Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

The Mother Of The Medical Doctor Who Committed Suicide Yesterday At The Scene - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Mother Of The Medical Doctor Who Committed Suicide Yesterday At The Scene (78710 Views)

See The Girl Who Committed Suicide Yesterday, Aisha Abdulganiyu / Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts / The Man Who Committed Suicide At FESTAC Bridge Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Mother Of The Medical Doctor Who Committed Suicide Yesterday At The Scene by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:22pm On Mar 20, 2017
SalamRushdie Said it's hardship that make the man commit suicide and i can see the hardship in his mother face hahaha..
Re: The Mother Of The Medical Doctor Who Committed Suicide Yesterday At The Scene by PaulSteve: 2:24pm On Mar 20, 2017
coolesmile:
Sometimes the loved ones are the more reason the person commits suicide,..
In fact,most people who commit suicide would have been let down by same loved ones!
Re: The Mother Of The Medical Doctor Who Committed Suicide Yesterday At The Scene by SalamRushdie: 2:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:
SalamRushdie Said it's hardship that make the man commit suicide and i can see the hardship in his mother face hahaha..

So you can't see hardship on her face ? Buhari's poor leadership has turned the once confident middle class into hopeless people I tell you .As long as Buhari continues on this useless path there will be more suicides
Re: The Mother Of The Medical Doctor Who Committed Suicide Yesterday At The Scene by giditaxadvisory: 2:30pm On Mar 20, 2017
LilChamp:
Only Cowards run away from the challenges of life & commits suicide.

Pity the mum though.
The song that comes to my mind right now: (aiye le o, ibosi o, aiye dorikodo komayemi mo..)

Have u heard of what is called clinical depression. It ha nothing to do with challenges in life.... DONT JUDGE!!

1 Like

Re: The Mother Of The Medical Doctor Who Committed Suicide Yesterday At The Scene by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:37pm On Mar 20, 2017
SalamRushdie:

So you can't see hardship on her face ? Buhari's poor leadership has turned the once confident middle class into hopeless people I tell you .As long as Buhari continues on this useless path there will be more suicides

Stop disgracing yourself jor, A medical Dr that has SUV also with driver, His mother also came down with her own SUV and with driver i am sure and you said he committed suicide due to Hardship..

Re: The Mother Of The Medical Doctor Who Committed Suicide Yesterday At The Scene by madjune(m): 2:37pm On Mar 20, 2017
This is fishy.

She came to the scene wearing black.
How come she already started mourning before being called to the scene?
Re: The Mother Of The Medical Doctor Who Committed Suicide Yesterday At The Scene by Magnoliaa(f): 2:43pm On Mar 20, 2017
coolesmile:
No matter how hard life gets, always remember your loved ones before you act.

and what if those ''loved ones'' don't care? What if no body cares about u? What you are facing, going thru etc? What if they are all ''blind''?
Re: The Mother Of The Medical Doctor Who Committed Suicide Yesterday At The Scene by SalamRushdie: 2:44pm On Mar 20, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Stop disgracing yourself jor, A medical Dr that has SUV also with driver, His mother also come down with her own SUV and with driver i am sure and you said he committed suicide due to Hardship..

So because person came with SUV means the person is buoyant financially? You are funny ...Yes they used to be financially comfortable before the arrival of visionless Buhari but right now they are just shadows of the themselves struggling to keep up appearances ..Take it from me 90 percent of Nigerians are now poor under Buhari
Re: The Mother Of The Medical Doctor Who Committed Suicide Yesterday At The Scene by Lucasinho(m): 2:45pm On Mar 20, 2017
Notatribalist:
they really don't know what depression is,I have been living with it for the past 9years,the most painful part is no one understands how I feel.I HV really thought of suicide as the only way to end the suffering. Anyway God dey.

are U a christian?
Re: The Mother Of The Medical Doctor Who Committed Suicide Yesterday At The Scene by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:46pm On Mar 20, 2017
After going through all the comments posted on this thread till the time I posted mine, I've deduced that majority talk before they think.

