Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,410 members, 7,822,901 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

As A Firefighter Battling Epileptic Power Supply, What Phone Do You Recommend? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / As A Firefighter Battling Epileptic Power Supply, What Phone Do You Recommend? (12115 Views)

I Have 50k, What Phone Can I Buy With It? (good Battery, Ram And 4G) / What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. / Which Mobile Phone Do You Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Firefighter Battling Epileptic Power Supply, What Phone Do You Recommend? by Teespice(f): 10:06am On Mar 21, 2017
MizMyColi:

Nokia torch won't entertain him nau Lol
Team Tecno Jarey L9 plus for the mulla!
I know it won't entertain him.
he can't be looking for jolly while on the job nau.
kedu?
Re: As A Firefighter Battling Epileptic Power Supply, What Phone Do You Recommend? by Behankey(m): 10:14am On Mar 21, 2017
Depends on your budget though, but there are a lot of phones built for their long lasting battery out there now. Tecno recently released the L9 Plus which is a cool device too and it sells for around 65k. I'm positive you'll like it.
Re: As A Firefighter Battling Epileptic Power Supply, What Phone Do You Recommend? by princetom1(m): 10:18am On Mar 21, 2017
MizMyColi:

angry

Madam, if only i have free cash to throw around, i will get u a xiaomi, meizu, leeco, vernee or leagoo. Just for you to know what it means to be free from the shackles of the 3 musketeers of Nigeria smartphone market (Gionee/infinix/tecno)
Re: As A Firefighter Battling Epileptic Power Supply, What Phone Do You Recommend? by shevydinho(m): 11:06am On Mar 21, 2017
Nokia 3310 or 2100 u can use it for 2 weeks
Re: As A Firefighter Battling Epileptic Power Supply, What Phone Do You Recommend? by Eleganza33(f): 12:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
Your lumia takes eternity to charge full? Oga its from your charger get an original charger i use a Nokia lumia and i dnt experience that. Meanwhile get a power bank
Re: As A Firefighter Battling Epileptic Power Supply, What Phone Do You Recommend? by Abdstrakt(m): 1:02pm On Mar 21, 2017
Kondomatic:
gringringringringringrin.

72hrs on normal usage bro? and what's the SOT likely to be?
i wont be surprised if it gets 9-10hrs SOT
Re: As A Firefighter Battling Epileptic Power Supply, What Phone Do You Recommend? by MizMyColi(f): 1:08pm On Mar 21, 2017
Teespice:

I know it won't entertain him.

he can't be looking for jolly while on the job nau.

kedu?

Lol
He says he has off days and wants to enjoy during those days.

Odinma jarey. God is faithful.
How'sU?
smiley
Re: As A Firefighter Battling Epileptic Power Supply, What Phone Do You Recommend? by Abdstrakt(m): 1:10pm On Mar 21, 2017
MizMyColi:

Kondomatic,

What is SOT Kwanu

Ehn ehn
Even Phantom 6 does not die like that.
How much more L9

Have you heard of Big LITTLE technology in SoCs of these days?
Kondomatic ke!
Apparently you quoted the wrong person grin

SOT= Screen-On-Time=The total number of hours the display was turned on from 100% -0% battery. On a solitary charge, no charging in between.

I wont be surprised if the L9plus gets 10hrs SOT

1 Like

Re: As A Firefighter Battling Epileptic Power Supply, What Phone Do You Recommend? by MizMyColi(f): 1:11pm On Mar 21, 2017
Abdstrakt:

Lol... apparently you quoted the wrong person grin

SOT= Screen-On-Time=The total number of hours the display was turned on from 100% -0% battery. On a solitary charge, no charging in between.

