Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,833 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

The Mother Of The Medical Doctor Who Committed Suicide Yesterday At The Scene - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Mother Of The Medical Doctor Who Committed Suicide Yesterday At The Scene (78725 Views)

See The Girl Who Committed Suicide Yesterday, Aisha Abdulganiyu / Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts / The Man Who Committed Suicide At FESTAC Bridge Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Mother Of The Medical Doctor Who Committed Suicide Yesterday At The Scene by k4kings(m): 6:50pm On Mar 20, 2017
L
Re: The Mother Of The Medical Doctor Who Committed Suicide Yesterday At The Scene by MrAwePresident: 6:55pm On Mar 20, 2017
Pdizzle:

Do you even know what depression is? You think it's by being poor? Have you ever been alone in a room and not able to tolerate yourself? Comments on this thread show ignorance.
yes and its this thinking that got me out of depression....I advice you to find a way..too each their own path
Re: The Mother Of The Medical Doctor Who Committed Suicide Yesterday At The Scene by Notatribalist(m): 7:02pm On Mar 20, 2017
Lucasinho:

what is ur occupation?
I am a forex trader bro.pls if u can help me bro,I will be your slave forever. I am not missing words bro,I will happily remain ur slave forever.I can't explain how depression is dealing with me.imaging living for 9years without 1munites happiness. I have wondered if God truly exist.pls I NEED A HELP PLEASE.
Re: The Mother Of The Medical Doctor Who Committed Suicide Yesterday At The Scene by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 20, 2017
FvckShiT:
ain't seeing no fůcking pic sad
use your glasses.
Re: The Mother Of The Medical Doctor Who Committed Suicide Yesterday At The Scene by Lucasinho(m): 7:23pm On Mar 20, 2017
Notatribalist:
yes I am.
Good to know dat u r a Xtian cool

Depression is the physical and emotional result of
hopelessness – the ‘feeling‘ of hopelessness. We live in a world devoid of hope, and depression is
the emotional product of that reality. The only
thing that will actually change one’s life sufficiently as to destroy the cause, mechanics,
and effects of depression is God’s hope and His
word of hope. The answer is to get God’s hope back inside of you.

Hope will let you again see the ‘future positive
possibility’ of your life. Without seeing it you will
have no motivation or strength. The good Word
of God, and the good word of others to you, can
change the outlook and condition or your heart.
Fight for God’s outlook with all you have. Fight it with the Word of God. (Also, confess the scriptures on Hopelessness.) Anyone who is among the living has hope.

God’s hope encourages, motivates, and keeps you
on the road to faith, peace, and victory. And if
you suffer from deep ongoing depression, seek
out and get help. And please read this – Helping Others Is God’s Prescription for Depression. Send me a comment, we love you and we want to
help you. You are important and you have value.
You are not alone. With God’s help, you will climb
out of this hole.

Anxiety in a man’s heart weighs it down
(depression), but a good word cheers it up.
Proverbs 12:25 Holman Christian Standard Bible

These scriptures on depression will give you hope
and will build your faith. Confess and meditate on
them to win the fight against depression. The
key is not losing Hope. Allow the hope of God to
seep back into you. Remember, there is a real
Person (God) behind each and every one of these promises. He promised them to you for a reason –
to help you.

Deuteronomy 31:8 – The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you
nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be
discouraged.

Deuteronomy 33:27 – The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms.

2 Samuel 22:17-22 – He sent from above, he took me; he drew me out of many waters; (18) He
delivered me from my strong enemy, and from
them that hated me: for they were too strong for
me. (19) They prevented me in the day of my
calamity: but the Lord was my stay. (20) He
brought me forth also into a large place: he delivered me, because he delighted in me. (21)
The Lord rewarded me according to my
righteousness: according to the cleanness of my
hands hath he recompensed me. (22) For I have
kept the ways of the Lord, and have not wickedly
departed from my God.

Go through these verses also:

2 Samuel 22:29
Ecclesiastes 9:4
Psalms 9:9
Psalm 27:14
Psalm 31:22,24
Psalm 34:18, 19
Psalm 37:23-24
Psalm 43:5
Psalm 55:22
Proverbs 12:25
Isaiah 26:3-4
Isaiah 35:10
II Corinthians 7:6-7
Philippians 4:6-7
James 4:8
James 4:10
1 Peter 5:7
1 Peter 4:13
1 Peter 4:12
2 Peter 2:9

1 Like

Re: The Mother Of The Medical Doctor Who Committed Suicide Yesterday At The Scene by BetaThings: 7:39pm On Mar 20, 2017
omhor:
What could have prompt the suicidal action? Still wondering since yesterday...... even folks with no Jeep like his still have hope that things will be alright one day.
What happens when a proud "father" of 4 learns he has been impotent from birth!
Or he learns that as a doctor his carelessness/stubborness leads to the death of a aged-couple's only child
or infects a baby with HIV virus due to carelessness
Or removes the womb of a young girl in error

Jeep is nothing
Re: The Mother Of The Medical Doctor Who Committed Suicide Yesterday At The Scene by christiscomin: 7:39pm On Mar 20, 2017
NextGovernor:

Life isn't all about money my brother.