My condolences to his family.

Depression isn't a joke!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mother Of The Medical Doctor Who Committed Suicide Yesterday At The Scene by Bimpe29: 2:52pm On Mar 20, 2017
coolesmile:
Well said coolesmile. After all, after every difficulty comes relief.
Re: The Mother Of The Medical Doctor Who Committed Suicide Yesterday At The Scene by makizee(m): 2:54pm On Mar 20, 2017
coolesmile:
It doesn't matter to a chronically depressed person...it just doesn't...to them it would be better for everyone concerned for them to go...we have to enlighten ourselves mpre on this silent mental ilness..it kills slowly.
Re: The Mother Of The Medical Doctor Who Committed Suicide Yesterday At The Scene by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:55pm On Mar 20, 2017
SalamRushdie:

So because person came with SUV means the person is buoyant financially? You are funny ...Yes they used to be financially comfortable before the arrival of visionless Buhari but right now they are just shadows of the themselves struggling to keep up appearances ..Take it from me 90 percent of Nigerians are now poor under Buhari

And why haven't you kill yourself? what are you still waiting for?
Re: The Mother Of The Medical Doctor Who Committed Suicide Yesterday At The Scene by stevecantrell: 2:55pm On Mar 20, 2017
madjune:
This is fishy.
She came to the scene wearing black. How come she already started mourning before being called to the scene?
What comes from the water must one day return to the water...- Chinese proverb.
Re: The Mother Of The Medical Doctor Who Committed Suicide Yesterday At The Scene by Notatribalist(m): 2:57pm On Mar 20, 2017
Lucasinho:

are U a christian?
yes I am.
Re: The Mother Of The Medical Doctor Who Committed Suicide Yesterday At The Scene by ashawopikin(m): 3:15pm On Mar 20, 2017
LilChamp:
u neva chi cum chin, chronic depression is very bad, no be everybody u see dey waka still dey alive, make god no let us c bad thing
Re: The Mother Of The Medical Doctor Who Committed Suicide Yesterday At The Scene by Lucasinho(m): 3:27pm On Mar 20, 2017
Notatribalist:
yes I am.
Good to know dat u r a Xtian cool

Depression is the physical and emotional result of
hopelessness – the ‘feeling‘ of hopelessness. We live in a world devoid of hope, and depression is
the emotional product of that reality. The only
thing that will actually change one’s life sufficiently as to destroy the cause, mechanics, and effects of depression is God’s hope and His word of hope. The answer is to get God’s hope back inside of you.

Hope will let you again see the ‘future positive
possibility’ of your life. Without seeing it you will
have no motivation or strength. The good Word
of God, and the good word of others to you, can
change the outlook and condition or your heart.
Fight for God’s outlook with all you have. Fight it with the Word of God. (Also, confess the scriptures on Hopelessness.) Anyone who is among the living has hope.

God’s hope encourages, motivates, and keeps you
on the road to faith, peace, and victory. And if
you suffer from deep ongoing depression, seek
out and get help. And please read this – Helping Others Is God’s Prescription for Depression. Send me a comment, we love you and we want to
help you. You are important and you have value.
You are not alone. With God’s help, you will climb
out of this hole.

Anxiety in a man’s heart weighs it down
(depression), but a good word cheers it up.
Proverbs 12:25 Holman Christian Standard Bible

These scriptures on depression will give you hope
and will build your faith. Confess and meditate on
them to win the fight against depression. The
key is not losing Hope. Allow the hope of God to
seep back into you. Remember, there is a real
Person (God) behind each and every one of these promises. He promised them to you for a reason –
to help you.

Deuteronomy 31:8 – The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you
nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be
discouraged.

Deuteronomy 33:27 – The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms.