I wont be surprised if the L9plus gets 10hrs SOT

Thank you for clarifying smiley
Re: As A Firefighter Battling Epileptic Power Supply, What Phone Do You Recommend? by tosinjay(m): 1:28pm On Mar 21, 2017
onyichick:
buy GIONEE m5, I bought it in January n it's serving me really well. the battery life is super good.
Considering getting this phone but, seeing alot of comments about it getting excessively hot coupled with not being able to have updates, plus just 2gb ram that my present S5 got which is awful. How's d phone doing you?
Re: As A Firefighter Battling Epileptic Power Supply, What Phone Do You Recommend? by olushowunm(m): 1:39pm On Mar 21, 2017
Iamdemola:
Power supply in my area hasn't been friendly at all. From rotating it two days on, one day off, it has become one day on, two days off. Even on the day they should on for us, if PHCN gives light in at least 5hours of that 24hours of that day, glory be to God.

As a fire fighter, I go to work one day, then use two days as my off days. I need rest, but then there is hardly light for one to enjoy himself. My Lumia 540 with 2200mAh battery capacity hardly lasts 20hrs cos I am a heavy user and it takes eternity to charge to full.

I need a phone that can last the two days of my off duty days, please suggest.

cc lalasticlala, Mynd44
Buy Oukitel K10000s or K6000 pro... The K10000s can last 3days without charging and its good for Ur job.. We are the authorized distributor in Nigeria.
Re: As A Firefighter Battling Epileptic Power Supply, What Phone Do You Recommend? by onyichick(f): 1:51pm On Mar 21, 2017
tosinjay:

Considering getting this phone but, seeing alot of comments about it getting excessively hot coupled with not being able to have updates, plus just 2gb ram that my present S5 got which is awful. How's d phone doing you?
I'm perfectly OK with the phone, mine doesn't get hot considering the fact that I'm always using the phone for my internet marketing programs. it's a good phone. I don't regret buying it. its 2 gig ram n 16gig ROM. I also bought a 16gig memory card.
Re: As A Firefighter Battling Epileptic Power Supply, What Phone Do You Recommend? by harveyspec: 2:14pm On Mar 21, 2017
I'm still trying to figure out how your occupation & schedule factors into your request
Re: As A Firefighter Battling Epileptic Power Supply, What Phone Do You Recommend? by NaWetinDey(m): 3:22pm On Mar 21, 2017
Iamdemola:

It's unfortunate that we are ignorance of fire fighting in this sidevof the divide. Now let me address your ignorance a bit:

1. The work I do a day is enough to cover whatever you do in two months. Unfortunately, we think fire fighters are magicians to manufacture equipment and appliances to fight fire, not forgetting the absence of emergency roads in Nigeria.

2. Your point 2 is silly hence needs no reply.

3. Fire fighting skills daily improve, hence i need to keep myself updated, aside the entertainment.

4. You will never understand cos your ignorance.

Finally, thanks for your suggestion.
grin you are just contradicting yourself with your fake and immature courtesy and modesty. Firefighters work? Common mehn, Google is your friend. Or is Nigeria as different as always? Even if you use your body as fire extinguisher (thank you, magic man of fire), it's still not enough to work a say and mess around with your phone for two days on the peoples' expense. Even coal miners and oil explorers will not understand your claims.
Re: As A Firefighter Battling Epileptic Power Supply, What Phone Do You Recommend? by Tinyemeka(m): 4:04pm On Mar 21, 2017
Iamdemola:
Power supply in my area hasn't been friendly at all. From rotating it two days on, one day off, it has become one day on, two days off. Even on the day they should on for us, if PHCN gives light in at least 5hours of that 24hours of that day, glory be to God.

As a fire fighter, I go to work one day, then use two days as my off days. I need rest, but then there is hardly light for one to enjoy himself. My Lumia 540 with 2200mAh battery capacity hardly lasts 20hrs cos I am a heavy user and it takes eternity to charge to full.

