Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On A Honeymoon To Seychelles Island (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On A Honeymoon To Seychelles Island (Photos) (40029 Views)

Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React / Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Headies Red Carpet [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On A Honeymoon To Seychelles Island (Photos) by BestySam(m): 10:28am On Mar 20, 2017
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On A Honeymoon To Seychelles Island (Photos) by GenOrumov: 10:31am On Mar 20, 2017
beautydutch:
she looks so preety in d first pix

Not that she isnt pretty but its Make up things!!!!! The second face is her real face.
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On A Honeymoon To Seychelles Island (Photos) by MikaSoko(m): 10:32am On Mar 20, 2017
So
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On A Honeymoon To Seychelles Island (Photos) by gbeseun(m): 10:34am On Mar 20, 2017
axortedbabe:
When bae pays d bill

Bad Belle ,keep shut.na ur MO ey

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On A Honeymoon To Seychelles Island (Photos) by chinex276(m): 10:34am On Mar 20, 2017
I will not be there when the normal thing happen ooooo..... celebrity marriage and fun fun fun... post post post!!! no anything meaningful
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On A Honeymoon To Seychelles Island (Photos) by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 20, 2017
IamAirforce1:

The earlier you Nigerian girls start believing "pure love " don't exist the better for you.
The earlier we Nigerian guys change our orientation towards love, the better for us.

In all thy getting, get sense and get money..

They pray you get pure love.

Ask Tubaba and Annie or Timi Dakolo and Wife.

Orientation matters.

That's why I love my pastor and wife.
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On A Honeymoon To Seychelles Island (Photos) by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 20, 2017
caporia:
Please where can I have my honey sun?
Tired of moon way everybody dey do
Ojuelegba
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On A Honeymoon To Seychelles Island (Photos) by shine12: 10:40am On Mar 20, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Nice

Love is sweet when you have money

Love is sweet when its true love
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On A Honeymoon To Seychelles Island (Photos) by nkpommpko(m): 10:46am On Mar 20, 2017
nikkypearl:
money is not everything sometimes ....

love is sweet when it's pure tongue
no mortal has pure love, our flesh rules 90% of what ever emotions you have.
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On A Honeymoon To Seychelles Island (Photos) by DollarAngel(m): 10:59am On Mar 20, 2017
JJC went for the money and to see may his career will be resuscitated grin
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On A Honeymoon To Seychelles Island (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 11:09am On Mar 20, 2017
Free visa mad ass expensive ticket grin grin grin grin grin
rry807:
Actress, Funke Akindele and Abdul Rasheed Bello aka 'JJC Skillz', got married in a private ceremony in London, back in August 2016. They have now gone on a honeymoon to Seychelles Islands. The excited duo revealed this on their social media accounts. See Photos below

Source - http://www.9janewsarena.com/2017/03/funke-akindele-and-jjc-skillz-go-on.html

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On A Honeymoon To Seychelles Island (Photos) by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 20, 2017
chaii my best island in the world. I'm coming soon.
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On A Honeymoon To Seychelles Island (Photos) by Gassa007: 11:14am On Mar 20, 2017
axortedbabe:
When bae pays d bill
And who f*cking told you that
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On A Honeymoon To Seychelles Island (Photos) by Duru009(m): 11:19am On Mar 20, 2017
social media marriage...

u better be very careful funke

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On A Honeymoon To Seychelles Island (Photos) by omon44: 11:26am On Mar 20, 2017
money is everytin.. u dat said moni is not evertyn just wish to see u and giv u dirty slap.. do u kno wat is moni? moni maks wrong rit.. for example Kanye West is currently crazy but moni maks him normal.. how I wish I hav moni I won't read that ur forkin post here on nairaland..

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On A Honeymoon To Seychelles Island (Photos) by teebaxy(m): 11:49am On Mar 20, 2017
Ola2004:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HV2Ui4O2bzU

Another pastor caught in bed with his church members wife
you guys can always do well by not refering this theives as pastors....simply say fake pastor is cought.....
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On A Honeymoon To Seychelles Island (Photos) by oyeb15: 12:13pm On Mar 20, 2017
That's how Tonto Dike started.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On A Honeymoon To Seychelles Island (Photos) by dimexy247(m): 12:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
Sharap and go sidown, how many dudes have you been loyal to just cos love is pure? When it comes to love, Nigerian ladies understands nothing except money.
nikkypearl:
money is not everything sometimes ....

love is sweet when it's pure tongue
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On A Honeymoon To Seychelles Island (Photos) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 20, 2017
...Who don work must chop... in humble smith's voice. Well deserved.

I love this girl (abi woman) for her hard work. That can be translated to Yoruba girls in general, who prefer to work and sweat to get money ahead of spreading their legs west to east 10 to 20 times daily like their counterparts from somewhere down there. Nice one!
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On A Honeymoon To Seychelles Island (Photos) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 20, 2017
Keneking:
She fit carry belle after this visit grin grin grin
Bro she need am. I just pray that this love stands the test of time, coz I care about Funke angry
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On A Honeymoon To Seychelles Island (Photos) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 20, 2017
oganass:
ok
Yeye man grin

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On A Honeymoon To Seychelles Island (Photos) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 20, 2017
smith0956:
it was great day and big win on Saturday to those who subscribe with me, so with that win, today's fixed game is give out for low price with 260 odds for those who are interested call or whatsapp see contact in the picture below only for the serious minded
Send a free tial game or Bleep off lipsrsealed

Not in this era of photoshopping
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On A Honeymoon To Seychelles Island (Photos) by SURElee(f): 1:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
axortedbabe:
When bae pays d bill

You spoke my mind o! Let us pause and be looking as this pot of rice cooks on fire.
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On A Honeymoon To Seychelles Island (Photos) by Esepayne(f): 2:28pm On Mar 20, 2017
love is sweet when it's pure
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On A Honeymoon To Seychelles Island (Photos) by Aniwhyte(m): 2:34pm On Mar 20, 2017
beautydutch:
she looks so preety in d first pix
I tell u, thatz definitely d most preety and beautiful pix of her.
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On A Honeymoon To Seychelles Island (Photos) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 20, 2017
Perfecter4real:
Good for them

Join fellow Jossites to say No to 45k tuition fee.

Chei, please can we swap fees? 112,000 and someone is complaining of 45k embarassed
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On A Honeymoon To Seychelles Island (Photos) by alaskido(m): 3:58pm On Mar 20, 2017
So since them marry na now them dey go honeymoon. Okay I forgot. Saving the money.
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On A Honeymoon To Seychelles Island (Photos) by gustav25: 4:20pm On Mar 20, 2017
femi4:
Which part of Africa is that
east africa
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On A Honeymoon To Seychelles Island (Photos) by prittygift114: 6:09pm On Mar 20, 2017
I love u funke.. Am ur big fan. May God bless you home n make it fruitful....... Children go full ur mansion... Love will never dry from ur marriage..... I will.not hear bad news about divorce from u oooo Amen.
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On A Honeymoon To Seychelles Island (Photos) by nkemjacob2(m): 6:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
fucking tins.... una for do d honey moon for naija na... change begins with u...

anyway not ur fault buhari went for vacation in london.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Queen Blessing Itua Features In Hollywood Movie, Poses With 50 Cent On Set / Chika Ike Wows In White Bikini (Photo) / M.I Abaga Getting Lap Dance On Stage [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.