Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,861 members, 7,838,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

19-year-old Virgin Gang-raped In Kebbi For Refusal Of Marriage Proposal - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 19-year-old Virgin Gang-raped In Kebbi For Refusal Of Marriage Proposal (38268 Views)

Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) / Orhena Bartholomew Sent To Jail For refusal To Return Money Sent To Him In Error / Abeokuta: Court jails man for refusal to pay N17,000 gamble fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19-year-old Virgin Gang-raped In Kebbi For Refusal Of Marriage Proposal by xynerise: 3:43pm On Mar 20, 2017
1Rebel:

They should be castrated

moriss33:

castrate dem first then.......

OK, they should be castrated with blunt knife
Re: 19-year-old Virgin Gang-raped In Kebbi For Refusal Of Marriage Proposal by ijustdey: 3:43pm On Mar 20, 2017
some people don't deserve to be called humans......

animals even reasons better than them
Re: 19-year-old Virgin Gang-raped In Kebbi For Refusal Of Marriage Proposal by marltech: 3:43pm On Mar 20, 2017
Planned fvck
Re: 19-year-old Virgin Gang-raped In Kebbi For Refusal Of Marriage Proposal by youngest85(m): 3:43pm On Mar 20, 2017
onos1979:
which one be unwickedness?
help me ask am o
Re: 19-year-old Virgin Gang-raped In Kebbi For Refusal Of Marriage Proposal by ekwuemendinso(m): 3:44pm On Mar 20, 2017
obviously, u guys didn't read the news well...she simply vindicated the said Ahmed. it was the two other guys who emerged to know what was happening that took her and then stopped at the bush for their ill act. According to her, the others that took her from her parent's house for the weeding simply left her...so, only two strangers raped her..shikina.
Re: 19-year-old Virgin Gang-raped In Kebbi For Refusal Of Marriage Proposal by malificent(f): 3:44pm On Mar 20, 2017
The horrors of this age
Re: 19-year-old Virgin Gang-raped In Kebbi For Refusal Of Marriage Proposal by Ohamzee: 3:47pm On Mar 20, 2017
xynerise:
Smh.....please, throw them over Third Mainland bridge
i suggest lagos lagoon let that mamiwater docter cut off their balls
Re: 19-year-old Virgin Gang-raped In Kebbi For Refusal Of Marriage Proposal by Ignatio(m): 3:47pm On Mar 20, 2017
dre11:

http://sunnewsonline.com/19-year-old-virgin-gang-raped-in-kebbi-for-refusal-of-marriage-proposal/

I don't quite understand. The girl said two boys raped her while the writer said five.
Re: 19-year-old Virgin Gang-raped In Kebbi For Refusal Of Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 20, 2017
And to think that I exist in the same geographical space with these animals undecided undecided undecided makes me wanna annihilate them
Re: 19-year-old Virgin Gang-raped In Kebbi For Refusal Of Marriage Proposal by Temysteve(m): 3:54pm On Mar 20, 2017
youngest85:
Unwickedness
did u knw what you're saying @ll??
Re: 19-year-old Virgin Gang-raped In Kebbi For Refusal Of Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 20, 2017
Oyind18:
Welcome to North where girls don't have say
u r seek
Re: 19-year-old Virgin Gang-raped In Kebbi For Refusal Of Marriage Proposal by experience001: 3:59pm On Mar 20, 2017
Wow, the poor girl needs help. I hope she is taken for psychological assessment and treatment. God help us all
Re: 19-year-old Virgin Gang-raped In Kebbi For Refusal Of Marriage Proposal by DirewolfofStark(m): 4:01pm On Mar 20, 2017
1Rebel:

What if they're expert swimmers? I think they should be castrated with a blunt knife without any form of anesthesia. undecided that would be more befitting

They're from the Sahara desert. It's highly unlikely that they might be expert swimmers

Re: 19-year-old Virgin Gang-raped In Kebbi For Refusal Of Marriage Proposal by Jointhemiltons2(m): 4:03pm On Mar 20, 2017
sEGXY2:
I think northern leaders intentionally discourage Western education among their subjects just so they would continue to wallow in ignorance and as such they are always vulnerable to their leader's manipulations.
True cos education is like a chain breaker to ignorance. Once ignorance is broken den dose so called leaders will have no control anymore dahs y education is rejected

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old Virgin Gang-raped In Kebbi For Refusal Of Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 20, 2017

Re: 19-year-old Virgin Gang-raped In Kebbi For Refusal Of Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 20, 2017
IbnIslam:
u r seek
You are made
Re: 19-year-old Virgin Gang-raped In Kebbi For Refusal Of Marriage Proposal by segebase(m): 4:08pm On Mar 20, 2017
worst way to lose ur virginity ...r.I.p to d beautiful hymen
Re: 19-year-old Virgin Gang-raped In Kebbi For Refusal Of Marriage Proposal by Ramaa(m): 4:15pm On Mar 20, 2017
Nigeria now beat Kenya for bad news......
Re: 19-year-old Virgin Gang-raped In Kebbi For Refusal Of Marriage Proposal by FavoredGuy: 4:41pm On Mar 20, 2017
You see wetin I dey talk? Get better education so dat your brain go reason well, them say no gree. This na d limit wey them brain fit reason reach. I stand with quality education. Lack of education na him dey kill and spoil many people for this our country.
Re: 19-year-old Virgin Gang-raped In Kebbi For Refusal Of Marriage Proposal by ebuka1993(m): 5:11pm On Mar 20, 2017
hmmmm
Re: 19-year-old Virgin Gang-raped In Kebbi For Refusal Of Marriage Proposal by nsa60(m): 5:13pm On Mar 20, 2017
Oyind18:
Welcome to North where girls don't have say
Is there no Rape Case in the West?
Re: 19-year-old Virgin Gang-raped In Kebbi For Refusal Of Marriage Proposal by abdulkayus(m): 5:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
sEGXY2:
I think northern leaders intentionally discourage Western education among their subjects just so they would continue to wallow in ignorance and as such they are always vulnerable to their leader's manipulations.