I need a phone that can last the two days of my off duty days, please suggest.

cc lalasticlala, Mynd44

Huawei GPower. 4000mAh. It can even be used as a power bank. Great battery life.
Re: As A Firefighter Battling Epileptic Power Supply, What Phone Do You Recommend? by Teespice(f): 4:13pm On Mar 21, 2017
MizMyColi:

Lol He says he has off days and wants to enjoy during those days.
Odinma jarey. God is faithful. How'sU? smiley
guess I didn't read the op well then.
I am fine dearie.
Re: As A Firefighter Battling Epileptic Power Supply, What Phone Do You Recommend? by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 22, 2017
Eleganza33:
Your lumia takes eternity to charge full? Oga its from your charger get an original charger i use a Nokia lumia and i dnt experience that. Meanwhile get a power bank

What model?
Re: As A Firefighter Battling Epileptic Power Supply, What Phone Do You Recommend? by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 22, 2017
NaWetinDey:

grin you are just contradicting yourself with your fake and immature courtesy and modesty. Firefighters work? Common mehn, Google is your friend. Or is Nigeria as different as always? Even if you use your body as fire extinguisher (thank you, magic man of fire), it's still not enough to work a say and mess around with your phone for two days on the peoples' expense. Even coal miners and oil explorers will not understand your claims.

Your ignorance will lead you astray and give u a blind reasoning. Keep it up. . I dont intend to waste my time on blockedminds like you.
Re: As A Firefighter Battling Epileptic Power Supply, What Phone Do You Recommend? by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 22, 2017
Tinyemeka:

Huawei GPower. 4000mAh. It can even be used as a power bank. Great battery life.

Thanks. Will check it out?
Re: As A Firefighter Battling Epileptic Power Supply, What Phone Do You Recommend? by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 22, 2017
olushowunm:
Buy Oukitel K10000s or K6000 pro... The K10000s can last 3days without charging and its good for Ur job.. We are the authorized distributor in Nigeria.

What of after sales service?
Re: As A Firefighter Battling Epileptic Power Supply, What Phone Do You Recommend? by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 22, 2017
davolas:
bros just go for leagoo shark1,6300mah nd, u say gudbuy to nepa

I haven't heard of that name before.
Re: As A Firefighter Battling Epileptic Power Supply, What Phone Do You Recommend? by NaWetinDey(m): 10:53am On Mar 22, 2017
Iamdemola:

Your ignorance will lead you astray and give u a blind reasoning. Keep it up. . I dont intend to waste my time on blockedminds like you.

grin
E pain am die
Nod oo?
Re: As A Firefighter Battling Epileptic Power Supply, What Phone Do You Recommend? by Dizboyblog(f): 10:58am On Mar 22, 2017
Get Gionee M5. The battery and it's durability should fit into what you want or what you're requesting for.
Re: As A Firefighter Battling Epileptic Power Supply, What Phone Do You Recommend? by Eleganza33(f): 11:34am On Mar 22, 2017
Iamdemola:

What model?
925 you wan buy? Hehehe
Re: As A Firefighter Battling Epileptic Power Supply, What Phone Do You Recommend? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 22, 2017
Dizboyblog:
Get Gionee M5. The battery and it's durability should fit into what you want or what you're requesting for.

how much?
Re: As A Firefighter Battling Epileptic Power Supply, What Phone Do You Recommend? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 22, 2017
Eleganza33:
925 you wan buy? Hehehe

On windows 10?
Re: As A Firefighter Battling Epileptic Power Supply, What Phone Do You Recommend? by olushowunm(m): 8:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
Iamdemola:

What of after sales service?
we also do that directly by returning via courier and we will fix it for you. And if it's under our warranty jurisdiction. It will be FOC.. But if it's your mishandling, we will do it for a fee like any other phones available in the market today.
Re: As A Firefighter Battling Epileptic Power Supply, What Phone Do You Recommend? by Eleganza33(f): 8:10pm On Mar 22, 2017
Iamdemola:

On windows 10?
lol no,windows 8
Re: As A Firefighter Battling Epileptic Power Supply, What Phone Do You Recommend? by Dizboyblog(f): 8:13pm On Mar 24, 2017
Iamdemola:

how much?
75k on Jumia, or you can check OLX for a used one. I guess it should be around 50 to 60 for neat ones...
Re: As A Firefighter Battling Epileptic Power Supply, What Phone Do You Recommend? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 25, 2017
Eleganza33:
lol no,windows 8

why not upgrade to windows 10? dont u like it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Etisalat Are Cheats / Help Me Unlock My Glo Modem / Mtn Fraudsters Duped My Gm This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.