I once found myself in a situation where suicide was the best way to end up the whole chaos. Do you know what it takes when you are wrongly accuse of what you know nothing about with concrete evidence to back it up and everybody believes the accuser including your family and nobody believes you.

My brother if you see somethings in life you won't blame people committee suicide.

Life isn't all about money.

No matter what happens, it never solves the problem.....

Re: The Mother Of The Medical Doctor Who Committed Suicide Yesterday At The Scene by BetaThings: 7:40pm On Mar 20, 2017
Notatribalist:
I am a forex trader bro.pls if u can help me bro,I will be your slave forever. I am not missing words bro,I will happily remain ur slave forever.I can't explain how depression is dealing with me.imaging living for 9years without 1munites happiness. I have wondered if God truly exist.pls I NEED A HELP PLEASE.
Seriously?
Re: The Mother Of The Medical Doctor Who Committed Suicide Yesterday At The Scene by BetaThings: 7:43pm On Mar 20, 2017
SalamRushdie:

So because person came with SUV means the person is buoyant financially? You are funny ...Yes they used to be financially comfortable before the arrival of visionless Buhari but right now they are just shadows of the themselves struggling to keep up appearances ..Take it from me 90 percent of Nigerians are now poor under Buhari

I won't take it from you because I live in Nigeria
So show us the authority for your 90%

Jonathan was already borrowing to pay salary in May 2015. Fact!
Re: The Mother Of The Medical Doctor Who Committed Suicide Yesterday At The Scene by SalamRushdie: 7:47pm On Mar 20, 2017
BetaThings:

I won't take it from you because I live in Nigeria
So show us the authority for your 90%

Jonathan was already borrowing to pay salary in May 2015. Fact!

Has your standard of living not reduced drastically, look around and pick 10 friends or 10 family members ? Have their standard of living not also reduced Drastically?
Re: The Mother Of The Medical Doctor Who Committed Suicide Yesterday At The Scene by Notatribalist(m): 8:14pm On Mar 20, 2017
BetaThings:

Seriously?
why pls?
Re: The Mother Of The Medical Doctor Who Committed Suicide Yesterday At The Scene by Generalkorex(m): 8:28pm On Mar 20, 2017
Men of God=MOG
Women of God=WOG
Son of God=SOG
Daughter of God=
Make una help me out
Re: The Mother Of The Medical Doctor Who Committed Suicide Yesterday At The Scene by MarkGeraldo(m): 8:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
The dude went to treat fishes grin

1 Like

Re: The Mother Of The Medical Doctor Who Committed Suicide Yesterday At The Scene by BetaThings: 8:51pm On Mar 20, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Has your standard of living not reduced drastically, look around and pick 10 friends or 10 family members ? Have their standard of living not also reduced Drastically?

This is not how to do statistics
reduction in standard of living does not mean the person is now living below poverty line
If Jonathan were here, he could not have averted the recession
He was already borrowing to pay salaries in 2015
Re: The Mother Of The Medical Doctor Who Committed Suicide Yesterday At The Scene by SalamRushdie: 8:58pm On Mar 20, 2017
BetaThings:

This is not how to do statistics
reduction in standard of living does not mean the person is now living below poverty line
If Jonathan were here, he could not have averted the recession
He was already borrowing to pay salaries in 2015

I am bold to say that there is no middle class in Nigeria again, it's either you are wealthy or poor ..Bro during Jonathan there was a boisterous middle class oo
Re: The Mother Of The Medical Doctor Who Committed Suicide Yesterday At The Scene by mediclife1987(m): 10:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
NextGovernor:

Life isn't all about money my brother.

I once found myself in a situation where suicide was the best way to end up the whole chaos. Do you know what it takes when you are wrongly accuse of what you know nothing about with concrete evidence to back it up and everybody believes the accuser including your family and nobody believes you.

My brother if you see somethings in life you won't blame people committee suicide.

Life isn't all about money.