How?
Kaiiiiiii, u guys with ur bigotry. Oma she ooooo. Do u knw hw much the government and royal fathers has been encouraging their subjects abt getting western education, enticing dem with different things like scholarship and feeding at school.
U guys that has never cross river niger or benue will just be in ur shacks and be spewing thrash
Re: 19-year-old Virgin Gang-raped In Kebbi For Refusal Of Marriage Proposal by abdulkayus(m): 5:34pm On Mar 20, 2017
AheadMarket:
And to think that I exist in the same geographical space with these animals undecided undecided undecided makes me wanna annihilate them

Y don't u go and do dat? As if it is in d south that we just read of recent that a father rape his own daughter. Mr man, crime doesn't knw tribe, ethnic or religion
Re: 19-year-old Virgin Gang-raped In Kebbi For Refusal Of Marriage Proposal by Greatzeus(m): 5:42pm On Mar 20, 2017
Cutehector:
Who has seen d movie " I spit on your grave"?
I have,both part 1 and 2.
But taking laws into your hands against your rapists will have you behind bar with them. So she can only murder the rapists and go free in movies,its different in reality.
Re: 19-year-old Virgin Gang-raped In Kebbi For Refusal Of Marriage Proposal by Cutehector(m): 5:46pm On Mar 20, 2017
Greatzeus:

I have,both part 1 and 2.
But taking laws into your hands against your rapists will have you behind bar with them. So she can only murder the rapists and go free in movies,its different in reality.
well taking laws into one's hands sometimes can b d best justice..

Sometimes.. Note it
Re: 19-year-old Virgin Gang-raped In Kebbi For Refusal Of Marriage Proposal by Haryoryhemie(f): 6:06pm On Mar 20, 2017
i saw a yorubahood movie where 2brothers raped their mum's maid and became impotent afterwards.........I wish it can happen to all rapists
Re: 19-year-old Virgin Gang-raped In Kebbi For Refusal Of Marriage Proposal by iyb(m): 6:08pm On Mar 20, 2017
Look at these southerners pretending as if these sort of things only happen in the north. As a matter of fact to every one woman raped in the north 30 are raped in southern Nigeria.
Do you even know the kind of punishment they will inflict on the rapists, you guys obviously don't know the north.
A woman is far safer in the north than southern Nigeria you may hate this fact but it is nonetheless true.
Re: 19-year-old Virgin Gang-raped In Kebbi For Refusal Of Marriage Proposal by sshalom(m): 6:40pm On Mar 20, 2017
They should be given the maximum punishment to serve as a warning and example to others of their ilk. Crazy people!
Re: 19-year-old Virgin Gang-raped In Kebbi For Refusal Of Marriage Proposal by sEGXY2(m): 6:45pm On Mar 20, 2017
abdulkayus:

How?
Kaiiiiiii, u guys with ur bigotry. Oma she ooooo. Do u knw hw much the government and royal fathers has been encouraging their subjects abt getting western education, enticing dem with different things like scholarship and feeding at school.
U guys that has never cross river niger or benue will just be in ur shacks and be spewing thrash
I guess you're probably one of those who managed to complete secondary school, congrats! I know that's a milestone considering where you come from, anyway you still need to work on stringing words together in such a way that people won't have headache trying to comprehend your message.

Your government spend more money on almajiris than they spend on developing the educational sector

Your leaders build more mosques than schools

All that talk about your leaders encouraging their subjects getting educated is hogwash, we all know its all talk and no action
Re: 19-year-old Virgin Gang-raped In Kebbi For Refusal Of Marriage Proposal by uchwar1: 6:53pm On Mar 20, 2017
that's what they are good at. Rape, kill, carry bomb, marry forcefully, litter terrorists in the name of children, do drugs and smoke rubber

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old Virgin Gang-raped In Kebbi For Refusal Of Marriage Proposal by dakuizi(m): 6:58pm On Mar 20, 2017
telling rapist that you are a virgin worsen the situation ,they don't want wide portholes either they want the tight ones.
such a tragic incident
Re: 19-year-old Virgin Gang-raped In Kebbi For Refusal Of Marriage Proposal by uchwar1: 7:03pm On Mar 20, 2017
IbnIslam:
u r seek
not only seek. u should have added seekers. Go school.... u refused.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) / Boy Shot By His Gang Members At Ijora Badia, Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Shi’ites, Police Officers Clash Again At Federal Secretariat Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.