenuAnna(f): 10:06pm On Mar 19, 2017
I don't always reach home before I pull the bra ,sometimes on bike some other time from the gate.

That prison no be here

3 Likes

Re: Reason Why Woman Always Pull Their Bra Immediately by professorfal: 10:07pm On Mar 19, 2017
na we wear am for una?
Re: Reason Why Woman Always Pull Their Bra Immediately by Bluezy13(m): 10:11pm On Mar 19, 2017
Thread for the ladies.

My concern is the boobs...
Have no business with their bra
Re: Reason Why Woman Always Pull Their Bra Immediately by Senipapa(m): 10:13pm On Mar 19, 2017
This one no concern me, the only time e concern me na when I wan workout by sucking oranges
Re: Reason Why Woman Always Pull Their Bra Immediately by PrinzCarter(m): 10:13pm On Mar 19, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
I don't always reach home before I pull the bra ,sometimes on bike some other time from the gate.

That prison no be here
free the twins say no to bondage #istandwithboobs grin

3 Likes

Re: Reason Why Woman Always Pull Their Bra Immediately by flyover30(m): 10:30pm On Mar 19, 2017
sometimes I wonder how dey cope with it.if i offend my babe,she can wear bra for 3 days no stopping,so dat i nor go suck.trust me,i manage to always bring it out with my tongue
Re: Reason Why Woman Always Pull Their Bra Immediately by Tazdroid(m): 10:49pm On Mar 19, 2017
Can the woman in the pic show us how the women do it because I am not understanding grin grin
Re: Reason Why Woman Always Pull Their Bra Immediately by chuckky86(m): 10:58pm On Mar 19, 2017
AgbenuAnna:

That prison no be here

pulling on bike... Easy pls, so u don't fall off d bike
Re: Reason Why Woman Always Pull Their Bra Immediately by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 19, 2017
AgbenuAnna:

That prison no be here
on bike,,,lies
Re: Reason Why Woman Always Pull Their Bra Immediately by AgbenuAnna(f): 11:11pm On Mar 19, 2017
Martin124:
on bike,,,lies
seriously are u the one removing it?
can't I remove the pin and leave d bra hanging?
Re: Reason Why Woman Always Pull Their Bra Immediately by AgbenuAnna(f): 11:13pm On Mar 19, 2017
chuckky86:

pulling on bike... Easy pls, so u don't fall off d bike
I pull off the pin and let it hang on my body

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Woman Always Pull Their Bra Immediately by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 19, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
seriously are u the one removing it? can't I remove the pin and leave d bra hanging?
ow realy,,,, idear
Re: Reason Why Woman Always Pull Their Bra Immediately by McBrooklyn(m): 11:17pm On Mar 19, 2017
cheesy
Re: Reason Why Woman Always Pull Their Bra Immediately by yeme26: 11:19pm On Mar 19, 2017
Lol
Re: Reason Why Woman Always Pull Their Bra Immediately by CArt(m): 8:31am On Mar 20, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
I pull off the pin and let it hang on my body
Are those bras with 'front or back' pin? baby ur dp is kiss
Re: Reason Why Woman Always Pull Their Bra Immediately by Musampa73(m): 9:28am On Mar 20, 2017
flyover30:
sometimes I wonder how dey cope with it.if i offend my babe,she can wear bra for 3 days no stopping,so dat i nor go suck.trust me,i manage to always bring it out with my tongue

Badt guy...lol
Re: Reason Why Woman Always Pull Their Bra Immediately by SammieRexx(m): 9:31am On Mar 20, 2017
AgbenuAnna:

That prison no be here
You must be my sister (from ado).......to be bearing this name

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not Impressed In Sex With Big Ass Girls & Baddest Shape Girls. / This Couple Has Been Married For 10 Years But Have Never Had Sex / I'm Marrying My Son Cuz I Spent Money To Train Him In School And I Am Pregant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.