Couldn't have said it better.
Re: The Mother Of The Medical Doctor Who Committed Suicide Yesterday At The Scene by BetaThings: 7:21am On Mar 21, 2017
Notatribalist:
why pls?
Your passionate plea is moving
I am a muslim and will hesitate when somebody says he will become a slave - no need to go that far, no human can on HIS own eliminate your challenges
So the glory must go back to God
But enough of preaching

Let us consider the problem, after 9 years it is obvious you have the mental stamina to deal with the issue
Have you seen any doctor on this matter?
I can introduce you to one in Lagos
Re: The Mother Of The Medical Doctor Who Committed Suicide Yesterday At The Scene by BetaThings: 7:26am On Mar 21, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I am bold to say that there is no middle class in Nigeria again, it's either you are wealthy or poor ..Bro during Jonathan there was a boisterous middle class oo

Same thing people are saying in America
But let us by specific - what are the attributes of the middle class so that we can decide if they have disappeared
Re: The Mother Of The Medical Doctor Who Committed Suicide Yesterday At The Scene by Notatribalist(m): 7:56am On Mar 21, 2017
BetaThings:

Your passionate plea is moving
I am a muslim and will hesitate when somebody says he will become a slave - no need to go that far, no human can on HIS own eliminate your challenges
So the glory must go back to God
But enough of preaching

Let us consider the problem, after 9 years it is obvious you have the mental stamina to deal with the issue
Have you seen any doctor on this matter?
I can introduce you to one in Lagos
is far better to be a slave to somebody than to be in my predicament. U clearly don't know how it feel like to have lost all the positive emotions. Well,I am not asking for financial help,I just want somebody to feel oblige to carry out research on how to get solution to my problem, because I have clearly run out of ideal.have u ever tasted soup without salt and pepper? That's how it feels like to be depressed.as for seeing a doctor yes, I have seen many in 2008 and 2009.all they offer was anti depressant, which helped a little and stopped working entirely.having mental stamina? Well there's always a limit to everything. And now I have reached the limit where I have no stamina to bear it anymore.
Re: The Mother Of The Medical Doctor Who Committed Suicide Yesterday At The Scene by Lucasinho(m): 8:26am On Mar 21, 2017
Notatribalist:

sorry for the late reply....

lol...U can never be my slave bro. God truly exist..
All U need to do is to identify God as your only Saviour..

Have you discuss this problem with your pastor or any family member? If yes, what was their reaction?

You can start to experience the inward renewal that the apostle Paul experienced when you come to God with your suffering. God seems far away when we suffer. You believe that He exists, but it seems as if He is too busy with everything else, or He just doesn't care. After all, God is powerful enough to end your suffering, but He hasn't.

If you start there, you'll reach a dead end pretty quickly. God hasn't promised to explain everything about what He does and what He allows. Instead, He encourages us to start with Jesus. Jesus is God the Son, and He is certainly loved by his heavenly Father. Yet Jesus also went through more suffering than anyone who ever lived!

Here we see that love and suffering can co-exist. And when you start reading the Bible and encounter people like Job, Jeremiah, and the apostle Paul, you get a sense that suffering is actually the well-worn path for God's favorites. This doesn't answer the question, Why are you doing this to me? But it cushions the blow when you know that God understands. You aren't alone. If we know anything about God, we know that He comes close to those who suffer, so keep your eyes open for Him.

Keep your heart open to the fact that the Bible has much to say to you when you are depressed.
Study those verses of the bible..I will remember u in prayers.

2 Likes

Re: The Mother Of The Medical Doctor Who Committed Suicide Yesterday At The Scene by Notatribalist(m): 8:41am On Mar 21, 2017
Lucasinho:

sorry for the late reply....

lol...U can never be my slave bro. God truly exist..
All U need to do is to identify God as your only Saviour..

Have you discuss this problem with your pastor or any family member? If yes, what was their reaction?

You can start to experience the inward renewal that the apostle Paul experienced when you come to God with your suffering. God seems far away when we suffer. You believe that He exists, but it seems as if He is too busy with everything else, or He just doesn't care. After all, God is powerful enough to end your suffering, but He hasn't.

If you start there, you'll reach a dead end pretty quickly. God hasn't promised to explain everything about what He does and what He allows. Instead, He encourages us to start with Jesus. Jesus is God the Son, and He is certainly loved by his heavenly Father. Yet Jesus also went through more suffering than anyone who ever lived!

Here we see that love and suffering can co-exist. And when you start reading the Bible and encounter people like Job, Jeremiah, and the apostle Paul, you get a sense that suffering is actually the well-worn path for God's favorites. This doesn't answer the question, Why are you doing this to me? But it cushions the blow when you know that God understands. You aren't alone. If we know anything about God, we know that He comes close to those who suffer, so keep your eyes open for Him.