2 Samuel 22:17-22 – He sent from above, he took me; he drew me out of many waters; (18) He
delivered me from my strong enemy, and from
them that hated me: for they were too strong for
me. (19) They prevented me in the day of my
calamity: but the Lord was my stay. (20) He
brought me forth also into a large place: he delivered me, because he delighted in me. (21)
The Lord rewarded me according to my
righteousness: according to the cleanness of my
hands hath he recompensed me. (22) For I have
kept the ways of the Lord, and have not wickedly
departed from my God.

Go through these verses also:

2 Samuel 22:29
Ecclesiastes 9:4
Psalms 9:9
Psalm 27:14
Psalm 31:22,24
Psalm 34:18, 19
Psalm 37:23-24
Psalm 43:5
Psalm 55:22
Proverbs 12:25
Isaiah 26:3-4
Isaiah 35:10
II Corinthians 7:6-7
Philippians 4:6-7
James 4:8
James 4:10
1 Peter 5:7
1 Peter 4:13
1 Peter 4:12
2 Peter 2:9

1 Like

Re: The Mother Of The Medical Doctor Who Committed Suicide Yesterday At The Scene by thecommunist(m): 3:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
NextGovernor:

Life isn't all about money my brother.

I once found myself in a situation where suicide was the best way to end up the whole chaos. Do you know what it takes when you are wrongly accuse of what you know nothing about with concrete evidence to back it up and everybody believes the accuser including your family and nobody believes you.

My brother if you see somethings in life you won't blame people committee suicide.

Life isn't all about money.
hmmmmm,
that is a tough one my brother. may God help us all and may the mother be comforted.
Re: The Mother Of The Medical Doctor Who Committed Suicide Yesterday At The Scene by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 20, 2017
Notatribalist:
they really don't know what depression is,I have been living with it for the past 9years,the most painful part is no one understands how I feel.I HV really thought of suicide as the only way to end the suffering. Anyway God dey.

You just have to be strong. Depression kills. Please find a trained medical personnel to talk to. It's well
Re: The Mother Of The Medical Doctor Who Committed Suicide Yesterday At The Scene by clifftop: 3:45pm On Mar 20, 2017
NextGovernor:

I once found myself in a situation where suicide was the best way to end up the whole chaos. Do you know what it takes when you are wrongly accuse of what you know nothing about with concrete evidence to back it up and everybody believes the accuser including your family and nobody believes you.

My brother if you see somethings in life you won't blame people committee suicide.

Nothing .........attitude........... Never commit suicide oh. For anything
Re: The Mother Of The Medical Doctor Who Committed Suicide Yesterday At The Scene by vincimike(m): 3:48pm On Mar 20, 2017
Suicide is not an option...never give up cool
Re: The Mother Of The Medical Doctor Who Committed Suicide Yesterday At The Scene by Lucasinho(m): 3:54pm On Mar 20, 2017
Notatribalist:
yes I am.

hopelessness – the ‘feeling‘ of hopelessness. We live in a world devoid of hope, and depression is
thing that will actually change one’s life sufficiently as to destroy the cause, mechanics,
and effects of depression is God’s hope and His
word of hope. The answer is to get God’s hope back inside of you.

Fight for God’s outlook with all you have. Fight it with the Word of God. (Also, confess the scriptures on Hopelessness.) Anyone who is among the living has hope.

out and get help. And please read this – Helping Others Is God’s Prescription for Depression. Send me a comment, we love you and we want to
out of this hole.

Person (God) behind each and every one of these promises. He promised them to you for a reason –
to help you.

Deuteronomy 31:8 – The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you
discouraged.

Deuteronomy 33:27 – The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms.

2 Samuel 22:17-22 – He sent from above, he took me; he drew me out of many waters; (18) He
brought me forth also into a large place: he delivered me, because he delighted in me. (21)
departed from my God.

Re: The Mother Of The Medical Doctor Who Committed Suicide Yesterday At The Scene by Notatribalist(m): 4:00pm On Mar 20, 2017
Lucasinho:

thing that will actually change one’s life sufficiently as to destroy the cause, mechanics, and effects of depression is God’s hope and His word of hope. The answer is to get God’s hope back inside of you.

out of this hole.

to help you.

discouraged.

departed from my God.

first I hav to thank u for taking your time to send me this,it shows that u care for me even without knowing me in person. is supper difficult for me to pray fervently or study the scripture.you see,nothing can be done without motivation, without urg to do it.I hav no urge to even read at all,not to talk of all this verses u asked me to read.anyway,I will force myself which I know it will not be easy.thanx a lot.
Re: The Mother Of The Medical Doctor Who Committed Suicide Yesterday At The Scene by Notatribalist(m): 4:04pm On Mar 20, 2017
Lucasinho:

thing that will actually change one’s life sufficiently as to destroy the cause, mechanics,
and effects of depression is God’s hope and His
word of hope. The answer is to get God’s hope back inside of you.

out of this hole.

to help you.

discouraged.

departed from my God.

i really need a help o,I won't lie.I have done everything within my power with solution. I hav vow to became a slave to who ever help me out of this condition, is not easy to be depressed at all.
Re: The Mother Of The Medical Doctor Who Committed Suicide Yesterday At The Scene by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:05pm On Mar 20, 2017
Man, I can't stand this picture sad

©YBR
Re: The Mother Of The Medical Doctor Who Committed Suicide Yesterday At The Scene by Btruth: 5:30pm On Mar 20, 2017
LilChamp:

Pity the mum though.
The song that comes to my mind right now: (aiye le o, ibosi o, aiye dorikodo komayemi mo..)
with the way things are, it seems the man was remote.

Ki ise oju lasan nii. lipsrsealed
Re: The Mother Of The Medical Doctor Who Committed Suicide Yesterday At The Scene by waldigit: 5:49pm On Mar 20, 2017
The rich also cry.
Re: The Mother Of The Medical Doctor Who Committed Suicide Yesterday At The Scene by deebrain(m): 5:50pm On Mar 20, 2017
coolesmile:

Word.

And people should show themselves as loved ones to any depressed soul who would usually think they don't have love ones around

1 Like

Re: The Mother Of The Medical Doctor Who Committed Suicide Yesterday At The Scene by winny4sandy: 6:04pm On Mar 20, 2017
NextGovernor:

u are right indeed. But most people don't know that the moment u use ur hands to take ur life, hell fire straight u go. most times what stops we believs. from that suicide is hell fire. may God help us.
Re: The Mother Of The Medical Doctor Who Committed Suicide Yesterday At The Scene by deeyor22(f): 6:08pm On Mar 20, 2017
What if he did not do it out of his own free will. At least we are Africans and we all believe in someone hearing strange voices and command to kill themselves. God will not let us be a victim of such. Amen
Re: The Mother Of The Medical Doctor Who Committed Suicide Yesterday At The Scene by Pdizzle(m): 6:14pm On Mar 20, 2017
MrAwePresident:
kiss

We need to learn to appreciate the small things

Many wanted to be a doctor but failed jamb
Many wanted to buy a car but couldn't afford a jeep aka SUV
Many can't afford a maid thoughtless of a driver.

Things and accomplishments can't bring happiness.

Happiness is within and its Free of charge

Patience ,faith and content these are tools needed in life irrespective of ones religious belief

Do you even know what depression is? You think it's by being poor? Have you ever been alone in a room and not able to tolerate yourself? Comments on this thread show ignorance.

1 Like

Re: The Mother Of The Medical Doctor Who Committed Suicide Yesterday At The Scene by Lucasinho(m): 6:43pm On Mar 20, 2017
Notatribalist:
i really need a help o,I won't lie.I have done everything within my power with solution. I hav vow to became a slave to who ever help me out of this condition, is not easy to be depressed at all.

what is ur occupation?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Ladies Fighting Publicly, Exchange Blows As Crowd Cheers Them (Photos) / Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? / Lady Found Dead By The Roadside In Edo State (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.