Keep your heart open to the fact that the Bible has much to say to you when you are depressed.
Study those verses of the bible..I will remember u in prayers.
i appreciate your concern.is really nice to know somebody cares.well,I spoke to my parent #the beginning of it all,and they really care,but one fact is that you can never understand depression if u hv not experienced it.my parents showed concerns and even followed me to do many checkups.but they are old now.i don't want to disturbe then again with my problem.once again thanx for ur concern. I will keep pushing my life,let's see where my depleted strength will take me to.
Re: The Mother Of The Medical Doctor Who Committed Suicide Yesterday At The Scene by BetaThings: 8:49am On Mar 21, 2017
Notatribalist:
is far better to be a slave to somebody than to be in my predicament. U clearly don't know how it feel like to have lost all the positive emotions. Well,I am not asking for financial help,I just want somebody to feel oblige to carry out research on how to get solution to my problem, because I have clearly run out of ideal.have u ever tasted soup without salt and pepper? That's how it feels like to be depressed.as for seeing a doctor yes, I have seen many in 2008 and 2009.all they offer was anti depressant, which helped a little and stopped working entirely.

I am sorry if you think I don't understand. I don't really know how it feels because I am not feeling it
But don't think I am trying to belittle it

I am not even talking about financial help.
Since you have seen doctors how I wish you could get people around you who will try and make you happy and forget the feeling of emptiness

This now has to with social and spiritual
Are there people close to you who try to make you happy, distract you from things that make you unhappy, make you laugh etc
Spiritual - pray and attend events that will force you to pray. As a muslim, I know it is easier to worship and pray when you are in the midst of fellow muslims than when you are alone and "want to quickly get something done before saying the prayer"
And in Islam, we are encouraged to look at people below us so that we can see there are others with worse problems

I see people living with disability who can only pray with difficulty but try to do it. This is motivation for me
I have seen people who are on their back for months in the hospital - I wonder how they feel. This is also motivation for me

Of course I am just trying to tell you how somebody who is not in your position can deal with it
But if you are an FX trader, you can do it
I know this because I am into Finance and I know that fx trading is not the area that most people rush into

Notatribalist:
having mental stamina? Well there's always a limit to everything. And now I have reached the limit where I have no stamina to bear it anymore.
Just hang on day by day
20 years ago, being HIV positive was a death sentence even in America
Today even in Nigeria, I know people who have been HIV positive for more than 10 years
Infact there is hope that a cure might be found not long in the future

Ebola used to be like that - over time, it has got to the point of being managed/cured
Just believe that very soon you will get to solution

Let me tell you what a guy does to avoid temptation from sex with somebody he is not married to
"I will be intimate with her tomorrow" He tries to fool his mind to think that he will have his fun and he is just waiting a little - there is nothing stopping him, it is entirely in his hands and he would get round to it the following day

In all, I wish that you get over this as soon as possible

2 Likes

Re: The Mother Of The Medical Doctor Who Committed Suicide Yesterday At The Scene by Notatribalist(m): 10:25am On Mar 21, 2017
BetaThings:

I am sorry if you think I don't understand. I don't really know how it feels because I am not feeling it
But don't think I am trying to belittle it

I am not even talking about financial help.
Since you have seen doctors how I wish you could get people around you who will try and make you happy and forget the feeling of emptiness

This now has to with social and spiritual
Are there people close to you who try to make you happy, distract you from things that make you unhappy, make you laugh etc
Spiritual - pray and attend events that will force you to pray. As a muslim, I know it is easier to worship and pray when you are in the midst of fellow muslims than when you are alone and "want to quickly get something done before saying the prayer"
And in Islam, we are encouraged to look at people below us so that we can see there are others with worse problems

I see people living with disability who can only pray with difficulty but try to do it. This is motivation for me
I have seen people who are on their back for months in the hospital - I wonder how they feel. This is also motivation for me

Of course I am just trying to tell you how somebody who is not in your position can deal with it
But if you are an FX trader, you can do it
I know this because I am into Finance and I know that fx trading is not the area that most people rush into

Just hang on day by day
20 years ago, being HIV positive was a death sentence even in America
Today even in Nigeria, I know people who have been HIV positive for more than 10 years
Infact there is hope that a cure might be found not long in the future

Ebola used to be like that - over time, it has got to the point of being managed/cured
Just believe that very soon you will get to solution

Let me tell you what a guy does to avoid temptation from sex with somebody he is not married to
"I will be intimate with her tomorrow" He tries to fool his mind to think that he will have his fun and he is just waiting a little - there is nothing stopping him, it is entirely in his hands and he would get round to it the following day

In all, I wish that you get over this as soon as possible
thanx a million times for your encouraging words, God bless u.u have really helped.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Ladies Fighting Publicly, Exchange Blows As Crowd Cheers Them (Photos) / Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robbers Who Will Die By Hanging In Ilorin (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.